Taken Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," Piri said. "Take a look."

She moved out of the way, let Emmy see herself in the mirror once more. The picture was nearly complete, now: The ball filling her mouth, the straps consuming her face, the rope binding her arms and chest and tight between her legs, even the hairstyle that Piri had chosen for her. This is what Piri's girl looks like, Emmy thought. Her prisoner. Her toy. This is what I look like.

Piri reached her arms around from behind, gently squeezing Emmy's breasts, eliciting a light moan through the gag. Her breath came hot in Emmy's ear.

"Now... do you want me to touch you? Do you want me to make you come?"

"Mmhh! Mmhh-ffhmm!" Emmy nodded, not caring how desperate she looked. The rope had been digging into her the whole time, teasing her. She needed this.

"What's that?" Piri's hand drifted slowly down Emmy's stomach. "I can't understand you."

"Mmffhh! Mmffhh ffmm!" She couldn't get a word out. Surely Piri wouldn't be so cruel as to dangle this over her, knowing she could no longer talk back. She wouldn't!

"I guess not." Piri drew her hand away with an evil grin. "Follow me, then. I have more rope for you."

"Ffnnnhngg! Mmmgghh!" Emmy fought against the rope, pushed against the gag with her tongue, every struggle only making her want it more. She knew Piri was playing with her, but... did Piri really understand how badly she needed this? If only she could just get a hand free, or get a word through, or anything. All she achieved was to pull the rope harder against her pussy, making it all the worse.

Piri grabbed Emmy's arm, leading her roughly to the bed, the damned knot between her legs rubbing against her with every step.

"Sit."

"Mmnng!" Emmy shook her head. She couldn't stand it. That rope!

"I see you're going to make this difficult." Piri smiled again. "I did enjoy that last time, you know."

She gripped Emmy firmly, forcing her to sit on the bed; with her arms bound, Emmy had no leverage to resist. Piri grabbed a coil of rope in one hand, holding Emmy in place with the other, then moved smoothly to the floor. She took hold of Emmy's ankles, wrapping them quickly with rope, securing them tightly with a knot. With the remaining ropes, she bound Emmy's legs in three more places, practically immobilizing them, ignoring her struggles. No part of Emmy's body remained free. She couldn't even stand like this, could only squirm in place, utterly helpless.

Piri sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder. Emmy stared back, pleading with her eyes, no further resistance possible. She was starting to drool through the gag, but couldn't do anything about it.

"You were so cute in the cafe, you know," Piri said, meeting Emmy's gaze with those beautiful eyes. "So nervous, straight from school, still barely able to admit why you came here. A proper young lady." Her smile widened. "But as soon as I got this rope on you, we both saw who you really are. Just how much would you give for an orgasm right now?"

"Ffhhnn..." Emmy could do nothing but moan in response, didn't even want to know what her answer might be.

Piri's other hand crept down to the rope passing between Emmy's legs. She began to toy with it, lightly, sending bursts of sensation through Emmy's body.

"A proper young lady, thoroughly bound and gagged, turned into my desperate slave... you're exactly what I needed in my life, did you know that?"

"Mmmng!" Emmy wanted to agree, to kiss her, to tell Piri how beautiful she was, but could do none of those things. She could only writhe, and moan, and feel as Piri began to tug harder on the rope, pulsing, each movement radiating energy through her body.

"I want to see you again, Emmy. There's so much more I can show you."

"Mmmhh! Hhhmm!" Emmy nodded rapidly. She needed this too, needed Piri, needed as much as she could get.

"You're a good girl, Emmy." Piri's voice was serious. "Do you think you deserve to come?"

"Mmhh-hhmm! Hmm-mm!" Emmy nodded again, begging, all sense of propriety gone. Oh please, oh please...

"Very well," Piri said. "But when you come, you come for me. Remember that."

She adjusted her grip on the rope, pulling harder, faster, each tug moving the knot across Emmy's sensitive clit. Even through her panties, the sensation was intense, was new, something her body didn't quite know how to process. That rope, the same rope holding her whole body fast, was digging into her, claiming her, pushing her closer... closer...

"Look at me, Emmy." Piri turned Emmy's head with her other hand, not giving her a choice. "Show me how it feels to be mine."

"Hmmngg... mmngg... ffnnhhggg!" Emmy came, writhing against the unyielding rope, an eruption of pleasure reaching every corner of her body. The feeling took her, consumed her, the rope and Piri's strong grip providing her only anchor. And the beautiful Piri watched her, intently, taking in every expression, every moan, as if capturing every ounce of self-control that Emmy had lost. This was what it meant, how it felt, to give in, to be taken, to give everything she had to the most wonderful girl she had ever met.

* * *

Emmy lay in a blissful haze, still bound, basking in the calm that came after the release she'd so craved. Drool from her gag was collecting on the pillowcase, but she didn't care. Piri slid into the bed behind her and pulled her close. If not for the gag, Emmy would have the stupidest grin on her face.

"I love how you come," Piri said. "It's just... delicious."

Emmy snuggled back into her, feeling Piri's breasts against her back. She didn't even need to be untied, just needed to stay here.

"You know," Piri continued, "we do have this room all night. Unless you're ready to go home."

That brought a gagged giggle as Emmy shook her head. Oh, no. They were just getting started.

12