Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leaving loved ones?" he asked.

"Husband and two kids," she replied. "I've got to go back to school for two more weeks. Then they'll come and pick me up. I've already done a three week stint, so I'm pretty sure the time will go by quickly. Besides that, I've got a paper to write. The separation will be over before I know it. Thanks for asking," she said. "How about you? And, by the way, my name is Patty."

"Pleased to meet you, Patty," the young man said. "My name is Dale. I live in suburban Chicago with my parents, but I just went to Detroit to help my brother put a new roof on his house." They continued to talk. They discovered that the college that Patty was going to was only a very short distance away from the suburb in which Dale lived with his parents. She found out that Dale had just graduated from high school and was planning on going to the local Community College in the fall. He had questions about what college was like from Patty's perspective.

Eventually, he started asking Patty about college social life. Patty responded by saying that college social life is what you make of it. Some people just become party animals and usually wind up dropping out of college because they partied too much and studied too little. On the other side of the spectrum there were those people who had very little social life and concentrated almost entirely on their studies. They often left college with good grades, but poor people skills. The old saying,

"Everything in moderation, nothing in excess," seemed to be a great motto for governing one's social life in college.

There was a period of silence. Suddenly Dale piped up: "When you were coming down the aisle and came to this seat, you said, 'This is cool!' What was that about?"

Patty started giggling. "When I got on the bus, I was thinking that the only seat that would be left for me would be one next to a fat old lady who would rag on me all the way to Chicago about the way I was dressed. So when I found a seat that was not next to a fat old lady, I thought to myself, but kind of mumbled it out loud, 'This is cool!' And it is. You haven't ragged on me once about the way I'm dressed."

Dale looked at Patty with a huge grin on his face. "When my brother brought me down to the bus station, he told me that I would probably wind up sitting next to a fat old lady with no teeth who would hit on me the entire ride to Chicago. I guess both of us have a fat old lady complex. I wish I had a camera and could send a picture of you to my brother. On the back of the picture I'd write, 'How's this for a fat old lady?' He'd be so jealous. I'd never rag on you for the way you're dressed. You're the hottest girl I've ever sat next to!"

Patty replied, "Well thank you kind sir. I think you're a rather attractive young man yourself. You got a girlfriend?"

"I wish," replied Dale. "I don't know the first thing about girls. I wish I did. I feel like I'm going to college very ill prepared for the social life or the dating scene."

There was another pause. Patty took off her high heeled shoes, put them in her gym bag and got out a pair of deck shoes which she put on. Then, turning to Dale she said, "I'm no expert, but would you like to spend the rest of this ride to Chicago with me gaining a few basic skills you can use with the fairer sex?"

Dale's eyes opened wide as he answered, "Would I!!!" And that set the tone for the rest of their ride to Chicago.

The bus in which they were riding was configured in such a way that in the back on the right hand side there was restroom. It took up the space of a row and a half of seats. Therefore no one sat directly across the aisle from a person sitting in a left hand seat. This allowed for quite a bit of privacy. The seats were rather high, having head rests, so no one could look into one's seat from in front or in back without making a lot of effort to do so. And no one could see into one's seat from across the aisle because the seats were not straight across the aisle but at an angle either in front or in back of one's own seat. Even with that, Patty suggested to Dale that they switch seats so that Dale would be on the aisle. That way, when he turned in toward Patty, his shoulders, which were much broader than Patty's would block more of that view of anyone sitting across the aisle.

"We'll start with kissing," said Patty. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Not on a date," he replied. "I've kissed my mother and sister-in-law but I'm sure that's not what you're talking about."

"You're right," said Patty. "So we'll start with kissing. At first it will feel awkward and funny and you'll wonder why people do it. Once you get comfortable with it, you'll understand why kissing is so

important. So lean in towards me, put a hand gently behind my head or on my neck, and draw me in toward yourself until our lips meet and then take in the experience and kind of go with the flow." At first Dale had to find a comfortable head tilt so that they did not mash noses. The first kiss was just a short peck on the lips. Patty encouraged him and their lip locks became longer. When Patty noticed he was becoming more comfortable holding the kiss for a longer duration, she opened her lips just a bit and started probing with her tongue. Eventually Dale got the idea and reciprocated. It took quite a while, but they were on a bus ride that would last hours, so Patty was in no hurry. After a considerable amount of time they were making out quite heavily, fucking each other's mouths with their tongues. Patty told Dale that many girls are also sensitive to kisses on their necks, and Dale tried that out and Patty let him know when he had found her most sensitive spot.

By now both Patty and Dale were aroused. Patty interrupted their make-out session to suggest that in addition to kissing, between kisses was a good time for talking. For couples in love, it was a great time for them to express their love for one another. They could also pay one another compliments and, if the mood seems to be right, morph the conversation into sex talk. Because the two of them were not in love, they would skip the "expressing love" part, but Patty suggested that they try interspersing compliments to one another between kisses. Patty started out by thanking Dale for letting her sit next to him. Dale reciprocated by saying that he was delighted because she was an attractive woman and not the little old lady his brother had led him to expect. They kissed some more. When they came up for air Patty told Dale that when she first saw him she thought he was a cute guy and hoped that she could flirt with him. They kissed some more and then Dale expressed that as he saw Patty come down the aisle he thought that she looked really hot. He had been sitting in the aisle seat but moved over, hoping that she would sit next to him. After a half hour to forty-five minutes of this flirtatious/complimentary talk, Patty suggested that maybe they could move on to being a little bit more sexy in their conversation. She started it off by asking, "What did you think of the outfit I'm wearing?"

Dale wasn't sure what to say. "I think it's nice," he said.

Patty stuck out her lower lip as though she were pouting. "I didn't wear this to look nice," she said.

"Well, I didn't mean nice, nice, I meant pretty -- no not pretty, sexy -- hot and sexy. You look hot and sexy," he said.

"I'm happier with hot and sexy," said Patty, "and how does that make you feel?"

Dale was at a loss for words again.

"Okay, I'll help you out. What did you think when you saw my tits? You know, when I got closer to you and saw you, before you moved in from your aisle seat, I tried bouncing my tits for you. Did you see that?"

"O shit!" said Dale. "You bounced them on purpose? For me? O shit."

"Yeah, so how did that make you feel?" asked Patty again.

"I started to get horny, I hoped you'd sit next to me. I wanted to feel those tits. I wished I could expose them and suck them."

"That's more like it," said Patty. "Now kiss me you fucker." And kiss her he did, but the intensity level was much higher than ever before. They kissed and tongue fucked and Patty could tell from the movement of Dale's hips that he was getting hard.

"And how did you feel when I stopped right by you with my camel toe just inches from your face?" asked Patty.

"I wanted to fuck you," Dale whispered quietly and went back to kissing her intensely.

"And how 'bout now?" asked Patty.

"I want to fuck you even more than I wanted to then," he replied.

"And we'd probably do it if we weren't right here in the middle of a bus surrounded by people. Can you think of something you would like to do that we could get away with?" she asked.

"Can I at least touch your tits?" he asked, hesitantly.

"I appreciate your restraint and your asking permission, but I've been hoping that you would want to do that for quite some time now. I love my tits to be played with." She guided his hand to her left breast. "You're first one since you stopped nursing?" she asked.

At first he didn't get it, but once he did, all he did was say, "Yeah," as he gave all of his attention to Patty's left tit.

"Kiss me while you're doing that," she said. She did not have to tell him twice. At some point she broke off the kiss long enough to tell him, "Lift up my top and play with my bare tit." She eventually had him play especially with her nipple which brought her to a small climax. She realized that she was not being fair to the poor boy.

When there was a break in the action, she excused herself to go to the "little girl's room". She took her purse, but also rustled around in her gym bag for something she took with her. In the room she took off her shorts and put on a pleated micro miniskirt that she had brought in the gym bag. When she exited the room, she closed the door with a bang in the hopes that she'd get the attention of the bus driver. She succeeded. He looked up into the mirror to see her coming down the aisle. When he looked up she raised the front of her skirt, revealing to him her bald, naked pussy. She gave him a wink. When she reached her seat, she reached up to put her shorts in the gym bag. To do so she also stepped up on tip toe. Dale could now see her pussy, too.

