All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Nice one

Enjoying this

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Poor Alex is just taking it from all angles

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Nice to have another ch so quickly

even if it is short and a cliffhanger. Thanks for writing.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Oooooh a why doesn't Bella want to leave? What a sinfully gorgeous chapter, mmmmmmmm ; ) 💛💛💛💛💛

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
I am also

questioning why Bella does not want to leave. Is she afraid given the warnings from the guard for the previous chapter? Love the romance that is developing between Alex and Bella. It balances out the darkness of this story somewhat. Too short of a chapter but still enjoying it.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
The tracker

The people explained what the tracker does to Bella and how it will cause excutiating pain, but they didn't tell Alex. They wanted Bella to have to tell him. More mind games. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it. Well, at least until the next chapter comes out. ;)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Its definatly the tracker. love this story great so far. please hurry with the next chapter :-)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Actually

Sorry I didn't make it clear, in my head, Nurse Roche told Alex the same thing about the tracker that Dr. Margolis told Bella... but Alex is a badass and he's not going to let something like that hold him back from planning... he'll just make it part of the plan ;) If Bella will let him.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Chapter Five

I am continuing down the path that this story takes me enjoying every step along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES