Taken - Ch. 01

Story Info
Kenna is captured by a fae lord.
1.6k words
4.26
20.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she passed, my grandmother told me stories of the wandering wood, of the fae and beasts to be found within. But here, kneeling before a fae lord himself, I could barely recall any of her tales. I should have known better than getting too far from town. It hadn't been long before they found and captured me. The lord paced the length of his tent, studying me closely, his guard's blade pressed to my back. He asked, "What is your name?"

I stared back, lifting my chin. I knew better than to give up my name, but he asked again, "Your name?"

Another moment of silence passed, and he took a step closer, dark eyes looking down at me beneath his black hair. Chiseled and stern, he would be handsome, if he wasn't threatening my life. "Fine," he said when I still wouldn't crack, "I will get it from you eventually."

A nod to his guard was all it took for his hands to be at the back of my neckline, ripping my dress down my back and leaving my bare skin exposed. He worked quickly, efficiently, pulling me to my feet, and soon every cloth on my body was gone, my naked form on display before the fae.

I bucked and pulled against the guard holding me, but my small frame was no match to a trained warrior. He held me tight and pressed his cold armor against my skin as his lord approached closer and closer. He took in the shape of my breasts, the chill in the air hardening my nipples. He grabbed one in his fingertips, squeezing it painfully and pulling a yelp from me.

Running a hand down my side, he moved around as the guard adjusted his grip on me, giving the lord a view of my round ass. Another nod to the guard, and I was facing the ground, my ass obscenely in the air with my body folded in half.

The lord knelt by my face and pushed my red hair behind my ear, a surprisingly tender gesture for the situation. He leaned in and whispered, "You will tell me your name." He stood and walked behind me, grabbing something from a trunk on the floor as I watched him from between my legs. He added, "You may want to grab your ankles."

I rolled my eyes, and immediately regretted my disobedience as a switch landed across my ass cheeks, sending me falling forward at the impact. The stinging on my behind welled tears in my eyes as the guard pulled me back into position by my hair, and I grabbed my ankles immediately. The lord ran the switch gently over my rump, up and down across the swollen line where the strike had landed. "Your name?"

I shook my head, and another strike landed, just above where the first had. Just as the sting hit me, another strike sounded, then another. My knees gave out beneath me, the pain sending waves throughout my body. I was barely aware of the guard holding my body in position as the assault continued on my ass. There was a pause, and the lord spoke once again. "Tell me your name, and I will stop."

I opened my mouth, considering giving in, but my grandmother's warnings lingered in my mind. The switch landed again, this time on my upper thighs, and I yelped, coiling my head in at the pain, where my cheek brushed against a hardness in the guard's pants.

His arousal only became more apparent to me as he reached out to cup one of my breasts in his free hand, the other still supporting me by my hair. The roughness of his palm was still a more pleasant feeling than the switch bearing down. Another strike landed and another and another, until I lost track of how many I had suffered.

The pain built, my name coming closer and closer to leaving my lips. The guard dropped my breast, moving his hand to release the drawstring of his pants and free the length of his cock. He was an impressive length, longer than any human man I had seen, although that hadn't been too many. It wasn't until the fae guard spoke that I realized the switch had stopped. "You can suck it, if you'd like."

I shook my head and spoke my first word since arriving in the tent, "No."

"Suit yourself," he said and began to palm himself, obviously finding pleasure in my pain.

Another yelp escaped me as a particularly hard blow landed, and I began to sob. The switch stopped, and a gentle hand ran over my ass as the fae lord pressed his body to the side of my hip, stabilizing me. "This is hard for you, I know. Please just tell me your name so I can stop."

I shook my head, squeezing my eyes shut, but as the warmth of him pulled away, I opened my mouth and spoke. "Kenna Beddor. My name is Kenna Beddor."

The guard released my hair and I fell to my hands and knees, sobbing quietly on the floor. A heavy cloth covered my back, but my ass was left exposed. The lord squatted down to me again, stroking my ass with a soothingly cold hand, presumably he possessed some ice magic. He lifted my face, another gentle hand on my chin, and brought my eyes to his. "Thank you, Kenna. You did so well. I'm so proud of you."

My chest welled with an irrational pride. I should not be happy to have earned his favor, but with his touch on my face and ass, I wanted nothing more than to stay in this feeling.

He guided my head back to looking down and let go of my chin but continued to sooth the pain on my behind. After a few moments, as soon as I was beginning to feel better, he stopped. Gentle but strong, his hands guided me to sit up, so I was kneeling in front of the guard. His cock had grown even more--the girth of it had to be wider than my wrist.

The lord pushed my legs open, displaying my pussy to his guard, and he placed each of my hands palm up on my thighs. He pushed on the small of my back, arching it so my red ass stuck out. "Remember this position," he whispered in my ear. "You will become very familiar with it."

He stood, moving behind me and stroking my hair, pulling it all out of my face. "This is Cato. He will be your handler. We will ease you into your new life, Kenna, but you need to trust us. Anything Cato says, goes."

I nodded, not sure why I was agreeing to this. I did not want a "new life". I was perfectly happy with my old life.

"Good girl," the lord said.

"Very good indeed," Cato concurred. He looked down at me, golden eyes baring into me, and said, "I will not ask you to suck me today, but you will accept my seed on your face and breasts."

I nodded again, taking in the sight of his toned arm as he worked his cock to the sight of me. His skin was tanned, much darker than that of his lord. And his hair was lighter, both signs that he spent more time in the sun.

The lord behind me stroked his hands over my shoulders, dragging up towards my neck until his palms were wrapped all the way around. He squeezed lightly. "We are going to play a game, Kenna. If you trust me, and stay completely still, I will not spank you anymore. However, if you even so much as flinch, I will give you 10 more hits with the switch. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Master," he corrected.

I repeated meekly, "Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Keep your eyes on Cato's cock."

I obeyed, watching the fae stroke himself before me, drops of precum escaping out his tip. The lord squeezed tighter, cutting off my blood flow. I held still as the seconds dragged on, until he finally released my neck. "Good girl."

He squeezed again, this time holding it for longer. My vision blurred on the edges, and I desperately wanted to grab at his hands but stayed still. Cato sped up, harder and faster, until he exploded on my face. Black spots danced in my vision as I fought my urge to flinch away from the stream of cum.

I needed to breathe, but the pain on my ass reminded me to stay still. Cato's cock continued to twitch as he released much more seed than any human man would be able to. No sooner than I almost passed out, the lord released my neck, and I gasped for air, remaining in my position as I panted, staring at the floor.

When I looked back up, Cato was gone and the lord was kneeling in front of me, holding his hands out. The backs were covered in seed, caught in the crossfire from holding my neck. "Clean," he demanded, "with your tongue."

I licked tentatively. The musty smell of fae cum was similar to that of humans, but the taste was stronger and more pleasant somehow. I cleaned his hands diligently, licking every drop up. He smiled at me, the first sign of emotion on his face and spoke, "You did well today, Kenna. I will speak to you in the morning, but for now, sleep well."

He passed hand across my forehead, and I suddenly felt exhausted, another trick of his magic. "My name is Zyre, but you will call me Master. Goodnight, sweet girl," was the last thing I heard before sleep claimed me.