All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 02'

by VegasLittleC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Ready!

I like both pieces, and I understand writing takes time between life and such, but please don't wait as long. I almost forgot what this story was about and had to go back and re-read the first one to remember. However, I'm intrigued to find out just what he wants with this auburn beauty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey

Don't be disheartened your writing is good albeit this chapter a bit short ... I personally have enjoyed please do part 3 soon. It takes a lot of guts to have a go and write for the wider, seemingly critical audience, 😉😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Try saving up

And next time try to actually post a whole chapter rather than a few sentences.

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You will get there

You have great potential. I also agree with one of the other comments, writing takes time and time will improve your skills. I hope to see the continuous of this story.

melsdadmelsdadabout 7 years ago
I'm enjoying the progress so far

I'd like a bit more story to each submission, otherwise you are doing great.

As for those who offer nothing but criticism.

What takes the courage and the skill, is constructing something in the first place, any negative, cowardly, saboteur, can pull something down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop publishing

You are doing a very common error. You are rushing to get something down and publish it right away. And you are doing so at the expense of your story. Take time to write enough to actually advance the story with each submission, what you are publishing is far to little and far too undeveloped to publish at all. You don't have to rush. Great authors take years between novels. You need not do that, but you will lose readers by giving them too little far sooner than you will by making them wait until what you have is ready. Next time you think you're ready to publish, don't. Stop and write two more or three more times what you have, find a natural pause point and don't cut off mid episode. And only then publish what you have. Breathe. Calm down. And really write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Do. Not let the words of others hinder you. If the do not guide and teach ignore. You are doing fine. Learn your craft and explore your talents. There are those you will enjoy the journey with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good story, nice build up.

thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The stories are great so far! :) I am really looking forward to part 3.

Keep up the good work. Speaking of the bad comments and feedback, don't worry, there will always be comments like that. You did everything right, you sorted out the stories in correct groups, and personal tastes in reading are another story. :)

If we like reading stories like that it doesn't mean we like or want to promote real rape, it's different.

I hope that part three will come soon! x)

Little_OtterLittle_Otterover 5 years ago
Keep going!

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cant wait for the next part. If people don't like it they can pick another story that suits their needs instead :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous