Taken in the Blood Moon

Story Info
Anne gives herself to save her town.
2.6k words
4.25
14.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne knew she should be afraid. Knew deep in her bones that things could go incredibly bad for her if things didn't happen the way they had for the past 100 years, but she also knew she was far more excited than afraid. Her time had finally come, and she knew her followers would keep her as safe as they could. She had prepared for years, all the deep control techniques that allowed her to control every muscle of her body and theoretically should bring the beast to orgasm instead of letting her be devoured. But it was just that - theory. Anne had never had sex before. She was the virgin high priestess of the moon, and tonight was the night of the beast.

The Blood moon of the lunar eclipse was here, and though she couldn't see it through the heavy blindfold, she could hear the way the crickets song increased. There was an electric fire to the air that made her skin prickle, and the crackling of the old fashioned torches threw heat onto her bare arms. The cold of the autumn night made her shiver just as much as the anticipation for the event, and she was glad of the heavy silk robe she wore over her lithe form that trailed along the grass behind her. The blades tickled her bare feet as the procession moved along, and she was very grateful for the strong arms keeping her upright and moving so she couldn't stumble and upset the ceremony taking place even now.

The silent procession was the start of the ceremony. Moving from the edge of the forest along the well-tended pathway, the priests and priestesses dressed in red gowns carried ancient torches crafted when the beast first appeared over a century ago. The white-garbed virgin in the center was always a trained and willing sacrifice, one of the many priestesses, and she was led in the silent procession for well over an hour through the darkening woods, timing their arrival to the sacred glade to be an hour before the eclipse. The heat of the lanterns and the scent of so many in the woods was a draw for the strange wolf-like beast that claimed this forest for his, but the reason why he only appeared to claim his sacrifice during one of the rare blood moons was still something of a mystery. He prowled every evening, this was fact, and killed any who entered the forest after dark, but this special ceremony was devised those 100 years ago to quell the bloodlust and keep the wolf from entering the town itself. It seems to have worked as well. The few times the ceremony failed, there was a slaughter of men and women in the town itself that plunged the whole populace into the deepest despair and terror imaginable.

Many had attempted to rid the forest of this beast or to protect the populace of the town from its terrors but they had all failed. Armies had swept the woods from end to end, finding no sign of it, and the one time the army had stationed itself in the town to protect it after a failed ceremony they had all fallen sick to the point of death before being slaughtered by the beast. Government funding for beast eradication now went into providing the temple with all the funds and willing volunteers it needed to conduct the ceremony of the blood moon, and any other spells and ceremonies of protection and appeasement needed to keep the people safe. Anne herself had overseen 3 other blood moon ceremonies, all successful, and was well trained in the occult arts of protection and warding needed to keep the beast happy and far, far away.

The rustle of robes seemed to part and flow away as Anne sensed they entered the clearing. A final spike of adrenaline sent her heart racing as the 2 priests on either side of her stopped her in what she knew was the center of the clearing. A hush fell, and they all stood silent, waiting for the song of the caller-bird. Not 30 seconds later the distinct and otherworldly chuckling trill floated into the clearing, followed by others, a whole flock of the strange black birds with their white-tipped crests fluttered into the clearing and settled into the big brass bowl of fruit and seeds 2 burly priests carried with them. The noise marked the start of the ceremony, and with their arrival the priests and priestesses around the edge of the clearing started to beat their cymbal sticks onto the ground, setting a shimmering clamorous beat that drove Anne's heart even faster. With the sound of clashing metal and the chuckling voices of the caller-birds, Anne was walked to the northern edge of the clearing and turned to face the center. Her blindfold was finally removed, and she blinked and squinted, eyes watering with pain at the sudden light after being in darkness this whole time. The torches blaze stabbed at her retinas and she fought the urge to cover her eyes with her hands.

Two priestesses came forward with short, sharp daggers, and the priests on either side gripper her arms tightly and offered her arms to the armed women. They gave Anne an encouraging look, and as one sliced a very shallow cut from the outside of her shoulder down her arms, across the inside of her elbows and to the wrist. It was far too shallow to actually kill her, but the pain was exquisite, and Anne inhaled sharply through her teeth. Rags were pressed to her wrists, gathering up some of the dripping blood, and it was then smeared across her cheeks and her neck. Next the armed priestesses sheathed their blades and grabbed the heavy silk garment at the shoulders, pulling it forward and down, leaving Anne nude and slightly shivering in the rapidly cooling air. Her bronze skin flickered in the torchlight, casting dancing patterns of light across her pert breasts and flat stomach.

The priestesses laid out a woolen pad on the flat stone table behind her, and the priests on either side of her helped her up onto the table. Anne wriggled into the pad to make it comfortable, and offered her wrists to the priests to be bound above her head with silk to the metal ring in the table. The priestesses used more blood from the rags and traced lines and runes across her nude form. Glyphs of protection, of warding, of healing, and of pleasure. When the priests were done, they retrieved jugs of oils from others in the circle and began to massage it into her cuts, helping cleanse them as well as let their aphrodisiac ingredients work their way into her system. She glanced over at her right hand man, and the dark-skinned priest showed 3 fingers. She had about 30 minutes before the moon would begin to eclipse and the beast would come.

The oil thoroughly worked into her cuts, Anne was just starting to feel the effects of the special blend when they began to massage it onto the rest of her body. Moving from her arms to her breasts, the specially trained priests knew all her most pleasurable places and how to get her as horny as possible. This was vital, for if she wasn't willing and ready, when the beast came to take her, she ran the risk of being devoured instead of taken, and the ceremony would be a failure. They massaged deeply and teasingly, flicking her nipples and spreading tingling bliss under their palms as they glided from her breasts to her neck, and then down her stomach to her thighs. She couldn't help but moan softly here and there, and decided that if she survived this, she was going to have these two men for an evening all to herself. They pressed deep and hard on her thighs, opening her up to their ministrations, and poured a generous portion of oil across her smoothly shaved mound and over her damp and ever-moistening vaginal lips. They didn't touch there, not yet, because they knew as well as she did the teasing pleasure of needing and not getting something made her that much hotter.

When she least expected it, one of them finally did begin to massage her, rubbing even more oil into her folds and across her clit and even into the mouth of her virgin passage. She moaned louder then, nearly out of her mind with need, and glanced up at the dark-skinned priest. He nodded, and came forward, tapping the priests on the shoulder and drawing them back. The clearing fell silent, with the ending of the ringing chimes, and all that could be heard was the rustle of leaves as all the priests and priestesses fell back into the woods at the edge of the clearing and knelt. The Calling-birds let out a strange shrill cry, and took flight, leaving an empty pan, and the hissing of the torches was all there was to hear in the dark night. Anne glanced up at the moon, seeing the barest dent of darkness begin to slide across its face, and suddenly the clearing was no longer empty. The beast stood in it.

He was tall, something around 8 foot, but strangely hunched like his back was trying to be both flexible like wolves but also solid and weight-bearing like a man's. His hands were huge, tipped in clawed fingers but with smooth skin on the palms. His face was truly a beast's face, with long muzzle and huge teeth, and wild eyes that almost glowed with their desire. His fur was long and shaggy and a mottled grey and black, and he had a huge fluffy tail to help him balance on his 2 oddly bent legs. A truly magnificent creature, it radiated danger and deadly intent, and Anne gasped in fear and awe at the sight of it. They locked eyes, and the beast padded forward on all four limbs up to her, sniffing deeply as it came. Her scent was both meat to eat and of a mate in heat, ready for him to take and impregnate, and with the time of the blood moon, the scent of a female in heat was overwhelming the drive for food. His very canine nose was wet and cold, and Anne gasped as it was forced into her sensitive and needy sex.

He snuffled, and tasted, and the feel of his tongue made her wiggle in pleasure as it roughly passed from her butt over her vaginal opening and across her clit. She wanted him to stay there forever, just licking her, but the beast had already moved on, sniffing up her stomach and making her sensitive skin prickle and shiver, until he licked just one of her erect nipples. She melted, orgasming right then and there, jerking slightly in her bonds while the beast finished its snuffling inspection of every inch of her. When she stopped jerking finally, she had just enough time to look down and see him rear up, displaying his impressive 6-inch canine cock with dripping, pointed tip before he settled his hairy bulk on her and started thrusting to find entrance. Anne spread her legs a bit wider, and felt the pointed head of the cock stab at her clit, her thigh, and then suddenly inside her. The sudden stretching and subsequent break of her hymen was incredibly painful, and she screamed into the thick fur of the humping beasts chest as it started thrusting with all its might into her. The pain was incredible. Anne thought she might rip open from it. But the oils the priests rubbed into her were doing their job and she very quickly felt the pleasure of her first fucking taking over the pain. Soon she was moaning and gasping as the beast growled its pleasure somewhere over her head.

It felt like forever, this monster thrusting hard inside her and the way it tickled all her deppest pleasure points felt like heaven. She quickly climaxed once, twice, panting and screaming and sweating as the giant fur blanket fucking her absorbed her sweat and muffled her screams while it aimed for its own pleasure. Soon she felt a strange sort of thickness battering at her entrance, and realised the beast was going to try to knot with her! Her heart soared. If she could take his knot and all his seed and not get killed after he had finished emptying himself into her then the ceremony would be a success, ensuring safety for the town until the next moon.

She could hear the beast panting, and flexed all her vaginal muscles to help draw him ever closer to his knotting. He whined ever so slightly, thrusts deepening as he tried his damndest to sink his knot into this bound female. The tightness and massaging ripples of her hot cunt drove him even madder, and with a final groaning thrust he slipped his engorged knot inside her and stuck. She screamed again under him, the stretching threatening to truly hurt her, and fancied she felt a trickle of blood running down her crack even as she spasmed and twitched under the onslaught of the strongest orgasm of the night. She could feel the twitching, pulsing cock inside her pouring cum into her, and had a fleeting worry she might get pregnant from this. None of the other priestesses had yet, but there was always a first for everything...

The beast was panting hard from his exertions, whuffling happily at the pulsing, milking womb he was claiming as was his right. He shifted from one foot to another, the pull on his cock felt good, and he could tell the little female under him was feeling it too. But as nice as it was to fuck and fill a hole like this, his cock had softened and the final slipping of it from its warm confines in her cunt was the end of his fun for the night. He turned, and without another look, bounded away deep into the woods.

His howl of pleasure echoed across the valley, and the humans in the ring stood up once more, relieved looks on their faces. Anne was almost insensible from the pain and pleasure, and the 6 selected priests carefully covered her in her silken rode and took hold of special loops at each corner and the center of the woolen mat and lifted her gently from the table. The procession back through the woods was silent as well, but the happy energy of the group was impossible to suppress. Anne lay half asleep on the mat, gazing blankly but happily at the stars above and caressing her stomach lightly, dreaming of the bath awaiting her and of the priests and priestesses who would want to come and relieve some of their own sexual energy with the latest claimant of the wolf. It was still another year and 4 months until the next Blood Moon, and the next sacrifice was already in training, and the temple and the town could look forward to at least that long of safety from the beast.

Another thought flitted in her mind once more. Maybe she was pregnant? She could feel the tremendous load of the beast still oozing out of her and soaking into the mat. It was true that no one had been pregnant by the beast before, but she still wondered. Finally actually deciding, she would order a pregnancy test in a few weeks. The thought of avoiding the advances of all those sexy priests so she could be sure it was the beasts was almost painful now that she knew what she had been missing for all those years, but she just couldn't shake the thrilling idea of that monster actually knocking her up. Time would tell...