Taken - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that I was dressed the same way was more than a little disturbing, of course. And so too was the sense of being highly aroused without any corresponding reaction from my shrunken member, now tucked away inside white cotton panties. But as I followed the prompt in my ear to ask "Marc" if he'd ever wondered what girls felt like when they were being kissed, I found it surprisingly easy to set aside those thoughts and enjoy locking lips with my delectable companion.

And it did quite genuinely feel different to anything I'd experienced with Emma, or the two previous girls I'd kissed. I'm not sure why or how, but it was softer and more sensual. And as our eager lips came together, then parted to allow our tongues to delicately touch, and my hand cupped the back of her head just as hers caressed the nape of my neck, I felt something else as well. Slowly at first, and then gradually more powerfully, the plug in my butt came to life and began to throb.

An involuntary moan rose in my throat, although whatever had been done to my voice box meant that it came out as more of a sigh. At the same time, Marissa gave a kind of half-sob, and I wondered if she too had felt something similar. But I wasn't going to dwell on it, because now we were kissing more urgently and our hands were roaming over each other's body.

Lost in the exhilaration of making out with this sexy schoolgirl, and a little tipsy from the wine, all thoughts of both Emma and my predicament were temporarily forgotten. I was only dimly aware of stroking Marissa's thigh and reaching up under her skirt as she opened her legs to admit my questing hand.

Until I found it. The very large and throbbing lump inside her panties.

I froze for a few seconds. Until three things happened more or less simultaneously. Marissa murmured "Don't stop." The plug in my butt intensified its vibration, sending a wave of pleasure through my abdomen. And the voice in my ear said: "Take it out and stroke it."

If I'd thought about it at all -- and I'd been trying really hard not to -- I would have assumed that Marissa, like me, had been left in a state where any kind of erection was impossible. But that was clearly not the case.

I hesitated. But the voice repeated its instruction, this time with an edge that was enough to prompt me to comply. Or at least to try to. Because it seemed to be firmly wedged inside. After a brief struggle, I left off kissing Marissa, a task I had resumed almost without thinking about it, and used two hands to liberate my target from its enclosure. Even then, its owner had to help me pull it free.

Once it was out and standing proud, I could see why it had been a problem. It was big. Not in girth -- it was far thinner than mine, or at least how mine used to be. But it was long -- maybe eight or even nine inches in length.

"Do you want to touch it?" asked Marissa. When I didn't answer, she gently took my hand and wrapped it around her shaft, just below the head. It pulsed and throbbed under my touch and I stared at it in amazement. Slowly, unsteadily, not really believing what I was doing, I began to move my hand up and down, gently tugging until the foreskin was pulled back to reveal a purplish helmet. Marissa moaned in appreciation.

"Tell him you want to taste it. Tell Marc how much you've always wanted to suck his cock. Tell him you've dreamt about having it in your mouth."

Mechanically, still dazed at the sight and touch of the organ jutting proudly from my partner's groin, I repeated the script I'd been given. But then I gave Marissa a searching look. "Is that what you want?" I asked. Her response was immediate and emphatic. "Oh yes," she breathed, her blue eyes sparkling now with a life that simply hadn't been there before.

I knelt down on the carpeted floor between Marissa's legs, bent forward, then stopped, as the enormity of what I was about to do struck me. An internal voice was telling me in no uncertain terms that it was unnatural and wrong, even as the one in my ear was urging me to go ahead. But whether instructed to do so or simply acting on instinct, Marissa resolved any debate. Her hand found the back of my head and gently guided it down to her rampant cock.

As I took it in my mouth, I wasn't sure what to expect. It didn't taste of anything in particular, until I ran my tongue over the tip and caught a hint of something sweet yet also salty. But the warmth, the way it twitched and pulsed, the noises its owner made as I moved my lips up and down the shaft... It was an experience like no other I had ever had. And all overlaid with that feeling of both dread and illicit thrill, that here I was, sucking another man's cock!

Left to my own devices, I would have had no real idea what to do. But the director -- or whoever he was -- gave me all the guidance I needed.

I started by opening wide and taking it as far into my mouth as it could go, taking care to keep my teeth out of the way as It slid to the back of my throat and then down my gullet. I expected it to choke me, but I was somehow able to take all of it without gagging too badly. I wondered later if something had been done to me to enable that -- or perhaps it had just been a by-product of the work on my voice box.

After holding it in my throat for a few seconds I released it and took a gasping breath, before dutifully kissing and licking my way up and down the shaft, I hesitated when I reached the bottom, but then obeyed the instruction to take Marissa's large balls in my mouth, one at a time.

As with everything else I was doing, the moans that this elicited from above me suggested I was doing okay for a first-timer -- and perhaps even a little better than that. My butt plug too was rewarding me with a more intense vibration -- and it seemed to be getting larger too, swelling inside me and stretching my asshole.

Taking the head of Marissa's cock back into my mouth, I began to fellate it as hard as I could, doing my best to maintain suction as I bobbed my head up and down. After a few minutes of this, however, I started to tire. As unexpectedly and perversely exciting as the process of giving my first ever blowjob was proving to be, I was still lacking much of my usual energy.

The director must have sensed this. "Ask him to fuck your face," he demanded. "Tell him how much you love his big cock, and how badly you want to taste his cum."

I did as I was told, blushing all the while and desperately trying to tell myself that it was all just play acting, that I wanted nothing of the sort.

But as I lay back on the bed and watched a naked Marissa straddle me, then feed her huge phallus into my mouth, the thrill that went through me was only partly one of revulsion. There was something else there too, something I didn't want to dwell on. Something that found an echo in the strange pressure building up in my groin, as the device in my butt throbbed with ever greater urgency and seemed to connect with a sweet spot somewhere inside.

I was panting now, and not just with the need to gasp oxygen into my lungs, as Marissa drove her rock hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. Somewhere behind her, I felt a tide crest and then break within my lower abdomen. But all my attention was on her massive cock and her beautiful blue eyes, shifting from one to the other as she thrust herself into me with ever greater urgency.

If I could have, I would have called out to urge her on. But it was all I could do to gasp for breath as she plundered my mouth and throat with a shaft that was slick now with my saliva.

As Marissa's eyes rolled back into her head, I knew what was about to happen and steeled myself for her ejaculation. Her first couple of spurts happened too far down my gullet to feel properly, but the rest -- and there were many -- filled up my mouth with salty goo.

"Don't swallow it yet. Swirl it around in your mouth. Then take some of it on your fingers and put it all over your mouth. Show him how much you like his cum."

For a fleeting moment I wanted to rebel, to spit out the disgusting mess that had been deposited in my mouth, then vomit up the portion I'd been forced to ingest. But as Marissa unsteadily withdrew her cock, still shaking from the force of her orgasm, I knew I didn't have it in me.

"Your spunk tastes so sweet Mari-... Marc," I managed to say between heaving breaths. It was only at the last moment that I remembered to use my partner's assumed name. Unless of course it was really her own -- but I really didn't want to think about Marissa being male, despite the copious evidence I was now busy smearing all over my face.

Her answer was to bring her ruby red lips down to mine and we kissed deeply, before she licked up the cum on my face and then let it drip back into my waiting mouth. Something made me look straight at one of the watching cameras before gulping it down ostentatiously, without any prompting from the voice in my ear.

I was half expecting a reprimand, but instead I heard an amused chuckle. "Congratulations Lexi, you've passed your cocksucking exam. In fact I'd go so far to say that you qualify as a real cum slut! It's a taste you should get used to... You can take the earpiece out, by the way, we've got everything we need. But you might want to check your panties before you do anything else."

As Marissa climbed off me and collapsed at my side, I swung my legs off the bed and sat up, removing the earpiece as I did so. Lifting up my plaid skirt, I could see a wet spot on the front of my knickers. Inside, the top of my limp cock was coated by a small amount of a sticky substance that I had no trouble identifying -- especially given the quantity I'd just swallowed.

"What is it, sweetie?" came the question from behind me. I thought for a moment about dissembling, but if I couldn't trust someone with whom I'd just been swapping cum, then I don't know who I could. (It said a lot for my stressed and chemically altered state of mind that this passed for logic.)

"I came -- at least a bit," I responded, with a trace of wonder, as I stripped off my uniform.

"Um -- that's good, right?"

I turned back to Marissa and, accepting her unspoken invitation, lay down next to her and allowed her to gather me into her arms.

"You don't understand. I'm... not like you." I hesitated, then reached down to gently touch her now-flaccid organ. It twitched a little as I gave it a squeeze. "I'm a lot smaller, but it's not just that. I think they did something to me, to stop me getting hard. Because..." I swallowed nervously before making the admission. "I, um, really wanted to just now. When I was... well, you know."

Blushing furiously, I continued. "But even though it didn't work properly, I think I still had an orgasm. Just before you did. Only nothing like as big. Just a dribble really."

There was silence for a moment, before Marissa said, half to herself: "Oh, that's like Giselle." But if I was waiting for an explanation, none was forthcoming. We just lay there in silence and, after a while, fell asleep holding one another.

The last thing I remembered, before fatigue overwhelmed me, was the voice in my ear telling me who I now was: Lexi -- Lexi, the cum slut...

[To be continued in Part Two]

12