Taken, For Good

Story Info
Cole's wish is granted, in more ways than he could imagine!
3.1k words
4.07
8.4k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

This story contains entrapment, nonconsensual sexual activity, bondage, psychological coercion,.......and I had fun writing it!

With my after school job money and a small backpack, I board the plane. Most of the people on board are going back to their native lands.

"You are traveling alone, young one?" My seatmate, a well groomed man in his mid thirties, was silent until we were in the air.

"Yes. I hope to get some of the action I've heard about in your country. Mine is way too backward for me. I have a whole storehouse of desires to test out, and where I am going it's said that a young guy like me can make it big." Cole's seatmate has his head in a fixed and unmoving position, but his eyeballs are moving all over the body of the youth. When they settle on the bulge in his dress pants, he smiles.

"I see." Cole thinks, yeah, I know you see. You checked me out real good for several minutes there, bud.

"Sorry. I have to use the restroom. Be right back." Cole bounds into the aisle.

"I will be ready for you on your return." Odd way to put it, but, whatever. I really have to pee. The line is brutal. Takes me about twelve minutes to return to my seat.

"There you are. Chaisai has bought us both a drink of friendship."

"Now you're talking!" I sit back down, and gingerly take the offering. These seats are cramped. His thigh touches mine; and we kind of spar for the center arm rest.

"And Cole Buckland gratefully accepts!" Chaisai is steadying the cup with two hands, and as I grab it, his hands encompass mine.

"You are lucky to have met me, Cole Buckland, for I am capable of carrying out your stated wishes." He clinks his glass with mine, and it's down the hatch for both of us.

"If I may ask your age?"

"Eighteen. I'll be nineteen in about ten months." He smiles broadly.

"Perfect. Let us relax and allow the beverage to...calm our nerves, as this flight can be a bit bumpy." Funny. My breathing has sped up a bit, but I could almost take a nap right about now.

Part 2 -

"Put him in the back with me. I had to feign him a drunkard and practically carry him here. The mix will wear off soon. One part of it, at least. Master Amarbhagat will surely be pleased with this one!"

"Chaisai. Where... are... we?" I am slumped on my travel companions shoulder. My vision is really blurry, but I can see that his hand is cupping my crotch!

"Not to worry, young one. You will soon be in the compassionate hands of our exalted Master. You are the vision of perfection I was tasked with acquiring. I will be well rewarded." (This jet lag is intense. I can hardly move. I'm kind of numb all over, but I do feel Chaisai's fingers squeezing my boner.)

"Yes. You are the lucky one. That will be your new name, as well. Boon-Mee means lucky in my language. I must see the state of your erection. Master insists that you be erect at first meeting." (I don't care. Inspect away! As long as I can just lean on your shoulder a little bit more...)

"You sleep again. That is good. Ahh. Just as I thought. The powder has done its job in taking you to fullness; and I can see that even without the potion, you will have the length and girth we require. Master is a perfectionist in most things. He will surely smile on the member I now caress. Courtesans will groom your sumptuous garden. I am certain that your nether regions will be as pleasing."

"We have arrived, Sir."

"Good. Help me with this one, Chongrak. He must be prepared while the potions are still in his system. His fullness will last the night, but his head will clear in time to meet our Master."

Part 3 -

As the courtesans remove and discard Cole's clothing, they begin to see and admire the beauty of the youth. His skin is flawless, though marred by early manhoods' springtime flowering of body hair. That will soon be rectified. The youth surely is an athlete, for his weight is proportioned wonderfully throughout. Even sedated and limp, the body speaks of form and strength. The men begin to bathe Cole...Boon-Mee... in a shallow tub that accommodates the youth and the three courtesans. With razors and other specialized tools, they eagerly take to the task of giving him a proper grooming. All body hair from the neck down is removed, save a small patch at the pubic bone; and equally small patches under the arms. His mustache is now slight, but will be magnificent within two moons. Head hair is tied back into a bun. The testicles and anus are properly shorn, as well.

"ohh. ohhh." Cole stirs. The three are still, until the youth slips away again. Then he is anointed with unguents, scantily dressed in a thong, and clad with leather sandals. The collar, also of leather, is placed at his neck. He is bound at the wrists, and placed onto a gurney. The three take a moment to admire their work. Chongrak speaks.

"We are proud this day. For to present this fulsome youth to our Master will end our own servitude to him. This youth will soon learn to revel in his new role, as we three have done." The men embrace, and continue their tasks. Boon-Mee, as we will henceforth refer to him, is wheeled into the presentation chamber. He is lifted to the ceiling sling, and now hangs there with feet gently touching the carpets that adorn the room. His lithe and muscular form is a thing of beauty to behold. As Boon-Mee begins to stir, the courtesans depart and signal their Master to begin his examinations.

Part 4 -

"Ah. Chaisai has done well! Even from this distance, I can see the beauty that is now mine." Master Amarbhagat moves closer to his prize. He inspects it with his eyes alone for many minutes. Around and around the suspended youth he goes, delighted with what he sees. He pauses now at the frontal plane of his captive. With eager hands, he begins to caress the youth. Amarbhagat is clad in similar fashion as is Boon-Mee. His own august member, fortified with a strong dose of potion, strains at the silken thong he wears. Boon-Mee stirs.

"Wha... Where am I? His vision clears. He takes in his surroundings, and the man who stands before him. Only then does he realize his own predicament.

"WHAT THE FU..." Master has been through this many times before, and is at the ready. The ball gag quickly gets chained to the leather collar; and Boon-Mee can only strain his now bulging eyes at the man who is cutting away the skimpy thong and lifting the captive's penis towards the hairless belly.

"You are every bit what I need, desire, and require, my new friend. I am Master Amarbhagat. YOUR master this day, and for all of the days ahead until I grow tired of you, or until you bring to me one who surpasses your own beauty and usefulness. Do you wonder at your state of excitement?" Master gently fingers the rigid member of his new acquisition. Boon-Mee nods his head.

"You are still with several potions. The one that calmed you is nearly dissipated. The one that brought you to fullness will last the night, through every one of our mutual explorations." He smiles a gentle smile; and places a slight kiss on the face of Boon-Mee. As the kiss is felt, so too is the strong grip around the testicles of the bound youth. He glances down and sees the Master slowly pull the orbs outward from the body. His movement is deliberate. It is slow. It is now painful. It does not stop!

"OhMMmmeytraHAAAA..." Steely eyes are locked with those of Boon-Mee in the throws of his agony.

"You will obey me without question or hesitation. You will give yourself to me freely. You will never regret your choice to stay as my 'guest'. You will never try to leave this place without permission. You will return here always. You will be surrounded with wealth, beauty, and privilege. You will learn our ways and accept them as your own. You will acquiesce... or you will lose these fulsome pearls this instant! Amarbhagat passes the tool in front of the pained and fearful lad. "Do you swear to all I require?" There is no hesitation at all. Boon-Mee bobs his head several times, and the Master mercifully releases the reddened orbs. Tears roll down the cheeks of Boon-Mee as he ponders his situation. His mind must accept his Master's terms. There can be no other way. He must choose to obey. Master is reaching for the links that bind the gag to the collar. The gag is removed, and a vial of liquid is offered, and quickly consumed. Master wipes at the tears, touches the pouting lips gently with one finger that traces their shape, and releases the wrist bonds as well. Boon-Mee is caught in the Masters grasp as he begins to faint and falter. Our three courtesans, standing by, enter the chamber for what is next to transpire.

Part 5 -

Boon-Mee is placed face up on the soft cushions of a nearby platform. His hands and feet are bound at his sides with soft and silken cords. Arms and legs are slightly spread apart for good viewing...and examination. The three withdraw in supplicant fashion. Boon-Mee stirs and watches enthralled, but does not speak.

"You are now to undergo final examination before I accept you into my harem. There will be no more pain, unless you deny me...or request it yourself. You may answer me at will; yet with great caution. Is that understood?" Boon-Mee is silent in his thoughts. His mouth opens, full lips about to form the words that Amarbhagat longs to hear.

"Yes, Master."

Amarbhagat places a hand on the beating heart of the naked youth. "I will take you this night as my lover, if all goes well. If not..." A pained look crosses the Master's face. "But let us begin!"

With slow determination, Master begins to examine every inch of the youth. His fingers trace all aspects of the face of Boon-Mee, his ears, his neck, and his throat. A kind and gentle kiss is placed on the delicate throat tissue, the spot at which a hungry predator might conclude its hunt. Palms press gingerly into the muscular chest, and ring each nipple several times. The fingers continue to circle the nipples until they both respond with resplendent erection. In similar fashion, all surfaces of the youth are gently brought into the Masters library of sense and desire.

"You occupy a magnificent form, Boon-Mee. Let us see how you ride the waves of orgasm, for this will nearly complete your tests."

Boon-Mee nods his head. "Yes, Master. I am ready. What must I do?" The youth is now less frightened, and more in tune with his own stated mission. He begins to see the upside to his situation; and is grateful for the potion that is keeping him erect and ready to please.

"The vial you last drank was a booster of sorts to insure your fullness for us this night. You can rest assured that you will not falter in our lovemaking. Steer all of your intent on pleasing us both, with no concern at all for your performance."

"Yes, Master. I am ready." Amarbhagat takes to the pillows astride Boon-Mee. He tends to the bound body; and after several minutes of deep massage to the genitals and crotch, he bends to take the now slickened penis into his large and gaping mouth. The Master is a large man in all respects. His age is unknown, though he presents as timeless. His look is that of a man in his early forties. His physique is that of a champion. Long flowing hair, full dark mustache, ample yet well groomed body hair...all suggest a man of intense and incredible power. He radiates authority, yet seems compassionate. This is a man to be respected, at all costs!

"I am close to my limit of joy, Master. I am fearful that I may offend you in some way."

"Nonsense, Boon-Mee. I desire you to let go of all concern and control. Allow me to bring forth your fountain of youth that I may suckle it into my body." With that, Master resumes his ministrations in the same slow and deliberate way that he began them. Boon-Mee is in a state of euphoric release. He holds no thoughts save one - to follow the flow of his own release as would an avid onlooker. Then it begins.

"Oh. Master. MASTER!" The mind of Boon-Mee releases itself to the cosmos, and his mortal body releases its semen into the suckling throat of his new Master. Drenched in sweat, Boon-Mee breathes as does the panting horse. His body seems to contain an endless river of semen this night, all of which is offered up to the belly of his Master.

Methodically tasting and consuming every rope that he is given, Master is elated with the meal he has elicited from his new lover. The phallus is slowly suckled from the throat, to be caressed at the sensitive head by a swirling tonge, intent on bringing forth the last drops of nectar. "I am pleased."

"I am pleased as well, my Master." Boon-Mee has regained his breath control; and he lets out a long sigh of contentment. "But you spoke of a final test?"

"Indeed." The bonds are released, and the command is given. "Your backside to me now, Boon-Mee." The command is fulfilled. Once more, gentle and compassionate hands explore youthful shoulders, and back. They come to rest just above the buttocks, where Master massages the area into a frenzied state of desire. The next words are spoken without request.

"I am ready, Master. You have my virginity in your hands, and I beg for gentleness."

As nimble fingers spread apart his buttocks, Boon-Mee prepares himself mentally to be deflowered. He has seen the phallus that the Master wields, and is apprehensive. Yet he is well aware of his role. As lubricated fingers begin to encircle the shorn and pink ring of anal sphincter, Boon-Mee does his best to relax the site of his impending penetration.

"Ah. I see that you are getting ready. This will open you to my body." With that, Master inserts three of his strong fingers deeply into the channel before him; and probes the canal as he stretches its walls. He mounts the lad; and guides his penis to the cherry spot. Supporting himself on massive arms just above Boon-Mees' head, with rigid erection requiring no further guidance, he impales the youth to the hilt in one powerful movement, grinning to the screams he brings forth.

"I have taken you as mine, Boon-Mee. I rest within you as the one and only lover you will ever know. Acclimate to my size, and signal when you are ready to be worked and bred." The youth waits for his immense pain to subside; and indeed it soon does. He concentrates on the wonderful goal he has achieved of becoming the prized possession of his Master. His own plans to find male-on-male sexual satisfaction have been exceeded beyond expectation. He signals his readiness.

"You are hereby anointed as my prime male consort, Boon-Mee. I move within you now in gentle and slow delight that we may both reach sexual heights heretofore unknown to us." And with that, Amarbhagat begins to thrust his member in earnest within his new lover. Both men are soon at their pinnacle of delight.

"Boon-Mee. You are about to become my vessel. Are you yourself near to your climax?"

"Oh, yes, my Master. Oh....Yes!"

"Then turn so that you may watch me as I load your waiting body with my semen." Amarbhagat gently withdraws from the warm channel that he covets. Boon-Mee moves onto his back, raises his legs, and smiles. The smile is returned as Amarbhagat reinserts himself gingerly into the now gaping chasm he has claimed as his own. In moments, the resumed thrusting brings both men to their verge. The body of Amarbhagat tightens in anticipation of release. The anal ring of Boon-Mee begins to flutter in spasmodic accord to the thrashing body within him. Both men find their release upon them; and the contractions of each brings forth ever greater convulsions from the other.

"OH. Oh. OHHHHH" Boon-Mee is now speechless and in ecstasy. His semen bursts forth once more, and catapults over his head; as further ropes of fluid land on his face, neck and chest in rapid succession. The youth is boundless in his ejaculation. His body is awash in drooling semen that drips languidly to the pillows below him.

"Praise the Gods! I have found him!" His own moment of climax coinciding with that of Boon-Mee, Amarbhagat clenches every muscle of his frame as his body prepares its release. A tidal wave of fluid sloshes in the loins of his Master. Boon-Mee is enthralled to witness his lover and Master give in to his passions and, for the moment, lose control of his very being. The fullness within him swells even more to impossible size. It pulsates with wave upon wave of release; semen rises past a rectum filled to capacity. Unable to seep past the seal of connection made by august member with tightly gripping annular ring, the fluid gushes upward into the intestines of Boon-Mee, is absorbed there, and slowly seeps into every cell of the newly infused youth.

Collapsing together, sleep overtakes them both, and for the moment, they are together in every possible way. It will not be until daybreak that the potions subside, and the phallus that once filled its new home slips out silently. The members of both men, now free of potion, return to their natural flaccid state. The two sated beings waken and caress each other lovingly into the dawn of a new day. Boon-Mee rises, and peers through the narrow windows of the chamber to lush gardens below.

He wonders what his days ahead will bring. He turns to look at the reclining form of his new Master, admiring the impressive man who has taken him as his own.

"Amarbhagat. My Master. What plans do you have for me this new day?"

To be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers