Forced by the Stud Drake

Story Info
A dragon forces her to take his seed...
2.1k words
36.4k
41
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Nishara should have been more careful at the dragon temple. She had been a priestess for many years there already, but that did not mean that the young Aelysian had the experience that she thought she did. One dragon temple, after all, was not like another, and it was Nishara's failure to recognise, in her inexperience, that which led to her being pinned under the massive stud dragon.

"Please... Stand down!"

She panted, her tail winding back and forth, long and leonine, traditional to her Aelysian heritage. Yet the dragon only bellowed, a low, rumbling kind of roar that reverberated through her, head ringing, her horns knocking into the ground. Nishara gasped and tried to protect her ears, but no good came of it as a massive, clawed foot slashed down her back, revealing her blue skin, adorned with twisting patterns, beneath her priestess robes.

Nishara's heart leapt -- but not in a good way. Nothing could be good when she was held down under him, her large, pointed ears aching after his roar, though there was still so much more to come, so much worse. The dragons at the temple, as was normal for that time of year, were in rut, but it seemed that they had miscalculated the number of dragonesses to go around after three had been lost over winter, quite sadly. Which only meant that a dragon such as Dyon needed to take out his sexual frustrations on someone else...

...Someone just like Nishara.

She screamed, flat out on the temple floor, a brazier burning above the offering slab, though there were no other priests or priestesses there to help her, the halls quiet between the solemn pillars. That left the beast, the huge, feral drake, to flare his wings, bearing down over her with all four legs as he shredded her of her garments. Dyon was easily larger than a draft horse, even the ones that had been bred for the hardest of magical fieldwork tasks, his head and neck adding an extra five feet, easily, to his height. But it was the massive expanse of his green wings, touched with brown, like gnarled, strong roots at the top ridge, that made him larger and more foreboding.

She wriggled onto her back, heart pounding, still entertaining some kind of thought that she would be able to escape, though the cold, hard floor was unyielding and offered her nowhere at all to go. There was nowhere, nowhere for someone like her, someone that had been caught by a stud drake even as she scrambled backwards, helplessly. His body was longer than some of the dragons that she had tended to before, his face framed with tendrils that allowed him access to further sensation, softening the edge of his otherwise chunky muzzle. But she wasn't there to admire him.

Nishara saw him then, in all his glory, the four-legged dragon heavily muscled, as if he would have been apt for digging out quarries and hurling boulders, yet Dyon could still fly with his colossal wings. The membranes of his wings were thinner, allowing some flickering light through, but thicker, brown fur ran down from his neck and the entire underside of his body, tail swinging back and forth with a pointed tip. The dragon's jaw was large and blocky, though the shades of green that his fur boasted differed seemingly from hair to hair, blending into a seamless pattern that had no true beginning or end. With chunky horns to override hers, quite easily, the dragon was formidable, teeth showing as his lips pulled back in a snarl.

But he had the priestess where he wanted her already, hooking her up with a squeal against his underbelly, her legs flailing and tail whipping around. The Aelysian was not the first to be taken by a stud drake out of control and Nishara gasped, her breath torn from her, as he hoisted her over to the offering slab: a low hard rock that was polished to a smooth shine. There were no offerings there that day from the villagers, only her.

And it was there that he powered over her, the hard length of his cock making itself known as it throbbed and twitched, drooling thick pre-cum. Her eyes locked onto it, but Nishara could not even face the horror of it for even more than a few moments before he was over her, blocking out his dick from her line of sight.

"No! Please!"

She forced out the words even as her head spun, praying for a release that was not to come. Her robes hung around her in tattered shreds, but it seemed that the dragon more than well enough knew what to do as he pressed between her legs, his massive cock with a defined head, easily prying her kicking legs apart. Nishara gasped and pressed her hands up against him, fearing for her body more than her life, but the two, surely, were intertwined as the thick, bulky head of the drake's cock bore up against the folds of her pussy.

Her scream cut through the quiet halls of the temple, but no other dragons came to her aid either, not as Dyon's cock bore into her. He forced entry, intent on having her bear his eggs one way or the other, putting the Aelysian back in her place. The dragon used his full body against her, his might and his bulk, his tail waving, thick with fluff and the ridge of thicker fur that ran down his back shifting lightly from side to side.

But all Nishara could feel was how his cock pried her open, the hole of her cunt too small for him, though it did not even feel as if her body was her own anymore. She cried out weakly, hating the sound of her voice, but Dyon put her in her place well and truly, not leaving any room left in her head for anything else.

