All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 09'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
her journey

Amazing chapter!! I really feel like we are getting to see how Trish from the Wolf went from where she was at the beginning of the story to the end. I love her battle with him and within, the way she wants and doesn't want whats happening. And of course the connection and understanding of her emotional state makes the sex scenes all the hotter. Thanks for posting!

desjdesjabout 7 years ago

I love this story and always looking for updates but its frustrating to are they ever going to talk about things does he not care that she in ways hates her self him ect. hope that made sense does he even care why she slapped him as of in this chapter no he doesn't he just spanked her with out trying to find out why please don't take what say as bad but hope what asks makes sense as in this chapter would of been really good time to really talk this is great story just have to say that and I'll still read no matter what way go but do have to ask is she ever going to tell him off or try and explain to him how she feels before she falls for him that is and just forgives him without him realizing what he did was wrong I hope

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
more please!

I am so happy a new chapter has come out! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please don't take so long next time! With how long it took for this chapter you'd think it would at least be MUCH longer(with more Jordan PoV) or you'd give us some explanation why it took so long. If life just happens that's totally okay, just a heads up at the start of this chapter would've been nice. I legit was worried you'd just gave up on the story.

That said, this chapter was good though I hope in future chapters we get more characterization of Jordan. His lack of dialogue makes him feel a little one dimensional right now.

Last critique: I'm gonna sound like a middle school teacher, but please "show don't tell." Instead of telling us he asked her questions, have him actually ask the questions. It makes for better story telling.

Okay don't hate me, I actually love this story a lot. Constructive criticism is very important for every writer. The sex scenes were amazing and it was great to hear more current-Earth backstory. Though I wish Trish would've been more upset that's Laura didn't care that Trish was going through just that, seeing as she knows her personally now and cares about her. I'm super excited for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:O

This chapter explains a lot, but still leaves me scratching my head. Why wasn't it jarring for Trish that Jordan wanted to know what she missed about her life before he took her? Coming from him of all people, it sounds like a trick question. And Trish just... tells him? Or when Trish saw the whole wardrobe FULL of clothes presumably meant for her. Didn't that immediately clue her in that Jordan kidnapping was WELL premeditated, and he's planning on keeping her for a LONG ass time? Doesn't that scare her? And if she knew another orphan was taken before, why had she been so confused when she was first taken? Don't get me wrong, overall the story is amazing, and I get it's supposed to be a mind fuck, but details like that takes me out of the story.

Jordan's motivations in this chapter make sense somewhat. I'm assuming he meant to spank some emotional release out of Trish, make her feel like it's cool for her to enjoy sexy time with him, and then get someone else to do the actual talking for him. Power balance being what it is, he can get away with that right now. I'd love to see how he would deal with things and grow when he can't - when he needs to communicate and hash things out with Trish himself. Especially when him and Trish runs off to their island. What is he going to do? Lock Trish in a room by herself after calling Laura? She might not even pick up! It would just be nice (and in my mind, entertaining) to see Jordan needing to EARN Trish's submission, and hopefully love, when he can't just pick her up and manhandle her like he is right now. Or how the dynamic would change when HE needs to depend on Trish. Maybe he breaks a leg or something, and Trish can finally out run him!

I'm also still fascinated by what the compound community thinks of Trish. If Jordan didn't 'claim' her, would they still like her and try to befriend her as much? How did they think of and treat the other orphan that was there before Trish? Had other marginalized people been taken, but weren't reported because they decided to stay? What if someone wanted to remain in the community, but didn't want to be a soldier or keep dating whoever took them, or brought them into the fold?

Last thing - I remember from when TbtW ended Trish felt like, or at least what I interpreted, that Jordan is basically the closest she'll ever get to love and having come one care about her. Seeing how hurt and conflicted she is here, and remembering how at the end of TbtW she was STILL comparing living with Jordan with the absolute absence of social support that was her life, makes me really, REALLY hope however you choose to end the story for Trish on a more uplifting note. I remember you said before you're interested in exploring Jordan and Trish's story past where TbtW ended, so right now I have all my fingers and toes crossed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm loving this story

I'm so glad to see you're continuing this story! I have to say, I think you're one of the most talented writers on literotica. So many of your stories are my favorites. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please!

Please, please, please! Could you update more frequently?

I'm hooked to the story. I really like how Trish' character is starting to developpe in this chapter.

Keep up the good work :)

msrufflesmsrufflesabout 4 years ago

I keep coming back to this series. Love it! Would love to read a series (or a stand-alone story) about Marek and Laura's origin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12611 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES