All Comments on 'Taken by the Amazons Ch. 05'

by DracumSum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started reading this story years ago on XNXX. This was a good finish. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I admit that the ending was a bit abrupt for me, but this is still an excellent story, especially if it’s the first of many you are planning to tell in this universe!

If you don’t mind, can you consider giving a general description and overview of Amazons as a race such as biology, physical/mental traits and how each of the castes are different? It’s up to you of course, but I love how they are depicted in this story and still have many questions about them, like the overall properties of Amazon cum, whether there are any real differences between formerly male and female amazons that made Daniel still consider himself a man (or if it’s just a matter of preference) and how the mindset can result in different castes being created (The language used in this chapter is a bit complicated especially once you establish that the line between them is actually quite flexible) Thank you very much in advance if you choose to do this, and in any case I'll be waiting for your next work!

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> I started reading this story years ago on XNXX. This was a good finish. Good job.

That wasn't me... I apologize if it appears that I ripped someone off or continued another story, that was not intentional.

Thanks for the support though!

> I admit that the ending was a bit abrupt for me, but this is still an excellent story,

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still trying to learn to end them a bit more gracefully.

I tend to be worried about reaching an obvious conclusion and just stringing it along, or getting bogged down in the main characters being cute for the sake of being cute. I really should just write more slice of life stuff where being cute is the goal, tbh.

> general description and overview of Amazons as a race such as biology, physical/mental traits and how each of the castes are different?

Sure. All Amazons are true hermaphrodites, and possess horse-like genitalia. They can identify with either gender more, but social pressure tends to push the warriors and priests towards she/her, as a way of snubbing the weaker humans who identify combat as more masculine. I was considering making different pronouns for the different castes, as that is effectively how Amazonian society views the differences, but I felt like it would be overly confusing.

Their cum naturally possesses some magical/extremely advanced scientific properties, becoming more potent as the Amazons become larger and more powerful. It is addictive, producing euphoria, boosting libido, and numbing pain. It relaxes muscles, allowing for larger insertions more safely and boosting recovery afterwards. And it is mutagenic.

The mutagen comes in two main types, dominant and submissive, which is dictated by the mindset and aggression of the Amazon producing it. An Amazon being dominated will produce submissive cum, an Amazon dominating/demonstrating power will produce dominant cum. Somewhat similar to how humans will have a higher amount of free testosterone in their bloodstream if they win a fight versus losing one. That said, as it is more complex than just being on top versus bottom. You can have Amazons who are dominating, but care about their partner; this can reduce, or even negate, a dominant mindset with the right training and effort. If that mindset control is learned, it allows both Amazons to grow larger and more powerful at will through mutual respect and love.

Dominant cum tends to reduce muscles, increase fat, shrink male genitalia, and exaggerate female genitalia. It also tends to make the individual physically shorter.

Submissive cum does the opposite, promoting muscle growth, decreasing fat, and increasing height. It also exaggerates everything, after it undoes the effects of dominant.

The cum tends to lose some potency on repeated exposure. Humans will pass out, Amazons feel tipsy. It also causes more exaggerated mutagenic effects in previously unexposed humans, culminating in a full shift into an Amazon. Less exposure will cause less extreme effects, but can induce some aspects of being an Amazon to a human over time. Such as greater height, strength, primary or secondary sexual characteristic growth, or growing entirely new parts.

There are at least 4 castes; slaves, workers, warriors, and priests.

The slaves are all around 1.5 meters tall, with primarily female exaggerated primary and secondary sex characteristics. They tend to be more affected by the addictive nature of Amazon cum, due to frequent exposure and little social support, and have a higher libido than average. They are generally nonproductive workers, who exist primarily to satisfy the higher castes. Consequently, relatively few of them will exist in each settlement, mostly there to support the priests and warriors. They produce very little cum, either dominant or submissive

The workers are around 1.75 meters tall, and are largely in line with standard humans. They possess both male and female parts, of relatively average size, and have the most freedom to self identify as they see fit. They are the least affected by aspects of being an Amazon, and usually need another caste to push their bodies one direction or another. They produce almost no mutagen.

They sort of don't matter to the warriors and priests except as a way of getting enough food to fuel their bodies, unless one is particularly attractive or capable at fighting.

The warriors are on a sliding scale of strength and size, ranging from 2.5 meters to 3 meters.

They are designed to produce more Amazons, with extremely virile cum, producing large amounts of mutagen. As a result, there is strong social pressure for them to be dominant and powerful. Smaller warriors tend to be submissive towards larger ones, and there is substantial competition among warriors for who will be on top. They tend to be solitary, distrustful, and hyperfixated on being perceived as being a good warrior, with status meaning everything.

The priests are greater than 3 meters, and tend to plateau in height, becoming more exaggerated than looking more powerful. They are effectively warriors who took in enough cum that they could no longer function as warriors, forced instead to relieve themselves at regular intervals due to the size and productivity of their reproductive systems. They tend to be more willing to work together, because there is less competition for power, and they act as the political heads of a settlement. Once an Amazon tribe has enough priests, they are usually forced to settle down, due to the amount of food the priests consume and their previous influence on the tribe as the most powerful warriors. They tend to be paranoid, controlling, and extremely dismissive of anyone beneath their caste.

Both warriors and priests need huge amounts of food, a "safe" outlet for aggression, and the constant emphasis on domination means that they generally are extremely prickly about social advancement at the cost of their own status. Someone like Liz and Daniel, regardless of how capable, would be ejected from the settlement rather than upset any part of the existing order.

At least, that was how the society functioned prior to Liz and Daniel.

> whether there are any real differences between formerly male and female amazons

Formerly male slaves can have more problems adapting to their new lives, as they generally used to be in a position of power in their relationships. They can also attract more attention from Amazons, as some like slaves with a bit of fight in them.

For Daniel, it was mostly a matter of preference and a small act of rebellion against the assumptions around them as warriors.

> how the mindset can result in different castes being created

It mostly depends on how much dominant/submissive cum the individual is exposed to. If they are pushed outside being a worker, then more dominant cum will tend to make them a slave, while more submissive cum will push them towards being a warrior.

Daniel and Liz beating Sin in the beginning exposed them to a lot of submissive cum, while most warriors resulting from raiding parties tend to extract it from their former partners.

The quantities mean that those "naturally occurring" warriors tend to be smaller and weaker, with less ability to get more. Naturally born warriors tended to be able to get more submissive cum as they trained, allowing them to more easily follow their parents' position.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh so there are more than one Amazon settlements. Would they be any differences from this one? Is there some sort of capital or place where they originated from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

>How are workers created? All the captives in the raid besides Daniel and Liz were turning into slaves, I think. Does it require the right balance of submissive and dominant cum? Or are they the “default” caste of Amazon…if such a thing exists, we did see in this chapter a number of warriors or near-warriors living normal lives. Can you theoretically have a society of mostly or all warriors? They seem to have the best quality of life overall, not big to an impractical degree and requiring constant relief like priests.

>So if I understood correctly, Daniel and Liz's plan was to send back newly converted amazons who are able to enjoy themselves and derive a sense of power from submission and grow while being dominated, this could be a boon to amazon society but only if they accept that the old ways must change?

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> Would they be any differences from this one?

Probably not much from our perspective. Small villages and maybe towns. From their perspective, it would probably be extremely significant, with the largest "cities" being the envy of everyone around them. Maybe the larger ones would have more stone buildings, probably bigger issues with getting clean water. Still primarily agricultural based, run by a small group of priests.

> Is there some sort of capital or place where they originated from?

That might be explored in a future story, still thinking about it.

> How are workers created?

Workers are mostly born Amazons who don't have a priest or warrior parent. Slaves can rise, and warriors can fall, into it, but the number of slaves and warriors gained from raids is fairly small. They usually lose more warriors per raid than they gain, and the slaves are really only useful as status symbols. The right mix of dominant and submissive cum could produce a worker, such as Ezekiel, but it's effectively the same as commoners during feudal periods. Most people just are workers supporting the non-productive gentry and their servants.

> Can you theoretically have a society of mostly or all warriors?

Warriors tend to be fairly distrustful of other warriors, and generally solitary. They want glory on the battlefield, even if it means that they aren't as effective as human shieldwalls and other maneuvers. Sin, in chapter 2 claims ``"...But, feel free to run off into the countryside. I'm sure that you can harvest enough food to feed five human(s), each, and (that's) if you neuter yourselves." She grabbed her balls, shoving them forward. "These don't stop producing for anything, and you won't believe how much it takes to keep your new spears going. And I doubt that you'll be let into any human settlements." She barked out a harsh laugh, almost as if she was speaking from experience.``` but she's not exactly the most reliable narrator. The warriors are generally much more optimized for fighting and cum production than working long hours in the sun growing crops, but that's not to say it couldn't work. With the right structures to reduce tensions between the different warriors, and enough trade to bring enough food in, it wouldn't be impossible, but those would require a lot of humans or workers to keep running, even if they aren't strictly working in that society.

The partial amazons in the city were able to get away with it because they didn't become fully warriors in most instances, and because the government and populace were willing to pay a lot for cum in one form or another. Think of it as people paying a premium for liquor. It's not necessarily as nutritious or strictly helpful as the grain it's made from, but people enjoy it and fund the producers enough for the trade to continue.

> So if I understood correctly...

Daniel and Liz were being a bit more hostile than that. Daniel found a bunch of powerbottoms who liked being fucked by Amazons, and enjoyed taking control during stereotypically submissive sex. For them, they may be ingesting dominant cum, but they are also producing it. Since the priests didn't really care about who they used, their normal supply of submissive cum was suddenly less than they expected, causing them to gradually shrink compared to normal.

It's basically the opposite of Liz and Daniel. Both of them produce submissive cum because they both aren't being hostile and aggressive during sex, so they both grow, at least as big as they want. Thanks to Daniel's plan, both the priest and the slaves are producing dominant cum, because they are being hostile and aggressive during sex. They may both shrink, but the slaves are already sort of bottomed out in that regard, so it doesn't affect them too much. The priests are actively losing status in the meantime.

The alternative that the Priest learns is to change the mindset around sex and be able to grow as much as anyone wants. And the cat's already out of the bag there, so there's no real way for the priests to win that argument. Enough people are producing Amazonian cum outside of Amazon territory that word on how to control it will spread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

>General question about Amazon physical/combat capabilities: You’ve repeatedly emphasized them having dragonhide-like skin (but a real world analogue would be nice) but what about their overall physical abilities like strength/speed levels and such? Its surprising they’re losing a large number of warriors each raid to normal humans, obsidian weapons or otherwise. Or is their performance hindered by their overall stature, reproductive assets and tendency to wear little to no armor?

>General question about mental traits: Early in chapter 2 Daniel and Liz gained the ability to understand the Amazon language. Sin explains this as “The first stage in becoming an Amazon means your mind becomes younger, more open. You lose some skills and can learn others more rapidly. Amazonian, for example.” This isn’t really brought up again…can you elaborate? Is it to help humans adjust to their new roles (I suspect inhibition loss is guaranteed) and do they forget some of their former lives? Do the warriors and priests have adaptations that contribute to their competitive, inflexible and selfish nature?

>Can an Amazon alter themselves by consuming their own cum? What about a human who has been exposed and changed enough to start producing mutagen, can they finish the process themselves?

My curiosity is pretty much satisfied (and I don’t want to keep you busy from writing more lol) so thank you for taking the time to answer these.

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> You’ve repeatedly emphasized them having dragonhide-like skin (but a real world analogue would be nice)

Similar to chain mail, where they are resistant to swords and other edged weapons. Sufficiently powerful bows can pierce relatively easily, and getting in close with an obsidian blade can allow cuts along arteries that will cause Amazons to bleed out rapidly. Bows and crossbows, in particular, are more dangerous to Amazons than other weapons.

> but what about their overall physical abilities like strength/speed levels and such?

Amazon warriors are generally about twice as strong as a human warrior, and about 50% taller.

They can run for about as long as a trained human (so several hours with various paces) at about the speed of a run (so close to a modern marathon runner). They may not be as well trained with fighting or drill, simply because the society doesn't emphasize it as strictly compared to their natural advantages.

> ts surprising they’re losing a large number of warriors each raid to normal humans, obsidian weapons or otherwise. Or is their performance hindered by their overall stature, reproductive assets and tendency to wear little to no armor?

Their actual capabilities are hindered by the fact that they don't coordinate and have little strategy in a melee. The goal is to win glory, which means that they break formation, while humans remain in a shield wall, and are able to limit how Amazonian attacks actually can hit, while human archers in the rear can continue to land effective fire on them. Additionally, obsidian knives allow the humans to cut arteries and leave the Amazons to bleed out while moving onto other targets. It's not strictly strength that determines victory, as much as ability to apply that strength effectively. Calvary prevents the Amazons from outflanking human forces, while the shieldwalls and pikes prevent them from actually using their strength effectively. To a degree, it's why organized forces with good formations consistently beat disorganized forces, regardless of the latter's motivations.

> General question about mental traits:

I didn't want to include a lengthy period of learning a new language, basically. And human, as a lingua franca, felt like they would be more big humans than a different species. In world, it's to help them adjust, as well as be able to function in Amazonian society, though it isn't the sole driver of Amazonian nature. Changing personality (and inhibition) is more based on their new views of themselves. I tend to view sapient creatures as fairly adaptable, and someone who thinks they should act in a certain way will tend to act in that way, even if it's not necessarily a conscious choice. Inhibitions are also affected by their changing endocrine systems and the sudden flood of new hormones. If they want to ignore their past, that is an option, and one that is easy to personally justify.

The warriors' and priests' behaviors are more based on the role they have in society and the expectations that are placed upon their caste, even if it is largely enforced by other people in their caste. It's like how women largely enforced female dress standards in Victorian periods, even if they would all be more comfortable and capable in pants.

> Can an Amazon alter themselves by consuming their own cum? What about a human who has been exposed and changed enough to start producing mutagen, can they finish the process themselves?

They can, though it would probably be fairly involved to feel submissive while basically just wanking off. It's like how masturbating tends to produce less sperm than actual sex, because the mindset and stimulation are different with masturbation compared to sex and the body is intelligent enough to realize that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What are these particular humanoids? Are they hermaphrodites? Aliens? All the above? Skin that repels some weapons, near super strength, human like intelligence, 6'6" to 7' height, estimated 350 lbs to 400 lbs, possible super speed, a endurance level that would make a drill sergeant jealous, (Re.: The 50 mi.+ march), are there any other traits that these Amazons have that would make Wonder Woman, even Superman envious? Good work on this story. I have conducted research on all manner of entities for one or more Role Playing Games. Again, you have did a excellent job on this story. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

DracumSumDracumSum4 months agoAuthor

They're magically generated, with limitations. They are hermaphrodites. Not aliens. They are absolutely not capable of standing up to Wonder Woman or Superman. If you want that type of discussion, go to reddit and CharacterRant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous