Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John got a matching men's string posing pouch. The shop owner assured him that when he got the yellow snug fitting pouch wet, it would become semi transparent making his cock plainly visible. When they were done at the bikini shop, John said, "Now for something to help you remember this visit. You can say,'No,' but I hope you don't. We're going to get your nipples pierced and a ring put in each one of them. Don't worry. You noticed that my nipples are pierced. The person who did them is a professional and is good. We will go to him and he will do a good job for you and teach you how to take care of them while they heal."

Under normal circumstances even at home with her husband, Patty would have balked. But right now under these circumstances, it was the slutty thing to do so she said, "Yes," immediately.

Yes, it hurt, but not outrageously. She left the shop topless. She had been given instructions as to how to care for the piercings. They went to a drive-through for lunch and headed to the beach. It was on Lake Michigan. Arriving at the beach they went to their respective bathhouses to put on their new swimwear. John gave Patty a shirt to wear as a cover-up when they came out of the bathhouse. He, too was wearing a shirt as they walked away from the bathhouse and down the beach. When they got far enough away from the bathhouse and concession stand area, John put down a blanket and they took off their shirts. That's when John discovered that Patty had not put on her bikini top yet. "I was afraid I might bleed on it," she said, "so I just left the dressings on."

"Are you still in pain?" asked John. She had taken some acetaminophen just before the piercing and it would be a couple of hours before she could take any more.

"Actually, now it is a cross between twinges of pain and someone stimulating my nipples. I keep getting those little electric-like twinges that go down to my clit. I'm ready to take the dressings off and if there's no blood, I can put the top on."

"Let's oil one another up, first," said John, "and the tanning oil may seep under the adhesive of the dressings and loosen them somewhat, making them easier to take off. Let me start by oiling your tits." He did and then proceeded to put tanning oil on the rest of her body. Then she oiled him. He then gently removed the dressings from her nipples. The golden rings glistened in the sun. He carefully helped her put on her triangle top, then oiled up her tits, trying to keep from getting too much oil on the swimsuit.

She reached over and touched John's nipple rings. "Just like yours," she said.

"Something to remember me by," he replied. "Shall we take a walk and show off?" he asked.

"Think we'll get arrested in these small suits?" she asked.

"Not at this beach and not if we stay away from the concession stand. If somebody complains, we might be asked to cover up or to leave, but we won't get arrested or fined. This is the beach where people go to see and to be seen. You'll see quite a few daring swimsuits." They stood up and walked along the beach. Whenever they saw a couple or a guy or a girl they thought looked hot, they walked toward them to get a better look. Sometimes they walked hand in hand. Other times John had his arm around Patty. Evidently John knew quite a few of the guys at the beach. They would stop him and compliment him. "That's a fine piece of ass you got there, John. You feel like sharing?" Things like that.

As they were walking along a very attractive ebony girl with big tits came up to them. She pulled her triangles off of her tits to reveal two rings in her nipples identical to Patty's. Patty carefully pulled her triangles off to the side. "Welcome to John's harem, Sugar," the ebony girl said. "Just get yours done?"

"About an hour ago," replied Patty.

"Stay out of the water and take good care of them and you'll be glad you had them done. I've been much more sensitive ever since mine were done." Turning to John, she said, "Have fun, you two."

"If you're ever in the mood for a DP, let me know. Tommy and I DPed Patty last night. We'd do you right," said John.

"Tommy?" she asked.

"My son," he replied.

"Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I may be getting back to you." With that the ebony girl walked off, her big beautiful and fully exposed hips swaying seductively from side to side.

And that's the way the afternoon went. They walked around showing off. When they got too hot, they got into the water, but Patty didn't get her tits wet. They would come up out of the water, and dry in the sun as they walked around, then would oil one another up and walk some more. They would walk by other exhibitionists like themselves and strike up a conversation -- usually asking where they got their suit, sometimes complimenting them on a well sculpted or very voluptuous body. Teens seeing them would whistle, and call out suggestively to Patty. Patty would exaggerate the movement of her hips, or stop and adjust her suit in front of them, showing more of her labia. Sometimes she would do the straight leg bend over, giving them a great look at her ass and pussy from the back. She was frequently stopping John so that they could kiss, and when they did she would feel up his cock in his tiny suit, keeping him semi-hard. A few girls wanted to make out with Patty and Patty had to warn them that her nipples had just been pierced and weren't ready for play or kissing yet. A couple of times a number of John's friends got in a circle as if they were talking with one another, but actually what was happening was that Patty was in the middle, their cocks were out, and she was jerking them off while they finger fucked her.

John and Patty left the beach so that they could get to John's apartment before getting caught in rush hour traffic. They both had taken off their swimsuits at the bathhouse and just put on the shirts. John did put on a pair of his stretch bikini underwear, but when they got to his car, took them off before getting into the car. They both opened their shirts and drove home like that. Once they got into John's apartment the shirts came off and they went to the bedroom. They used lots of lube and were either fucking or recovering to get ready for the next fuck for the next three hours. They tried out every position they could think of. By the time 7:00 PM rolled around they were pretty much all fucked out.

They took a quick shower together. Patty had brought a regular bra, a sleeveless blouse and a knee length skirt and a pair of bikini panties to wear when she was dropped off at the college campus. John took her there, stopping off at a fast food place for a bite to eat. When they arrived at the college, the slut in Patty wanted John to walk her to the dorm and give her an intimate kiss good-bye. But seeing as this was a conservative Protestant denomination College and a number of people there knew that she was married to a white man back in Detroit, she decided that would be a step too far. They did have an intimate kiss in the car. John gave Patty a paper on which he had written his telephone number. He also told her that he was working the next weekend and would not be able to see her but offered that any time he was in Detroit he would be glad to see her. Patty was pretty sure that he was hoping that she would give him her phone number -- maybe her address, too. But because he didn't ask for it, she played dumb and didn't give it to him. She got her purse, gym bag and suitcase out of the back seat

and entered the dorm. She was definitely a different woman from the woman who entered that same dorm three weeks earlier.

Classes resumed on Wednesday. To make up for not having class on Monday and Tuesday, the classes on Wednesday and Thursday were each half again as long as normal. They would be that way the following Monday and Tuesday as well. During the first three weeks of classes, Patty had gotten into the habit of going swimming at the college pool each night just before it closed at 10:00 PM. While the guy who did her piercings told her that she could go swimming in a clean pool after twenty-four hours, she did not go swimming on Wednesday night. Instead she spent the time figuring out how she could make a waterproof dressing for her nipples using a little gauze and water resistant adhesive tape. She had an ulterior motive for going swimming now. The lifeguard was always the same, At 10:00 he was the one who closed up the pool and he was bringing out the slut in her.

On Thursday night at 9:00 she put on her nipple protection, then put on the very tiny bikini she had bought the week before and had worn to the beach with her husband when they had met Tina and Bill. She knew that she couldn't wear the suit she had just worn with John. She wore a shirt as a cover-up. When she got to the pool, she was the only one there. The lifeguard quickly came out of the office and greeted her, saying that he had missed her -- but interrupted himself to ask, "Isn't that a new swimsuit? I really like it."

"Why thank you," she said. Getting right to the seduction, she added, "What do you like about it?"

He hemmed and hawed a little bit before saying, "There isn't very much of it."

"And," said Patty as she turned around in front of him.

It took him a little while. "And you're a very attractive girl with a really hot body," he said, blushing a little.

"I like the way you think," said Patty. "But what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I'm wearing a small bikini and you like it. But you're wearing those big baggy old shorts. Not cool." She had walked off campus and picked up a pair of men's tiny bikini underwear like John wore. It was wadded up in her hand. She said, "Hold out your hand." When he did she dropped the bikini into it. "Next time it's just you and me in here, lose the bags and put these on instead. I should get some eye candy, too."

He gave her a big smile, said nothing, but walked to his office. In just the time it took Patty to enter the pool and before she had started swimming, the office door opened, the lifeguard stuck his head out and looked over the pool area. Seeing no one but Patty he came out wearing the small bikini. He jumped into the water not too far from Patty and asked, "Like it?"

"Love it," said Patty as she came up to him. She put her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and kissed him. "Let's get out of the water so that I can inspect that suit a little better." They got out of the pool. The fabric of his suit, now that it was wet, had become somewhat transparent. She had him walk away from her and back toward her again. "Oh, shit, man, you have a hot body. You make me want to fuck!"

"Now you do the walk for me," he said. As Patty walked away from him she put plenty of movement into her hips. Walking back she pulled the suit up tight, revealing her camel toe. "Let's move to my office," he said. There was a couch in the office. They sat down and started making out. Patty had to warn him that her nipples were still sensitive. It didn't take long for Patty to have his cock

out. She started licking it and sucking on it as she pulled on the sides of his bikini. He quickly got the message, and pulled his bikini down. Now Patti could play with his balls. A bell rang. It was an automated bell that indicated closing time. Unfortunately, the lifeguard had to start closing almost immediately. If he did not have the pool building totally secure by 10:30 an alarm would go off in the security office and they would send an officer to see if something was wrong.

Friday night Patty showed up, but a small number of the faculty and their families were there for some kind of party and would be staying until closing. As the lifeguard in his baggy swimsuit told her this, she kept mumbling, "Shit, shit, shit." Finally, sounding like she was a principal talking to a student who was in trouble said to him, "Into your office! Now!" He went in. She closed the door and shut off the lights. She knew she didn't have much time. She took off her bikini top and pealed the nipple protectors she had made off her tits. She got on her knees, pulled down his suit and started sucking on his cock. Then she stood up, put her hand inside her brief bikini bottom, inserted two fingers into her pussy, brought them out again and placed them on his lips. "Think about that when you go to sleep tonight, Baby," she said as she put her shirt back on but carried her top in her hand,aving the office and the pool.

Saturday the pool closed early and Sunday the pool was closed all day. When she got to her room, there was a note on her door to call a certain number. She entered her room to look at the clock. The switchboard closed at 11:00 PM for making any outgoing calls. She still had time. She put on a skirt, a bra and a blouse and went to the switchboard and called the number. It was Dale. Could he meet her on Saturday -- any time? She did have a paper to write. But even if she met him on Saturday and he took most of the day, she would still have all day Sunday and time after classes during the week. Yes. He could pick her up at the parking lot for her dorm at 2 in the afternoon. He wanted her to wear what she was wearing on the bus or something like it. He'd have her back by sunset.

Saturday morning she got up bright and early. After breakfast she went to the student exchange. It was a room where people donated clothing for the students and for the families of married students and where students could take clothes they didn't want to wear any more and exchange them for something they would like. She looked at jeans and denim shorts and cutoffs. She found a pair of low rise shorts that she just couldn't quite close at her waist. She'd be able to if she could pull them higher. She bought them for 25 cents and took them back to her room. She cut off the legs almost to the height of the pocket tops. On the inside of the legs, she cut along the seam that ran from the zipper up along the back of the jeans. She did that far enough so that about four to five inches of her ass would be visible in back. In the front, that seam would be buried between her labia majora which she kept cleanly shaved. She put a little rouge on her labia to accent them. Now the shorts would ride a little higher on her hips so she could close them, but they would fit very tight. She had also bought a little girl's very stretchy top which she would struggle into but which would be so tight and so stretched out that it would be next to transparent and easily show off her nipple jewelry. "Dale should be pleased," she thought to herself. There was also a pair of well worn cowboy style boots there. They were obviously women's boots and instead of the western heel they had about a three inch heel, but would be easier to walk in for an extended time than fuck me heels. Finally, she found a western style straw hat to wear.

By 2:00 she had worked some on her paper, eaten lunch, worked a little more on her paper, gotten dressed, and then thrown on one of Jim's shirts over her outfit and put a belt around it so that upon cursory examination it looked like a shirt dress. She was standing at the edge of the parking lot when Dale pulled up. She opened up the passenger door and looked in. "I know this isn't like what I wore

on the bus, but I think you'll like what I have on underneath it," she said. "Come and help me take off this shirt and let me know what you think."

Dale left the motor running but got out and came over to Patty. She had taken off the belt and was unbuttoning the shirt. She let him stand behind her and take it off her shoulders. "Stand back and tell me what you think."

"That's obscene. That's the hottest outfit I've ever seen. That's better than my hottest dream! Oh, Patty, I am going to be so proud to be seen with you. You're fantastic." Patty got into the car and Dale moved over to the driver's side and got in.

Patty moved to the middle and snuggled up against him. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"There is like a car show at a park in our town. It is really kind of a meat market. Some guys come to show off their cars that they have spent a lot of time restoring or fixing up. A lot of girls come dressed hot to get their pictures taken with the cars either by the owners or by their boyfriends. Some girls come with a professional photographer to get some pictures for their portfolio. And then a lot of guys come to look at the girls. A few come to look at the cars," he said with a chuckle. "I brought a camera but not to take pictures of cars. I may want to take a picture or two of the fat old lady I sat next to on the bus, however."

While Patty's outfit was probably the most revealing, there were enough other girls there in revealing outfits including shorts of all kinds, micro miniskirts, bikinis and assorted skimpy tops that Patty did not draw too much attention to herself. Law enforcement did not hassle her for what she was wearing or the amount or type of skin she was revealing. Dale's friends, however, did notice, and he was always surrounded by both guys and girls who wanted to know who Patty was and how Dale had met her. A lot of Dale's friends wanted to have their pictures taken with Patty and Patty was happy to do it. This was probably a good thing for Dale's own social life as well. There seemed to be a number of girls who up until this time had never given Dale the time of day who began to think, "If Dale can attract a girl this hot, he must have something going for him. Maybe I ought to give him a second look."

After a couple hours of this Dale said to Patty, "Let me take you to my home. My parents are gone. Maybe we could spend a little quiet time together. What do you say?" Patty was all for it.

Patty got in the car and moved to the middle of the bench seat so she was right next to Dale. "Dale, fucker, just so I have this straight, from our bus conversation I take it you're a virgin. Is that right?"

"Right."

"Never had sex with anybody, so you should be clean -- no Sexually Transmitted Diseases, right?"

"Right."

"Well I've only had sex with my husband, who is clean, and two guys, both of whom wore rubbers, so I should be clean and safe, too. So if you feel safe in doing so, when you fuck me today, we can do it bareback. I think you'll like that more than if you use a rubber. What do you think?"

Dale was somewhat in shock. Fucking Patty had become a masturbatory fantasy, but now it sounded like it was really going to happen. His voice sounded tentative but inside he was a nervous wreck, hoping against hope that his fantasy would become a reality. "Sounds good to me," he said.

They got to the suburban bungalow. Dale parked in the drive. They both got out of the car. Dale came to meet Patty at the passenger door. She grabbed his left arm and walked with him to the side door of the house. Dale unlocked the door and they entered. "Can I get you anything?" he asked. She said she had to go to the girl's room to freshen up and would appreciate a cola. She went to the bathroom and when she was finished she thoroughly washed herself off and then even applied a little dab of perfume.

When she came out, the cola was waiting for her. Dale excused himself to go to the bathroom as well. Then he came out into the living room and invited Patty to sit next to him on the sofa. "No arm rest between us this time," he explained.

Patty quickly apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, but my tits are going to be a little more sensitive than usual. I just had them pierced on Tuesday and they are still healing. But tell you what, if you rinse your mouth out thoroughly with antiseptic mouthwash, you'll get to be the first one to kiss them and take my nipples into your mouth. You'll just have to be gentle. Okay?"

"Okay," said Dale, "just let me know if I do anything that hurts you."

1...345678