Taken Completely by Surprise

Story Info
A locked, plugged, crossdressed sub confronted by cum.
1k words
4.47
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day in the office. That day, I had dressed in a black spider basque, see through thong and lace topped stockings.

As usual, my ever more increasingly useless, tiny and lifeless cock was confined within its default chastity device -- The Hive -- very short length, very restricting and needing the foreskin to be rolled back to ensure that, when it was time for a call of nature, an owned sub could easily sit as a sub should sit, to do its business.

The chastity device was the most comfortable it had been in a long time, the pro-size plug feeling apparent yet totally natural, long term placement at the desk meaning I was so very deeply embedded on it.

The day was mundane -- as usual -- all run of the mill stuff. I was using breaks to exchange DMs on kink social media and adhering to regular fluid intake throughout the day allowed breaks to stretch the legs and nip to the loo for that aforementioned sub sit down.

I was forced into an early lunch due to a long conference call scheduled for most of the afternoon.

With around 75% of the call done, the chair called a 10 minute comfort break. I quickly strode off to make the best of the opportunity to break off and pay a visit.

I had stripped off to my lingerie and dropped my panties and was preparing to sit in my now familiar position to wee. I didn't get a chance.

I quickly realised that I was about to involuntarily cum and, as a cum slut, long since conditioned to not waste any semen, quickly moved a finger down to the chastity slit near my cock tip and reveled in the sweet taste of unexpected milked sub semen.

I equally quickly realised that this wasn't the end of my involuntary light orgasm, and cupped a hand underneath to catch several drips that I knew were quickly going to fall whilst the rest dribbled out of my cage and gradually began running down my balls, collected as they were in the chastity ring and pronounced forward.

Satisfied that there was no more cum that would drip, I lifted the cupped hand to mouth and hungrily snaffled the cum up. I reached for my phone to capture some images of the key moment, acutely aware there was a quantity of semen still nestling and slowly leaking into and out of the slit of my chastity cage and with some cum still resting on my smooth and protruding balls.

Anticipating a sub's sit down wee, my see through panties, were underneath the suspender straps of my spider basque, down at my stocking tops but were spattered with drops of cum. I bent over and brought my panties to mouth; hungrily sucking and licking the cum from them periodically when it was noticed.

Whilst I had leaked semen before, it had not been anywhere near this extent and in any case, in those instances, I was fully aware it was happening.

In this instance, I certainly wasn't expecting to cum until quite literally a second before it happened and I was in a state of disbelief that it had happened yet was also celebrating it and some. I was actually somewhat jubilant and was quietly but repeatedly whispering the word "Wow!" to myself from the confines of the room, as I stood there, still stripped down to my lingerie, chastity and plug.

This was, as I saw it, some sort of progress, development, a barrier smashed through as I continue on my journey as a developing submissive, a locked, plugged lingerie crossdressed sub conditioned so much now that it could ruin from anal -- a late 2023 achievement -- and now, in 2024, was prone to involuntary leaking of pre-cum, albeit plugged with a very large plug and foreskin arguably rolled back in my very short restrictive and regular chastity device arguably heightening sensitivity.

Driven by the euphoria of the experience of leaking cum so much, I felt the essential need to share the moment with Mistress via DM as soon as possible.

With the taste of beta semen still in my mouth and with gradual leaking still taking place from my locked, denied, tiny and lifeless excuse for a cock, I continued to collect whatever cum I could, constantly sweeping across the slit in my chsstity cage, bringing the collected cum to mouth to further consolidate and revel in the taste of it in my mouth -- ever more hooked on cum and ever more becoming a cum slut.

I craved more and felt that I was close to cumming again -- arguably ruining -- with enough stimulation so began periodically driving my pro-sized plug deep into my tight hole, feeling my prostate being pounded and an orgasm starting to build.

I adjusted my position momentarily as I stood when, suddenly, again, and unexepectedly, a shot of weak, watery semen powered out but hit the floor. I was not ready for this and cursed at what had been lost whilst collecting what I could from my still leaking chastity cage slit.

Again and again, I swept a finger across it, feeding repeatedly on every possible remaining drop of this precious nectar.

Back in the office, I was acutely aware that the 10 minute break had long expired but my focus was still on getting more cum and pounding my hole with the plug.

I was to be unsuccessful in my quest but acknowledged the need to remain horny, ready and hot for cock and cum of which I knew there was to be more of before the week was out -- but I was so ready for it in that moment.

Moments later, I reached the point where it really was time to get back to the desk so pulled up my cum soaked but licked clean panties, covered up and returned to my desk, finding time to begin writing the impromptu blog and sharing my experience with a Fabswingers status update which was instantly met with offers of more semen for an ever hungry sexually developed cum and cock slut and repeated calls as to where I was to collect their loads, yet practically was to prevent.

Nevertheless, my training and my amazing journey as a sub, continues...