Taken to the Cleaners

Story Info
A woman gets revenge on her cheating husband.
4.7k words
4.49
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was raised a conservative Mormon in a small town in Ohio where she had very little exposure to anything sexual in nature. Her small religious community put no emphasis on appearances, and she quietly bloomed into a woman that had no sense of the gifts that she possessed, or how they could be used. Her family was strict, especially her father, about being modest. Drawing attention to herself was forbidden. She was an unpolished gem hidden from a world she really didn't understand.

That's why, when she met Mark in college, her future husband, it was easy for her to adhere to his own strict guidelines around how she should present herself. She wore no makeup, her hair was always worn pulled back in a bun and wore loose fitting simple long dresses that made her look frumpy and Amish.

The one thing she did outside of her bubble was excel in track for her college team, and only there were her long legs and toned body ever exposed. By her senior year she had matured and become too voluptuous to remain a top pole vaulter, her specialty. She gave up her Olympic dreams and accepted Mark's proposal along with the simple life of a traditional wife he offered. It was really all she knew.

Mark had gone on to be a top professor at a Jesuit University and was the pillar of righteousness and morality. Sarah's role was to behave and look the part of a pious man's wife. This was consistent with her upbringing and she played the part well. Her tall, curvy body was hidden to all, under layers of unflattering clothes, and she stayed in the background keeping a perfect home for her important husband.

The people she did speak to found her to be pleasant with a face that was undeniably beautiful when you took the time to notice it. Blue eyes that lit up the room and the skin and cheekbones of a fashion model. But, with her long blonde hair pulled to into a ponytail and simple glasses she wore, the plain Jane look gave little hint of the bombshell it disguised. Most just thought her to be common and didn't look past the books cover.

That is just how Mark wanted it. He had a reputation to hold up and, as an esteemed public figure, he painted himself as virtuous and wanted no immoral attention drawn to his bride. He was deeply religious, was respected as a role model, and seemed the epitome of morality.

That is why Sarah was so stunned when she found out he was cheating on her. Yes, their sex life was plain and boring but it was Mark who only wanted missionary sex and it was he who lacked imagination and made sex feel robotic. He was under endowed and always overwhelmed when experiencing how stunningly erotic his wife actually was in bed. He would finish just when she would be getting started. It turned out, without any experience or references, she was a naturally sensual lover and it was wasted on a man that couldn't handle her. She innately knew that she could get more from her sex life, but, as a dutiful wife, her goals and focus were with his needs.

The idea that he looked elsewhere for sex when he couldn't remotely please his devoted wife left her hurt and angry. She demanded a divorce immediately. Sarah knew she had leverage. A lurid affair and a contentious divorce would be the talk of the town.

The small town that they lived in was primarily owned by the University. Most of the residents and patrons of the local businesses were either students or faculty and everyone pretty much knew everyone.

Mark had gotten in early on some investments and he owned a diner, some land, and the corner laundromat. He had grown very wealthy from his portfolio, and had a lot to lose in an ugly divorce. So when Sarah's lawyers proposed a big payoff for her non disclosure agreement, Mark ponied up $1.5 million cash and the deed to the lucrative laundromat that her attorney demanded.

The " Hangout Laundry" was packed on weekends and on Friday nights the football team and students all socialized while they laundered their weeks gear and drank at the cash bar.

It was a solid money maker pulling in profits while being mostly automated.

Football was the soul of the University and the Fun Friday Football Frenzy promotion saw the laundry full of kids hanging out while they filled the machines with dirty clothes and downed $2 draft beers.

It was a gold mine and painful for Mark to give up, but he had to cover up the circumstances of his divorce and keep up his moral facade. The fact that he was banging a freshman literature student needed to be squashed. His career was tethered to his image.

Sarah hated that he got to keep his reputation but took the deal to secure her future. She was 28 years old and had her own ambitions stifled for 6 years while married to her controlling, hypocritical husband.

She had earned a law degree and, at one time, vowed to protect families. Instead she trusted and followed her philandering husband and lived his life only to be betrayed.

Anxious to break out of her prison and leave town, she accepted an offer of $800k for the laundromat and planned to head back to Ohio with a sizeable nest egg and start a new life.

$2.3 million would set her up nicely, but still, the idea of him keeping his respectable profile gnawed at her constantly.

On her last weekend before her departure she popped by the laundry to finalize some things and clear out the office. She would be turning over the keys on Monday, so it was hers for two more days.

In a few hours this place would be full of young people and it burned her that every one of them respected her soon to be ex husband as a role model. Thanks to the agreement she was powerless to disclose his illicit affair. It was a tough pill to swallow.

As she gathered some things in the office, she saw a trash magazine cover with the headline about Brittany Spears " revenge body". A devious idea crossed her mind. His image was clean and she couldn't disclose his behavior, but there was nothing governing hers. Her "revenge body" was all ready in place. She just needed to show it off.

A light went on in her head and she imagined an impulsive plan that would get her much needed closure without opening her up to being sued. She had only a few hours to make it a reality.

She rushed to her car and drove to the mall, carefully formulating her plan along the way. She had studied contractual law as a major and was sure that her scheme did not expose her. Not in a legal sense that is...

She bought a sexy short summer skirt, high heels that strapped up to her knees, a tight corset top that her bosom spilled out of.

Heads were gonna turn when she wore this later and she was already anxious just trying it on. Sarah wasn't insecure, just trained to be modest and this outfit was the antithesis of that. She was actually proud of her body and today it be weaponized. The image in the mirror that reflected back at her was a nuclear warhead. Sarah was almost ready to launch.

She purchased the outfit and reassured herself that her revenge plan was justified. He deserved this. She sacrificed everything for him.

Next she visited the hair salon to get her hair blown out and her makeup done.

She told the girl to "vamp it up" explaining that she was going to a party and was going all out to make an ex jealous.

She showed her the shoes and the outfit and Jade, who was in her early 20's and covered in tattoos, was truly impressed with what a "boss" move it was.

"Respect," she said to Sarah extending a fist that Sarah met awkwardly with her own, switching from high five to loose, weird, fist bump.

Sarah admitted she was terrified but that she needed to do this before she left town. She just had to muster up the courage and she was sure someone would post a pic of her and embarrass her ex. Jade thought it was an incredibly gutsy play and injected herself into the situation.

" If it were me I would probably take a hit of Ecstasy and roll in there completely confident and relaxed." she imagined out loud.. "Like a boss." she said firmly.

Sarah fantasized about what that would feel like. She recalled her track days when she steadied before a vault in front of hundreds of people. It was the only she ever confidently owned her space and had no shame doing it in tight spandex underwear. Her figure was much more feminine now but she imagined owning her space again, like a "boss."

"That's how X makes me feel, how bout you girlfriend?" Jade asked.

Sarah had no idea what Ecstasy, or X, was but wanted to appear cool.

She faked a confident face,

" Oh yeah, " said Sarah. " I take it all the time, it's a total nerve calmer right?" She looked for confirmation. She had no idea what she was talking about, but when Jade replied, "Fuck yeah, totally, I'm like bulletproof when I take a hit of X. Fearless",

Sarah knew right then she needed some as soon as possible. She knew and trained on how to vault but being exposed as a sex object made her beyond anxious.

"Unfortunately, I took my last batch last weekend," Sarah said, unsure if " batch" would give away her total cluelessness. Jade eyeballed the salon owner coming over to set up in the chair next to hers and gestured that the subject had to change. The rest of the time was filled with small talk and man bashing.

When she went to pay later, Jade slipped a folded piece of paper in her hand. "There's 2 hits there, they are strong so only take one, unless you want superpowers," she said with a chuckle.

"Save the other for another day. Good luck girlfriend!" Jade gave her a hug and told her how beautiful she was.

Sarah thanked the girl and tipped her well including an extra $50 for pills.

Jade did an amazing job and Sarah looked and felt like a supermodel. Her war paint was alluring. Smokey eyes and shiny red lips would attract anyone in her gaze. Her tumbling golden hair falling on her bare shoulders provocatively would lead them down to her arsenal of seduction, which was her knockout body. Time to get prepped for battle.

Although still really nervous, she felt better driving away knowing she had a confidence booster in her purse. It comforted her that she could easily get "superpowers."

Her only experience with pills was when she got her first period and her mother snuck her two Ibuprofen. Sarah figured they were way bigger than these X things and she handled them just fine. So these pills should be no problem. Although she was highly intelligent, her naivety in certain realms put her in danger. She clutched her purse and felt reassured.

The football team weren't the only ones in for a very big surprise.

She went home and strapped on those heels, pulled up that skirt and shimmied on the top, crowding her plump D breasts into the undersized cups. When she stood up after strapping the shoes to her knees she measured a few inches over 6 feet tall. Sarah stared at the mirror. The image looking back was stunningly beautiful from head to toe, every inch the sexed up diva that would drive the boys wild. They would take pictures and post them online. It would embarrass Mark and ruin his credibility without her saying a word about him. It was a good plan.

Donning an overcoat she drove herself downtown, growing increasingly nervous the closer she got. She parked the car and, with the laundromat in view, began to shake uncontrollably. Seeing the predominantly male crowd through the windows had her terrified of even stepping out of the car. She didn't feel like a boss and absolutely needed superpowers. She could not go through with this without help and surely that nice girl with the cool neck tattoos wouldn't steer her wrong. She swallowed both pills from her purse without hesitation. She prayed they worked as good as ibuprofen.

She waited for her shaking to stop and, eventually, felt relaxed, loose, and almost dreamy. Jade was right, all her anxiety was gone. Her whole perspective changed. She felt beautiful and alive. She felt like Wonder Woman about to settle a score. She was oblivious to the fact that, tripping on way too much MDMA, she might actually be strolling into an ambush. Her mind was wiped of any reservations. She felt safe and warm.

Shutting the ignition Sarah noticed that her body felt electrified. Everything that she touched felt like magic. She ran her hands through her hair and down her neck and felt her spine vibrate from her shoulders to her kegels, like a silver hammer tapping a tuning fork. The feeling resonated deeply and it awoke a place she'd never felt before. Sarah felt naughty and naughty felt good.

She casually removed her underwear and left them in the car along with every care in the world.

Stepping out of the car she experienced another wave of the drug seep down to her deepest nerve endings causing her to glow like a goddess from the inside out.

She ached to be wanted and she yearned to be touched. The show was about to begin and Sarah was overcome by a powerful need to be adored. She would get her revenge on her slimeball husband and satisfy her longing to be worshipped.

Dropping the overcoat she entered the laundromat carrying a basket of clothes while barely wearing any herself. She felt like the sun blazing in as the glass doors automatically opened.

Every male gaze in the room bared down on her immediately. Sarah took it all in, absorbing their stares like beams of energy that made her burn brighter.

She struck a gorgeous figure with her tanned, long, muscled legs exposed right up to the bottom of her nicely shaped booty that her skirt barely covered. Her nipples were nearly popping out her tight corset top, and her stomach was bare to where the skirt hung on the steep curve of her hips, the front dipping below her belly button and just above her pubic mound. Her exposed midriff was mesmerizing and the swing of her hips made everything jiggle in concert. She was being overrun by the wanting eyes scanning her pin up girl anatomy in motion.

Scattered around the room were a few skinny young college girls. They made faces of disdain, they whispered in each other's ears. Sone physically punched the ogling boy they were with. The boys forgot they existed, captivated by this full blown mysterious woman. Most of the girls walked out before it got crazy.

The looks of lust she was getting excited her, and she drank every one of them in while feeling unattached and delighted. It was like she was watching herself from across the room and she was vibrating in exhilaration.

She turned her back to the room and set the basket on the floor. She took a deep breath and felt the X further loosen her inhibitions as well as her muscles. Another warm bliss blast washed over her. She was the object of everyone's desire and it was intoxicating. She was drunk on the attention.

One garment at a time, she bent with her knees locked and exposed her perfect ass and the underside of her taint and pussy. She moved slow and deliberately and every stud in the room took notice as she exposed herself shifting her weight from foot to foot on every bend, making her ass tense side to side and stretching and relaxing her long smooth legs. The friction was making her wet. The thrill was making her want more.

She held her pose on the final garment then stood upright and shut the washer door and made eye contact with the nearest boy. He leaped at the bait.

"Aren't you Professor Martin's wife?" said the tall athletic blonde boy moving closer, stopping across from Sarah.

" Yes," cooed Sarah, "aren't you our star quarter back?" she asked back looking him up and down hungrily. "What's your name handsome?" Her eyes locked on him. "I'm Sarah", she said pushing her golden hair behind her ear as she twitched a little inside.

Sarah moved towards the boy and he bowed up a little taller and said,

"I'm Andy, Andy Peterson maa'm". he said trying to keep his jaw from hitting the floor.

"Well Andy Peterson," she sighed, "how bout getting the professors wife a drink?"

Andy quickly grabbed a beer from the bar and Sarah took a long drink from the cup. Her mouth felt rubbery and some foam had dripped down her chin and ran down her cleavage. It made her skin feel alive. She raised the cup again and downed the remainder. Slamming the cup down she slid up to Andy's ear and said " You got anything stronger?"

Before she knew it one of the boys produced a bottle of tequila and Sarah was downing shots.

They tasted strange and burned a little but it felt wonderful! The warm liquid lit her up inside. Her senses were on overdrive and she needed to feel more.

Nearly a dozen boys had gathered around. while the rest of the place cleared out. The energy in the room was tense and the rest of the females, and some males, wanted no part of it and left. It seemed only the football team remained.

One by one she touched an arm or brushed a cheek with her hand pulling in all of their attention. She giggled and flirted, flipping her hair and examining each fine tuned athlete. She walked to the front door and flipped the closed sign and locked it. "I have a proposition for you boys, and I'm serious." she said firmly. "I want you boys to have your way with me. I am giving all of you consent to do whatever you want to me," She flipped her hair back with both hands and put them on her hips in a hero pose. "And I want you to keep recording," pointing her finger and addressing the tall dark haired boy trying to conceal his I Phone. "And post it on the internet with my name and my face. Do you understand sweetie?" she smiled at him and he sheepishly raised his phone higher and gave a thumbs up gesture.

She lifted up the front of her skirt and exposed her bare, slick pussy to them all. She turned her back to Andy and did a trust fall into his arms. Her eyes rolled back meeting his and she exclaimed, " I'm all yours, I want you to ravish me."

He caught her under the armpits and stood her back up. She closed her eyes and spread her arms and legs like she was ready for a pat down. Andy wasted no time pressed against her back and cupping her breasts from behind. He pushed down the tight top and freed her natural D tits and fondled them gently while kissing her neck. " Is this what you want Sarah?" Andy asked huskily in her ear. Sarah moaned a loud "Yes oh yes please!" and rocked to his groping in rhythm while pushing her ass back into him and running her hands up and down her thighs. She was already lost in the sensation. Andy pulled her up into his lap while sitting himself on a washing machine. He reached down and pushed open her thighs and began fingering her pussy parting her slippery pink lips. He was biting and kissing the back of her neck and she was responding to his every touch with heavy breaths and "oohs" and "yes's."

Soon more hands joined in and she was being touched and stroked everywhere by countless fingers and palms. Her hips rolled with every touch and her whole body was gooseflesh. She reached back pulling Andy's head in and drove her tongue into his mouth while guiding and responding to every probing hand and finger. She felt her thighs being pushed further open and a head and tongue were being buried in between. She opened them wider and reached down and pushed the head into her while simultaneously reaching back and pulling Andy's kiss deeper in her mouth.

She was being devoured at both ends.

Hands, tongues and fingers stroked and invaded and every inch of everything in between. Her body tingled to the sensation of every touch. She was euphoric. Her first ever orgasm was volcanic, she erupted in their arms, nearly passing out. The last waves subsided and her body went limp as she absorbed the after shocks. It was glorious.

The musclebound boys raised her up, taking her by the thighs and shoulders, and suspended her in a chair carry. Sarah flopped weightlessly in their strong arms. He arms hung loosely by her side. She was still rubbery from her earthquake and they laid her out like an empty dress on a low table.

12