She slid in over him to her seat and asked, "How do you like my mini skirt?"

He reached over to kiss her, and just before their lips met, he said, "It makes me want to fuck you so bad!"

"I know," she said, "but no can do. But I think we can do the next best thing. Face me. I'll get out my tit. You get out your cock. You can play with my pussy while I play with your cock until you

cum." When they first started, she gave him some guidance for playing with her pussy. She taught him where here g-spot was and encouraged him to use some of her natural lubrication to lube up his thumb so that he could stimulate her clit with his thumb as he massaged her g-spot with his fingers. She had some hand lotion in her purse which she used to lube up her left hand before playing with his cock. Then they started kissing as well as stimulating each other's genitals. It did not take long for Dale to cum and Patty directed it at her thighs. Patty climaxed soon thereafter. They both had to stifle the noises they would have naturally made, but did a fairly good job and fortunately the bus was going over some very rough road, so the road noise also covered some of the sounds that they made in the throes of orgasm.

Patty had tissues in her purse which she used to clean up Dale's cum and her own fluids. They spent some minutes in afterglow—a few more kisses, a few more compliments. They straightened themselves out and relaxed in their seats and slept until the bus started to hit stop and go traffic as it exited the interstate and made its way to the terminal in Chicago.

This was an era before cell phones. Dale asked Patti how he could reach her. The dorm in which she lived did not even have individual phones in the dorm. She told him the best he could do was look up the college in the phone book and leave a message with the central switchboard. They would get the message to her and she would then be able to return his call from the switchboard.

"But I'm not your girl," she said. "Remember, we did this so that you would know what you were doing when you start meeting girls and having a social life. So now you know. Be respectful of the girl and don't take advantage of her and you'll do just fine." Patty also explained that she would not get off the bus with Dale in case the way she was dressed might be a little to much for his parents.

"Not to worry," explained Dale. He was going to be picked up by a friend who would be blown away by this sexy chick. In fact he hoped his friend had a camera so that the friend could take a picture of Dale and Patty and Dale could mail a duplicate of the picture back to his brother in Detroit, explaining that this was a picture of himself and the fat old lady he sat next to on the bus. Patty changed from her deck shoes back into the high heeled shoes she had worn onto the bus. As they exited the bus they went to the luggage compartment on the bus and the bus driver handed her her luggage. He told her to wait for him at the gate and he would be there as soon as all the passengers were off and all the luggage was distributed. Then he had to make an internal inspection of the bus and would meet her at the gate. She walked with Dale to the gate. Dale introduced her to his friend who had brought a camera along so that he could take a picture of Dale arriving all safe and sound. He took the picture.

Then Patty tried giving Dale a kiss. Dale was a little hesitant and gave her just a short kiss. She whispered in his ear, "I know you can do better than that. Make your friend really jealous." Dale pulled Patty to himself with one hand, brought her head up to his for the kiss, and proceeded to engage in a full blown tongue-fucking kiss. Mid way through Patty moved his hand from behind her head onto her tit underneath her crop top. Dale's friend got a few pictures. "That's more like it," Patty said as they released one another. "Now go home and rub a couple out for me," she said as she grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze.

Shortly after that the bus driver came off the bus with his overnight bag. "I've got to go to the office and finish up paperwork and punch out, then I'm all yours and you're all mine." John picked up

her suitcase and gym bag. As they walked to the office John could not help but tell Patty over and over again what a fine looking woman she was and how he wanted to show her off to his friends.

It didn't take John long and he was off the clock. "Now I want to take you out, Sweet Thing, but I'm going to take a shower first and put on some civilian clothes."

"You take a shower here?" asked Patty.

"Yeah, we've got a locker room and shower facilities down the hall. I have a change of clothes in a locker just in case I want to party before going home, so I'll be right back and ready to go."

"Can I take a shower with you?" asked Patty.

