Taken for a Spin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those sections, I had enough information to proceed. I clicked through the menus and brought up additional programming. The PIN code from the door worked, and I could view the menu. Out of curiosity, I clicked on macros. They had one slot filled with the following commands:

"You are completely obedient to your owners."

"You see yourself as company property."

"Your purpose in life is to please your owners."

"You receive pleasure from serving the company and its owners."

"You will inform the owners of any threat you perceive to the company."

"Your mind is meant to serve the company."

"Your body is meant to be used for your owner's enjoyment."

"You hold no jealously towards your other coworkers."

"You will slowly cut ties with everyone outside the company without arousing their suspicions."

"Your owners are sexually irresistible to you."

"These commands will be tied to the people who tell you the trigger phrase you belong to me."

The commands definitely had me aroused. "Damn!" I thought, "they had a perfect office utopia but fucked up with their last command." I deleted the macro and turned the macro mode back to manual programming. I also changed the trigger phrase to an alpha-numerical code only I would remember.

"Laura, get on the bike for me," I ordered.

"Yes, sir!" She said gleefully and almost skipped to the bike.

Laura had definitively spent a lot of time on this bike. She pedaled hard, and in seconds she arched her back and loudly moaned. Her induction was far quicker than Amy's. The machine flashed its strobing screen and confirmed she was ready for commands.

"Laura, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes, master." She replied in a familiar monotone.

"Forget all previous programming," I said, remembering the instructions. "And list all current commands."

"I have no current commands."

"I wish I could take you all with me and retain your programming, but I have to play the good guy this time." I lamented. "You will deprogram all of the girls currently in the office."

"You will convince them to go to local and national news organizations to take down Triple D."

I detailed my plan to her through commands so she would complete it correctly.

Initially, my goal was to leave immediately and delete Laura's memory of me, but seeing her sexy blissed-out face on the bike made me change my mind.

"Laura, you are immeasurably grateful to me for freeing you from the company."

"You will be my completely obedient slave."

"You will come home with me after you deprogram the girls."

"You will remember me deprogramming you completely and think you want to be my slave out of your own free will."

"You will allow me to properly reprogram you when we get to my home."

At that moment, I restrained myself from further tampering and had her get off the bike.

Laura squeaked, and her hand briefly went to her crotch as her awareness returned while the throbs of pleasure lingered.

"Y... You saved me!?" she said, surprised as she fought back her masked arousal. "You could have done whatever you wanted, but you are freeing us!? Why?"

"I'm just a good person," I lied and gritted my teeth slightly, "what they are doing to you girls is wrong."

"I... I don't know how to thank you..." she mumbled with tears in her eyes, "I know it's silly since you just freed me... but can I be your slave!? It will be consensual this time! a-and I just..."

"Of course, you can be my obedient slave," I interrupted with an evil smirk. "But first, you have work to do."

Before Laura brought the girls in for deprogramming, I had her set up her phone and video call me so I could watch without being seen. I also briefly tipped the bike back over to remove and deactivate the tracker. If the girls succeeded in following my plan, the bike would go to an investigative journalist, and I didn't want him to get caught.

Laura and I worked together to disable and scrub the cameras so I wouldn't be spotted entering or leaving. Then I left and ran to my truck a few blocks away to watch the deprogramming on my phone.

Every single woman that was brought in was exceptionally beautiful. They were probably aged 20-30, and all had deliciously curvy bodies. The company owner had exquisite taste. In another life, we could have probably been friends, but alas, in this life, they were a large stepping stone in my plans.

Each woman entered the stale room with excitement, ready for another pleasurable training session. Then they got on the bike, and their smiles turned to grimaces. Despite the pain, none of them stopped pedaling. And after about three minutes each, they would pass out and be carried from the bike. They slowly began waking up after Laura was nearly halfway done.

Their reactions were mixed. Some girls immediately cried; some tried to bolt through the locked door, and others looked filled with pure rage. Laura did an excellent job calming them down and explaining the plan to them. The girls worked together with purpose to deprogram the last few girls. They were strong together despite the air of anger, fear, and despondency that clearly hung in the room.

The 17 women filed out of the gym door, determined to set things right. Laura lagged behind, grabbed the admin chip from the bike, and then picked up her phone after the last girl left.

"You did great!" I said with sincerity. "Now get out of there and walk east two blocks. I'll pick you up when I see you."

I ended the call. A few moments later, I saw Laura running in my direction. I hurriedly fired up the truck and swung by to pick her up.

"We need to go now!" She exclaimed. "Richard tried to call the office while we were in the gym. We've never missed a call from him. He's going to be at the office any minute."

"Yep, let's go!" I agreed and pushed the shifter into drive, "that poor man is in for a surprise, though."

We quickly found our way back to the highway and literally drove off into the sunset.

I pulled over a few miles down the road and asked Laura to drive. She obliged and slid into the driver's seat as I walked to the passenger side. We still had about an hour and a half of driving remaining, and for once, I wasn't in the mood for road head. The adrenaline was no longer pumping, and the risks I faced valiantly taking down Triple D Fabrication weighed heavy on my mind.

Instead, I decided to take a closer look at the items I stole from the safe.

The bulk of the backpack was filled with $10,000 wrappers of 100-dollar bills. I didn't realize how compact $10k was. The $200k in the bag barely took up any space. I didn't need the money but having some untraceable backup cash never hurt. I could lay low for several years with $200k, especially if I moved to a rural area and made some under-the-table deals for housing.

Several file folders emerged from the backpack next, including contracts and project documents for the MC1000. The second file folder appeared to be a company employee roster. Every single girl on the roster was listed with hourly rates of less than $10. All of the girls had degrees from accredited universities, and a few had engineering licenses. "When the smoke settles," I mused, "I may have to... hire some of these girls back."

The last file folder was dated a few months old. Inside was a flash drive and an engineering proposal "for design, fabrication, and production of components for the MKU MC1100." I assumed the flash drive would contain specifications and engineering drawings of the components Triple D would need to build around. I would have to check later on a non-networked computer.

The tablet was pulled out next. It was far thicker and heavier than a typical consumer tablet and appeared to have a few odd design features. For example, it had no camera on the back. Instead, there were two slim handles and a small LCD screen. A quick glance at the instruction manual revealed the main screen was meant to face the subject to be brainwashed, while the operator held the tablet by the handles and used the smaller interface on the other side.

According to the MC-X instructions, the futuristic-looking pill-shaped vibrator I stole was meant to be used alongside the tablet. From what I could gather, it was a sort of portable programming unit.

My curiosity was sated on the stolen items at that time. I was more keen on reading a few sections on the sexercise bike.

The instructions were well-written but highly repetitive. Most of the sections could have been extensively condensed.

I learned the basics of how the bike functioned. Inside the wheel was a large electrical generator that powered the bike and controlled the timing and intensity of electric shocks to the subject's groin. The shocks made it nearly impossible for a subject to stop pedaling once they made a full rotation. The shocks would stimulate the leg muscles and force the legs of the subject to pump any time the wheel speed dropped below the set threshold.

The seat also applied its own non-painful electrical impulses to the subject's vulva, along with intense vibrations and pressure. The intensity is determined by pedaling speed of the subject. In a nutshell, the seat imparted nearly impossible levels of sexual pleasure to the subject. The instructions claimed this pleasure and rolling orgasms would eventually overwhelm the subject's conscious mind. However, the pedaling and shocks prevented them from truly passing out from the pleasure.

Once the conscious mind was overtaken, the instructions claimed the subject would need subliminal messages to trigger a completely impressionable state. The swirling patterns of the MC1000's screen and the strobing flashes accomplished this. The instructions mentioned that only administrators could view and edit the default subliminal commands. A few of the controls were listed, though. They included subliminals to set programming duration, memory alteration, and post-hypnotic triggers.

I also learned that some pseudo-physiological commands were possible. For example, the subject's perception of their five senses could be altered, dulled, or intensified. Likewise, physical sensations like pleasure could be modified. Instructions also warned that some involuntary bodily functions could also be modified with commands. Tests had shown that body temperature regulation, breathing, and heart rate could be changed with overall negative results. The instructions did, however, say altering bodily fluid production (vaginal lubrication, saliva, sweat, and even milk) did not appear to have any dangerous effects aside from dehydration during the tested duration.

Finally, I came across the section on AQ intensity, or its full name, Acquisition Quotient Intensity (AQI). The AQI is derived from the division of two variables. Actual Acquisition Intensity (AAI) and Calibrated Acquisition Intensity (CAI).

The formula for AQI is simply: (AAI/CAI)*100=AQI%

The CAI was described as the minimum pedaling rate that results in 100% efficacy of the inputted programming commands. The bikes are calibrated to force the subject to pedal at the minimum speed to achieve 100% acceptance of commands.

The AAI can rise above the CAI if the subject pedals faster than the minimum speed. It can also dip below the CAI if admin controls are used to activate the low-intensity mode or if the bike suffers a malfunction. The AAI is capped at double the CAI unless admin controls are used to activate the high-intensity mode.

The instructions directly explain the practical purpose of the AQI readout as follows:

* The acquisition process results in a few side effects to the subject. The major side effects are permanently increased minimum arousal (see note*), increased submissiveness, increased endorphin production, and increased dopamine production. Minor side effects include personality changes, slightly increased estrogen production, shortening of attention span, and acceptable levels of brain damage. The AQI readout on the screen of the MC1000 will help operators fine-tune these effects to their preference.

* It should be noted that the minimum arousal increase side effect also modifies the subject's arousal scale. For example: Consider a subject with an unaltered minimum arousal of 1/10 before programming and a dynamic arousal level of 6/10 during a specific sexual encounter. If this subject underwent programming that caused their minimum arousal to rise to 5/10, this would also raise their dynamic arousal level to the same specific sexual encounter to 8/10. (Note the event does not reach a 10/10 or greater because the arousal scale seems logarithmic.)

* There is a temporary aphrodisiac-like effect that significantly boosts the arousal and submission levels of the subject for roughly 15 minutes after using the bike. Again, a higher AQI increases this effect. At an AQI of 100%, the subject will get off the bike with an arousal level likely higher than they ever felt before (their first time) using the bike. The level will decrease rapidly to the new minimum arousal after 15 minutes.

* On a scale of 0-10, our test subjects were, on average, a 1/10 for minimum arousal before riding the bike. After programming, the average was 5/10 for 100% AQI, 7/10 for 150%, and 8/10 for 200%. The change in submission levels greatly varies between subjects. More research is required to determine a pattern.

* Furthermore, our test subjects were on average a 5/10 in maximum arousal prior to programming. After programming, the average was 7/10 for 100% AQI, 9/10 for 150%, and 9.8/10 for 200%. Again the logarithmic nature of these value precluded any of our test subjects from reaching 10/10 outside of experimental modes. (See experimental mode section for more info.)

* AQI can be adjusted easily by a seasoned operator. For example, if a subject appears to be pedaling faster than the desired AQI requires, the operator should increase the bike's pedal resistance or vice versa.

* A final note on AQI is that specific commands given to the subject during programming can further increase the intensity of the side effects. The side effects, however, can not be lessened by commands. The subject can be commanded to better mask their effects, though. For example, they can be commanded to ACT more dominant, but a command to BE more dominant will have no effect. If the subject's AQI effects are greater than intended, it is recommended to have them ride the bike again with a lower pedaling speed to drop the AQI.

* Shortly after reading the AQI section, I realized we were entering my neighborhood. I still had plenty of sections I needed to read, but I knew enough now to trust myself to have some fun. I was looking forward to having a small... celebration with my girls to relieve some stress from the day's events.

12