Taken on a Cruise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your ass," Sara, who did not want to be hit again, said quickly.

"You better fucking believe it," Todd said, as he pushed more of his finger into Sara's helpless ass. "That means I'll do whatever I want to it," Todd said, as he started to finger fuck Sara's tight asshole. "Finger fuck it. Spank it," he added before delivering another hard spank to Sara's ass which caused tears to form in her eyes. "It's mine, all fuckin' mine."

Sara's fingers clutched at the bed comforter underneath her as she felt Todd's finger moving in and out of her ass. Her ass cheeks stung from the powerful spanks Todd had landed on her. But still she could feel the arousal growing between her thighs. She wanted it to stop, but not as much as she wanted more.

"And a nice tight ass it is too," Todd continued to talk from behind her, the pace of his finger fucking increasing. "Almost as nice as that cunt," he added as Sara felt a second finger being introduced to her ass.

Todd spit on Sara's hole before pushing the second finger inside of her. He loved watching the way her pink asshole opened up for his fingers. He couldn't wait to see it do the same for his cock.

"You hear that, cuck?" Phil asked as they listened to Sara say that Todd owned her ass. "Your wife is giving herself to another man," Phil told Matt, with a smile. "And you know what Todd is doing? He's fingering her ass right now. She's bent over the bed, that supple white ass up in the air, her asshole being stretched by another man's fingers. And you know why he's fingering her ass? Because he's getting it ready for his cock. He's going to fuck your wife's ass. And only because you couldn't keep that sissy mouth of yours shut."

Matt felt his cock throb in his pants as he hung his head in shame. He hated himself for not listening to Sara and going to security. He hated himself for not being stronger and doing something to help Sara. He hated himself for being turned on by the images of what was happening in the other room, and the sounds coming from it.

"You think you're gonna need more lube?" Todd asked after spitting on Sara's asshole.

"Please," Sara said, fearfully. "I really don't..."

SMACK. Todd landed another hard smack on Sara's upturned ass, immediately turning her white cheek a dark shade of red.

"It's a yes or no question. Do think this asshole needs more lube?" Todd asked angrily.

"Yes," Sara said, softly into the mattress.

"Then lube me up," Todd said, as he grabbed a fistful of Sara's hair and pulled her off the bed.

Sara yelped as she was pulled to her feet by the hair. Todd looked at her angrily as he held her in front of him. His free hand pinched hard at her right nipple, before pushing on her shoulder.

"On your knees!" he ordered, as he pushed down on Sara's shoulder. "Whose mouth is this?" Todd asked loudly as he rubbed the head of his cock over Sara's lips.

"It's your cock," Sara replied quickly.

"Good girl," Todd said. "Now lube me up!" he added as he pushed the head of his cock into Sara's mouth.

Matt could hear the squelching sounds of Sara being face fucked from the floor of the bathroom. He could hear her gag as Todd yelled at her to get his cock wetter. Matt winced as he heard Sara cough and gasp then the sound of her face being smacked.

"Open up that fuckin' throat!" Todd yelled after the slap. "This is all the lube that tight ass is gettin'!"

Todd held on the sides of Sara's head, just behind her ears as he jammed his cock into her mouth, and fucked her face hard. Sara felt her drool fall onto the tops of her breasts, her hands were on the top of Todd's thighs as she tried desperately to gain some control over herself. But Todd was relentless, as the more she fought, the harder he fucked her face.

"Ooff," Matt heard Phil say from behind him. Sounds of squelching and face slapping punctuated by Todd yelling, were penetrating the walls of the bathroom as though they were made of paper. "You really got Todd pissed off. I wouldn't be surprised if he tares Sara a new hole today. Hope that going to security was worth it. You stupid, mother fucking, cuck."

"You think that's enough lube?" Todd asked Sara loudly as he slapped his cock on her face with his right hand. The fingers of his left hand pulled painfully at Sara's hair, giving her no choice but to look up at him.

"Yes, it is," Sara replied quickly. Her voice was horse, as her jaw and throat burned.

Sara winced in pain as she was once again pulled to a standing position by her hair. Todd held her in place for a moment as he gave her no choice but to look into his face. He smiled at her. It wasn't a comforting smile, far from it. It was a gotcha smile that conveyed something sinister. Sara's heart pounded hard in her chest as she felt Todd begin to grope her breast with his free hand. His fingers pinched her nipple hard before pulling it out away from her body.

"Give me that ass," he snarled as he released her nipple from his grip.

Sara felt herself being turned back towards the bed. She tried her best to listen to Todd's commands to get up on the bed on all fours, while at the same time completely removing her bathing suit. But when she wasn't able to move fast enough for his liking, Todd delivered another hard slap, this time to her right breast. Sara grimaced at the impact, as she felt the slickness between her thighs grow.

Todd released Sara's hair from his grasp which finally allowed her to bend enough to push her swimsuit down to her ankles and step out of them. She scrambled to climb onto the bed on all fours fast enough to satisfy Todd.

Todd watched Sara climb up on the bed. He jerked his cock as he watched her get on all fours and present her round ass to him. Todd wasted no time in getting up on the bed, on his knees, behind Sara. He reached forward and put his left hand between Sara's shoulder blades.

"Face and shoulders down on the bed," Todd said, as he pushed firmly on Sara's upper back. "Point your face towards the wall," he instructed.

Sara followed Todd's instruction, and pointed her face towards the wall. The wall that was right next to the bed. The wall that separated the bathroom from the rest of the cabin.

"Where are my hands?" Todd asked.

"On my ass," Sara replied.

"Louder," Todd commanded, as he spanked Sara's right ass cheek hard. "Where are my hands?"

"On my ass," Sara replied, again.

"What are they doing to your ass?" Todd asked.

"Spreading my cheeks," Sara replied quickly.

"You fucking bet they are," Todd groaned as he looked down at Sara's exposed asshole. "Reach back and keep them spread for me. Yep just like that," Todd smiled as he grabbed the base of his cock in his right hand. "What am I doing now?"

"Slapping your cock on my asshole," Sara said, as she felt the head of Todd's cock slap against her asshole repeatedly.

"That's right, honey," Todd said. "Who owns this ass?"

"You own this ass," Sara whimpered, as she felt the head of Todd's cock start to press into her rear entrance.

"Yes I do," Todd groaned as he felt the head of his cock slip into Sara's ass. "Where's the head of my cock now, baby?"

"In my ass," Sara groaned as she felt her asshole being stretched.

"Fuck! Yes it is!" Todd said. "Keep that ass spread for me," he said loudly. "Take that cock in your fucking ass!"

Sara groaned loudly as she felt Todd sink more of himself into her.

"Such a fucking pretty hole!" Todd exclaimed as he watched Sara's pink asshole stretch around his cock.

Matt could hear every word being said from the other room as he sat on the bathroom floor. He could feel his cock throb in his pants as the words he was hearing painted a mental image of his wife bent over on the bed taking a cock in her ass for the first time. The hatred for himself grew as he felt himself getting more turned on by those mental images.

Todd's cock bottomed out in Sara's ass. Sara could feel his pelvis pressing against her ass cheeks. She followed directions when Todd told her to remove her hands from her ass. Sara gripped at the sheets by her head, as she felt Todd grab hold of her hips. She felt his cock move inside of her ass. She felt it retreating before moving all the way back in.

"What's happenin' now?" Todd asked, as he gripped Sara's hips firmly in his hands.

"You're fucking my ass," Sara moaned.

"Does it feel good?" Todd asked. "Having a cock in that sexy ass."

"It...feels..." Sara couldn't bring herself to admit out loud what she was feeling. She didn't even want to admit it to herself.

"Finish your fucking sentence!" Todd demanded, as he landed yet another hard smack on Sara's right ass cheek.

"It feels good!" Sara said, as the sting from Todd's hand reverberated up her spine.

"That's what I like to hear!" Todd said. "You like my big ole' cock fucking your ass! Show me how much you like getting fucked like a whore!" Todd said as he suddenly pulled his cock out of Sara's ass and pulled her hips so she had no choice but to flip over on her back.

Sara raised her head just slightly off the bed to watch as Todd hoisted her legs high into the air, resting her ankles on his shoulders and aimed his cock back at her ass. Sara's head fell back to the bed as she felt Todd's mushroom head once again push into her ass.

"Rub that clit while I fuck you," Todd demanded.

Sara obediently slipped her right hand down to her pussy, she found her clit with her index finger and started to rub in time to Todd's fucking.

"You hear that?" Phil asked Matt as he got down on the floor next to Matt and looked directly into his face. "You hear the sounds of your wife being fucked in her ass by a real man? Sounds like she's enjoying it too," Phil smiled, as the sound of Sara moaning loudly came through the thin wall.

Sara didn't want to moan but her body felt like it was one big nerve ending. Todd's cock hurt in her ass, but it hurt in a good way. And when she rubbed her clit in time to his fucking the good out weighed the bad. She looked up at Todd as he fucked her ass. His thick arms, holding her legs up like they weighed nothing to him. He was strong, he could manhandle her if he wanted. In a way, he already had. Why did that turn her on?

Todd looked down at Sara's finger rubbing over and over her clit. Her pussy was shiny wet, and her juices were spreading over her finger, making it look slick and shiny as well. Todd's eyes scanned further up Sara's body, to her large breasts bouncing as he fucked her. Those small pink nipples of hers, were hard and pointed straight out towards the ceiling. But when he scanned further up and saw Sara looking at him, and they made eye contact for the first time. That was when Todd felt his balls really draw up to his body.

"Yeah, you've needed this for awhile, honey," he said with a smirk. "Fuckin' hot cunt and ass like you have, needs a cock that knows what it's doing,"

"Mmmmm," Sara moaned, as Todd looked into her eyes.

"Cum for me, honey," Todd said, as he felt Sara's ass begin to clench around his cock. "Come on ole' Todd's cock. That's it, fuckin' slut. Cum for me!" he demanded loudly.

"Mmmmm, I...please....it's too...fuuuck," Sara cried as another intense orgasm over took her body. Her head fell onto the bed as her eyes rolled back.

"She just came," Phil chuckled, to Matt in the bathroom after hearing Sara's moaning. "She came with another guys cock in her ass. She ever cum like that for you?"

Matt just looked at Phil with a hollow expression in his face. He felt completely defeated.

"I didn't think so," Phil smiled.

"Fuck yes!" Todd cried as he could feel Sara's body orgasm around his cock. "My turn, honey," he added.

And as Sara was still coming down from her own climax she felt Todd pull his cock out of her ass. He let her legs fall on either side of him. Todd's loud groan filled the cabin as he sprayed cum onto Sara's stomach and breasts.

"Holy shit," Todd exclaimed as he backed himself off the bed and stood on the floor looking down at his handy work.

The bathroom door opened, and out stepped Phil, who smiled at Todd. Phil held the door open, and Todd watched as Matt stepped out of the bathroom. Matt still had his mouth duct taped shut and his hands were cuffed together. Phil put a hand on Matt's shoulder and guided him over to the bed, where he had him sit next to Sara.

Matt tried his best not to look at Sara, but he couldn't help notice her naked body on the bed. And the streaks of of cum on her chest and stomach.

"Don't move, honey," Todd told Sara, who had propped herself up on her shoulders when she heard the bathroom door open.

Sara wanted to cry when she saw Matt. He looked so helpless, so beaten down. She wanted to hug him, to tell him everything was okay. But Todd was watching her, and she didn't want to make him angry.

"What did we learn today cuck?" Phil asked as he pulled the duct tape off of Matt's mouth.

"Fuck," Matt said in reflex to the pain of having the duct tape pulled off his face.

"Well yes, Sara did learn a different way to fuck," Phil chuckled. "But what did you learn today?"

"That I'm nothing but a cuckold," Matt said in a soft voice. "And if my wife needs other men to fill her needs I shouldn't stand in the way of that."

"Good cuck," Phil said, patronizingly, as he sat down on the bed on the other side of Sara from Matt. He had carried a towel out from the bathroom and before he continued speaking he began to wipe Todd's cum off Sara's body. "Now tonight is formal night. Sara I want you to wear your best dress. You two go to dinner with your family, enjoy an evening together. Then meet me in the security office at eleven. The cuck knows where that is. Understood?"

Both Sara and Matt nodded that they understood, as Phil finished wiping the cum from Sara's body. Todd went into the bathroom to take a shower without saying a word to anybody. Phil watched as Sara got dressed in her bathing suit, and put the sky blue cover up back on. Finally Phil stood over Matt with the key to the handcuffs in his hand.

"You understand now cuck, that we have no interest in touching you," Phil said. "If you do something stupid that forces us to discipline you, it will be done through Sara. Consider today a warning. She got off easy," he said sternly as he unlocked the handcuffs. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes," Matt said, softly.

"Good cuck," Phil smiled. "Now go enjoy the rest of your day. We'll see you tonight."

Sara and Matt saw themselves out of the cabin and walked down the hall in silence. When they reached the elevator bank she grabbed Matt's hand in hers and pulled him to her.

"We're okay," Sara said, as she held Matt's face in her hands. "We will be okay."

Matt didn't say anything, as he hugged Sara into his body. He had heard what Phil was planning for Sara at the security office later that night. This was no where near over, and Matt knew there wasn't one thing he could do about it.

12