Taken By the Sea Serpent - Epilogue

Story Info
Andromeda and the cycle of life.
1.3k words
4.58
1.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers

Taken by the Sea Serpent was one of the trio of stories that were published when I joined Literotica as an author, just over ten years ago now. A few months afterwards, I wrote a short continuation but never got around to changing the story on Literotica. Rather than edit the original, here's the continuation by itself.

The young ones higher up in the valley were the first to go. One day they were bright flowers, their juices the sweetest and most refreshing, their tentacles the most slender and playful, so that she loved to visit them in the afternoon, the next day they had closed up in tough shells, like giant clams. Their closure puzzled and saddened her.

A few days later, the plants on the main floor of the basin had begun to close too, so that she had to swim further and further between meals. Her 'child' followed her everywhere, sometimes wrapping around her as if for comfort and warmth, sometimes feeding from her, its tentacles sucking at her nipples and slipping into her ass to tickle deep inside her. She enjoyed its attentions. It was part friend, part child, part lover. And it certainly seemed to enjoy making her come while its teasing, torturing tentacles sucked her sensitive outsides and nutritious insides.

But it was getting bigger every day, and she was thinning out, becoming lean and muscular. She had seen it feeding directly from the plants, which made them curl up as if sulking. Her own relationship with the plants was one of mutual pleasure. They seemed to love penetrating her as much as she had grown to love their fierce penetration. And now they were all closing up. Perhaps part of their annual cycle, a winter death and rebirth.

Soon she was forced to return to the cold, deep heart of the valley where the old flowers lived. She felt a deep attraction to them. The desire to return to them was like a constant in her life, tugging at her heart strings, but she had resisted until now.

Her one previous visit had been astonishing for both the pain and pleasure of their powerful, thick, thrusting tentacles, feeding her, fucking her, filling her flesh with their fluids before making her the receptacle of their egg, and the mother of their child. She longed to go through all that again, but the reality of it terrified her.

But there was no choice. She had to brave them, or die of hunger in the valley above. She offered a prayer to the gods and swam down.

One thing she had learned during the wonderful summer was that the plants could be approached safely from the side. It was even possible to touch the delicate tendrils of the main body and disturb the little fish that swam there, without triggering a reaction from the great tentacles that thrust out from the body like slender trees.

She tried that now, hugging the floor of the valley as she descended. She passed close to the one that had snared her before -- she recognised its scent, familiar and enticing, but another scent attracted her, a darker, richer tone, unlike anything she had yet sensed, and she followed this down. She kept her distance from the plants. They were larger and felt older, the deeper she went.

At last she came to the source of that seductive scent, and was not surprised to see a plant larger than any other, easily twice the size of the plants up on the basin floor. This one felt truly ancient, and the great red tentacles looked almost black in these gloomy depths. Swimming round the edge, studying its pale body, she could see also six truly black rope-like tentacles, like the ones that had snared her last time, that had swollen her breasts, fucked her pussy and impregnated her. The memory made her shiver, both with fear and arousal.

But what she wanted, what she needed, was that central white tentacle. She was so hungry now that she hurt, her insides starting to cramp with painful neglect.

Andromeda thrust herself in amongst the quiescent tentacles and up along the white, waiting for the inevitable assault on her body -- but there was none. She reached the tip of the white tentacle and it waited passively for her to take it in her mouth before reacting to her presence. The tough skin pushed against her teeth as it forced her jaw painfully wide and pushed into her throat. Andromeda grabbed hold of the long shaft and stroked it the way she knew they liked, letting the flower know she welcomed its penetration and wanted its juices.

For a long while nothing happened and only a trickle seeped down her throat, enough only to ignite the hunger in her, not enough to even begin to satisfy, and she stroked it harder and faster, even bit into it with her teeth, demanding its sincere attention. She had grown to love the way the plants attacked her with their hunger for her, and this passivity upset her. She wanted the plant to feed her and fuck her, even if it killed her in the process.

Black tentacles lashed out suddenly, one coiling about each of her limbs, stretching her wide, thrilling her, and she braced herself for the pain of the invasion that was sure to follow -- but instead she was pulled down towards the plant and she saw with sudden horror that it had begun to close its shell.

She struggled to escape, even knowing the futility of it. The black tentacles held her firm and the white remained lodged securely in her throat. A gush of thick fluid down her throat startled her, and even as the great shell closed around her and she sank into the soft body of the plant, she started to burn with an intense need to be filled completely. The pressure against her gills made her panic -- she couldn't breathe! -- but it passed swiftly as she realised that she could still breathe, the plant keeping her alive even as it kept her a bound prisoner. As the last chink of dim light faded she understood that she was lost now, unable to see or move, no hope of escape.

More fluid, thick, delicious, spurted into her throat and she swallowed eagerly, the furnace between her legs quickly becoming the only thing she was aware of. She wriggled her hips, thrusting in a fruitless search for friction to excite her clit and make her come. Tentacle tips teased her breasts, stroking and sucking the soft flesh but never quite touching her nipples. Others slid between her legs, caressing her thighs, teasing her tender lips, but keeping a deliberate distance from the one point she ached for them to touch.

She struggled desperately against her bonds, a frantic need to be free to excite herself, but the tentacles coiled about her limbs only tightened further, and more fluids spurted down her throat. The two tentacles at her breasts fixed their mouths about her nipples and sucked them harshly, sending a shockwave through her flesh. They pinched her, almost biting, and her whole existence was suddenly just the torturing of her nipples. She climaxed suddenly, astonishingly, her body convulsing helplessly, held immobile.

More tentacles thrust into her, slender ones, certainly not the great red ones. One slithered easily into her pussy, another pushed into her ass, both working deep into her before slowly withdrawing. More tentacles pushed into her, even before the others had left, a new sensation for her, strange and wonderful. Still more thrust in, shocking her, stretching her painfully in both holes. She couldn't work out how many there were or what they were doing, only that they were fucking her steadily, deliciously, one thrusting into each hole while those already inside slowly eased out.

The huge tentacle stretching her jaw continued spurting into her, two more sucked steadily, painfully, brilliantly at her breasts and nipples, an army of them assaulted her pussy and ass, forcing their way deeper and deeper into her, impossibly deep, exquisitely painfully deep, and each thrust brought a fresh wave of pleasure that rocked her, rolled through her, and she surrendered to it completely, a timeless, never-ending pleasure that washed her slowly into unconsciousness.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers