Taken on a Cruise Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt and Sara find out how much Phil and Todd mean business.
6.5k words
4.11
8.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meeting someone?" Fernando asked as he handed Todd his drink at the pool bar.

It was a bright sunny day, with calm seas and just enough heat to keep people in the pool and Fernando pouring ice cold drinks at the bar.

"When ain't I meeting someone?" Todd laughed. He had known Fernando for years, and considered him a friend.

"Anyone interesting?" Fernando asked, a small smile coming to his face.

"She definitely held my interest last night," Todd smiled as he took a sip of his beer, then looked at his watch.

Fernando smiled back, and winked at Todd before moving on to the next customer.

Sara's fingers toyed with the bottom of the sky blue cover up she was wearing over her black one-piece swimsuit as the elevator made it's way to the pool deck. It was the same elevator she had been in with Phil the night before. She found her nerves fraying quickly. She and Matt had just gotten into a fight. Not because he accused of her of liking what Phil was doing (he hadn't). And not because Sara accused Matt of liking seeing what Phil had done to her, as evidenced by the erection he had during it. She had thought it best to pretend like she hadn't noticed.

Instead, their argument stemmed from Matt wanting to report Phil to the ship's security. Sara believed Phil when he said that doing so would only cause her and Matt more trouble. And she didn't want to test him. Matt thought Phil was full of shit and was ready to report him and hopefully have him and Todd arrested at the next port. Sara had tried desperately to get Matt to promise that he would leave it alone. She didn't want to chance making things worse for herself or for him. But he would make no such promise and left their cabin in a huff while she was still changing into her bathing suit.

As their fight played over in her head on repeat, Sara made her way from the elevator to the pool bar. She recognized Todd by the back of his head, his messy salt and pepper hair giving him away. He was wearing a similar Hawaiian shirt to the one he had been the night before. This one red with different types of old cars on it instead of the blue one with parrots he had been wearing the last time she saw him.

Sara felt her heart pounding in her chest as she took the seat Todd had been saving for her. She couldn't find her voice enough to say anything, even if she had been able to she didn't know what she would say.

"Right on time," Todd said. "I like that. Did you have fun this morning?"

Sara looked at him and shook her head, no. Even if she had, she wasn't ready to admit it.

"That ain't what Phil told me," Todd chuckled. "But if you don't want to admit it yet, that's fine. I'll tell you one thing for sure, I had fun last night."

Sara didn't say anything, she just looked down at the bar in front of her. She didn't quite understand why Phil wanted her to meet Todd somewhere so public. And she really didn't understand why she felt so compelled to listen to either of them.

"Phil's a good guy, really," Todd said. "If you stay on his good side."

"What do you guys want from me?" Sara asked, a sudden burst of anger shooting through her veins at hearing Phil being called a good guy.

"Well, I thought that'd be clear by now, honey," Todd said, as he looked at Sara with a crooked smile that made her stomach turn. "You seem like a smart one."

"But you got that already," Sara said. "Can't you just leave me, leave us alone now?"

"Oh honey, you don't know us," Todd said as he shook his head. "No, we only got a piece of what we wanted. We're just starting."

"What else is left?" Sara asked as tears began to roll out from under her sunglasses and down her cheeks.

Todd looked at Sara for a moment without saying anything. He saw her tears rolling down her cheeks, and he smiled at her before leaning over and whispering in her ear.

"Honey, I haven't felt a cunt as wet as yours in years. And Phil told me the same thing about you this morning. You ain't foolin' me with those tears. If you don't want to admit you like this, then that's fine. Maybe it makes you feel like you ain't cheating on your husband. Whatever it takes to help you sleep at night."

Before Sara could respond, Fernando came over and handed a folded paper napkin to Todd, who quickly unfolded the napkin. Sara could see that Fernando had written something on it but she could not read what it said.

"Come with me," Todd said, as he stood from his stool after reading the note.

"Where? Why?" Sara asked, confused.

"Come, with me honey," Todd said as he calmly took Sara's hand in his.

Before Sara could think of another question to ask she found herself being led back towards the elevators. Sara looked around her as Todd held her hand firmly. People laying on pool chairs, taking naps, reading books, talking. People all around her. It would be so simple for her to yell for help. She could put a stop to all of this with one loudly spoken word, Why wasn't the word coming out? Certainly her and Todd didn't look like a couple. Maybe someone would notice her distress without her having to say anything. She looked around frantically. Everyone was in their own worlds. Even with all of the people around, she was alone.

"Where are we going?" she finally asked Todd loudly enough, she hoped, that someone would hear.

"Back to the room, honey," Todd said, calmly, as they entered the elevator bank and he pressed one of the buttons. "We have some business we need to take care of."

As the elevator doors opened, Sara promised herself if anybody else was in the elevator she was going to say something, She would beg them for help. Much to her dismay the elevator was empty. Todd pulled her in quickly and pressed for Deck 11. They were on Deck 16, she had five decks for someone to get on. Certainly it would stop between. Todd held her hand tightly in his as the elevator doors closed.

"Didn't Phil warn you guys about going to security?" Todd asked.

Sara's heart sunk. Matt had gone to security.

"I told him not to," Sara said, as she could feel panic build in her chest. "Please..don't."

"We'll talk about it in the room," Todd said, calmly as the elevator stopped on Deck 14 and the doors opened.

A man about Sara's age stepped on the elevator. He was reading something on his phone and barely even looked up long enough to push the button for the deck he needed.

"Don't do anythin' stupid also," Todd whispered in Sara's ear as the doors closed, his hand gripping hers even tighter as he spoke.

The elevator reached Deck 11 and Todd led Sara out and down the same corridor Phil had led her down the night before. Cabin attendants were out in the hall going between rooms as they went about cleaning. Todd said a friendly hello to each of them as he led Sara down the hall. All of the employees smiled warmly at Todd and greeted him in return. None of them gave Sara a second look.

Todd opened the cabin door quickly and pulled Sara inside before slamming the door shut behind her. The room was dark, except for a small light coming from a reading light near the bed. Sara, took off her sunglasses but her eyes had trouble adjusting to the dim light of the room as Todd led her over to the bed and roughly pushed her down to sit on it. Just as she hit the bed the bathroom door opened.

"Got my message I see," Phil said, as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"The fucking jackass," Todd said.

"Calm down," Phil said as he walked past Sara. "We've been through this before. Hector and his team know the drill."

"Where is he?" Todd asked.

"The bathroom," Phil said, calmly as he opened the curtains, letting bright sunlight flood the room. "Leave him for now."

"Are you talking about Matt?" Sara asked, suddenly worried for her husband's safety. "Is he ok?"

"He's fine, honey," Phil said. "Just tied up at the moment," he laughed as he sat down on the bed next to Sara. "You know, Sara. It's a shame really. How some people can not be honest with themselves," Phil said as he put his hand on Sara's bare thigh and looked into her eyes. "The cuck was hard this morning watching us fuck. Did you see the excuse for a tent his little cock was making in his pants?"

"I wish you didn't..." Sara started to protest but was stopped by a sudden smack across her face.

"Answer the fucking question, we don't care what you think," Todd, who had delivered the slap said angrily.

"Todd, calm down," Phil said calmly. "Everything is fine. You okay, honey?" he asked as he moved his hand from Sara's thigh to her cheek, and gently rubbed it over where Todd had slapped her.

"Yeah," Sara said softly, her cheek still stinging from the slap.

"Good girl," Phil soothed, that warm smile coming to his face. "You can be honest with us, honey. I've never had a cunt drip on my cock the way yours has. We're definitely giving you something your sissy husband hasn't been able to. It's okay if you like us better. It's only natural."

"I can't help what my body, how it..." Sara started and stopped herself. "I love Matt. He's my husband. He's a good man."

"He might be good, but he's no man," Phil chuckled. "Tell me, when was the last time he made you grip at the sheets the way you did this morning?"

"I don't know specifically," Sara said, as she felt Phil's hand moving down the side of her neck. "But I know he has."

"Okay, if you don't want to be honest with yourself yet I won't make you," Phil said.

"Can we stop with this bullshit?" Todd who was pacing the length of the small cabin, asked suddenly. "You and your talkin'. They broke a rule. We both know what has to be done."

"And we will do it," Phil said calmly. "I'm simply giving Sara here a chance to to own up to the truth. Calm down, Todd."

"You're going to talk your way right to prison," Todd muttered, as he shook his head and opened the sliding door to step out onto the balcony.

"Don't mind him," Phil told Sara, as his hand dipped down to the top of Sara's blue cover up, which rested just above her breasts. "His mind always needs something to worry about. And he always overreacts. But he's harmless."

"What are you going to do to us?" Sara asked, fear evident in her voice.

"Well, see now that's where things get complicated," Phil said, as his fingers pulled on the top of Sara's cover up. "I warned you, security on the ship wouldn't believe you if you went to them. Which I wasn't being completely honest about. My friend, Hector believes every word. He just won't do anything about it. Aren't international waters great?"

"But what happens now?" Sara asked, as she felt Phil's hand wander back up to her throat.

"Well, I still can't have you, or the cuck, thinking it's okay to go around being a blabber mouth about such private matters," Phil said, his tone steady and calm, even as he placed his hand on the front of Sara's throat. "So whoever went to security, and whoever had the idea to, will have to be taught a lesson. Now the cuck already admitted it was all his doing. Crumbled like a piece of paper the second I put my hand on his shoulder," Phil shook his head, as he squeezed Sara's throat ever so slightly.

"Please don't..." Sara started as she felt Phil's grip on her throat get tighter. But she stopped when He put the index finger of his free hand on her lips.

"Now, the cuck was thinking if he took ownership of the mistake he'd be protecting you," Phil said. "The problem is, I have no interest in punishing him physically. You see, I am not by nature a violent man. I get no pleasure from it. So how do you think we punish him in a way that he knows he best not make the same mistake twice?" Phil asked as he removed his finger from Sara's lips.

"He's probably already learned his lesson," Sara said, quickly, which only caused Phil to laugh loudly.

"Come on, honey, I know you're smarter than that," Phil laughed. "No, see I know guys like the cuck. The best way to punish him is through you," he said as he pressed harder on Sara's throat, and leaned in so his mouth was close to her ear. "He's in the bathroom, tied up, gagged," Phil whispered right into Sara's ear. "Nothing he can do about the noises he's going to be hearing from in here. The spanking, the moans of pleasure. The screaming when we make you cum. He's going to hear all of it. But there's not one thing he'll be able to do about it."

Sara felt her body begin to betray her brain, as Phil spoke. She didn't want to like what he was saying. She didn't want to be aroused by the idea of what he was telling her.

Phil moved his hand from Sara's throat to her cheek and turned her face towards his.

"You're incredibly, beautiful, Sara," Phil said, softly. "You deserve more than what that cuck could ever give you," he added before leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

"It's still my turn, ain't it?" Todd's voice suddenly boomed as he came back into the cabin from the balcony.

"Yes, it's still your turn," Phil said, as he broke the kiss but even as he spoke his gaze held on Sara. "You know you're the one that does the punishments, anyway."

"Yeah, well, you're different with this one," Todd said as he took off his shirt, and let it fall to the floor by the bed. "Can't be sure you're not going soft on me."

"She's different," Phil said to Todd as he still looked into Sara's eyes. "But no, nothing changes."

"Well then," Todd said as he stood over Sara, and started to undo his belt. "Let me do my thing."

"I'm going to make sure the cuck knows everything that is happening to you," Phil said to Sara as he stood up. "I'll see you in a little bit," he added with a smile, before going back into the bathroom.

"You might be different," Todd said to Sara as he let his pants fall to his ankles. "But you ain't above our rules. You hear me?" he asked angrily as he jerked his cock in Sara's face.

"I didn't think that I was," Sara replied softly.

Sara saw Todd shake his head, and then without warning she felt the impact of his palm on her cheek. It was the same one he had slapped earlier. She felt the sting reverberate through her face.

"It was a yes or no question," Todd said as he looked down at Sara. "You understand you ain't above the rules? Yes or no?" he asked as he grabbed a fist full of Sara's long red hair and pulled it back to force her to look up at him.

"Yes, I understand," Sara replied, meekly.

"Better," Todd said as he looked down at her. "Now strip."

Matt had given up on trying to free himself by the time he heard Todd and Sara enter the cabin. Phil had handcuffed him to the pipe underneath the sink, two large pieces of duct tape over his mouth. He was sat uncomfortably on the hard linoleum floor. Everything had happened so quickly he couldn't even remember with any certainty how he had ended up in this situation after going to the ship's security office.

When the bathroom door opened again, Matt was hopeful that maybe he was going to be let go. But the moment Phil spoke his hopes of freedom were dashed.

"The show's about to start, cuck," Phil said as he lowered the lid of the toilet and took a seat. "You're precious wife is about to get punished for what you did. Slapped, spanked, fucked harder than she ever could have imagined. All because you couldn't keep your sissy mouth shut. Doesn't seem fair does it?"

Matt looked at Phil, as he felt his heart pound in his chest. He wanted to speak, to tell Phil not to take things out on Sara. But the duct tape over his mouth prevented him from doing any such pleading. He could hear Todd's voice getting louder. Matt could feel panic settle in the pit of his stomach.

Sara stood in front of Todd and slowly pulled her blue cover up over head. Todd smiled as Sara's black one-piece bathing suit came into view. The suit hugged Sara's form tightly. Her large breasts, were pushed up and together, and the deep v-cut of the top showed off Sara's bountiful cleavage.

"Wait," Todd commanded, before Sara could start to take her swimsuit off. "Let me take a look at you in that," he said softly as he reached out with both hands and roughly groped her breasts through the material. "Turn around."

Sara felt her arousal growing, as she felt Todd's hands on her. She was still scared, but it seemed like Todd and Phil had some sort of magical touch. They seemed to know just how to touch her to make her body react, even when she didn't want it to.

She followed Todd's instructions and turned around. She could feel his eyes on her, she knew he was looking at how the suit hugged her ass. Matt loved the way she looked in this swimsuit, and she always felt sexy in it. She heard Todd groan as he ran a hand over the stretched fabric around her ass. She felt his hands grab her hips. She felt him pulling her body into his.

"Fuck, honey, you are a sexy thing," Todd said, as his hands moved from Sara's hips back to her breasts. "It's too bad we have to do it this way, this time," he added as he roughly groped her breasts. "But hopefully it'll teach you the lesson you need to learn."

Before Sara could register what Todd's words may have meant, she felt the top of her bathing suit being pulled down hard. Her breasts flowing out, as the suit was pushed down to her hips. Todd's hand quickly forced it way between the material of her suit and her waist. She felt his fingers on the lips of her pussy, then without warning she felt two of his fingers enter her.

"Ahh," she cried at the sudden, and unexpected invasion.

"This is mine now, honey," Todd said, as he started to finger Sara's pussy roughly. "This cunt belongs to me. Say it. Who does this pussy belong to?" Todd breathed the question into Sara's ear.

"It's yours," Sara squeaked, as she felt Todd's fingers drive into her.

"Louder, honey. And what is it?"

"My pussy is yours," Sara said a little louder than the first time. Quickly a hard slap of her still covered ass told her that this still wasn't to Todd's liking.

"It ain't yours anymore," Todd huffed, angrily. "It belongs to me," he snarled as he drove the two fingers all the way into Sara's now wet pussy.

"This pussy is yours," Sara said again, as loudly as she could.

"Better," Todd said, as he pulled his fingers out of Sara's cunt. "Taste it," he said as he held his fingers to her lips.

Reluctantly, Sara opened her mouth. She never liked the idea of tasting herself, and when Todd's fingers entered her mouth and ran over her tongue she did her best to suppress a gag.

"That's it," Todd said, as the fingers of his free hand laced through Sara's hair. "Taste that cunt on my fingers. Taste good, don't it?" Todd asked, as he continued to fuck Sara's mouth with his fingers.

Sara stood still, letting Todd's fingers slide back and forth over her tongue. She felt the fingers of his other hand in her hair. She felt her head being pulled back, she felt Todd's fingers leave her mouth. Sara coughed and sputtered a little as she tried to get her own taste out of her mouth and throat. She felt herself being moved, Todd's movements were getting rougher. He pulled her hair hard, using it to twist her towards the bed. The room suddenly went dark as her face was pushed into the mattress, with her feet still on the floor.

"Keep your face in the mattress," Todd said roughly, as he pressed down on the back of her head.

Sara stayed still as she felt Todd pull down the back of her swimsuit. She felt the cool air of the cabin run over the bare skin of her ass. She heard Todd groan again as she felt her ass cheeks being spread. She felt a wet finger swipe over her asshole. Her heart began to pound in her chest. She had never done anal. The thought had always disgusted her.

"Please not.... Ahhhh!" Sara tried to plead with Todd not to do anything to her ass but was interrupted by a powerful slap to her upturned ass cheek.

"I didn't say you could talk," Todd huffed, angrily. "I own this," he said as he pushed the tip of his index finger into her asshole. "Just like I own that cunt. Tell me. Who does this ass belong to?"

12