All Comments on 'Taken on a Cruise Pt. 03'

by goodpen86

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

He can divorce the slut the second they get home, get on a plane at the first port, go to the FBI and sue the cruise line and everyone involved. Once he's home, he can weapon up and plan revenge against the assholes who cucked him. I just know most guys would be so pissed at the slut, the extortionists and cruise line, the priority would be to get off that ship and back to a position of power back home.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

What do you mean, there's nothing he could do about it? He could get off the ship at the next port and go to law enforcement, or if he thought his wife was now their whore, leave and divorce her. I would have gone straight to the Captain in the first place. He isn't risking his job protecting kidnappers and rapists.

Blueyes2022Blueyes202222 days ago

Ugh! Another raper, cuck story. Had real promise, good versus evil, action story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodpen86@goodpen86
I'm just your average guy who enjoys writing erotic fiction. My stories mainly focus on larger women or BBW's as that is what I am into. After reading one of my stories please feel free to contact me. I always love to hear what people think of my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES