Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Kenna is introduced into her new life.
1.5k words
4.21
17.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, I was lying face down in a dim limestone cell, which smelled of must and cum. There was a solid metal door in front of me, with a slot at the bottom which I could only assume was for food. I tried to sit up, only to find my hands were tied uncomfortably behind my back. And a jerk of my legs found them bound together too. My mouth was dry and head groggy, as if I had drunk too much the night before.

I flipped over, landing on my ass and eliciting a cry of pain from me. My ass must have been bruised from the beating it took yesterday, although I had no way of telling if that even was yesterday or how long I had been asleep. I laid in the dim light for mere seconds before the door creaked open, and Cato and Zyre filed in, followed by two women who seemed to be made entirely of tree bark.

Cato and the tree women held back, but Zyre approached me, smiling sweetly, and said, "You look so pretty covered in dried cum. I hope you slept well. You have a long day ahead of you." He leaned down and placed a kiss on top of my head, then turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him. My head felt lighter, less clouded than before.

Without saying a word, the tree women moved to me, their movements graceful and swift. One of them untied my legs, and the other helped me to my feet. They smiled and nodded, guiding me over to the wall, where they leaned me forward so I was bent over.

One positioned my feet apart and the other positioned my ass so it was pushed out. I looked over at the one on my left, silently begging her not to let me endure another beating, and she smiled back at me, as if to say, "Do not worry."

Cato finally spoke as I heard him make his way across the cell to me. "Are you a maiden?"

I blushed, not wanting to disclose my sexual history to this fae. "No..."

"Good," he said, placing a hand on my hip and running it over my swollen ass. "You're bruised. That's also good. Lord Zyre's whores always learn better when he goes hard on them from the start. How many men have you slept with?"

"Only one." Glancing over to the tree women, who were standing off to the side perfectly still, I wanted to crawl inside myself and hide. Even though it didn't seem they were paying attention, I didn't want them hearing this.

His fingers continued tracing the marks on my ass, briefly brushing over my pussy once or twice. "Ever given head? Anal?"

My face burned almost as red as my ass, but I answered anyway. "No. Neither."

"Unfortunate." His hand paused at my slit now, threatening to push into my sex.

"That will change, whether you want it to or not. And you're going to learn to act like you enjoy it, whether you do or not."

He pushed one finger in, pulled it out, and pushed two back in, bending them and twisting. Despite my disgust at the situation, my body betrayed me, finding pleasure in his fingers. "You're wet," he said. "That's good. You're going to need it. Tight, too."

He pushed another finger in, stretching me. With his fingers still in me, he moved to stand at my side and placed his other hand on the small of my back, forcing my ass further into the air. My shoulder blades strained uncomfortable with my hands tied. "Ow!"

Suddenly his fingers weren't in my pussy anymore, and a hard slap met my bruised ass. "You only speak when spoken to," he said. "You best remember that. It'll be the switch again next time."

I nodded as his fingers returned to my pussy, four of them this time, which stretched me further open than I had ever been before. My pussy ached as he pumped his fingers in and out of me, but I found a slight pleasure in the discomfort. "Moan for me, Kenna," he whispered.

I let out a soft mewl, which grew into a groan as he forced his thumb into me too. He pumped faster and faster, stretching me closer and closer to his knuckles each time. I moaned repeatedly, getting louder each time. I was getting close, falling deeper into the pleasure he was brining me. "Are you close?" he asked.

I nodded vigorously, and screamed, "Yes!"

He chuckled. "Thought so." And removed his hand from me, lightly swatting at my rump. "Stand up."

I frowned, the warmth in my belly begged for the release he had denied me.

Noticing my hesitation, he swatted at my ass again, this time harder. "Whores only get to cum when their master says so," he explained. "Even if I wanted to let you finish, that's not in my jurisdiction. Now, stand up."

I tried to push off the wall but lost my balance without my hands to help me. I fell on my side, jarring my shoulder with the sudden impact. Cato only stared at me from above, giving a look that told me his patience was wearing thin.

I scrambled, pulling my feet underneath me and rising to stand in front of him. As soon as I was up, he closed the distance between us and grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my neck. As he craned my neck back, so I was looking up at him, I realized how much taller than me he truly was. I wasn't a short woman, in fact, I was taller than most women in my village. But Cato towered over me by at least a foot.

He looked down at me and gently grasped the lower half of my face, easing my jaw open. I heard a shuffle behind me and realized one of the tree women must be moving. I had almost forgotten they were in here.

Standing behind me, she lowered a wooden ball gag into my mouth, stretching my jaw uncomfortably wide. Cato loosened his grip on me as the bark woman tightened the gag into place.

"This will be worn until I think your ready to move on in your training," he said. "It will only be removed for oral training and your two meals a day. Otherwise, this will enforce your silence."

The bark woman's hands bent me over, gently but with a certain strength to them. She held me up with my ass once again in the air, while her friend moved over to hold my ass cheeks open.

I couldn't see him, but I heard Cato move to be behind me. And I felt him run two fingers over my swollen ass, eventually resting those fingers at the entrance of my asshole. I felt something wet and tingly drip from his fingers onto my asshole, burning slightly. I could only assume this was once again fae magic. "Take a deep breath," he said.

I obeyed, and as I let out the air, I felt him push his fingers into me. The feeling was uncomfortable, and I bucked against the tree woman, which only served to push his fingers further into me. If the stretch wasn't painful enough, whatever liquid he had used as lubricant burned. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I gasped through my nose in pain.

"Good girl," he said softly. "I know it hurts. I know, I know."

He began to move his fingers in and out, rubbing that burning lube into my skin.

"You're doing so well," he said, the encouragement calming me a bit.

Eventually he removed his fingers, and I, glad to be over with it, moved to stand up. But the tree women did not let me rise. Instead, they held me firm in place.

I felt something hard push at my burning asshole and begin to stretch it open. It stretched me wider and wider, the discomfort growing with every second, until it slid into me easier, the stretch getting much less invasive. "This is your plug," Cato said. "I decided to start you on a small, but eventually you will be trained to wear the biggest our smiths can make. This plug will not come out without my permission, do you understand?"

How was I supposed to use the restroom with it in? This was humiliating, standing there with shaking legs, a gag in my mouth, and a plug up my ass.

Cato smacked my ass hard, causing bright spots to appear on my vision. "Do you understand?" he repeated.

I shook my head, and he explained, "If you're worried about the restroom, you will have set times for that throughout the day. Your bowel movements will be on a schedule as to optimize your ass for Lord Zyre's use."

I nodded, resigning myself to his words. I was really just a possession to them, something for them to alter until I worked perfectly for them.

"Good," he said. "Now lets begin your training."