"Oh man! You are a hot one aren't you? If that's what you want to do I won't stop you." All Patty had to do was take off her top, her micro skirt and her shoes and she was naked. John was not far behind. As soon as John saw Patty, his cock was fully engorged. Patty was not disappointed in what she saw.

"How many times do you think you can get it up again tonight -- realistic?" asked Patty.

"Three, maybe four," answered John.

"Then fuck me now," said Patty. "It'll take the edge off and we'll enjoy one another later for an extended fuck." She lay back on a bench in the locker room. John got out a condom and started to put it on. Patty moved to help him and then to lube the outside with her saliva. All the hours of stimulation with Dale on the bus had her terrifically horny and well lubricated. It was only a short time before she said, "Fuck me!"

She spread her legs wide, exposing her welcome opening. John lined up and entered her. He entered her slowly, but there was no need to withdraw or re-lube. He slid all the way in. "Oh! Your pussy's so fuckin' tight on my cock!" he exclaimed.

"I love the way you feel in my fuckin' fuck hole! Fuck me John. Fuck me with my first big black cock! You feel so fuckin' good. Get your rocks off in me, Baby. Shoot a big load of cum in my slutty fuck hole. Make me your fuckin' bitch!"

It wasn't every day that John met a girl like this. The fact that she was so hot and horny, dressed so sexy, had such a tight cunt, had such a foul mouth and that he was her first back cock was enough to bring him off quickly. She could feel him ejaculating into the rubber and that caused her to cum. He did not take too long to get off of her so that he could take off the rubber before there was any chance of it spilling anything into her. They got into the shower and washed each other off. Then they dried one another off and got dressed.

"I hope this outfit is okay for where we are going," she said to John.

"It's perfect," he said. They went to a night club that was patronized mostly by black men and their dates. This was a Monday, which was usually a slow day for business. It was also the Fourth of July, which means that a lot of working men had the day off, and some of them decided to spent it at the club

rather than looking at fireworks. Patty was the only white woman there. She quickly became the center of attention: first, because she was white; second, because she was wearing so little and third, because she was quite attractive. John left her at the bar for a moment as he went somewhere, but quickly returned.

"Take off your top," he said to Patty. Patty gave him a quizzical look. "It'll be okay. I just talked to the manager. All the cops are out working on crowd control for the Fourth of July. They're not going to be coming in here to check on the girls. Take off your top. I want everyone to see what I just fucked and what I'm going to fuck again."

The club sold food: burgers, fries, that sort of thing. John ordered for the two of them. In addition to the stage where professional dancers danced for tips, there was a dance floor where couples could dance. While they were waiting for their food, John suggested that he and Patty go out on the dance floor. Patty danced, topless, with John on the dance floor. After the first dance, Patty said, "John, I saw you naked in the shower. You've got a nice body. Take off your shirt and dance with me." He did, and they looked really hot out there. When they had completed the dance, they moved to a table to eat.

They ate rather leisurely. Patty moved the conversation. "Are you married? Don't worry, you know I'm married but I'm still here with you, so you don't have to play games with me. I'm just curious."

"No, I'm not married,?"

"Any children?" she continued.

"Yeah, I suppose. Only one son that I'm close to."

"How often do you pick up someone like me -- a passenger on the bus or something like that?"

"Maybe three -- four times a month. I've got a regular girl I have a relationship with but we don't quite live together and certainly aren't married. But I have to admit: I don't pick up a girl like you very often -- not one as attractive, hot or sexy as you are. I can't think of the last time I was with a gal as attractive as you. That's why I had to bring you here to show you off. Why did you change your mind and decide you wanted to spend some time with me?"

In answer to that Patty gave him the story about how their marriage seemed to be going down the tubes because her husband wanted a highly sexual relationship, but she felt as a good wife and mother that she should not be such a highly sexualized person. However, John's propositioning her had awakened her earliest sexual desires: the desires that first came into her consciousness when she saw a picture a black man in a posing suit that she would Jill-off to as a teen. She was hoping that living out this early fantasy of hers would awaken her inner slut and allow their marriage to get back on track. She and her husband had talked it over and they felt they were at the point where they had nothing to lose, and maybe something to gain.

123456...8