Felicity's Taken

Story Info
Taken at the beach and sold into slavery.
2.4k words
4.35
41k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeXoe
ZoeXoe
32 Followers

She didn't know what she was going to do. Today had possibly been the worst day of her life. She was laid off from her job, probably because she was the only intern unwilling to sleep with the boss. Only to get home and find her husband gone on another trip "with the boys". This was the third trip this month, and she was starting to think it wasn't the boys he was with.

So she found herself driving around aimlessly, only to end up at the beach. She loved it here, listening to the waves crash was her happy place. She didn't get to come often, and especially not at night. So she decided to take this opportunity and dig her toes into the sand. As she parked, she looked around and not a soul was in sight. She smiled to herself and started the long walk to the shore.

Once she got there, she took off her shoes and laid back, listening to nothing but the waves. She lay there looking up at the stars until she heard the soft sounds of footsteps approaching. As shee sat up and looked behind her, she noticed a gentleman approaching.

"I saw you lying here and was worried you might be injured. Are you alright ma'am?"

She laughed a little and replied, "Oh no, just having a bad day. Sometimes I like to lie back and let the waves wash away all my troubles."

He continued to walk towards her and when he was right next to her, she could finally make out his features a bit better. He was in his early 30s, maybe a few years older than her, nicely dressed, and did not belong on a beach at midnight. She could see his short blond hair, bright blue eyes, and due to the sea breeze, his clothes clung to his chiseled body. She found herself blushing as he cocked an eyebrow, clearly aware she was checking him out.

Felicity knew she wasn't bad looking herself, petite at just barely 5ft tall. She had raven black hair that was currently covered in sand, and her clothes also clung to her curvy body. She'd always been proud of her 34 D chest, and that she was blessed with a decently shaped ass.

"So what could have a pretty lady like you so troubled she finds herself out at this hour?" he looks down at her hand. "Your husband must be worried about you."

Felicity scoffs, "Yeah, he's not worried about me. He's gone with his friends for the weekend, or who knows how long."

The gentleman's eyes lingered on her chest for a bit and Felicity felt a little thrill of excitement. "Well, someone's bound to know you're missing, I'm sure."

Looking back, it should have sent off warning bells, but it didn't. She'd replay that moment over and over again later, because what she said next changed the course of her life.

"Nope, not a single soul would miss me if I were to walk into that ocean tonight."

The stranger cocked his head at her and, in a matter of seconds, Felicity had her hands pinned behind her back and was face down in the sand. She started screaming for help, but there wasn't anyone around. She felt what she thought were zip ties go around her wrists and then she was being hauled to her feet. She'd never been treated roughly in her life, so she did the only thing she could think of and spit in his face. He let go of her for a split second to wipe the spit, and that was all she needed. She took off running as fast as she could. The pounding of his footsteps sounding behind her as he cussed under his breath. Jumped over driftwood and rocks, dodging back and forth Felicity ran for her life. She was almost at the parking lot. Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her arm and jerk her back. Her world was spun around as she cried out in pain, only to be face to face with the stranger huffing and puffing. Fury burning in his eyes.

"You little bitch, you'll pay for that."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, I intend on it. Normally I don't touch the merchandise because you'll sell better, but you're going to be a handful anyway and I'm going to enjoy breaking you."

With that, he grabbed her jeans and ripped open the buttons. She screamed and thrashed, trying to get away from him, but it was no use. In no time, he had ripped all the clothes from her body so that she was standing in front of him in just her bra and panties. She kicked out and managed to land a shot to the balls. As he doubled over in pain she tried to run, but he was holding her arm with a tight grip.

"You fucking bitch." he wheezed. The next thing she knew she was slunk over his shoulder like a child. She had nothing left to do but scream, and she did. She screamed the whole trip to his car. When they got there, he grabbed some tape out of the passenger seat and secured it over her mouth. It wasn't until he grabbed the knife that she stilled.

"Oh, you're not so big and bad now, are you?"

A single tear fell from her eyes as she watched him hook the knife into her bra and cut the fabric away. Leaving her tits completely exposed, her nipples pebbling in the cold breeze. Next, he slid the knife between her flesh and her underwear. She looked up at him, begging him with her eyes not to do this. He didn't even blink as he cut the last pieces of dignity away from her body.

He chuckled as he tossed the knife back into the car and reached down between her legs. Feeling a completely smooth pussy. Pushing her back against the car, arms pinned, he started stroking her clit. She tried to scream but the tape mumbled all her attempts, so instead she thrash against his grip. Felicity was crying, big ugly tears rolling down her face. Then he started exploring her further until he found what he was looking for and sunk a finger deep inside her. He started thrusting in and out. To her disappointment, her body responded by lubricating the way. The stranger laughed and started using two fingers as he leaned in and whispered, "You dirty little whore, you must love being fucked here in public. Just look how wet your pussy is for me."

She cried harder and tried to get away from his grip, and when he stopped, she thought it was over. Only to look up at him as he grabbed her arm and threw her over the hood of the car. He bent her over and quickly kicked her feet apart. Before she knew what was happening, she felt the tip of his hard cock notch himself at her entrance. His hand came up to her face to rip the tape off. She screamed out in pain, as he said. "That's it baby, I like it when they scream. Beg me not to take you."

Felicity started crying and begged him not to fuck her. She knew it was pointless and served no purpose but to turn him on further, but she couldn't help it. Here she was being violated by a stranger, in public, on the hood of a car. Then she felt his cock back away, and for a split second she thought she'd broken through to him. Her dream was shattered when he thrust inside her in one swift movement. She screamed out in pain and anger. He wasted no time fucking her hard. Pushing her face down into the cold metal, as he gripped her hips and pumped away into her pussy. Felicity continued to scream and try to push away from him, but he just groaned and said, "That's it, baby. Fuck, you're so wet for me. Keep fighting me."

So she did the only thing she could think of. She stopped crying and stood completely still. Refusing to let him take any more satisfaction from her. It only took a few seconds for him to get frustrated and the next thing she knew, his weight was off her. That's when he grabbed the knife, and she instantly stilled. He brought it up to her hands and cut the ties that were there. She was momentarily shocked. "Off you go bitch, you're of no use to me if you like it."

She stared at him for a minute before taking off back towards the beach. She should have known it was just a trick because, he was chasing her yet again. Within seconds, he'd caught her. He tackled her to the ground and kneeled over her. She reached out to slap him, but he grabbed both hands and pushed them above her head. He then flipped her over and held her down as he pushed his cock back between her legs. "You stupid whore, you're not going anywhere!" He rammed himself back inside of her, this time pushing her face into the sand and letting her thrash and cry as he fucked her tight pussy. He was relentless, fucking her hard and rough using her only for his pleasure. With her thrashing, it didn't take long. She could feel he was on the verge of cumming and started begging him to pull out. "Please, I'm not on birth control. Don't cum in my pussy."

It was too late. She felt him tense up as he rammed into her with one last thrust. In seconds, she felt his cum fill her pussy. Tears poured down her face as more and more cum filled her, to the point she felt it seep down her legs. She lay there in the sand as she heard him zip himself back up. Completely defeated, he hauled her to her feet and walked her back to his car. Cum dripping down the insides of her thighs, completely naked, her face caked in tears.

"Please, just let me go now," she whispered.

"Oh sweetie, I told you, they sell better untouched, but for you, we'll make an exception. In fact, I've been looking for a new breeding bitch, and since you're not on birth control, I might even save you for myself"

She started screaming, but before she knew it, she felt a sharp pain and everything went black...

Felicity woke up sometime later in what looked like a jail cell. She had a collar around her neck with a tag on it displaying her age, name, and "fertile" written below. She looked around and saw more women. All of them, like her, with arms bound behind their back, mouths taped, and collars on.

Before she could register what was going on, a woman came in and opened her cell, pulling her to her feet. They escorted her down a long hallway that opened into a room. In the middle of the floor was what looked to be a very low stockade. The woman escorted her to it, where she unbound her hands only to lock her arms and hands in place beside her head and placed a gag in her mouth. Felicity then felt the woman grab and spread her legs, only for smooth metal to clasp her ankles. Next, a cold towel touched her body. The woman was washing her...all of her. The towel was gliding all over every inch of her and as the woman started to clean her pussy, her face turned crimson in embarrassment. Felicity wiggled, but a light slap on her ass made her stop. After a few seconds, the towel was gone, only to be replaced by a delicate touch. The woman trailed her fingers down over Felicity's slit and pushed in just a little before wandering up and circling her clit. She didn't like women, and she didn't want to be stuck in this situation, but she also couldn't help how amazing it felt. In no time, she found herself whimpering and pushing her pussy down towards the touch, desperate to get off. However, just as Felicity was about to cum, the woman stopped. She heard her get up and walk away, a door shutting behind her.

After what felt like hours, but was probably only 30 minutes, the door opened again, and this time multiple voices filtered through. Felicity couldn't see anyone as they all stood behind her, her head locked in place facing forward. Then, out of nowhere, she felt a finger inserted into her dripping-wet pussy and she groaned. It was quickly removed, only to be replaced by another, and so on it went. Her flesh being poked, pinched, and prodded. She heard men's voices talking about her body, degrading her as if she were nothing more than a brood mare. She continued to feel hands all over every inch of her body and even had a finger pushed inside her ass! The next thing she knew, a set of hands came up from behind her and spread her wide open. Then she felt something huge push inside of her. Which she soon realized it was a dildo. She felt the men take turns pumping her with it. They wanted to see how tightly her pussy clenched it, how hard she could take it before crying out. She was on the verge of cumming one again when they all of a sudden stopped.

Then the bidding began. She sat there, completely helpless. A dildo sitting motionless inside her pussy, tears spilling down her face. It was a long, drawn-out bid, and by the time they announced a winner, Felicity was absolutely drenched in her own juices. All the touching and teasing had her ready to explode. So when a man came up behind her and pulled the dildo from her pussy, she about screamed. She was quickly rewarded though, as she felt a hard cock rammed inside her. Followed by hands coming up underneath her and grabbing her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples. At this point, Felicity just needed release, and she didn't care who it was coming from. She groaned and tried to push her ass back into him, trying to fit every inch of him inside her. Apparently, the stranger did too because it wasn't long before he was releasing his load deep inside her pussy, and as he did, her entire body convulsed, milking his cock for every last drop of cum. She collapsed into the stockade, unable to hold herself up.

She heard a rough chuckle and then a familiar voice say, "I told you I needed a new breeding bitch. I can't wait to get you back home."

ZoeXoe
ZoeXoe
32 Followers