Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to see this scandalous bikini. Here, I'm sorry I had you wear that outfit to walk down to my room. I really do think you could get more grief than it is worth by wearing that outfit back to your room. If Janine saw you she'd run to administration accusing you of loose morals. Here, cover up with my robe and walk me down to your room and show me this infamous bikini," said Marion.

They walked down and Patty took off the robe soon as they got in her room. "That is one hot outfit. You're husband's going to love it," said Marion. Patty got out the bikini and showed it to her. "Well put it on, I want to see how it looks on you and what they were complaining about." Patty put on the bikini. "I love it," said Marion. "Where'd you get it?"

"At a lingerie store in Detroit," Patty replied. "Would you like to try it on and see how it looks on you?"

"I'd love to," said Marion. She tried it on. Patty had to agree that it was one hot suit.

"But now I have an even tinier one," said Patty. "It is so tiny I would not dare to wear it at the pool, but I wore it to a beach on Lake Michigan on Tuesday. Let me show it to you." She got out the string suit that John had bought her and put it on. "How's that?" she asked.

"You wore that in public?" asked Marion.

"Sure did," answered Patty, "and lived to tell about it."

"Can I try it on?" asked Marion.

"Sure," said Patty as she took off the suit and handed it to her. Marion tried it on and looked at herself in the mirror. Patty showed her how the triangle on the bottom could either cover her pussy or be pulled up higher and made to look like an arrow pointing to her pussy. "And it looks great both with and without the top." she added. "Tuesday when I wore it to a beach I was with a guy or this would have been scary. But a bunch of guys that this guy knows gathered around me and pulled out their cocks and I jacked them off while they were fingering me. It was sooo hot."

"I can only imagine," said Marion. They talked a little more before Marion said, "I guess I had better go back to my room and study for finals. Thanks for letting me try on those suits. I wish we could have hooked up earlier. We could have had a lot of fun pushing the envelope. Have fun at the pool tonight."

"Thanks," said Patty, "and thanks for hemming up the skirt and top for me."

Finals were done by noon on Friday and Patty's paper was handed in. She went to get a quick bite to eat in the cafeteria and then went to her room to pack up her things for going home. One of the nice things about being a conservative Protestant college was that the people there were trustworthy and looked out for one another. So she started to bring things down from her room to the entrance vestibule of the dorm. She was wearing a conservative skirt and blouse and her deck shoes. Her hair ran in ringlets down to the middle of her back and her makeup was a little more dramatic than what she ever wore to class. Her plan was to have just about everything ready in the vestibule so that when Jim showed up with the kids, he could just pull up in front of the dorm and could begin loading her stuff into the trunk of the car.

I had left home at about 6:00 AM, hoping that with pit stops I would arrive to pick Patty up some time around 1:00 in the afternoon. I actually pulled up in front of the dorm at 1:15. Patty came running out of the dorm to the car. I had gotten out and had gone around the car to open up the passenger side door. The car was a two door sedan, so I had to pull the front seat forward so the kids could get out to greet their mommy. While the kids were scrambling out of the car, I got a short hug, a kiss and an, "I love you so much," before the kids were demanding mommy's attention. We all walked back to the dorm and Patty pointed out which pile of things were hers even though I probably could have figured it out by myself. Then Patty announced, "While you guys pack up the car, Lilly and I are going to change into a cute little mother/daughter outfit to wear back home."

They went back to Patty's room. She had already turned in her key, but they were to leave the doors unlocked, for a cleaning crew would be in the following week to do all the floors of the dorm. Patty had left her gym bag in the room. Out of it she took the knit top and miniskirt for Lilly. "Take off your clothes and put these on," she said. As Lilly was changing clothes, Patty took off her skirt and blouse that had been covering up her micro miniskirt and tight knit top and put them in the gym bag together with Lilly's clothes. She took off her deck shoes and put on her pair of "fuck me" heels. As she did that, she got a pair of sparkly sandals out of the gym bag and gave them to Lilly. "They aren't heels, but they're fancy shoes," she said to Lilly. She brushed out her own hair, touched up her makeup, brushed out Lilly's hair and put a little lipstick on her lips. There was a full length mirror on the inside of a closet door. Patty opened the door and guided Lilly to it. "There," she said. "Do you think daddy will think we're pretty?"

Lilly was jumping up and down in excitement. "Oh, yes," she said. "I love these sparkly shoes."

Patty thought to herself, "Good answer." She grabbed the gym bag with all their things in it and walked down with Lilly to Marion's room and knocked on the door. She did not know whether Marion would still be there or not.

She was. "Oh, you two girls look beautiful," she exclaimed, even though the eye she gave Patty said, "You're crazy wearing that outfit on this campus."

"Thank you so much," said Patty. "If you are ever around the Detroit area, give me a call," and she handed Marion an index card with her name, address and phone number on it. She saw the small number of items that Marion had stacked and ready to go as she was leaving campus. "We have a fairly big car. Can we give you a lift?"

Marion hemmed and hawed and talked about not wanting them to go out of their way, but in the end Patty prevailed and they took her out to O'Hare airport. That made the back seat a little crowded

as we put her things back there, but it also moved Patty to the middle of the front seat where she had to ride the hump that went over the transmission. This gave both Marion and I a generous and constant view of Patty's bare and bald pussy, adorned only with a generous amount of rouge that made it look like Patty was in heat. She was.

We dropped Marion off at O'Hare and got on our way. There was no air conditioning in the car so the windows were open. That made for enough noise that the children could not hear Patty whisper into my ear. "Oh, Baby, I rediscovered it. I'm a slut, but not just anyone's slut, I'm your slut. We're going to have so much fun!"

Looking at her bare pussy for a second, I simply replied, "I kinda picked up some indications of that myself. Thank you."

By the time we got out of the city the temperature had climbed to its peak for the day. The kids were complaining about it being so hot, even with the windows open. The front seats were quite high and the children were wearing seat belts, so would not be able to see into the front seat. Patty turned around to them and said, "If you want to, you can take off your shirts." As they did so, Patty took hers off as well.

I reached over and flipped one of Patty's nipple rings and mouthed to her the words, "I like."

Patty mouthed back, "There's a story to them."

I quietly replied, "I'm sure there is and I can't wait to hear it."

By now the nipples were healed enough that moving the rings provided sexual stimulation to Patty but no pain. She sat there in the front seat playing with her nipple rings and fingering her pussy as she pointed things out to the children to keep their minds occupied so that they weren't always asking, "How much longer before we get home?"

We had to put shirts on every time we stopped at a rest area or at a fast food place, but when we were in the car, we had our shirts off. I did not take mine off until after the first pit stop because I didn't want to try taking my shirt off while driving. If the kids got a view of Patty's naked tits, they did not say anything, and they probably would have. When we got home it was almost dark. We unloaded the car, then sat at the kitchen table and had a dish of ice cream to celebrate, grateful that these five weeks were over and that we were all home together again. Patty read the children a story and we put the children to bed.

Finally we were alone. Patty started: "Jim, I'm so sorry that I lost my way and denied my own sexuality there for a while. It wasn't good for me, it wasn't good for you and it wasn't good for our marriage. And I'm sorry that the cure for my stinking thinking involved doing things with a few other men. That should not have been necessary. But that's all water over the dam. The good news is that, like I told you, I now know that I'm a slut -- not everybody's slut, but your slut and my own slut.

"Before we were married when I told you I thought I was highly sexual, I was not lying to you or trying to use deception just to trick you into marrying me. I meant it. I did think I was highly sexual. What happened after we got married was a big mistake. I bought into this terrible myth that a good

wife and a good mother does not like or want sex. A lot of women seem to think and act that way and I'm sure I got that idea at least in part just by observing my own mother and grandmother. But I was deceiving myself and making myself depressed because I was denying this essential part of my own being. The more depressed I got the less I wanted sex. And when you would break through so that we had enjoyable sex I would get mad at you because you had caused me to violate this terrible myth I was trying to live under. It was terrible.

"But these last two weeks have taught me that the person I told you I was -- the highly sexual person -- that's the real me. I love being sexually aroused. I love to dress sexy. I love to have men look at me and lust after me. I love to show off my body. I love to look at other sexually attractive people. I love to be around other people who are being sexy. I love to do things that arouse myself and that arouse others. And I want to do those kinds of things with you -- as often as we can -- because all those things make me want to fuck. And I want to fuck you no holds barred -- every position imaginable and every place we can think of. I want to be your slut, Baby, from this day forward. I hope you can forgive the mistakes of the past and that we can move on to a better life than we have had so far."

I looked at her and said, "We knew we were taking a big risk when we decided that it might be good for you and for our marriage if you tried to fulfill your childhood fantasy. We were willing to take that risk in the hopes that it would reawaken your inner slut. It sounds like we have lucked out and that that is what has happened. Therefore I have no regrets -- none whatsoever. I want the same things you want. We'll work together to make them happen and to keep out marriage alive, new and fresh."

And that is what happened. Gradually Patty cleaned out her closets of most of her conservative clothes and replaced them with clothes that always caused others to turn their heads and exclaim to themselves, "That is one hot woman."

We went to dance clubs and rock concerts, and pushed the envelope by what we wore. We went to street festivals, car shows, motorcycle shows, and other gatherings where Patty could wear revealing outfits. I, too, wore my jeans tight, my shirts unbuttoned, kept myself in good shape and would wear muscle shirts and cut off jean shorts to outdoors venues. We loved to go to the beach and both wore swimwear with the least amount of coverage we could get away with.

We contacted Tina and Bill and invited them and their family over for a cookout. Even though we had no pool, we suggested that they bring swimwear, just for the fun of it. These get togethers continued. This also morphed into Tina and Bill coming over after our kids were in bed and Tina and Bill's children were being watched by grandparents. Then the four of us would get out our most outrageous swimwear and play badminton in the back yard, or, in the house, have the girls dance like Go-Go dancers, or dance together, even dancing with each other's spouse. The self imposed limits that we had were: very little alcohol (it would be okay to have a beer with hamburger and brats but not drinking just to get high or loose when we were together) and no drugs. Both of us wanted to be aware of what we were doing so that we could enjoy it to the fullest, not just have a foggy notion of what took place the night before. And we did not want things to get out of control, because we knew that we were taking things to the edge.

I liked to enter Patty in bikini contests, wet T-shirt contests, and amateur nights at exotic dance clubs. In the winter we kept a lookout for bars and clubs that offered a beach night. In the summer when we went to the beach we were always on the lookout for other couples who seemed to be like ourselves -- living on sort of a sexual edge. There were not too many of them, but they expanded the group that started out with just Tina, Bill, Patty and me. Finally, we did join a couple of swingers' clubs/organizations, not because we wanted to have sex with others, but because we wanted to have sex in public with other people watching. We enjoyed dressing very sexy for the club, acting very sexy at the club, and eventually going to a room that was open to spectators where we could get naked and put on a live sex show for other members of the club who were interested. We would choreograph out what we were going to do at home until we felt we had a very sensuous show and would then go to the club and do it in front of spectators.

We pushed the envelope a number of times. We went to Tina and Bill's for an evening and wound up wearing tiny g-strings and dancing with one another. Eventually we were dancing slow numbers and exchanged partners so that we were not dancing with our spouse. The men's hands were on tits and finger fucking pussies, and the women had the men's cocks out and were jerking them as they were pointed upright between the partners' abdomens. But we didn't fuck.

The only exception to that came about as a result of Patty telling me about being fucked by John and his son in a Double Penetration. My initial reaction to that was, "I wish I could have been there to see that." After that initial revelation, every once in a while Patty or I would bring up the incident, and my reaction would always be the same: "I wish I could have been there to see that." One time when we had this conversation Patty said: "I've got John's telephone number. Maybe we could make it happen."

I replied, "I would rather see you proposition him in person -- you looked so hot when you went to the bus station back on the Fourth of July weekend. I'd love to see his reaction when you walk up to him totally unexpected and dressed hotter than a firecracker."

But that is the beginning of a different story which not only gave me my wish but also resulted in Patty getting a job as a receptionist and motivator at a gym.

1...345678