All Comments on 'Taking a Chance with Ally'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story !!

Nice to read a story of love and mutual consent and not power and control , just how love between daddy and daughter should be. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice and hot

And how much do you want to bet they both know she's not on the pill.?Get her all pregnant, with a full red and delicious mom to be pregger pussy to eat, suck, and fuck. Big milk filled tits to suck, and fuck.

Excuse me, but I have something I need to take care off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story!

I hope you write another chapter, where they fuck at home and she gives her ass to Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A HOT, HOT DADDY & DAUGHTER STORY

AND it's consensual, between adults (that's important to me). What a scheming, horny little minx she is!

This one just begs for more chapters. You might have her spy on daddy and his GF, maybe use her charms to seduce the GF, perhaps eventually end up in a 3-way.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
More!

Hot story , well told! Give us more and please get her pregnant with twins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was great until the mention if his girlfriend. And cheating. He should have been single.

Make him truly work for her. She is his princess after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy Ohhh daddy

As I sit here reading this story with the second baby inside of me that my father has made me pregnant with it makes me think back to the first time that my daddy and I fucked without any protection and I got pregnant with our first baby.

I'm really hoping that Ally gets pregnant so that she can show her daddy just how much that she loves him and enjoys having a baby by him

I know that I wouldn't change anything that we've done if I had the chance to change it

There's nothing like father daughter sex no matter what anyone says.

To have the seman inside of you that you were conceived by is special

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Love the story, in addition to one of the comments, I hope he gets her ass, and possibly have the other girl clean them both, join them in some way, maybe...personally kinky 3sum sex is a huge turn on!

SpermAddictedSpermAddictedover 6 years ago
Delicious

The story was sexy, thank you for writing it! Please consider continuing it.

I would love to read about how she would get pregnant, and how the naughty twist of him having a gf will play out. There's no need for 3somes or such from my POV, but it is an attractive edge for him to have a gf that they're commonly 'cheating' on together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy

There's nothing better than feeling my Daddy shoot his hot cum in my fertile pussy. We have two babies and we're working on number three.

Good story.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Very, very nice

Loved it, well written, great tease leading up to the action. Wish it was longer though; not just more sex, but more story building up to it, more personal details.I like the idea of a girl living with her daddy and resting her head in his lap or asking him for a massage, or whatever. And it is a little bit fast on jumping into everything i seems like. He's just like "this may get me thrown in jail, but am I right in thinking you wanna fuck? Okay? Let's do it!"

I also don't quite get why you start out saying that these are new feelings for her that she's experimenting with, but then she tells him she's "always" felt that way. I kind of doubt she felt sexually attracted to him her WHOLE life, more like the last few years maybe. I know, who cares? Just saying.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
One of rhe best FATHER DAUGHTER STORIESZ

Hope you add some more chapters

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Add to it... how does Steve get rid of Kelly, or does he just put her on the back burner for the rest of the summer? Does Ally end up pregnant, or does she actually go off to school, in the fall? How did Steve know about that nude beach? What ever happened to Mom?

Havoc187Havoc187over 5 years ago

I love your stories. I hope you consider adding some more to your stories. I would love to see the relationships in your stories progress even further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please ...

... write more! This story is really hot! I hope they continue to go to the nude beach and have sex there! I’d really love to read more chapters!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Still too short...

but if you read your comments, you know how I feel. Thanks for sharing all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As good as I remember

My daddy and I first fucked when I was 17. He was 37 and incredibly sexy. He could do the most amazing things with his tongue & fingers. As I read your story I was taken back to those delicious early days of sucking his daddy dick and him licking my sweet cunt. I know how Ally felt the first time her daddy fucked her aching pussy. I’m fingering my wet hole right now remembering my first time with my daddy. I think I need to pay him a little visit today in fact. I have an itch only daddy can scratch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wet pussy

The longer her father finger-fucked Ally's pussy, the more eagerly she sucked his cock, until she seriously needed something more than fingers inside her.

"Daddy, I really need you to fuck me," she whimpered, finally letting go of his saliva-coated cock.

Wow, I loved this. My pussy is so wet right now. Daddy fucked her baby girl's wet pussy so vigorously, lucky girl. And out in the open, I would've loved it if someone on the beach joined them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have loved the story if this was just father and Ally but it ends with a Kelly hovering over them and it seems this father will keep her too

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Definitely a life changing decision. A well thought out and written story, with just the right mix of angst and love and sex. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story and definitely Kelly has to go!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK, so by her own admission, Ally says she had always felt about her father this way. Yet there are implications he's not the first to do stuff with, that is, she's had other boys do god-only-knows-what with her (she said his was the biggest cock she'd seen in person, implying she had seen others). Undermines the whole depth of the love for me. Not the first you've done this and I'm sure it won't be the last. At this point I'm inclined to believe you make a conscious choice about it every time, like it's some rule on a list you tick off when writing these stories. The saving grace is that she turns out to be a virgin, but still, it still feels a little bit tarnished. I guess I'm just a sucker for purity in these types of stories.

Also, why is there always a bit of anal play in your stories? Never actual anal sex from what I can recall, but just a little anal play (fingering or licking). I can't recall a single story where you haven't done it. I guess that's another thing on that list you tick off when writing, though admittedly this inclusion isn't bad, at least as far as I'm concerned.

It could have done without the cheating aspect, especially Ally mentioning she thought it was "fun". I mean what's the father to think when his daughter says she thinks cheating is fun? That would give me paranoid thoughts every time I'm not with her.

Still a hot story in any case. 5/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The comments of women saying they give their father children are so hot and beautiful. I hope they're real and that you're enjoying a wonderful, happy life together and raising fantastic children, creating a lifetime of memories to reflect back on in the future. Ahhh, I truly wish I could have lived that life. Sadly, it seems fate was not as generous with me as it was to some others. No true love. No daughter to devote my life to. God I would give anything for that. But such is life.

Treasure every moment you have together <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6969 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...