There would have been pleasure in it too, if she had been able to let go and enjoy the ride, but Nishara fought back at him, scraping and clawing helplessly at his chest and stomach, so much of the beastly, huge drake pushed over her that she barely even knew where his head was. All that she could feel was his cock, the ridged, knobbly surface of it popping into her, dragging furiously against her inner walls as if he was trying to do even more to her than had been done already.

If his dick had been smooth, perhaps that would have been easier, though her body ached and sweated as his fur pressed down over her, cloying and too close, lips parted in a gasp, though Nishara didn't seem able to draw more air into her lungs. Intent on only breeding her, nothing else, Dyon rumbled a pleased growl, ignoring her protests, her pained cries, thrusting with need.

His hips rolled, hamstrings braced as the drake spread his hind legs for a little more leverage and purpose, rolling into her powerfully. Every stroke drove a further inch of his cock into her, a huge bulge showing through her lower abdomen -- though everyone knew that dragons, honestly, could mate with any reasonable partner. The limits of that had been tested over the years, though Nishara had never intended for herself to become one of those test subjects.

He stretched her pussy around him as if she was nothing more than a breeding toy to him, though the Aelysian was hardly able to tell Dyon that she was aware and not just something senseless for him to fuck. She hissed through her teeth as her hair caught on something, something on the slab, but he pounded her through t either way, slamming in hard and fast. Her entire body jostled and jerked with the force of his thrusts, yet the dragon pressed his body down over her, demonstrating a little of his dual heritage with his longer, more flexible body, grinding over her and holding her there.

Ah, Dyon very much so was more than good for just the one thing, after all...

Tears streaked her cheeks as Nishara did her best to cling to him, to hold onto something, anything, in the heat of the moment, as too much, all at once, rolled through her. His fur was warm, too warm, and she whimpered as her abdomen ached, pain rolling through her. Yet, even then, it was overridden by blistering pleasure, her whole body shuddering, even if the strain was still there. The incredible sense of violation, of having something that should always have been hers ripped away, clawed helplessly at it, her mind and emotions battling with too much, so many things colliding.

Yet she didn't have any answer to that, not even as he rammed deep, stretching the Aelysian to her fullest extent, cock trembling within her. He groaned suddenly and she thought, for a moment, that he was climaxing, but the dragon was doing something worse than that. For Dyon was not just like the Western dragons she was used to, but a hybrid with an egg-laying species -- and the males deposited the eggs into the females.

"What are...you...unff..."

She couldn't even get out a groan, kicking weakly with her cloven hooves and flailing under him, all as a huge egg pressed up to her pussy. It strained her lips wider and wider, but he had prepared his female and mate of the moment well for the deposition, something that he had done many times before. But she had not and, yet, Nishara was forced to take the egg up her canal, into her womb, her cervix softening, under the pressure of his cock and pre-cum, to accept the offering.

One egg after another was laid into her as the dragon humped and ground, merely rocking his hips to thrust a little into her, all to help the easing of his eggs into her. They would soon be inseminated, properly, but the genes of the female would be called into play too. That was not something that Nishara knew in detail, for she was still a young priestess, but as her stomach swelled over the months to come, she was going to become intimately familiar with the methods of dragon breeding, fertilisation and incubation.

"Ohhhh..."

Her face was wet but she didn't care, her stomach huge, swollen, one egg after the other dropped into her, shoved up through his cock into her womb. Never before had she felt as large as she did then, bloated and heavy, the weight of his eggs incredible. Even that part of her could not be kept safe and secret from the stud drake, it seemed, her face turning to the cool of the slab as she heaved and panted and clung to his fur as if Dyon's body, even then, was the only thing holding her there.

Maybe she needed that, all as her pussy strained and stretched wider and wider to accommodate, the eggs seeming to get larger. It didn't get easier, not even as five, six and seven eggs were laid into her, forcing her body to accept every one. Brokenly, her body shook through an orgasm, but it was not one that Nishara took any true pleasure from, not as the dragon rumbled a seemingly pleased growl and rocked his hips.

All the eggs? That was it?

But he still had to cum and he did so, slamming into her, the head of his cock penetrating her as deeply as it was possible to go, her body heaving, sweating, claimed by Dyon. The drake stomped and bellowed out a roar that shook the pillars as, finally, he creamed inside her, hot ropes of virile cum flowing forth to fertilise the eggs. When her genetics, from her body, had been absorbed by them too, then and only then would true fertilisation be complete.

She moaned, head falling back and rapping her horns, but darkness enveloped her, dragging her blissfully down where she wouldn't need to think anymore. Taken against her will, there was a limit as to what her mind could contain, what it could match up to, but there would be a reminder as she carried his eggs, still growing, until the second laying.

Even when she had been forced, the eggs would still be hers...

All after being taken by the stud drake.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories