All Comments on 'Taken to the Cabin Ch. 06'

by WhisperingLilac

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 STARS but a little disappointed...

I thought Seth would at least act more caring towards her eversince their little "talk" in the bathtub. I mean dude, you want to woo her not scare her to death with your extreme fetishes smh I feel so bad for poor Violet. And here she thought that at least Seth would be more gentle towards her and yet he goes back to his usual sadistic self in less than a day.

Great story please continue writing!

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 6 years ago

I was wondering when you'd do an update for this story. I was trying to patiently wait lol. I think I need a little more background on Seth. How has she not been reported missing all this time? I thought at first Violet was strong, but somehow she hasn't learned to play the game very well to get out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

I assume Seth is delusional and believes the stuff he is doing. I am glad she has acted more in accordance with what a person experiencing non con person would act. His expectations are so unrealistic which makes him look like be a wanna be dom and sadistic bastard. I like your writing the story is just all over the place. I agree a little more backgroup would be nice.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacabout 6 years agoAuthor
In response to the last comments

Thank you for all the constructive feedback! I'll try my best to address your questions and concerns down below.

What I was kind of going for was that Seth was that he is trying to show Violet a more affectionate side, to manipulate her into being a good slave, but his extremely sadistic tendencies are such an ingrained part of his personality that, even when he is planning on being more caring, he can't help but let his cruel side take over. He is having an internal battle between wanting to play the long game to 'win around' Violet, but also just wanting to hurt her for the immediate gratification of it.

Seth is definitely a little delusional and very fucked up; I am planning on covering some of his backstory in future chapters, I just to want present it in an organic way.

Personally, I like to think of Violet as capable and strong when she puts her mind to it, but naive and a bit too happy to take the easy route sometimes.

I'm so appreciate of the honest advice; this is the first piece I have written, and it has evolved a lot, as has my writing style, so I am trying my best to lead the story to how I would like it to end, whilst also staying consistent with what I have already published. This is a challenge, but I'm glad to have genuinely helpful readers to help me along the way. I hope I can improve my writing to reflect the changes you would like to see.

~WhisperingLilac

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
please please

please please please don't let him win! she can take her pleasure when she can, but please don't let the Stockholm syndrome take over her! I am SO looking forward to her kicking his ass in the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

This story is soo good and I love how you take your readers thoughts into account. Although, make sure that you’re letting the story take the direction that YOU want. You’re the writer after all putting all of the work into the characters and story. I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this story SO much!!

Im so happy you updated! This is easily my favorite story on this site and i have been dying for the next installment! I also love how accurate violets mental state is to someone whos in this situation: the constant war between doing what he wants, playing the long con and the instinct to resist, fight, and hide is so well done! Seth is an incredibly fucked up character but so real. Did you actually research sociopathic sadists to get the character down?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Love this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting

Ugh I cant wait for the next chapter keep checking back lol

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacalmost 6 years agoAuthor
In response to the previous commentes

Thank you, as always, for your feedback!

Magev, I don’t want to spoil anything about the future of TttC, so all I can say is keep reading and we’ll have to see what happens in the end ;)

To the last four anons, I’m so glad you’re enjoying my story! I took a bit of a break, but I’m back to writing now and I’m happy with how it’s shaping up. In terms of the research I did beforehand, it was mostly just reading a variety of other erotic stories over the years! However, I did look into sadism a lot in particular to try and get a feel for what would drive my main character.

Anyway, thank you all for reading, and I look forward to sharing another chapter with you soon in the not-so-distant future!

~WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don’t stop master

Such a great story. Please keep going

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago

I love your writing and am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. You are doing a great job letting the reader get a feel of what Violet and Seth are thinking. Hope Violet stays determined to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE

SO excited for the next installment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sir and Master, Again

One thing that sabotages everything good about this story. In modern usage, Sir is not a synonym to Master. Sir is just a respectful polite term you can use any time and you do not humiliate or degrade yourself. In a Master/Slave relationship, Sir is actually a proud upgrade to Sir! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

Cant wait anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing, absolutely amazing! Is there another installment coming up? If so, I can’t wait!

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 5 years agoAuthor
Ch. 07 is on the way!

Thank you so much for all your feedback, encouragement and, most of all, your patience!

Without boring you all with details, there’s been a lot going on in my personal life, but I can now say that Chapter 7 is done! I want to re-proofread it a couple more times and maybe play around with my wording just a little more before sending it off for approval, so I’m expecting it to be published some time around the end of the week.

I certainly hope you think it’s worth the wait! I don’t want to build anybody’s hopes up, but I think it’s my personal favourite chapter.

~ WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chapter 7 is ready!!!

Except that was 9 months ago so we have an author that not only abandons storiesr but lies to their readers. Lame.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 5 years agoAuthor
To the previous anon...

If you were to check the date I posted my comment, you would see that it was actually today! So Ch. 07 is 100% on the way :) In fact, I've had a productive day, so I'm planning on submitting it for publication tonight!

I definitely haven't abandoned TttC and I definitely don't lie to my readers. I hope that this comes as a pleasant surprise to you anon, and I'd suggest that next time you check your facts before making accusations!

Thanks

~WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Where is chapter 7. It hasn’t been 2 months

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacabout 5 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon! Chapter 7 is up :) It’s accessible from my profile.

Enjoy!

~ WhisperingLilac

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhisperingLilac@WhisperingLilac
278 Followers
After enjoying plenty of amazing stories on here, I thought I'd try my hand at submitting my own! I'm a complete amateur, but I hope you like my uploads - please feel free to leave any constructive comments. Taken to the Cabin is completed! Thank you to all my incredible read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES