Taken for a Spin Ch. 03

Story Info
David raids an office & finds a manual and brainwashed women.
6k words
4.74
11.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers

Chapter 3

After a fun night playing with Amy, I awoke to a pleasant sensation. Amy had pulled the covers back and started gently sucking my morning wood. "Well, this is a surprise," I said groggily. I didn't remember giving her any commands to suck me off.

She stopped briefly with a pop. "I'm still so turned on," she seductively spoke, "I was hoping you'd fuck me again!"

Fucking her sounded good, but her mouth sounded better this morning. Besides, I didn't want her to get used to getting her way. "Hmmm..." I moaned, "how about you just keep sucking. I want to cum on your face instead."

Thoughts of being fucked disappeared from her head and were replaced by thoughts of helping me cover her face in hot sticky cum.

She redoubled her efforts. Moaning while sucking and fondling my balls. I came close to finishing a few times but held it off so I could make her work for it.

I stopped resisting when I could tell she was starting to lose steam. She quickly sensed my closeness and pulled her mouth off of my cock just as it twitched and sent rope after rope of cum onto her eager face.

I forced myself to quickly get out of bed before my orgasm could make me drift back to sleep. I briefly grinned at Amy. She was a mess, with clear-white cum dripping down her face. She was panting with lust, definitely desperate for some relief of her own.

"You know," I began dismissively, "you can finger yourself and get yourself off if you want."

She frowned slightly, realizing I was done with her for now. "But that's embarrassing." She replied, "I can't do that. Will you please finger me!?"

Her begging was pretty cute, but I really wasn't in the mood. I needed to do some research today. "Well, I need to fix that later," I threatened without her knowledge. "I'll make you much keener on playing with yourself. Right now, though, I've got things to do."

She looked upset, but it was hard to take her too seriously, covered in my cum. Besides, I knew I was the only person in the world she was attracted to now. I knew she'd probably forgive me in moments.

I turned and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. Amy eventually joined to clean herself up and redress in her freshly washed clothes. I sent her back home after ordering her to come back that evening, so I could see her before her programming expired again.

The air in the garage reeked of paint fumes since the floor was still finishing its 7-day cure time. After the news the night before, I wouldn't risk opening my garage, though. I'd spent hours clicking every menu option on the bike, looking for extra info or instructions. I finally gave up and began looking at parts of the bike for clues. Nearly every metal part of the bike was stamped with a tiny "Triple D fabrication" logo. I had actually designed a website for them a year or so back. They were located about an hour's drive away, also in Maryland.

I knew Triple D wasn't the manufacturer. They didn't have the infrastructure to develop and market something like the MC1000. The electronic modules and plastic pieces bore a stamp of "MKU Electronics." That name returned zero hits on google for a business. I bet that was the manufacturer.

I looked closely near the machine's base and noticed a small steel wire coming from underneath. I grabbed some cushions from my couch and placed them beside the bike, then carefully used leverage from the handlebars to tip the bike on its side.

A thick plastic cover with a couple of access panels was on the bottom. A circular plug bore an embossed acronym GPS. "Shit!" I exclaimed as I quickly twisted it open. Inside was a small black box with a woven steel antenna wire coming out of it and three wires. All of the wires but the antenna had been cut by someone.

AnonMC1151 must have cut these wires. I doubt he realized this wasn't only a GPS tracker, though. This box also appeared to use radio frequencies. It would be very short-range with the antenna it had. It was just a guess, but I assumed it probably worked similarly to the AMR systems used on city water meters. They contain a very long life battery (up to 30 years) and send data to a portable receiver, usually in a work truck as it drives around the city. I was almost certain MKU Electronics had cars out searching for it right now. It wouldn't take very long to find it.

I hurriedly removed the box. Something told me to keep it, so with some hesitation, I unscrewed the box's casing and removed the batteries to deactivate it temporarily. I removed it from the bike and put it in my refrigerator in case it had some passive transmitting ability.

One other small opening on the bottom of the bike had writing on it. It was a rectangular panel that said "user guide."

I couldn't believe my luck. I deftly pressed the two release snaps and tilted the rectangular door open. I stuck my hand inside the opening and felt around. My shoulders slumped in defeat when I realized it was empty. "I guess that would be too easy," I said dejectedly.

Disheartened, I placed the bike upright and stumbled back inside to do more research. "I've got a fucking mind control bike," I cursed under my breath. "I could make all of my fantasies reality, and I'm just sitting here studying like I have a Bar exam!"

Bang! I smacked my desk after another failed google search for the MKU electronics company. I had tried random website URLs that MKU could have used without success. I was using a very powerful VPN to try and keep myself safe in case I did find it, but so far, it was just making my load times slow. After exhausting all of my ideas for URLs, I went to the internet archive and started trying to search for everything again.

Unexpectedly one of the URLs actually worked, and I got a hit for a single day in 2012 when they must have accidentally listed the website. The website was sparse. It showed a slide show of some of their products. There were high-tech personal massagers, a tablet with the name MC-3S (which looked oddly similar to the screen on the bike), and other electronic gadgets. The final photo in the slideshow was titled "full custom equipment." Centered in the image was what looked like a prototype of my bike.

None of the other links on the site had been archived. Clicking them just led to broken link warnings. I did notice the links led to a different address, though. The new URL contained an IP address. I didn't know enough about the deep web to go mucking about yet, but I figured the IP might be a possible ticket for more info when I knew more.

The last thing I searched was the Triple D fabrication website. Nothing stood out on the main website. Next, I clicked the "careers" tab, which was more interesting. The company had two locations. An office and workshop both in Maryland. The company advertisement mentioned an in-office gym which piqued my interest since they had less than 20 employees at the office location. Even more interesting was that all those employees appeared to be very attractive women, except for the two co-owners.

Something was fishy. I had a hunch and a plan. I grabbed the disabled RF transmitter and some supplies and hopped in the car for a quick drive.

I drove my old rattly old truck again despite it being shown in the grainy news video the previous day. There was next to zero risk anyone would recognize it. I wanted to avoid camera hits on my nicer daily driver, though.

Even though it was the weekend, the company website showed the office location was open 7-days a week. This further added to the strength of my hunch.

I was heading to an office that supposedly had 18 women employees and 2 male owners. They had an in-office gym for their tiny office, they worked 7-days a week, and, most importantly, they were involved in producing my MC1000 bike.

With a grinding squeal, I opened the sticky door of my old truck. I was parked a few blocks from my destination, away from any visible cameras. My mechanics coveralls kept me warm in the crisp winter air as I marched to the office with a toolbox in hand.

The building was small at probably 3,000 SQ FT. The architect had clearly designed it to look modern and highlight the company's fabrication abilities. To me, it looked more like a caricature of all the bad qualities of contemporary design. It was all glass and steel, but shades were drawn around the entire structure. It looked like a building with secrets to hide. Not an open and inviting design like the architect likely intended.

I put on my N95 mask, took a deep breath, and passed through the imposing oversized steel entry door.

The entry area was well-lit with harsh white lights like a hospital. Decorations were sparse, and the interior walls were painted pure white. "How can I serve you today!?" An enthusiastic voice spoke as I walked in.

The voice belonged to a stunning brunette wearing a sexy black mini pencil skirt and white top. She was dressed at the absolute limits of acceptable workplace attire, especially with her top unbuttoned enough to display her sizable cleavage.

"Hello," I greeted as I approached her desk, "I'm from MKU Electronics. Richard sent me in to look at a noise on the MC1000 in the gym." I lifted up my toolbox to highlight my intent.

"Oh, ok! Richard and Steve are out today, but I can take you back to the gym so you can get started! She quickly stood up, causing her braless tits to jiggle nicely. "We would be very sad if our exercise bike broke down."

"Jackpot!" I thought as my adrenaline started to course through my veins. I followed behind the sexy brunette. We passed through a common work area with a dozen cubicles, all filled with similarly dressed women. All of the women were eerily focused on their work. Not a single one looked up as we walked through.

Soon we came to a door with a 9-digit push button keypad. Laura (according to her name tag) bent over at the waist to type in the code. I saw a flash of bare pale skin in the corner of my eye as her mini skirt raised up, but I kept my focus on the keypad. *2718* was clicked in, and then the door buzzed open.

Once I walked through the door, I didn't have a single doubt in my mind that my hunch was correct. The "gym" looked much more like a sterile operating room in a hospital. The MC1000 sat gleaming in the center of the room with a large spotlight directly over it. The room had no windows and was completely empty, aside from a high-end video camera in the corner of the room.

"Here you are!" The receptionist said, "I'll stay here and wait since I need to type in the code to exit too."

I would have been very concerned if I didn't know the code. But, even knowing the code, being trapped in this room with a single exit made me very uneasy. Despite my misgivings, I nodded to Laura and closely inspected the bike. It looked identical to mine in every way. I set down my toolbox and carefully tipped the bike onto its side to reveal the access ports I had discovered on my bike.

The GPS port was tempting to open and tamper with. A backup bike would certainly be nice, but I decided the risk was too significant. Instead, I opened up the instruction manual port. It was empty, just like mine. My heart dropped.

That's when I made my first mistake. "Laura, do you know where the instruction manual was moved to?" I asked without thinking.

Her placid smile turned to a suspicious frown. "Why would you need to know that?" She asked accusingly. "Let's go back to the front and give Richard a call to ask."

"N-No, there's no need," I stumbled over my words, "I just wanted to make sure he didn't need a replacement, is all."

She didn't look convinced. Just as she turned to type the door lock code in, my phone loudly rang and startled us both. It was Amy. I forgot all about telling her to go back to my house before her 24hr programming window expired. I answered the phone. "Hey, Master, I'm back at your house like you said. Are you home?" Amy asked.

"Shit!" I said aloud. Causing Laura to look with greater curiosity. I really didn't need her waking up from 24 hours of programming at my house without me there. I trusted the memory alteration strongly, but I'd already taken enough risks today. "Amy, I completely forgot," I explained, "but do me a favor and just wait there for me... also... you belong to me."

I accidentally made eye contact with Laura as I spoke the default trigger phrase I hadn't changed yet. Laura froze, and Amy went silent for a moment. The silence was overpowering. Mere seconds ticked by like minutes until suddenly, two voices replied, "Yes, I belong to you."

I hung up the phone and stared dumbfounded at the sexy brunette. "You do?" I said dumbly.

"I do what, Boss?" She questioned.

"Uh... never mind that..." I stated while starting to realize what had happened. "Can you tell me what your... I guess what your purpose is?"

"Of course, boss!" She chirped, "my purpose is to be the best, most obedient, and loyal employee I can be. I must do everything I can to please my bosses using my mind and body. My duties include..."

"Ok, ok! That's enough!" I interrupted, "who are your bosses?"

"Well, you, Richard, and Steve, of course!"

"Damn! I need to change the trigger phrase on my bike." I said aloud. "Let's try this again, Laura. Can you remind me where the instructions for the bike are?"

She responded affirmatively and led me to a large office with a safe in it. She entered a code into the safe and unlocked it for me.

Inside the safe were several thousand dollars in cash and various documents. Near the back of the safe, behind the money, was a medium box with MKU Electronics written on it. I carefully removed the box and looked inside. The box contained several items, including a futuristic-looking vibrator, a small tablet, assorted electronic components and cables, a small box labeled MC1000 admin chip, and various documents, including the bike instructions. My excitement was immeasurable. I had everything I needed now and possibly more.

Covering my tracks became my priority. I found an empty backpack in the office and pilfered the box, the money, and all the other documents I could from the safe. I then relocked the code reset button inside the safe to change the passcode to a random number.

"Is there a safe in the other boss' office?" I asked Laura. "No, he uses this safe too."

Knowing the way this time, I led Laura back to the gym. Unfortunately, we still had work to do if I was going to get away with this without being caught.

The thick metal door to the eerily sterile gym closed with a thud. Laura obediently followed behind me.

Glancing at the sizable professional video camera, I remembered a question I needed to ask. "So, what do you know about the security and surveillance system here?"

"As far as I know," Laura replied, "we have only outward-facing cameras at the entrances and one in the parking lot."

"That's good," I acknowledged as I confirmed the video camera in the room was not running. "I can see the other bosses have made some home videos... have you ever heard them hint at watching or listening to you or the other girls through your computers or hidden cameras?"

"Sometimes they video call us," she said, "but I think they are too busy at home to worry about watching us. The most productive employees of the day get to go home with one of them most days after work! I hear their wives are also a lot of fun when we aren't around."

These guys had built a paradise for themselves. I was pretty impressed. These women were working the right way. "It's a shame I have to destroy this," I thought. But I needed to distract MKU from searching for my bike.

I pulled the instructions for the bike out of the shoe box. It was as thick as a college textbook. The index listed many interesting features that I had questioned and a few I didn't even know about. Short on time, I Ignored them all and went straight to the section titled Repeated Programming. The page read:

* After initial programming is complete, it is permissible to allow the subject to ride the MC1000, with AMCM activated, an unlimited number of times. Doing so will not alter existing programming without the operator's intervention.

* If no additional programming or alterations to existing programming are desired, the operator can simply ask the subject to exit the bike when desired. The only effects of the ride will be an update of AQ intensity and a refresh of the temporary aphrodisiac effect.

* If additional programming or alterations to existing programming are desired, the operator shall follow the directives from the additional programming section with the following warnings and changes:

* It is recommended to completely clear the subject of commands from previous sessions*. To do so, simply order the subject "to forget all previous programming." Confirm that your subject has cleared all previous commands by asking, "list all current programming." The subject will reply with "I have no current programming," if this is successful.

* Note this does not replace the deprogramming mode. Subjects who are stripped of previous commands and woken up will still be under the effects of the mandatory subliminal programming (see pg 140) and AQ intensity effects.

* *Caution: don't forget to use the subject's permanent programming trigger after reawakening if all commands were cleared during programming.

* If all commands are not cleared, the user must be highly diligent in avoiding the input of conflicting commands. Conflicting commands can cause dangerous and unpredictable effects.

* If a previous command will cause conflict or if it needs to be modified, it can be deleted by telling the subject: "forget the command to [insert command to be deleted]." It is recommended only to use this method if you have a written log of commands.

* Macro mode can also be used to quickly and safely modify and add commands. As stated in the macro commands section pages, the subject will be automatically cleared of all previous programming and reprogrammed using the currently selected macro. *See the caution above about reinstating the permanent command trigger after the macro mode is used unless the trigger is included in the macro.

"Great stuff," I remarked as I quickly but carefully read the pages, "now I just need to see how the deprogramming mode works.

I flipped to the Arousal and Mind Control Deprogramming Mode (AMCDM) section and read:

* AMCDM can only be used by trained operators with an administrative override chip. Contact your sales representative to discuss training, or ask for a licensed programmer to handle the process for you.

* To complete the process with admin privileges, insert your administrative override chip into the slot behind the main screen. Once the chip is authenticated, toggle the AMCDM to ON in the additional programming settings. Then, have the desired subject ride the bike as usual. They will appear to experience intense pain, eventually leading to them passing out. The screen will slowly flash red and beep three times if the process is successful.

* Determining how long the subject will be incapacitated following the procedure is impossible. It is highly recommended to apply appropriate restraints to any non-willing subjects, as many will respond with extreme violence towards the operator after deprogramming.

* The subject will remember all of their previous commands and activities while under the effects of the bike. As exposing MKU Electronics technology to unapproved persons is against the EULA, it is required that only willing participants be deprogrammed without the use of additional MKU products. The MC-x line of tablets may be used to modify the memories of unwilling participants to protect the operator and the interests of MKU Electronics.

**Penalties for exposing MKU technology to unapproved person(s) will be extensive.**

Voyager65
Voyager65
213 Followers
12