Taken by the Amazons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Priest sighed again and looked at Sin. "The temple decided to get rid of Daniel and Liz, and sent them out to do a raid. They discovered a loophole, and responded by filling the temple with power bottoms that get off on dominating."

Sin blinked. "And what are you going to do about it?"

Daniel coughed. "There's not much she can do about it. There's enough people here who know how to produce either cum at will, and a fairly thriving trade in jizz. You wouldn't believe the number of aristocrats who have a domineering wife. Made quite a stir at court once people started realizing what was going on. Things have calmed down a bit, but things are getting interesting as the effects spread."

"And the lord here has been requested to send the secret of his warriors to the king, so it's probably going to start spreading even faster." Liz continued. "I'd imagine that plenty of people knew about the potential effects, but they generally didn't cause it to explode on the market. Not quite equipped for it."

"Or didn't want to risk the disruption." Daniel shrugged. "Cat's out of the bag now though."

Sin blinked, suddenly realizing that things had gotten a bit bigger than she'd expected. "But... what about you two?"

"What about us? We have a number of warriors on staff, and we spend every night not working training with each other." Liz shrugged.

"You're a pretty awful warrior Sin, and I doubt your mom can take on the entire city." Daniel elaborated.

Sin and the Priest looked at each other. The Priest sighed again. "Alright... what do you two want? You wouldn't gloat like this if there wasn't something you wanted."

Liz shrugged. "Just to be left alone. We're pretty happy here at the moment. Might get bored in a decade or two, but we'll deal with that then."

Daniel held up a finger. "His lordship wants to talk with you tomorrow about opening trade relations and a migration treaty. He wants more interchange of people, probably because he thinks that every Amazon cumming in a human makes his territory stronger. But that's up to you to discuss." He smiled. "And we wanted to try to clear the table. You tried to kill us, we undermined your authority. How about we show you two the best week of your life, and we call it even?"

Sin and her mother looked suspicious, but eventually the Priest nodded. "Not like we could do much to you two here anyway. You're trading nothing for something."

Sin shook her head and got up, heading for the door. "Ezekiel! Show me to the debauchery!" The Priest stared at Sin in confusion, and darted out after her.

Liz and Daniel held their breath until the two Amazons closed the door and their excitement faded down the stairs, then let it go together. They turned to each other. Liz moved a lock of hair behind Daniel's ear, then the two kissed aggressively.

Almost a minute later, they broke apart, gasping. "I can't believe that worked." They said at the same time, then laughed almost in unison.

"I thought for sure that the Priest would have come with someone more competent." Daniel said.

"I thought Sin would have actually started training!" Liz replied.

"I was sure we'd need the crossbows." Daniel said, then pulled away, and removing two obsidian tipped bolt from something underneath the desk, then carefully pulled a compact crossbow, gently humming under the string straining the metal arms, out. It had been pointing towards Sin and the Priest, and the force behind the ultra sharp tip would have been more than enough to pin them to their chairs. Maybe not lethal, but certainly inconvenient.

Liz took it and easily released tension, gently letting the string move forward. Daniel did the same for the other one, then removed the string. As soon as the weapons were safe for storage, and put away, they took a pair of tankards and walked over to the bed. Then lay back, luxuriating in each other's presence, slowly drinking and unwinding.

"You know... it's not over, right?" Daniel asked after a bit, sounding worried.

Liz laughed, and took a long drink. She put the tankard down on a nearby table and swung her leg over Daniel, getting up, her breasts resting proudly on her swollen stomach, outlined in the fading light like an ancient fertility goddess.

"They've got bigger problems to worry about," She smiled down at him, her relaxed expression gradually sharpening into one faintly predatory, needy. "And... so do you." Daniel laughed, and downed his drink as well, enjoying the taste and sensation as it spread through his limbs. Liz backed up and lay down, nuzzling his heavy sheath and inhaling his potent pheromones, feeling a familiar tightness from between her own legs as her cock stretched the sheath and slowly forced its way out.

Daniel's stallionhood followed suit, the blunt head making a clear outline as it hardened and extended before pushing into the open, already leaking pre. Liz nuzzled it for a moment, then started kissing down as it kept pushing its way out, pressing into Daniel's belly. She kissed her way down his salty swollen balls, and lifted them out of the way, revealing her goal. Daniel's marehood was already dripping and needy, the clit hard and throbbing, nearly the size of Liz's upper thumb joint. Liz inhaled, her head swimming in Daniel's scent, her own need starting to fill the room, and gave it a lick.

Daniel gasped, his cock spurting as the sensation hit him hard, weeks of stress suddenly evaporating as need and desire hit him like a tidal wave. He bit his finger, trying not to buck into his wife's face, as his thighs threatened to crush her, needing more sensation. Liz laughed, the vibrations pulling another squeak from Daniel's throat, and she slowly went further down, giving the whole slit a long slow lick.

Both their cocks were already achingly hard, and Daniel pulled his between his breasts, feeling his milk start to leak over them, adding lubrication. The two lovers were already panting, the room feeling hot, and their muscles started to glisten with sweat, soon to be painted with pearls.

Liz pulled back, her face slathered with Daniel's juices, and sat up, her spire bobbing in time with her heartbeat, easily thicker than her wrist, almost as big as her bicep, designed to ram anyone into submission. But with Daniel, it was so different...

"You ready, lover boy? You know how much I love filling you." Liz asked, grabbing the thick flat head with one hand, the other wrapped around almost half of her sensitive medial ring.

Daniel was hugging his cock gently, taking care of his belly, but still licking the blunt head with ease. He managed a nod, his eyes glued to his wife, taking in every gram of her beauty and power. "Please..." He trailed off, eyes following a drop of pre as it splashed onto the bed.

Liz guided the cock to her husband's slit, feeling the well trained tunnel wrap around the shaft and tighten, as he started to leak. "Oh fuck... you feel amazing." Daniel said, squirming.

Liz laughed, and slowly started thrusting, Daniel flexing against her as inches disappeared into his needy hole. She pushed past his prostate, crushing out a spurt of cloudy fluid as his panting changed to a needy moan.

The two lovers picked up speed and effort, Daniel's breasts bouncing around his cock and Liz started thrusting, feeling Daniel's slit tighten around her as she pushed him through weak orgasm after weak orgasm, his balls starting to pull up, getting ready to paint the two of them.

Daniel pushed into Liz, his legs wrapping around his built lover, their stomachs pressing into each other with each thrust. "Getting close!" Liz managed, still thrusting, feeling her prostate start to swell, as Daniel's tunnel got tighter, sending sparks shooting across her brain.

A few more thrusts later and Liz buried her full length inside Daniel, as he wrapped his legs and arms entirely around her, not letting her go for anything, as they unloaded.

Liz filled her lover with spurt after spurt of sweet virile cum, while Daniel sprayed the two of them, the sudden blast of fresh Amazon cum sending their orgasm even higher, as their balls kept pumping, the two of them instinctively thrusting through the orgasm, keeping it going, flooding Daniel's tunnel and their bed. It gradually slowed, and the two lovers eased into a steady rate. Liz reached out with a shaky hand and painted a line on a nearby slate.

"Want to try... for the record?" She gasped, her cock still hard, her balls still ready to unload, and her clit demanding a turn.

Daniel took her hand, grinding against the massive invader, and nodded. "Just like every night."

The two pregnant lovers kept going, absolutely, blissfully content.

***

Epilogue

"For fucks sake, mom! I thought you were supposed to get less horny with age!" Tiffany said, shielding her eyes in mock horror as she walked into the solar. The smell from two floors down had already told her what was probably happening.

Liz shrugged, her fit body a bit softened by age, the scars on her hands bright against her tanned skin all these years later, but still clearly leading an active lifestyle. She was carrying a riding crop and an extensively tailored set of riding leathers, abet with the crotch cut out.

"Where's dad?" Tiffany asked, rolling her eyes.

Happy muffled noises came from next to the bed, where her dad was wearing horse blinders, a gag, and some complex shoes and gloves that restricted their movement.

"Seriously? The party is in barely an hour, we need to get the two of you cleaned up." Tiffany said, biting back a smile.

Ezekiel's head appeared around the door. "Hello Mistress Tiffany, I thought I'd find you here. Esquires, she is correct." Liz nodded to Ezekiel, smiling at Tiffany's sudden blush. She'd never quite gotten over Ezekiel finding her rummaging through her parent's toys, and Ezekiel delighted in bringing it up at opportune moments.

"Alright, we'll be down in a moment. Thank you for reminding us." Liz said, starting to undo the bindings on her husband, as he nuzzled into her chest, humming in satisfaction.

Tiffany and Ezekiel looked at the couple with expressions of good natured suffering, and left the room, Ezekiel inquiring about Tiffany's studies and if she'd made any good friends, leaving the young woman blushing, with a tiny nod.

It wasn't long before the two Amazon warriors were dressed and standing in the entrance way, waiting for the herald to announce their presence.

"Hey Liz..." Daniel said, quietly, getting a confused glance from his wife, before flexing for all his might, ripping the carefully tailored uniform along the back, chest, thighs, and biceps, sending a hot flash through her loins. "Try topping that."

Liz was about to imitate him when the doors opened, and Daniel strode into the bright light, and into the garden. As usual, a faux affronted gasp spread through the court at the sight of the two Amazons, but Liz's well tuned ear detected some more interested noises than the makers probably intended. *Looks like he discovered a new fashion.* She thought ruefully, as she followed him, unable to take her eyes off his shapely ass and back, as his massive sack swung, unrestrained, between his legs.

As the two approached the royal party, the Lord Protector sat there with his head in his hands at their appearance, as Her Lordship looked on with undisguised interest, her own breasts and oversized muscles straining the efforts of the royal tailors.

Liz and Daniel knelt before the young ruler. "I see you made your own fashion statement." Daniel smirked to his wife, who looked at herself confused, before noticing the tears along the thick bulge in her pants. He reached out towards her, and she took his hand, squeezing it happily.

The two held hands as Her Lordship approached to knight the two, their many children looking on with various levels of confusion, boredom, delight, and distraction, their servants proud of their masters' new status, and their old regiment variously standing at attention, drunkenly cheering, or off in the bushes, fucking before being yelled back into line by the sergeants.

A few taps later, and it was over.

Liz and Daniel stood up, feeling the same, but joyously hugged and kissed anyway, looking forward to their life in the empire.

-----

Hey, thanks for reading this!

I hope you enjoyed it, and I have a few ideas for other stories set in this universe. No idea when I'll get to them though.

Thanks to Cog for reviewing and sanity checking some of my ideas.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
DracumSumDracumSum4 months agoAuthor

They're magically generated, with limitations. They are hermaphrodites. Not aliens. They are absolutely not capable of standing up to Wonder Woman or Superman. If you want that type of discussion, go to reddit and CharacterRant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What are these particular humanoids? Are they hermaphrodites? Aliens? All the above? Skin that repels some weapons, near super strength, human like intelligence, 6'6" to 7' height, estimated 350 lbs to 400 lbs, possible super speed, a endurance level that would make a drill sergeant jealous, (Re.: The 50 mi.+ march), are there any other traits that these Amazons have that would make Wonder Woman, even Superman envious? Good work on this story. I have conducted research on all manner of entities for one or more Role Playing Games. Again, you have did a excellent job on this story. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> You’ve repeatedly emphasized them having dragonhide-like skin (but a real world analogue would be nice)

Similar to chain mail, where they are resistant to swords and other edged weapons. Sufficiently powerful bows can pierce relatively easily, and getting in close with an obsidian blade can allow cuts along arteries that will cause Amazons to bleed out rapidly. Bows and crossbows, in particular, are more dangerous to Amazons than other weapons.

> but what about their overall physical abilities like strength/speed levels and such?

Amazon warriors are generally about twice as strong as a human warrior, and about 50% taller.

They can run for about as long as a trained human (so several hours with various paces) at about the speed of a run (so close to a modern marathon runner). They may not be as well trained with fighting or drill, simply because the society doesn't emphasize it as strictly compared to their natural advantages.

> ts surprising they’re losing a large number of warriors each raid to normal humans, obsidian weapons or otherwise. Or is their performance hindered by their overall stature, reproductive assets and tendency to wear little to no armor?

Their actual capabilities are hindered by the fact that they don't coordinate and have little strategy in a melee. The goal is to win glory, which means that they break formation, while humans remain in a shield wall, and are able to limit how Amazonian attacks actually can hit, while human archers in the rear can continue to land effective fire on them. Additionally, obsidian knives allow the humans to cut arteries and leave the Amazons to bleed out while moving onto other targets. It's not strictly strength that determines victory, as much as ability to apply that strength effectively. Calvary prevents the Amazons from outflanking human forces, while the shieldwalls and pikes prevent them from actually using their strength effectively. To a degree, it's why organized forces with good formations consistently beat disorganized forces, regardless of the latter's motivations.

> General question about mental traits:

I didn't want to include a lengthy period of learning a new language, basically. And human, as a lingua franca, felt like they would be more big humans than a different species. In world, it's to help them adjust, as well as be able to function in Amazonian society, though it isn't the sole driver of Amazonian nature. Changing personality (and inhibition) is more based on their new views of themselves. I tend to view sapient creatures as fairly adaptable, and someone who thinks they should act in a certain way will tend to act in that way, even if it's not necessarily a conscious choice. Inhibitions are also affected by their changing endocrine systems and the sudden flood of new hormones. If they want to ignore their past, that is an option, and one that is easy to personally justify.

The warriors' and priests' behaviors are more based on the role they have in society and the expectations that are placed upon their caste, even if it is largely enforced by other people in their caste. It's like how women largely enforced female dress standards in Victorian periods, even if they would all be more comfortable and capable in pants.

> Can an Amazon alter themselves by consuming their own cum? What about a human who has been exposed and changed enough to start producing mutagen, can they finish the process themselves?

They can, though it would probably be fairly involved to feel submissive while basically just wanking off. It's like how masturbating tends to produce less sperm than actual sex, because the mindset and stimulation are different with masturbation compared to sex and the body is intelligent enough to realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

>General question about Amazon physical/combat capabilities: You’ve repeatedly emphasized them having dragonhide-like skin (but a real world analogue would be nice) but what about their overall physical abilities like strength/speed levels and such? Its surprising they’re losing a large number of warriors each raid to normal humans, obsidian weapons or otherwise. Or is their performance hindered by their overall stature, reproductive assets and tendency to wear little to no armor?

>General question about mental traits: Early in chapter 2 Daniel and Liz gained the ability to understand the Amazon language. Sin explains this as “The first stage in becoming an Amazon means your mind becomes younger, more open. You lose some skills and can learn others more rapidly. Amazonian, for example.” This isn’t really brought up again…can you elaborate? Is it to help humans adjust to their new roles (I suspect inhibition loss is guaranteed) and do they forget some of their former lives? Do the warriors and priests have adaptations that contribute to their competitive, inflexible and selfish nature?

>Can an Amazon alter themselves by consuming their own cum? What about a human who has been exposed and changed enough to start producing mutagen, can they finish the process themselves?

My curiosity is pretty much satisfied (and I don’t want to keep you busy from writing more lol) so thank you for taking the time to answer these.

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> Would they be any differences from this one?

Probably not much from our perspective. Small villages and maybe towns. From their perspective, it would probably be extremely significant, with the largest "cities" being the envy of everyone around them. Maybe the larger ones would have more stone buildings, probably bigger issues with getting clean water. Still primarily agricultural based, run by a small group of priests.

> Is there some sort of capital or place where they originated from?

That might be explored in a future story, still thinking about it.

> How are workers created?

Workers are mostly born Amazons who don't have a priest or warrior parent. Slaves can rise, and warriors can fall, into it, but the number of slaves and warriors gained from raids is fairly small. They usually lose more warriors per raid than they gain, and the slaves are really only useful as status symbols. The right mix of dominant and submissive cum could produce a worker, such as Ezekiel, but it's effectively the same as commoners during feudal periods. Most people just are workers supporting the non-productive gentry and their servants.

> Can you theoretically have a society of mostly or all warriors?

Warriors tend to be fairly distrustful of other warriors, and generally solitary. They want glory on the battlefield, even if it means that they aren't as effective as human shieldwalls and other maneuvers. Sin, in chapter 2 claims ``"...But, feel free to run off into the countryside. I'm sure that you can harvest enough food to feed five human(s), each, and (that's) if you neuter yourselves." She grabbed her balls, shoving them forward. "These don't stop producing for anything, and you won't believe how much it takes to keep your new spears going. And I doubt that you'll be let into any human settlements." She barked out a harsh laugh, almost as if she was speaking from experience.``` but she's not exactly the most reliable narrator. The warriors are generally much more optimized for fighting and cum production than working long hours in the sun growing crops, but that's not to say it couldn't work. With the right structures to reduce tensions between the different warriors, and enough trade to bring enough food in, it wouldn't be impossible, but those would require a lot of humans or workers to keep running, even if they aren't strictly working in that society.

The partial amazons in the city were able to get away with it because they didn't become fully warriors in most instances, and because the government and populace were willing to pay a lot for cum in one form or another. Think of it as people paying a premium for liquor. It's not necessarily as nutritious or strictly helpful as the grain it's made from, but people enjoy it and fund the producers enough for the trade to continue.

> So if I understood correctly...

Daniel and Liz were being a bit more hostile than that. Daniel found a bunch of powerbottoms who liked being fucked by Amazons, and enjoyed taking control during stereotypically submissive sex. For them, they may be ingesting dominant cum, but they are also producing it. Since the priests didn't really care about who they used, their normal supply of submissive cum was suddenly less than they expected, causing them to gradually shrink compared to normal.

It's basically the opposite of Liz and Daniel. Both of them produce submissive cum because they both aren't being hostile and aggressive during sex, so they both grow, at least as big as they want. Thanks to Daniel's plan, both the priest and the slaves are producing dominant cum, because they are being hostile and aggressive during sex. They may both shrink, but the slaves are already sort of bottomed out in that regard, so it doesn't affect them too much. The priests are actively losing status in the meantime.

The alternative that the Priest learns is to change the mindset around sex and be able to grow as much as anyone wants. And the cat's already out of the bag there, so there's no real way for the priests to win that argument. Enough people are producing Amazonian cum outside of Amazon territory that word on how to control it will spread.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
F Quirk Back to school with a huge cock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The New Farmhand A futa cow girl gets milked.in NonHuman
Wife Catches the Futa Flu A newly equipped wife seduces her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories