Taken to the Cleaners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her skirt pulled up over her hips and her corset pulled down to her waist she looked unconscious, arms and legs draped over the edge of the table. But the smile on her face gave away that she was awake and aware and swimming in peaceful ecstasy. She raised her head and came to life. "That was amazing," she hissed.

She motioned to the tall dark haired boy by turning her head to the side in his direction.

"Can make sure you get this hun?"

The boy closed in with his phone and and again gave the thumbs up indicating that he was rolling.

Propped up on her elbows and putting her heels on the table she opened her legs wide and said, "My name is Mrs. Sarah Martin, and I need to know which one of you beautiful boys is going to fuck me first?"

The finished video was a work of art. The boy recording was a film student and would eventually make some really good movies.

His edits were clean and told a story. He opened with a close up of Sarah saying "My name is Sarah Martin which one of you boys are gonna fuck me first?".

He smash cut to her bending over loading laundry to the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long" and some beautifully edited footage of her being manhandled by the pack of horny males. Her first orgasm was captured from the point of view of one of the many who were simultaneously groping and supporting her as she gushed in their strong arms.

It closed with the rotation of players stepping in and taking their shot between the thighs of the possessed beauty. A parade of able young men stepped in and gave her all they had, but none stood a real chance. The big athletes tried to dominate her, pumping hard and fast, but her long legs wrapped them up and pulled them in, and her soft curves swallowed them up like quick sand. One by one they literally came and went.

In stepped Andy the all American quarterback. Like a good leader he assessed the situation and had a plan. He skillfully handled her waist with his strong hands and glided his long, curved cock in and out slowly changing angles and controlling her hips. He found a slow groove and had her moaning in pleasure. She picked up the pace and began her frenzied pushback that was the demise everyone before him. Being a good field general he knew he couldn't keep up and had to change the play.

He got her as far as he could before he was sure to finish, then picked her hips up and spun her to stomach. Sarah loved the feeling of being handled so firmly and posed submissively on her hands and knees.

Andy stepped in front and took the back of Sarah's head and pushed it down and onto his curved erection, driving it deep to back of her throat.

While Sarah was busy attacking his cock, Andy waved in his big defensive end. With 263 pounds of dense natural muscle, and 2 pounds of thick dick between his dark tree stump legs, Jimmy Duncan knew how to finish off an opponent.

With her head down servicing Andy, her back was naturally arched, and her her blind side was left unprotected. The big lineman closed in and buried his monstrous member into her propped up pussy and he held on for dear life. Sarah bucked and swirled wildly like a bull out of the gate. She released a series of deep groans that diminished to slurps and gulps as she settled down, rocking her hips back hard into Jimmy and suckling Andy's oversized pacifier.

Between the slapping of her buttocks, her big swinging tits, and the passion of her gagged moans she had them both at the brink. That's when Andy called an audible.

He directed Jimmy to get on his back and motioned his teammates to pick her up. They hooked her by the waist and shoulders and raised her up. She was then positioned over Jimmy's giant waiting hard on and Andy directed her down like an oil rigger fitting giant black pipe. They slowly lowered her on, supporting her weight as she wiggled on to his thick shaft.

Feeling it swelling inside her she began to tremor, a sign that she was very close to climax. The boys released her weight and gravity slid her down further and she came from the depth of his penetration. She took more of him in on every spasm until she bottomed out.

She fought like a fish impaled on a fence post but there was no escape, and she finally released a primal moan of surrender as Jimmy exploded inside her.

Every bit of her soul was released in that moan and she felt herself float away, leaving her drained body behind. They both deflated and collapsed to the floor.

She lay there satiated and smiling, experiencing every pin and needle of her spirit returning to her sweat soaked, naked, pile of beautiful flesh. The camera closed in on the frozen grin on her face.

She had a similar smile when she finally saw the post on the internet. She couldn't believe it was her in that video and how great her appetite for pleasure was in that moment. Her memory of it was that she was overwhelmed by pleasure, truly ecstatic and transported to a place of pure bliss. It wasn't her plan but it was transformative. Life was never the same and she learned that sex could be pure pleasure and nothing to be ashamed of. Her act of revenge became her moment of clarity.

The video had gone viral and her ex husband was forced to resign in disgrace. Everyone on campus saw the post and Professor Martin's reputation and career were ruined. Mission accomplished. Thanks to some slick editing and pixelation none of the boys could be identified, yet everyone knew who they were. They got limited public scrutiny seeing that it was clear Sarah was the aggressor and most if them were more like prey.

Every college boy on the internet wished they were her victim.

Sarah changed her name and took her money back to Ohio where she lived a rich, happy, anonymous life. She married an open minded musician and had a great monogamous sex life, and never revealed her past. One day, on her husbands 40th birthday, he asked if he could watch her do something sexually adventurous. He admitted that he wanted to explore the fetish of voyeurism and would like her to play along. She smiled and told him to wait.

She returned with her laptop. She opened it and clicked on a hidden file.

"Did i ever tell you how I took my ex husband to the cleaners?" she said wearing a unusual, devious smile...

12