Taken for Power

Story Info
Her virginity is taken by the rivals of her family.
2.4k words
3.98
48.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note by the author: I'm currently exploring genres. That does not mean I necessarily find this type of scenario the most exciting. However, I find the idea of a woman's virginity being treated as valued so highly that it is a key to power interesting, and wanted to try it.

*****

"He took my sisters virginity!" it sounded loudly, in the ancient courtroom.

He pointed his finger at the man at the other side of the room, accusingly.

She sat in the middle of the room, stoic, letting the attendees make their case as she waited silently for the verdict of the judge.

****

Their families had been fighting over the power over Valtorra for years. Her family had everything: the money, their seat in the Signoria, the hegemony over the banks, strong allies. And with her impeding marriage to the duke of Sirento, one of the most powerful influenced in the North, they would be invincible. They would secure their power and no other family would get a chance at challenging the position of the Bellici's for decades to come.

This, of course, was not to the liking of the Rezzi's, who had been competing with the Bellici's ever since these had come to the city. She, Viala, as the young and beautiful only daughter of the family was, through her ability to establish a good alliance through marriage, their most powerful asset now.

And that realisation was how the Rezzi's came up with their plan. Their whole society was built on the virtue of a woman and a woman being pure and staying untouched, except by her husband when she was wed. That was needed for a marriage to work. How else would you know that she was faithful and that she would bare his children, and no other?

If they took her virginity, she would be soiled. She would have lost her most prized possession. She would be worthless. And the men coming up with the plot would have some fun from it as well. Viala was the most captivating girl in Valtorra, elegant and beautiful.

***

One day, Viala was walking in the large garden of the palazzo of her family with her handmaiden, when she was called away by a servant telling her visitors had come for her, unspecified who.

She walked to the road and saw the carriage. "What is it?" she asked, as she approached. Nobody answered and she came closer, peered in the carriage, trying to see who had asked for her. Next thing she knew she was pulled in the carriage and was knocked out, vaguely feeling the carriage drive away, as everything went black before her eyes.

***

She awoke when the carriage stopped. "Where am I?" she asked, coming back to her senses.

Two men sitting with her in the carriage, whom she did not know, grabbed her by her upper arms and pushed her outside. She saw a flash of a tuscan landscape, before the was pushed though the gate of a landhouse, into a richly decorated vestibule.

In front of her, waiting in the room, stood Giuliano, the strong son of the Rezzi's, aged 25. His father had died , leaving him at the head of his family. In the room, were six other men, all members of mighty families of Valtorra. Apparently the Rezzi's had succeeded in gaining support, and rallying others in their plot against the Bellici's.

An anxious feeling crept up her spine. She had been kidnapped, that much she knew. But by nobles? People she knew? What could they possibly want with her?

"What do you want?" She asked loudly, looking proudly around the room, feigning confidence. "Let me go immediately."

"Well, we can't do that, I'm afraid, lady Viala," Giuliano said. "We went through substantial trouble to get you here"

"Why?" she asked. "If you want to do business, you should talk to my brother. I know nothing of our affairs"

"Oh, but you do," he said, sardonically, slowly walking towards her. "They do business with you" looking her up and down cruelly. "When you've married Sirento, you'll have increased the Bellici's competitiveness at least twofold"

"You're the pride of the family, untouched. But you'll be worth nothing, after I've taken your virginity."

He took her by the arms and pulled her to his chest. Horrified, she arched away from him as far as she could, hands up defensively balled up against her chest, looking sideways, revealing her beautiful, bare neck. "Please," she said, shaken. "Don't do this. You can't do this."

"Yes I can," Giuliano said, smirking. "As a matter of fact, you're making me hard already."

He viciously grabbed her dress at the cleavage, intending to undo her dress. With a violent shrug she shook his hand off her and freed herself from his arms, walking back and looking at him, shocked.

In disbelief, she looked at the men around her for support, but to her shock they looked more pro, than contra the proceedings. Desperate, she turned back to Giuliano. "Please," she said again. "There is no greater crime than this. I'm innocent."

"Not for long, girl. I'll enjoy taking you"

He moved towards her again. She made a run for the open door, but the men standing at the side of the room caught her and pushed her back to the middle of the room.

Panting, she stood, strands of hair starting to come undone from her long, full hair that was waving down her back and loosely tied back in the current fashion. Proudly, she straightened up and looked Giuliano in the eye, boldly. Her refined dress with long silk sleeves and goldthread flattered her body beautifully. She was a lady. And one of standing. Maybe she could intimidate them by looking dignified.

"Don't do this," she said. "I ask you one last time. I call on your civility"

He pretended thinking about it, and then slowly walked towards her. He halted before her and took both her hands in his, as if he were a gentleman. He leaned over to her, head cocked to the side, waiting for her to look into his eyes. When she did, he said:

"You've taken far too long already. Now take off that pretty dress of yours"

"No!" she screamed, throwing herself against his chest. "Please!"

"I'll come with you" she said, moving closely against him and looking up at him. In a last desperate attempt, she tried to soften him up, hoping that she could maybe escape if she could get him alone. "Let's go to bed," she begged. "Somewhere more comfortable"

She looked up at him, pleadingly, tears in her eyes. "Please. I'll be yours alone."

"No, we'll do it here," he said harshly. "The more witnesses the better. Now take off your clothes!"

She pushed herself agains him, hands folded across her chest and tucked in her armpits, protecting herself.

"Please, not in front of all these men. Let me cover myself at least!" she begged, crying, but she was interrupted as he took her silk dress by the neck and ripped it open straight down her back and pulled it down over her shoulders, baring her to the waist. In shock, she stood there, shoulders pulled up, hands folded over her naked breasts, looking at the floor.

He was done with waiting, and he slammed her on the table, on her back. Hands covering her face, crying while at the same time trying to cover her nakedness with her elbows, he took her by the waist, and pulled her hips to the edge of the table. Her long voluminous hair was spread on the table like a halo. Her naked slender waist and the largest part of her breasts were still clearly in sight.

"Take her innocence!" the onlooking nobles urged, in the meanwhile having become increasingly excited.

He unbuckled his belt and hurdled her skirts up around her waist, revealing her white hips and smooth pussy.

"God, I'll enjoy this" he said, licking his thumb and gliding it one time up between her soft lower lips, never before touched.

"Ruin her!" it sounded.

When he touched her there and positioned his penis at her entrance, her arms had shot instinctively to his chest, trying to defend herself. Giuliano snatched her wrists and pushed her arms down beside her head, revealing her nakedness in full glory. She really had the most beautiful body he had ever seen. Young and smooth, her skin was a creamy white. Her breasts were small, but extremely full and round, with small, hard pink nipples. Her ribcage narrowed down to a tiny waist, only to flare out again to wider hips. Her navel was a beautiful elongated oval on her flat stomach.

He let his eyes wander over her as he leaned over her. "I must say I'm honoured to be the man to take your virginity" he groaned in her ear. Then he rammed himself forward, breaking the resistance of her maidenhead, and taking her virginity.

"No..." she said, crying, as she turned her face as far to the side as possible, unable to look at him. Having saved herself for marriage all her life, her untouched body was now taken, against her wishes, by someone she despised.

"There. Goes. The innocent. Viala." Giuliano panted, through his teeth, as he thrust into her repeatedly.

At first she was so tight he though his bloodflow would be cut off. Struggling, she tried to release herself from his grip, but he held her wrists down too hard. Her breasts heaved up and down, as she tried to push him away with her legs, panting.

She thought he would penetrate her and be done with it, but apparently, he wasn't done. In reaction to her resistance, he took her legs under the knees and spread them wide, opening her further to him, leaning down on her as he took her.

"Come on, get it off, we want to see the whole of her!" he heard the nobles behind him cry, urging him to take her dress off.

He got out of her and pulled the remainder of her dress down her hips, leaving her completely naked. Admiring sounds originated from the men around them. But also for Giuliano it was almost too much.

He grabbed her taut breast with his full hand, kneading it and pinching her nipple, hard as stone. He let his hands slide down along her stomach and hips and turned her around, now pushing her face down on the table. And he took her from behind, hard, as she whimpered and looked at the side with tears in her eyes, his hand pressing her face on the table, hair disheveled.

He came, collapsing on her. She lay there, trying to catch her breath, panting. She was no longer a virgin. It was over. She was ruined.

But then she heard something that made her heart turn cold. "We should take her too," a man of the Satro-family said.

The men around them had started closing in, some, to her horror, stroking the bulges in their pants.

"If she is with child she'll know it's yours" Another voice said. "You don't want to give her ammunition, do you?"

"Lets keep her wandering who the father is" another man said, stroking his cock. "That would ruin her family forever"

"Not just taken by one man, but by multiple men"

Giuliano got up and pulled his cock out of her. "You're right," he said. He picked her up.

He carried her to a dining-couch standing on their right, set her to her feet and pushed her on it, so she lay on it with the whole length of her whole body, face down. Then, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled them up, so she was resting on her knees, her ass pointing up in the air, pussy glistening and pink.

Scared, she wriggled and whimpered as he positioned himself behind her, standing straight up, his cock exactly lining up with her pussy as she sat on the elevated couch.

"She's all yours, but allow me to taste her one more time," he said to the nobles, as he leaned over her and cruelly pressed her shoulders and head down on the couch, making her back arch and making her turn her ass turn upwards to the extreme, turning her pussy even more towards the ceiling.

She was spread wide, small pink lips standing open and her smooth pink insides glistening to him invitingly. He put his large cock at her opening, stretched already by her position alone, and pushed into her.

She trashed with her arms, but one of the other nobles took hold of them, pinnjng them down strongly over her head. she looked at him, desperately, as another man took the opportunity to fondle her taut breasts, pulled under tention, full and swelling at the side of her body. "Finally I can ravish her," he whispered.

The men around her started to whip out their cocks, and after a short, firm fuck, Giuliano pulled out and stepped back. He bowed sardonically, sayinh "Go ahead gentlemen"

She was held down, her ass sticking up obscenely, pink pussy completely exposed to them, at their mercy. Immediately another man took his place, raping her spread pussy with a cock even more large. Man after man took her, groaning. She felt how her pussy was stretched and unstretched as the different men slammed into her, spending their loads. Some handled her roughly, some treated her poor almost-virginal pussy almost gently. Luckily, most of them didn't take too long.

When they had all finished their turn, her pussy was dripping with semen, covered in white cum. She heaved, heavily.

"I wish her family could see her now" Giuliano said. "Ravished. Quite a difference from the innocent girl Viala as Valtorra knew her"

And they sent her back in a carriage, to be delivered back again to her house, wearing her ripped dress.

****

She was roused from her thoughts by the hammer of the judge.

". and thereby I condemn these men to death by hanging," he said loudly.

Her family had received a blow, that could not be undone. It was true the duke had no longer wanted to marry her. But neither had he or other allies given her assaulters the protection they had expected. They had been hunted down, imprisoned and brought to justice. And the judge had spoken.