Taken to the Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your feet should be up, with your toes pressing into the floor and the back of your heels pressing into your ass." Obediently, she adjusted, briefly reflecting on how uncomfortable she imagined it would be to sit in such a position for a long period of time. As her master continued to appraise her, she lowered her head and glanced at the ground in an effort to feel less vulnerable.

"Ah-ah," he scolded, with a sharp tap from the riding crop on her chin. "Head up Violet. And push those beautiful breasts out more." The girl tried yet, after only a few moments, automatically dropped her head again. With a grunt of frustration, Seth marched towards a cupboard and brought back an intimidating leather collar with a metal ring on the front and buckles on the back. Violet's eyes widened with dread.

"Your naturally submissive nature means that you feel most comfortable looking down and averting your gaze. I have noticed that you do this a lot. While I do enjoy your meekness, Slave, it is courteous to look at me when I am addressing you. I have made it clear now that the 'wait' position calls for your chin to be up and your eyes to be on me." The man knelt down next to his anxious captive and held the leather item in front of her.

"This is a posture collar. This will keep your head up and hopefully help you break the habit." The girl frowned gloomily as the collar was placed on her neck and buckled up, forcing her chin up. She twitched her neck, irrationally attempting to find some kind of give in the formidable garment.

"Much better," Seth murmured, running his hand through her chestnut locks. Violet felt uncomfortable, and a little dejected, but the collar did its job. As her master made her practice the 'wait' position over and over, she found herself getting better and better at it, her movements gradually getting smoother and the corrections becoming less frequent. After a while, however, the repeated physical challenge of getting in and out of position - all while enduring the unfamiliar discomfort of the posture collar - began to take a toll on the girl and her muscles started to ache. The man noticed she was getting more restless and was wincing slightly when he instructed her to stand up. He decided she could do with a break.

"Let's have some lunch," he announced, much to Violet's relief. "Would you like me to remove your collar now?"

"Oh, please, Master," she breathed, desperate to be released from its confines. Seth stepped behind her and unbuckled the leather device. The sensation of the collar being removed, leaving her neck naked, was divine for Violet. Still holding onto the collar with one hand, Seth used the other to stroke his slave's bare neck. The girl closed her eyes and shuddered as gentle kisses were planted on the place the firm leather had just been. After returning the posture collar to the cupboard it had come from, Seth lead Violet through the cabin to the kitchen, where he prepared the two of them some lunch. He was pleased to see the training was already having an effect; while his captive did still shift awkwardly on her feet as he cooked, she mostly kept her head up, watching what he was doing rather than the tiled floor. They ate in relative silence, however, the atmosphere was almost close to affable - a surprise considering Violet's breakdown earlier that morning. The pair actually seemed to be getting something out of the training - Seth enjoyed the control and the power of changing his slave's behaviour to suit his own needs, while (as much as she wanted to deny it) Violet felt a sense of accomplishment, an emotion that had been lacking in her life since the kidnapping.

"I was thinking," the man said between mouthfuls. "That I should lay out some simple rules; have some clear boundaries, to help you be a better slave." The only response he received was an anticipative stare, so he continued.

"There are five rules. Rule Number One should be obvious to you anyway; always obey your master."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. This leads me to Rule Number Two; always use your manners, which, as we established today, means addressing me as 'Master''. And Rule Number Three is to only speak when spoken to, unless I explicitly give you permission to speak freely."

"Okay, Master," the girl acknowledged as she ate her meal.

"Rule Number Four is a new one; when I knock on your bedroom door, you have ten seconds to stop whatever you are doing and get into your 'wait' position at the end of the bed."

"What if I am asleep or on the toilet, Master?" she inquired. Seth smirked.

"Then you had better move quickly. Now, Rule Number Five; you cannot cum without my explicit permission." Pausing a second to consider these rules, but really having no choice other than to agree to them, Violet nodded.

"Alright, Master, I will try my best."

Once the captor and captive had finished their food, they walked back to the playroom. The girl had to swallow a nervous lump in her throat as she re-entered the dungeon, although the the room was less shocking to her now. Before she could really get her bearings, however, Seth suddenly barked at her.

"Wait!" While her first reaction was to jump at the sharp tone of her master's voice, Violet quickly recovered and fell to her knees, hands behind her back. toes pressing into the floor, back of her heels pressing into her ass and most importantly, her chin up, with her gaze on the man. It wasn't perfect; her movements could have been more fluid, her reaction slightly quicker, her back a bit straighter. Despite this, her progress was remarkable. She watched as an unnaturally wide smirk spread over Seth's lips, a carnivorous look in his eyes as if he was about to devour her.

"Well done, Baby Girl, you've exceeded my expectations," he told her in a low, lustful voice. "I think you've earned a reward." A surge of excitement made the kneeling girl shudder.

"Get up," he instructed as he outstretched a hand. Violet grasped it and he helped her stand. Brushing stray strands of hair from her face, Seth kissed her forehead affectionately. Still holding the girl's hand in his, he strolled over to the bed and gently pushed her onto it, so she was perched on the edge.

"Lie down, Baby." The man could see her chest rapidly rising and falling as she obeyed. He lowered himself down so his face was level with Violet's mound and he pushed her knees apart.

"There's a reason this is called a 'playroom', my sweet; there will be plenty of pleasure within these four walls." Seth kissed his slave's inner thigh and breathed in her feminine scent. His soft kisses traveled upwards until his mouth was caressing her slit. The girl fidgeted a little, trying to pull away, but he tightened his grip on her knees. Seth pressed his tongue past her lips, tasting her juices.

"Master--" Violet began, the words catching in her throat as the tongue nudged her clit. She glanced down at the erotic display of her master's head nestled between her thighs as he started to lick her pussy. His tongue stroked up and down, exploring every inch of her core. Without even consciously deciding to, the girl slid her hands down to rest on Seth's head, which only served to spur him on; his pace increased as his tongue focused its attention back on her clitoris, flicking it and applying pressure to it. Violet's fingers gripped the man's hair and she found herself drawing him closer. He chuckled into her pussy and the vibrations made her moan. Seth could sense that she was close to orgasm, so took her clit between his lips and began to suck on it. The girl's hips pushed up, thrusting into her master's face. An obscene wet noise accompanied Seth as he pulled his lips off the nub and spoke straight into her slit.

"Cum for me, Violet," he commanded, his hot breath on her pussy, before resuming his suckling motion. A strangled sound ripped from the slave's throat as she hit a powerful climax, her fingers clutching at Seth's hair. His sucking didn't stop as she peaked, extending her orgasm until the sensation was almost unbearable for the girl. As her body turned limp and she released her grip on the man's head, he planted one more warm kiss on her thigh, before standing up.

"Thank you, Master," she said dreamily, gazing up at the dominant figure wiping her juices off his face. She dimly wondered if this was her acting the part of the obedient slave or if she was genuinely grateful to her kidnapper for devouring her so deliciously. In that moment, she couldn't quite bring herself to care.

12