Taken by the Amazons Ch. 05

Story Info
The slow invasion is underway, making many more Amazons.
5.5k words
4.64
13k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

The Priest was enraged, and Sin blissfully relaxed. Not exactly the most uncommon situation, they tended to have opposite emotions, but the gentle swaying while riding in a wagon made it even more relaxing than normal.

"This is amazing. Why didn't you get one of these earlier?" Sin asked, laying on her back, her dragonhide-like skin making the wooden seats actually comfortable. A human was driving the horses in the front, and presumably had a similarly reinforced bottom.

The Priest sniffed, and adjusted her loose loincloth. "We are proud Amazons, we should not deign to be carted around like common trade goods."

Sin raised her head, looking at her mother. "So, why are you riding?"

The Priest scowled and thrust into one of her slaves, her overproductive balls demanding relief yet again, the bottom of the wagon sodden with her seed. "Priests do not travel on foot without a proper honor guard, and our warriors are... busy." It was the understatement of the year. Since the Couple had been sent away, more and more traders had entered Amazon territory, their guards tall and strong enough to stand up to a raiding party. The Highest Priest had commanded that they should be followed and observed, which had drastically overstrained the warrior caste. It was all the Priest could do to take Sin.

The wagon slowly traveled mile after mile, leaving a trail of white goo, while Sin slept the day away. Between sessions with her slaves, the Priest looked at the new road angrily, seeing how torn up the ground was, how many carts must have traveled between the human kingdom and the Amazons' territory. She knew it had to be the Couple's fault, somehow, and the letter she'd received just inflamed her suspicions.

It wasn't exactly a leap in deductive reasoning, an invitation to the human capital to observe the Couple's progress in spreading Amazonian seed, and the wagon and horse team, couldn't indicate much else. The driver had unloaded some supplies to the Couple's home, and sat, waiting for the Priest to get in. And now here they were, bored fucking slaves and sleeping as they traveled at a blistering near walking pace.

The Priest sighed and started thrusting again.

***

Nearly a week later, the wagon halted for the last time, in front of stone building, notably larger than the ones around it. The Priest and Sin were a tad confused at how easy it was for them to get into the city, the guards practically waved them through, though they may have spent a bit more time than usual ogling than was normal for humans.

The crowds were similar, much more interested than scared, a notable departure from Sin's admittedly limited experience. They also were more varied than normal, some over 2 meters, many with more defined muscles, or exaggerated curves. There were even a few Amazons, warriors by their height, going about their daily activities, like common townsfolk.

The Priest stopped gaping, and got herself under control, while Sin struggled to do the same.

"Is this where the Couple are?" Sin asked the driver, the Priest too holy to taint her tongue with the human's language.

The driver nodded, and replied in accented Amazonian, "Yep, fellow trader, just through that gate." Sin blinked, and tried to wrap her head around the trader pidgin. *Yes, oh glorious warrior, though that door.*

Sin nodded and bowed to her mother, who walked to the door and stood there, waiting for her attendant to open it. Sin straightened up and walked to the door, then opened it, nudging her mother back into the street. The Priest blinked slowly, irritated already, gathered her loose clothes around her, and headed into the building. The driver looked into the rear of the cart, at the triplet of slaves. As soon as the Amazons disappeared inside, two of them stretched, and smiled as they looked up at the brothel.

"You think we can get a few rounds in?" One asked the other, who nodded.

"They'll be there all night." She agreed, and the two looked at the third. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and get dirty!"

The two eagerly grabbed the third, jumped down, splatting into the mud, and ran around the corner down an alley. The crowd barely looked at the three small bundles of exaggerated curves, as the driver started towards the livery stable.

***

It was cool, well lit, and spacious, large enough for the Amazons to stand comfortably within. The scent of Amazon cum was a constant undertone, causing their cocks to twitch in anticipation. Large windows on the upper floor allowed light in, while a large chandelier would provide light as the night fell. Scattered around were seats and tables, as well as a number of barrels along one wall. The room had a few other customers, mostly laughing and drinking together.

A slightly underweight Amazon warrior walked up to the couple. "How may I serve you?" She asked, bowing, causing the warrior and priest to gape again. What type of Amazon would be so submissive as to say that?

"We are looking for Liz and Daniel." Sin said, completely off kilter, taking a closer look at the new warrior. She wore a similar outfit to the women outside, stretched tight against defined muscles, large breasts, and bulging around a hefty sheath. Still, she managed a degree of femininity unlike many of the Amazons, obviously taking care of her hair, and wearing some powder that added color to her eyes and cheeks, causing her bright blue eyes to almost glow. The cut of the dress made it impossible to miss her well shaped rear, while her hair framed her face, highlighting the cute dimples in her cheeks, while her top showed off her her scarless arms and delicate fingers... Sin shook herself back to the present. It wouldn't do to fight the bouncer, even if she definitely wanted to win.

"I believe they are with a client. Would you two like some drinks in the meantime?"

Sin and the Priest looked at each other. Sin bowed her head slightly, and the Priest nodded, heading over to a seat. "Yes, what do you have?"

"Cogito ergo Cum, ale, Cum Together, wine, Screaming Orgasm, brandy, gin, tonic, and Jizz and Tonic." The barmaid said, looking at the two amazons, expectantly. Sin looked around more carefully, and noticed that the other patrons were a bit more handsy, their pupils wide, their smiles a bit too broad, and their drinks a bit thicker than normal.

Sin gulped and looked at the Priest, before translating.

The Priest spluttered and said hotly in Amazonian, "You expect us to drink some Amazon's seed?"

The barmaid's smile fell fractionally, but she recognized two words in the sentence. "Excellent choice, it'll be out in a moment." Then hurried off.

Sin and the Priest stared at each other. "Are... are they seriously just spreading their seed through drinks?" Sin asked.

"That is... intelligent, I suppose. It is addictive. I'm just not sure why we see so many proto-warriors in that case." The Priest mused. "One would expect many more slaves, but I haven't seen one since we entered the city."

Sin looked around, trying to remember what humans usually looked like. These definitely were a bit taller, maybe a bit broader, than normal. They didn't seem to be fully Amazonian though, there wasn't any fucking in their seats or Amazons being sucked off underneath the table. Just a couple in the corner slowly enjoying each other.

The barmaid returned with two leather tankards filled with sweet smelling seed, looking a tad flushed. "Here are your drinks. Liz and Daniel should be open soon. Do you want to meet them in the rooms or would you prefer to start here?" She asked, her customer face firmly fixed again.

The Priest was looking at the cum drink suspiciously, perhaps with a tinge of confusion, so Sin said, "Here." The barmaid nodded and headed back towards the stairs.

"What's so surprising? That's cum. You've made a couple gallons today already." Sin asked.

"Smell it. This isn't the normal stuff, it's submissive. Do you know how hard it is to get in quantity? They have got to have an entire stable of slaves in the basement to milk this out. And they need to know that we're here and know enough about cum to know the difference. They... they must be very devious, trying to lure us into a false sense of security..." The Priest said, eyes narrowed. Then took a drink, and her eyes widened. "But... this is very good quality..." She said, pupils dilating slightly.

The warrior and the priest sat at the table, drinking, feeling the chemical tingle slowly spread throughout their bodies.

"This... this is actually pretty good stuff." Sin agreed, feeling giggly. The Priest slowly nodded, trying to stay more in control. She was getting much more interested in Daniel and Liz, what they would have needed to do to produce at this scale... They both started blushing as their blood pressure rose, their constantly simmering libido spiking.

They ordered another round, and relaxed, letting the exhaustion of the road melt away.

It wasn't long before two more Amazons walked into the room, causing the Priest and Sin to look up from their drinks.

Sin unsteadily got up, her brain mostly happy bubbles and lust, and stumbled over to them. "You two are in a lot of trouble!" She proclaimed, nearly tripping over the stone floor, and one of the pair easily caught the nearly half ton warrior.

The Priest was a bit more in control, and blanched as she took in the differences between her own daughter and the interlopers.

Daniel and Liz had certainly filled out, both of them nearly the same height, with a very similar build, on the cusp between warrior and priest, and clearly enjoying it.

Sin barely came up to their shoulders, and looked slim in comparison to their capable builds. And that might have been an underestimate, since the two warriors were wearing flowing dresses, which were seemingly designed to obscure, in contrast to the bar wench's revealing top and skirt.

"Hello Sin." Daniel said, laughing a bit as he steadied her. "I'm sure. Now, should we retire to somewhere more... relaxed?"

Liz smirked at the Priest, and nodded to the barmaid. "Send up a few rounds of everything to our suite." She requested. "And clear any appointments. We're going to have a... tedious night ahead of us."

The priest tried to muster rage at the couple, but it was difficult over the chemical bliss, servile Amazons, and promise of getting rid of a thorn in her side. She got up, deliberately stepping, making sure that she showed off her height and strength as much as possible. She stood there, trying to intimidate the couple through sheer force of will, ignoring Liz's sniggering. Suddenly the rage got a bit easier.

Daniel bowed slightly, and nodded towards the stairs, as Liz took the lead, the other Amazons falling in behind.

One flight up, there was set of double doors large enough for Liz and Daniel to walk through comfortably, and Liz pushed them open onto a well decorated room with large windows. It was the result of a year of overcharged libidos and an adventurous view of sex. Chains, ropes, leather, and polished wood warred with pillows, bottles, a couple desks, and papers. It was a combination bedroom, workplace, and private sanctuary, with a thick layer of polish on the floor to stop the boards from warping as aggressively. Daniel pulled out two chairs from what looked like a conference desk as Liz received a number of leather tankards.

Sin wondered how a human would react to a room built to twice human size, with a constant undercurrent of cum and sex, as these two Warriors stalked around it with the unconscious grace of trained killers in their preferred habitat. Presumably it had to do with why the two had grown so much.

"Your Priestliness, would you like another round? Or something a bit stronger?" Liz offered, as the front of her dress bulged, the flat head making a distinctive tent in the fabric, clearly conditioned for something in her inner sanctum, presumably to be thrust into someone else's inner sanctum. Daniel disappeared behind a privacy wall, probably there for customers to take a moment judging by how it only went up to his ribs, and pulled off the dress, before walking back out, naked.

"I apologize for not being in the proper dress for a warrior, but it doesn't quite fit anymore." Daniel said, taking his seat. "His lordship has decreed we are too distracting for the common townsfolk, so we must remain covered. Not that clothes exactly do much in our current state."

While the Priest was practically a paragon of the Amazonian ideal, with built muscles, a huge cock, and almost an entirely unused slit, Daniel showed that he didn't quite extend it that far, his belly clearly heavy with child. Liz looked at him appreciatively, the bulge lengthening, and removed her own dress.

Sin and the Priest were gaping, confused, and already becoming overwhelmed by the hormones filling the room.

"What... why... how are you both still warriors?!" The Priest spluttered.

Liz walked over to the two and sat down, carefully making space for her overfull balls and large belly. "Why would we give up so much fun?" Liz asked, then ground her rear into the leather surface, moaning.

Daniel sighed, and took a tankard, inhaling the scent and smiling. "We... discovered that our dynamics were a bit more malleable than we thought before. And that things are a tad less strict than your caste thought."

"But there must be a submissive and a dominant in every relationship! That is what everything says, from our instincts, to the Holy Words, to our entire society! One must grow bigger by dominating someone else!" The Priest proclaimed.

"Then why are there still workers? Shouldn't they have all ended up as warriors and slaves?" A cool voice from the door asked. "I apologize for interrupting, but his lordship is requesting your... catering services. Again." He was dressed as a upper class servant, still of nearly human height, polished and bright as a pin, leaving Sin and the Priest gaping again.

"We have enough saved up. Send a barrel at the usual rate." Liz said dismissively. Ezekiel nodded, bowed, and closed the door.

"Who in the blazes did Ezekiel dominate?!" Sin demanded, then sat down in one of the chairs opposite, the Priest taking the last seat more hesitantly.

Liz and Daniel chuckled. "You're not listening." Daniel said, gently.

Liz was a bit more direct, as usual. "It's the mindset going in. If the person on the bottom holds all the cards, then you can both enjoy it. It's not a winner or loser. The person dominating is really serving their partner."

Daniel nodded, and ruffled her hair. She playfully bit back at him. "We fought that first night, but... we made it a competition, not real hostility. Then we just kept growing." Daniel said.

Liz smiled. "I think that it's not submission and domination." She said, turning to the confused Amazons. "Or not strictly. It's not hard to get into the feeling of sharing the moment."

"Why aren't you two priests then?" The Priest said, folding her arms.

"We stopped fitting in people. It wasn't as fun." Liz said, shrugging, then pursed her lips. "Not nearly as much a fan of that taste though. Ezekiel was very fun that night though. Has a lot of pent up aggression. We talked it out. He feels better now."

Daniel nodded. "It's not too hard to tell the difference. Submissive cum is sweet. Dominant cum is sour. But you don't need to produce dominant cum to grow, or submissive cum to shrink. A few of the more dedicated customers love being milked."

Liz's smile grew into a flat out grin. "Oh, you're being way too generous. They're full on employees. Just cumming all day, every day. I'm surprised you haven't joined in."

"Oh, I have, when you decided to strap yourself in."

"Hey! I know that cock too well for you to make stuff up. No way that you were big enough for that."

"After what you invited? You were tiny, almost back to human. Ezekiel's dick was bigger."

"With all due respect, sir, I'm hung like a fucking draft horse." Ezekiel said, poking his head in, face perfectly straight.

Liz and Daniel burst out laughing, and Sin and the Priest's eyes darted between the three.

"You... you've been making more Amazons?" Sin asked, trying to parse the jokes.

"Where do you think that stream of settlers has been coming from? And why they've been listening to Mary? She reports back often enough."

"We... the influx of human traders has been straining the Sisterhood. There are too many to monitor and too few warriors. We were confused but didn't investigate your gift." The Priest said.

"You didn't notice that they were the sluttiest, most submissive people ever?" Liz asked, smiling at some memory. "We thought they'd enjoy it. According to Mary, they are enjoying it."

The Priest looked off into the distance. "It... feels different. There's an under-taste of dominance in every one of their loads. It is not... popular."

Liz's smile took on a sharp edge. "What? I thought the relationship was submission and dominance? Nothing else. You're obviously taking them, why wouldn't be the same? Or are you saying that it might be a bit more complex?"

"Of course it's more complex!" The Priest protested. "It's the mindset, the situation, and how..." The Priest blinked. "How did you manage that?"

"What? Giving a bunch of pervs exactly what they wanted, another bunch of pervs exactly what they think they want, then the power to choose when they want to deal with you all because you treat all the slaves as all the same and probably don't even know how many slaves are in town as long as there's enough food and your cock is constant wet?" Liz asked, then shrugged. "It was Daniel's idea."

He coughed. "Your accounts of the Amazons that grew while on the bottom made me think there was more to it. Giving a bunch of bottoms as much cock as they could manage, on their own terms, after how you all treat them... well, I thought it might result in a change in the perception of power. And I was apparently correct."

The Priest looked at him, amused. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, you've clearly lost a couple inches on your hips and cock, judging by how you're not bulging out of your clothes. And I can't imagine that the Priest class invites anything else."

The Priest's amusement vanished. "I think you are mistaken. Cycles of growth and shrinking are common."

"No doubt, but would you turn down a chance to show us up? After sending back slaves, workers, and not bothering to return ourselves?"

The Priest sniffed and took a sip of her drink, not deigning to answer.

The small smile around Daniel's lips said that was answer enough. Liz's broad grin was even more aggressively confident.

Sin looked between the three. "What the fuck are you three talking about?"

The Priest sighed. "Sin..."

Sin pouted, "No, don't 'Sin...' me. I'm getting bored by this dick measuring contest because I can't see the dicks. What the hell is going on?"

Liz shrugged. "Should we tell her?"

"Oh, why should we? Her mother knows it better." Daniel said jokingly. The Priest inhaled in surprise, and started coughing loudly, her tankard barely making it to the table upright. Sin stared at the three of them in shock and confusion.

"How did you find out? Ezekiel?" The Priest asked, suddenly sounding much more unsure and worried than before.

"What? I... oh." Daniel trailed off, then the hint of a smile returned. "Is it shameful for a priest to become pregnant?"

The Priest's blush was more than enough.

Liz took pity. "Look... all these expectations... they're not healthy. We're just doing what our cocks told us to, and we've gotten bigger than any warrior, made more slaves than any individual warrior, and have a pretty good life right now. Can we stop being dicks to each other? We're not going to judge if you got pregnant." She rubbed Daniel's and her own tummies. "Would be a bit hypocritical."

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12