Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but laugh. "Damn, that line was smooth"

She returned the laugh. "Thanks, I've actually been thinking about it since you made that eating comment earlier."

"Which one?" I asked. Then it clicked, and my face turned red. "Oh yeah, that one."

She patted my cheek. "Well Amos, I don't want to rush you. You take the time and space you need to figure out what you want us to be." She leaned up and kissed my forehead. "You know where I'll be."

I spent the better part of the week working on a pet project of mine, a text-based adventure game that a few friends and I were making. Creating a story and writing code always helped me clear my head, and I needed that now more than ever. June was true to her word and tried her best to keep her distance, but we kept having these small moments.

On Tuesday I was making dinner, just a simple chicken stew. As I had turned around to grab a spice, June walked into the kitchen and I walked right into her. Our faces were centimeters away from each other, and I could feel her breath against my chin.

"What do you need?" she asked while avoiding my eyes.

"I, uh, I, ermm, cumin," was all I could muster.

She reached behind her and handed me the cumin. "Here," she said quickly. As soon as I took the spice she turned and left for her room.

Wednesday morning, I woke up from yet another dream about June. The two of us were having a picnic in the park, which quickly turned scandalous. The two of us were feeding each other fruit when a bit of juice dripped between her cleavage. Without a thought I pulled off her shirt to reveal her bare breasts and began lapping up the juices. I made sure to cover both breasts, and payed extra attention to her nipples.

I woke up before the dream could progress with a major hard-on. I had never experienced blue balls before and was surprised by the amount of discomfort. I decided that I'd take care of it before it got any worse.

I pulled my pants down and pulled out my dick. It was decent sized, about 5 inches long. As I began stroking it, my mind drifted back to the dream. What would we have done if it had gone on longer? I imagined me pinning her down as I continued to lick her breasts, I imagined her pinning me down as she nibbled on my neck and ground against my pelvis. I began losing myself in the thought, and a small moan escaped my mouth, something I never did. I felt guilty for having these thoughts, but I couldn't help it. As I began to pump faster and faster, the images got more and more erotic.

Soon the two of us were in our underwear grinding against each other, my cock begging to be released. She then got off me and her mouth made her way down to it, using her teeth to free my member from its cotton prison. As imaginary June began to put the head in her mouth, I let out another louder involuntary moan.

Just as I was about to cum, there was a knock on my door. "Amos?" June asked. "Are you okay? I heard noises." But I was too lost in my own fantasies to notice; imaginary June had just deep-throated me. That's what drove me off the edge. I let out a final moan as my dick exploded with cum. Tingles were sent all over my body, and waves of pleasure washed over my mind.

Just as the last rope of cum leaked out of the tip of my cock, June opened my door and stuck her head in. "Amos, are you okay?" She looked around the room trying to find a problem, when her eyes landed on my slowly softening dick, splattered with cum.

Her face turned a deep shade of red. "Oh," she said quietly. "Shit, sorry Amos!" She was about to close the door all the way, but right before it closed, she turned back in to add "Not bad."

Thursday was Thanksgiving, and neither of us had made any plans to make a typical thanksgiving meal. Instead I spent the day losing myself in work, trying yet again to clear my head. Around 4 o'clock I get a call from my mother, wishing me a happy thanksgiving.

"Are you and June doing anything to celebrate?" she asked.

I sighed. "No ma, June and I are trying to give each other space."

"What happened?" she asked, "did you two get in some fight?"

I chuckled. "Kind of the opposite actually. She, she told me she loved me."

"Ay dios mio, its about time."

My eyes widened. "What? Ma, you knew? Since when?"

"Mijo, I saw the way she's been looking at you these past few years. Anybody with eyes could see that. You were just too busy with that vieja Adriana." She sighed. "Also you are a man and a woman in their twenties living in the same apartment, I expected something to happen."

I heard the phone shift on the other end. "So what's the problem, you don't feel the same way?"

"No ma, it's not like that." I rubbed my temple with my free hand. "I do like her like that, I just don't want to lose her if it doesn't work out."

"Why wouldn't it work out?" my mom asked. "You don't think she's going to like the size of-"

"MA!" I yelled. "Don't talk about my penis!"

She chuckled. "I'm just joking mijo, I'm sure it's fine. Look Amos, you have always been too inside your head. You thought too much about the future, even as a kid. You're never going to know for sure what's going to happen, so why don't you take chances occasionally?"

It was at that moment that everything clicked. I need to take a chance.

"Thanks ma, I know what I have to do now."

"No problem mi-" I hung up before she could finish. I had a batch of courage brewing in me right now and I needed to act before I chickened out.

I walked out of my room to find June in the kitchen. She seemed to be cooking something on the stove. She was wearing a black skirt and a white tee shirt. Her hair was flowing down her shoulders all the way down to her shoulder blades.

I look down at myself, to see if I really want to do it like this. I was wearing a flannel with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of jeans. I put my hand to my mouth to smell my breath. Not bad

It is now or never.

I summoned my courage, and walked towards my lovely roommate.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, June?"

As she turned around and my heart fluttered. She smiled. "Hi Amos." She looked down at the stove. "I hope you don't mind, but I though, since it's thanksgiving, at the very least we could have dinner together. Is that okay?"

I nodded. "Uh, yeah it is. But, ah, there's something that I want to tell you."

She cocked her head. "What is it?"

I waited two heart beats. I need to take a chance.

I took initiative, stepped forward, and kissed her deeply. I wrapped my arms around her, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. God I missed the feeling of her lips.

"I'm all in," I whispered. "I want to see where this goes."

June wiped tears from her eyes. "Me too. I love you Amos."

"I love you too. Always have." I leaned down to kiss her again, and all the sexual tension that had been building up the last week was released. As we embraced she tightened her arms drawing our bodies closer together. She nibbled my lower lip, causing me to let out an involuntary groan. She then grabbed my face and kissed all around it, starting from my left temple, across my forehead, down my jawline, and down to my neck. This time I let out a louder moan.

As she kissed me, I felt my cock begin to grow inside my pants. I grabbed around her waist and pressed her against my pelvis, making sure she could feel it against her.

She whispered in my ear, "oh, is that for me?"

I ground against her. "You're damn right it is."

She pulled away from me, and looked me dead in the eyes. There was the same lust that was there only a few days ago. Only this time, I knew I was going to act on it.

"We should move somewhere more comfortable," she mewed.

I leaned over and turned off the stove. "I agree, but I want to try something first."

"Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?"

I led her the short walk from the stove to the kitchen table.

"What are we doing here?" she asked.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "As you said, this is where we eat our meals, and I intend to eat you all up."

Her face turned red. "Re-really?"

I turned my head and nibbled on her ear. "Dead serious."

I reached down and pulled off her tee shirt, delighted to see a black lacy bra. I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

She undid her bra as I kissed down her neck, past her collar bone, and down to her supple breasts. They weren't big, but not small either. I stopped to suck on her nipple, and as my hand caressed the other, she let out a loud moan. I made a mental note to pay attention to these later.

I continued my trail of kisses down her stomach to the waist of her skirt. I looked up to her for her approval, and she nodded her head yes.

I hooked my thumbs against her skirt and underwear and gently pulled them down, and I was greeted to a cleanly shaven mound. I looked back up at her with my eyebrow raised.

"What? I wanted to be prepared."

I stood back up and kissed her. "It doesn't matter to me, as long as it's you."

We kissed again for a moment, our tongues dancing around each other's. This time she pressed my waist against her, and it took all my willpower to not cum right then and there.

I reached down and picked her up, setting her gently on the table.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

I parted her legs, and began to kiss down her thighs. I then looked her dead in the eyes.

"I've never been more sure in my life."

I felt my lips trembling, as I leaned forward to lick her pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Amos, oh god."

I began to focus my attention on her clit. As I began to suck on it, I felt her thighs clamp to my head; I knew I was on the right track. As I continued, I felt her juices covering my face, god she tasted good. I raised my right hand and began to stroke around her opening and felt a shudder down her legs.

I stuck two fingers in her, and felt her muscles clench me like a vice. I began to feel around, looking for her G spot. After a few seconds, she let me know I found it by letting out another moan, followed by a stuttered breath. Soon enough she began grinding against me, and just like that I was covered in even more of her delicious juices as she came.

"That was amazing Amos!" She grabbed me by my collar and pulled me towards her and enveloped me in a deep, passionate kiss. She pulled away and whispered in my ear "Now I need to return the favor."

I lifted her from the table in a fireman's carry and took her to her room. I gently threw her on the bed and peeled off my shirt. As I was about to go for my belt, June sat up on her knees.

"Wait," she said softly. She crawled over to me and met me at eye level. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. The feeling of her skin on mine, of her hands running through my hair, of her nipples poking into my chest, all send electricity throughout my body. I was ready to burst right then and there.

While we were kissing, her mouth moved down to my neck, across my chest, and found it's way to my waist. She quickly undid my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers, revealing my cock standing at attention. She looked up at me, I nodded, and she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

I let out a loud groan as her lips went further and further down my shaft. She slowly bobbed her head up and down my cock. Occasionally when she would get near the head she would lick the tip; after the first time I involuntarily thrusted into her and she continued to do it. I wrapped my hands in her hair, pushing her towards me causing my cock to go deeper down her throat.

"Ju-Ju-June," I stammered. "I'm, I'm about to-"

She released my cock from her mouth and wrapped her hand around it instead. She began to quickly jack me off. She then looked back up at me.

"Do it," she whispered. "Cum all over me. Use me as a cum rag."

Those words sent me over the edge. I let out another grunt, as a spurt of cum shot out of my cock and covered June's perfect breasts. My cock let out another spurt, this time landing on her forehead.

I let out a sigh, then leaned down to kiss her. I then flopped down on the bed, as June picked up my shirt and began wiping herself off. I closed my eyes, taking in all that had happened. Soon I felt June lay down besides me, and I instinctively wrapped my arm around her. We laid there for a while, feeling each other's warmth, listening to each other's breathing.

Finally, I broke the silence.

"So," I said turning my head towards her, "what was that at the end there?"

Her face turned red. "Yeah, um, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to freak you out, or-"

"No no no," I interrupted, "that wasn't it at all. I just didn't know you had that side of you." I leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "If anything, it was really hot."

She smiled. "Thank you for being cool about it."

"No prob," I replied. "So are you like a complete sub, or just-"

She shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I think it's just the idea of getting used sexually. Other than that I'm the same old June."

I lifted my hand and caressed her cheek. "Well I like the old June, and I can't wait to get to know the new one."

She ground her hips against my already hardening cock. "You really want to get to know the new June?"

I rolled over so that I was on top of her, straddling her.

"More than anything."

As we began to kiss she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her. As we made out, we again began to grind against each other, making sure that there was no penetration yet.

I broke the kiss. "Wait," I said. "We need a condom."

She reached under her bed and brought out the box that I bought earlier that week.

"Were you expecting this to happen?" I asked.

She nodded. "I was hoping."

I leaned down and kissed up her neck. As I got to her ear, I whispered "put it on me."

I sat back, and June tore open the condom. She rolled the condom on my fully erect cock, then looked up at me as if asking what to do next.

"Lie back," I ordered her, testing the waters.

She smiled, then lied back with her legs open. I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and made eye contact as I slowly pushed it inside her. A feeling of pure ecstasy washed over me as the muscles of her vagina squeezed my cock.

I began rocking back and forth, pistoning my cock in and out of her. My breathing got heavier as the sensation of fucking June took over. By now I was leaning over her, holding myself up by my arms. Looking down I had a perfect view of June.

Her hair was messy and all over the place, some covering her breasts which was really working for me. Every time my cock went deeper, her breasts jiggled circular motions. Like me, her breathing had also grown heavier as pleasure washed over her.

She grabbed my neck and pulled my head to hers so she could whisper in my ear. "Harder," was the only word that came out of her mouth.

I smirked. "Your wish is my command," I grunted, and I began thrusting into her even harder. I felt the pressure slowly build in my cock, telling me that I was about to cum, but I didn't want this sensation to end. Her warm, tight wetness felt so good and I didn't want to leave. It took every ounce of willpower not to cum, I wanted to fuck her for as long as possible.

I decided that I should indulge her submissive side.

"So you like it when I fuck you hard?" I asked, not sure what I was doing.

"Y-yes," she quivered.

"You like it when I just use you, like a little slut?" Where had that come from?

Apparently it was the right thing to say, as June ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my head closer. "Oh god yes, Amos. I want to be your slut." This stirred something inside of me, causing me to thrust in her even harder.

My willpower was draining, there was no denying that I was about to cum, and June knew it too.

"Cum in me Amos," she whispered. "Cum in your slut."

That is what sent me over the edge. I let out a loud grunt, and one hard final thrust as I came in her. I turned my head to kiss her, now slowly thrusting my softening cock.

We stayed in that position for a while, neither of us saying a word and occasionally kissing each other. I was too embarrassed to say anything. Why did I call her a slut? I could have chosen a different word, or just not said anything at all, or-

June finally spoke. "Hey Amos, are you okay?" Her face was covered in a thin layer of sweat. "You have that look like you're overthinking something again." I blushed; she knew me too well.

"I just, I didn't," I stammered, "I don't know if I went too far with the name calling, but I wanted to explore your submissive side. I just wasn't sure if-"

She grabbed my face. "Hey," she said curtly. "What you did was perfect. And besides, this was the first time you dommed me." She kissed me on the forehead. "When ever we are alone, you can call me whatever you want. I trust you to not go overboard."

She pushed me to her side and snuggled against me. I again wrapped my arm around her, like I have done it a thousand times before. It felt so right to hold her. I kissed her forehead, and the two of us drifted off to sleep.

12