Taken by the Tigers

Story Info
Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...
2.1k words
18.9k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sandor knew it was a mistake the moment he walked through the doors.

The meeting of mages had, apparently, been to delve deeper into the properties of stealth magic, set in a building that, once, had been a castle, used to defend the land before magic had come more and more to the forefront of defence and warfare for the powers that were in the land. But as soon as the doors swung open to the old, stone building, reinforced as the years had gone on, hands had closed around his arms, yanking him off his hind paws.

The white fox snarled, but he was not quick enough, his staff knocked from him so that he could not channel his magic effectively, heart racing. They knew that he was coming, only him, and it was not even a pair of mages who disarmed him, whipping his staff away and pinning him to the ground with a knee forcibly rammed down between his shoulder blades. The mage wheezed and grunted, fighting for his life, though any manner of physical defence outside mage craft was not entirely within his repertoire. Once he'd devoted his life to the study of magic, he'd let slide any means of non-magical self-defence, merely for a lack of time, but it seemed that that was going to be his downfall.

"To think you were that slow to work it out," a tiger sneered, his rich, orange coat struck through with traditional black stripes. "Disgusting mage..."

Sandor wheezed, face pressed into the floorboards, though he was just about able to take stock of his captors. Two tigers, though one had a darker orange coat than the other, their faces twisted into twin snarls that seemed perfectly fitting for muzzles that were only ugly because they were contorted in rage. He tried to speak, but a heavy hand clamped his jaws shut, the tigers bare-chested and shuddering with fury.

He would have asked them what they wanted if they had been amenable to that, but there was no time, not as their claws shredded his clothes, the long, flowing robes that he had worn for that meeting. The fine cloth fell from his body, undergarments ruined and all, as the dying rays of sunset slanted through the large windows though, without anyone knowing that he was there, there was no hope of anyone seeing him through them.

No... Sandor was entirely at the mercy of the tigers as they released him, only to loom and tower over him, freeing their cocks as they disrobed fully. The fox panted heavily in the shreds of his clothing, freezing in place where fight and flight, in that instance, did not seem to apply. He couldn't have gotten to the door in time and his eyes darted to his staff -- but the bigger of the muscular tigers kicked it out of reach, dragging him to him.

"We'll teach you for making us look bad," he snarled, grinding something hard against Sandor's backside, something that made the fox's heart chill abruptly. "You... You didn't have to go around acting like you're the best, so far outstripping the rest of us! You're just as worthless as the rest of us."

The other tiger growled, even as Sandor was forced back, pain lancing through him. For the tiger's hard cock bore insistently into the unprotected tail hole, forcing a screaming from his throat. There was no warning, only burning pain as panic clawed at him, even as he was driven down and back onto the hot rod of flesh, a cock too big for him to take comfortably, as much as his stomach lurched and heart pounded.

"No..."

His plea was whispered, too quiet for anyone to take note of, though the tiger hunched over him. There was no warm-up, no waiting for him to adjust to the tiger's thick girth, only a rough pound, slamming into him as if the tiger had one thought and one thought alone in his mind.

The humiliation of Sandor. Forcing him down, pinned where he belonged, claws digging into the fox's arms as blood pricked to life, dampening his white fur very slightly. He was only fortunate, as great, big, heaving breaths raked through his lungs and windpipe, that the tiger's claws did not sink any deeper than they did.

"If you'd kept in your place and not made the rest of us look bad," he hissed, slamming into Sandor as the fox howled. "Then...maybe...unff...we wouldn't have to do this to you."

He groaned. It was telling, in a way, that he did not recognise the tigers, though it sounded quite as if they were also mages where he was training. He was just so focused on his studies and betterment that he barely even knew who was around him, unless he was directly training them. But whatever conflict the tiger mages, so much stronger and more muscular than he was, had with him, it was not a conflict that Sandor honestly knew anything about.

"No..." He clawed at breath, eyes desperate, flicking from one to the other. "Don't... Unff... Never meant...any harm."

But the tigers only laughed and shook their heads, one spitting on him as Sandor shuddered. His cock rushed with heat, half-throbbing, but the strange arousal that his body was forced into could not come through to the forefront, not with such a heavy presence in his backdoor passage. They were set to take his revenge on them, all for some perceived slight in Sandor outranking them, perhaps putting more inadvertent pressure on them, at the mage's academy, and those seeking such dark pleasures were rare to see or find any kind of sense.

And what did they care for him as the tiger buried inside him bore him to the ground? The muscled, striped stud rolled onto his back with a low, throaty chuff, cock throbbing deviously.

"Unff... Fuck, yes..."

Sandor fought back, the tiger's cock pressing up against something deep inside him, something that made his hips rock and buck, arousal burning through even though he would never have chosen that. Maybe it helped, a tiny bit, that he liked both males and females, but that did not detract from the horror of being pounded against his will.

With the tiger under him, his back pressed to the beast's broad chest, he grunted thickly in the back of his throat, his hands held out of the way, forcing him to submit. And yet there was nowhere for him to go as the second tiger spread his legs, meeting in him front and sandwiching him between their bodies.

"Fucking magic abuser..."

Sandor didn't know what that meant, but he thrashed and fought as the second tiger pinned him, cock grinding up against his tail hole. But his hole was already filled! He howled and fought and spat curses, fear curling through his mouth with a sour taste, two cocks boring their way demandingly, forcibly, into a single orifice.

"Unff... Slut's tight!"

Of course, he was tight! He didn't know how he could not be tight, not as his stomach leapt and turned over, churning, aching, pain lancing through him even as the strain and stretch of his tail hole tugged at something deeper. He needed it, though he didn't want it, his mind twisted and confused, bouncing back and forth between the lust of a body and the horror of being taken against his will.

Raped. There was no sense in calling it something other than what it was, though Sandor could not deny the need of his body too as two big dicks rammed up inside him. The burn was there, yes, but so was the deep ache of pleasure pulsing through, his muzzle forced down against the tiger's sweaty chest, inhaling the other's musk.

No... He didn't want it and, still, there was a part of him that ached for it too, not wanting the torrid pleasure to stop now that it had begun. It was far from a choice that he would have made for himself as the big, masculine tigers pounded him roughly, grunting and snarling, but a dim part of his mind thought that he might as well enjoy it, now that he was in it.

Or maybe enjoy was the wrong word. It was just a shifting of his focus to how those two cocks stretching him out, any flare of strain fading, leaving ardently pumping, pulsing pleasure. They drove into him with ruthless intent and the fox was merely along for the ride, even letting out a deep, guttural groan that didn't seem to have any place there. Yet he couldn't help himself, pinned and trapped, claws digging into his arms, holding him right where they needed him to be.

"Unff... Fuck..."

They forgot their words and even the reason that they were fucking him, taking back what they thought was theirs from him. All that mattered to the tigers were the carnal throes of pleasure in the passion of revenge, all else dropping from their minds. Grunting and growling savagely, they snarled in his face, breath washing over him, though he turned his face from it, ears pinned and the white of his hair tousled around his face.

They didn't care if he took any pleasure from it, assuming that he would not. What they were doing to him, forcing too cocks into a hole that was far, far too tight for both, truly, at once, didn't have any true purpose. No, they couldn't change things at the mage's academy, but they could take their revenge on him, grunting and heaving, pressing in even closer to him as their need swelled.

And they would take everything that they could from him, though there was no time nor synchronised rhythm to them fucking Sandor, oh no. They didn't care about such things as they slammed in, sometimes stretching him out at the same time and sometimes alternating who was fucking, grinding in and out at varying speeds. Yet they would have what they wanted one way or the other as his tight hole closed around him, Sandor's cock throbbing weakly even though he could not stay fully hard with such pressure under his tail. That, for him, was just a quirk of his body.

"Unff... No... Yessss!"

Still, despite everything, the fox could not help himself, letting out a ragged, breathless howl as they fucked him desperately, almost as if he was the only one, in that manner, that they had spent time with lately. But that was not for Sandor to decide as his cock ached and throbbed, pulses of desperate pre-cum spilling from the tip of his cock, soaking into the fur of his belly and lower abdomen.

The pleasure did not make sense to him, tingling through the ache of humiliation and desire, caught in the in-between of wanting the pleasure and not wanting it at the same time. Yet perhaps it was the dubious non-consenting nature of it all that made it what it was, he thought dimly, grunting as the tigers roared, pinning him forcibly between them with the muscular bulk of their bodies, his nose crushed into a collarbone.

They snarled and bellowed out a roar that rose from deep in the pit of their beings, spending their loads inside him, cocks pumping and thrusting, though they did not slow or even stop during their lust. Sandor did not know what would come of him after they had finished unloading in his sore, yet blissfully aching, tail hole, but he had to take their seed deep, either way, his tail weakly twitching back and forth. He didn't even have the strength in him anymore to try to clamp it down over his exposed hole, grunting as he slumped over the tiger's chest, nothing more than a dead weight on top of him.

Even though he had been taken against his will, Sandor doubted that the tigers were going to let things go so swiftly...

And he'd never know quite how he felt about that illicit pleasure.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Guarding Gwen Gwen is forced by the family robot.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bear and the Jock A straight guy is forced by an ex-con biker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories