Taken by the Shadowstalkers Pt. 01

Story Info
Lenara is taken by the Shadowstalkers and is tied and used.
2.6k words
4.48
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd heard legend of the terrifying creatures that stalked the forest surrounding my village since I was young. Creatures that captured people that were never seen or heard from again. The legends painted them as horrifying, gruesome, twisted beings who took what they wanted and tortured their poor victims for the sheer thrill of it. Masochistic, selfish things. They were known as the Shadowstalkers, so called because no one had ever caught a glimpse of one and lived to tell the tale.

Until now.

I awake to the sound of wind rustling the leaves in the trees above me, immediately confused because the last thing I remember is laying down to sleep in my bed...inside. My eyes fly open to see a canopy of emerald green above me, branches blocking most of the sun shining high in the sky.

I try to turn my neck but find I am unable to. There is something holding it in place. It takes me a moment to register that it isn't just my neck. My arms and legs are bound too. My arms spread above me, and my legs spread wide and tied below. Even my knees have been tied to the edge of whatever I'm laying on, rendering me completely immobile.

Panic begins to set in, but I can't scream. I'm gagged. It feels as though there is a large ball stuffed into my mouth, tied in place. I can't breathe properly with this thing in the way.

I'm also freezing cold. It's then that I notice I am completely naked. The chill wind biting at my skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake, is fierce and unfiltered due to the lack of sunlight.

Who would do this to me? Leave me here terrified and cold? Have I been left here to die?

"You have not been brought here to die." The voice comes from behind me, causing me to jump. I hear the soft crunching of leaves as the person moves, making sure they stay out of sight. Dread spears through me. How could I not have realised? The Shadowstalkers have me. It's been years since a villager has been taken by them. So long I had almost forgotten the danger lurking so close to home.

I try to scream against my gag to no avail. The resulting chuckle from my captor sends a wave of rage through me. Disgusting creature, feeding off of my terror.

"It's been so long since I have had one of your kind to enjoy," the voice said, "that I had forgotten the vile things you think of my kind."

The voice is smooth like velvet, nothing like what I have always been told. It's like a lullaby, soothing my fear. Tricking me into calm. I will not fall for it. I twist against my binds, defiant and intent on keeping my rage.

"Interesting," the voice says with a hint of intrigue. "You are not so easily swayed by my power. This will be fun."

It's then that the creature walks to the side of me so that I can see...him. The most exquisite creature I have ever seen. Rich, deep brown eyes, hair black as obsidian with a slight wave. And those lips. Full and pink, lifting into a smirk on one side as I realise he can hear my thoughts.

"You have been taught wrongly about my kind, Lenara." The surprise slipped into my eyes before I could stop it. "I know your name, yes. Not because I have seen it in your mind, but because I have been watching you."

Watching me and waiting to grab me and steal me away. I never stood a chance at being one of the lucky ones.

"You're luckier than you believe."

My chest heaves as my fear takes over again. He watches my breasts rise and fall with each exaggerated breath. My nipples peaked and stiff from the cold. His eyes meet mine again and he says, "I regret having to take you in this way, but you will understand eventually."

I writhe as he brings his hand toward my left nipple and pinches it ever so softly. A moan slips around the gag at the sensation. I have been touched by a man before, I am no virgin. But it's been a while. I feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment at the sound, but the man only chuckles again as he removes his hand.

"Don't be embarrassed, my love. Your pleasure is my purpose, you just have to open your mind."

And with that, he walks away leaving me in the cold on this horrible slab of whatever it is I'm laying on. Over his shoulder, he says, "Only, you must be broken first."

When I am alone again, the terror fills every vein. I am helpless against my fate. It feels as though I have been laying here for hours, the sun beginning to set and my body trembling with cold, when I notice the faint scent of roses drifting towards me. My eyes begin to feel heavy and unconsciousness takes over.

-----‐---------

I am warmer when I come around. No longer out in the cold, but inside and sheltered. My eyes open slowly and I try to move but find I am still tied. And still naked. I force my eyes the rest of the way open and take in my surroundings.

I am tied to what seems to be a small, wooden platform raised off of the ground. The walls are wooden too and adorned with strange objects on racks. The light in here is dim, casting most of the room in shadow and I get the feeling I am not alone, however no one makes their appearance known.

I go to take a deep breath and notice that the big ball from earlier is no longer in my mouth. Air flows freely down my throat, but I can not close my mouth. It is as though there is a ring holding it open.

I notice for the first time as well, that I am tied differently now. My arms are at my side and seem to be tied to cuffs around my ankles which are bound to the bottom of the platform.

I jump at the sound of a door opening behind me and my breath becomes uneven as a thousand thoughts swirl through my brain. The Shadowstalker. That beautiful man from before. He walks to the side of the platform, that raises as he does so, stopping at the height of his abdomen. It must be magic.

"Yes, magic. One thing you humans have never known about us."

He traces a finger over my nipple again, causing it to peak as it had done before in the cold. I manage to stifle the moan this time, reluctant to offer him the satisfaction. He cocks an eyebrow in amusement.

"It is not my satisfaction that I am after, dear." He walks toward my feet and I become conscious of how much of me he can see. "It is my mission to satisfy you, my love."

After has sized me up for long enough, he unties my ankles from the end of the platform. He then pulls my right arm up and over my head, causing my leg to move with it due to the binding there. He ties this arm down and does the same on the other side, leaving me more exposed with my pussy on full display.

He walks back down to have a look, breathes a sigh of approval, and says, "Beautiful. I will enjoy this."

He goes to the wall of objects and retrieves what appears to be two clamps attached together with a chain. As he advances, I piece together what he intends to do with them. I begin to squirm, but am unable to move as he pinches my nipple again, rolling it between his fingers. For good measure, he leans over me and takes my nipple between those plump, soft lips and sucks. I can't help the moan that escapes this time. It is as though he's in my mind, taking the fear and replacing it with pleasure. As he withdraws, he takes my nipple through his teeth, lets go and attaches the clamp. He repeats the process again on the other side, wetness gathering between my thighs more with every second.

The pain from the clamps is like a dull ache spreading through my breasts. The Shadowstalker reaches up and grasps the chain connecting the two and attaches them with rope to a hook from the ceiling. He has them tied in a way that pulls them and exaggerates the pain further. I close my eyes and arch my back in an attempt to relieve some of the pain, but before I can do much there is a pressure on my clit. My eyes fly open to see him standing between my legs, placing some kind of half-sphere onto my most sensitive area.

Confusion must be clear across my face as he says to me, "This device is under my control. There is no way to turn it on or off without me because it is tied to my power." As if to demonstrate, he clicks his fingers and the object begins vibrating, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Another, longer moan escapes my mouth at the sensation, but he stops the vibrations almost immediately.

"There are some rules, Lenara." I jolt as I remember that he had been watching me and abducted me, clarity soaring through me as I scold myself for enjoying this so much. "Rule number one: you do not cum until you beg me and I give you my permission. Nod if you understand."

I give a small, apprehensive nod.

"Number two: if you cum without my permission, you will be punished. I am here to give you pleasure, but that is not my sole aim. If you disobey me, you will suffer. Three: you must do as I say and obey my orders, otherwise your disobedience will result in punishment. I do not want to hurt you, but you must learn. I cannot say I won't enjoy punishing you, but you will not enjoy it so it is best avoided for your own good. Do you understand?"

I lay still for a while, wondering what he could possibly have planned for me. This isn't his sole aim? Why am I here? No one has ever returned from the grasp of the Shadowstalkers. I am shocked out of my thoughts with a sharp sting on my thigh. I gasp at the pain and see that he is wielding a cane. Anger is written on his face at my silence and I don't want to find out what else he will do to me if I disobey. I nod my head.

"Good. Now then, I would tell you to open your mouth but the lovely gag there is holding it open for me." He turns on the object between my thighs again and walks to the wall. "This is your first session in training, Lenara. There will be many. You will learn pleasure and pain and eventually see what it all leads to...for the both of us." He doesn't meet my eye as he says that last part.

From the wall, he picks up a pole with a large, phallic shape on the end of it. My eyes widen as I wonder what he will do with it, my chest heaving at the anticipation and at the pleasure radiating from between my thighs. As he advances, the vibrations become too much to withstand and I feel the pressure building low in my body. Just as I'm about to tip over the edge, he snaps his fingers and the vibrations stop. I whimper and look up at a face filled with annoyance.

"What did I tell you about asking permission?" He puts down the phallic object and picks the cane back up. My eyes widen and I gasp at the pain on my other thigh this time. He canes each thigh once more, and then each side of my ass twice. I scream in pain as I feel the welts appearing in the cane's wake. "I hope you have learned your lesson, my dear."

The object begins vibrating again, as he retrieves the phallic object again and brings it over. I hadn't noticed, but my back has been arched this whole time in an attempt to ease the pulling on my nipples. If he moves this platform lower, or I flatten my body, those clasps will rip away from my nipples. I can't imagine the pain that would cause.

I am helpless against it as he places the object between my lips, slipping it through the ring in place there and begins slowly pumping it in and out of my mouth, not yet pushing it down as far as my throat.

"Lenara, dear. One day, this object will be replaced with my own cock. I expect you to practice and be ready for when that day comes." Despite the fear those words cause me, my pussy becomes wetter at the thought of him fucking my mouth. I moan as the vibrations continue through my body. How am I supposed to ask permission to come if he has this thing shoved down my throat?

Reading my thoughts, he says, "If you want to come, nod your head." Immediately I begin frantically nodding my head. He only pushes what I now know to be a dildo further into my mouth, until it reaches the back of my throat and makes me gag. "No. Do not cum yet. Hold it in."

My eyes widen. How does he expect me to do that?

"Let me see what this pretty mouth of yours can do first, then you can cum."

He pumps the dildo faster and deeper in and out of my mouth and I begin drooling around the gag as he causes me to gag uncontrollably. Every time I gag, I feel the sensation of the nipple clamps pulling as my chest heaves. Every sensation only making me want to cum even more.

Eventually, he takes the dildo out of my mouth, quickly removing the gag at the same time. He walks toward my spread legs and thrusts the dildo into my pussy, heightening every sensation and the pressure pooling between my thighs.

"Beg me, Lenara." I am lost for words, unable to find my voice amongst the pleasure and after not using it for so long. "BEG!"

"Please! Please, I need to cum, please!"

At that, the vibrations intensify, the pumping of the dildo moving faster and deeper as he says, "Cum for me, my love."

The moment those words leave his mouth, I am screaming as I fly over the edge, the most earth shattering orgasm cascading through my body. As I buckle under the pleasure, the nipple clamps come flying off, causing a sharp pain that only pushes me into another orgasm straight away.

He doesn't stop pleasuring me until I am a sweating mess, breathless and flushed after countless orgasms. At the ceasing of the vibrations and the removal of the dildo, I feel empty. I struggle to catch my breath as he strokes my hair away from my face. He kisses my forehead and tells me, "Well done, my love. Your first session is complete. Rest and we will continue tomorrow. I'm proud of you."

With that, he leaves the room and the faint scent of roses fills my nostrils again. I am lulled into a deep sleep.