Taking Advantage

Story Info
Using hypnosis to live out fantasies.
3.4k words
4.24
37.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is pure fantasy. Even if it could happen, it probably shouldn't. I just wanted to write it for a bit of fun.

My name is Tim and I am 48 years old. I have been married to my wife Samantha (Sam) for 25 years. She is 46 years old. We have two adult children, both of them have left home and are doing well for themselves.

Sam and I have kept in pretty good shape over the years, though we would both admit to carrying a few extra kilos. Our sex life is pretty steady, a couple of times a week without anything too wild. Like many men the thought of including others has some appeal but Sam is pretty conservative and has made it very clear that this will never happen!

Once the kids left home I decided I needed an interest outside of work. My 9 to 5 job is pretty mundane and I wanted to keep my brain active. Whilst surfing the net one night I read an article about hypnosis and was very intrigued. I soon realized I had found my next interest! Over the next several months I devoted much of my spare time to the topic, even taking some short online courses and attending a couple of workshops in the local area. Of course I tried practicing my skills on Sam, who turned out to be a less than suitable candidate. She never bought into my new hobby and so would never open her mind up fully when I tried.

This all changed one Friday afternoon when she came home from work feeling stressed and uptight. I poured her a glass of wine and ran her a nice warm bath. While she was soaking I setup our bed with some towels in preparation for a massage. I lit some candles and put on some soothing music.

Sam stayed in the bath long enough to finish a couple of glasses of wine and was beginning to feel much more relaxed. I then told her I was going to massage the rest of her stresses away and helped her from the bath. After drying her off, I led her to the bedroom and guided her onto the bed face down. She let out a huge sigh and closed her eyes. If nothing else I was gaining some serious good husband points!

Once I started rubbing her shoulders and neck I started my well rehearsed monologue, encouraging her to focus on my voice while she became more relaxed. After all my previous failed attempts I was stunned at how quickly she seemed to fall into a deep state of sleep. I wasn't convinced yet so I continued to reinforce my message for a good 20 minutes. Part of me believed that she had just fallen asleep from exhaustion.

I decided to do a few little tests and was pleasantly surprised by her compliance. I reinforced that she enjoyed being in this relaxed state and would be open for me to put her under in the future. Once I was satisfied that she had this implanted in her memory I decided it was time for some fun!

I told her that when I said, "wake up Sam," she would be wide awake, feeling good and under my control. When I said "sleep now Sam," she would return to a deep sleep. It was now or never so I woke her up.

Sam opened her eyes and looked at me with a big smile. I put her straight back to sleep. While she was asleep I told her that when she awoke again she would be not see me there. She would hear my instructions but it would seem like a voice inside her head. I also told her that she would be feeling very horny and start playing with herself. I then woke her up again.

Sam opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She rolled over and looked around the room, slightly confused. This didn't last long as her hands started to wander. Squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her right hand starting making its way down her body to her pussy. I decided to give her some further instructions. I told her to alternate between fingering herself and playing with her clit. I could tell she was getting very wet.

It occurred to me that it was possible that she was acting. Perhaps going along with everything until she had sucked me in and then could mock me for believing I had actually hypnotized her. The ultimate test would be to make her orgasm without physical stimulation. I told her to put her hands by her side and that she could no longer move them. I then told her that I was going to do a slow count down from ten. Each number would edge her closer and closer to orgasm. Once I said zero, she would come in an earth shattering climax.

I started the countdown and watched in fascination as she moved her hips and squeezed her thighs together. The lower I got, the greater the frustration at not being able to move her hands became. When I hit zero she exploded! Her whole body shook and she even squirted a little bit, something she had never done before! I was now totally convinced.

I spent the next couple of hours using Sam as my own sexual plaything. I didn't do too much that we wouldn't normally do, it was more about having a partner who was into sex as much as me. We fucked in every imaginable position. She came frequently! I had to work hard to keep control. Once I was exhausted I told her I was going to come in her mouth and she would swallow, something she would rarely do. She didn't even hesitate, swallowing my load like a porn star. I then reinforced how much she enjoyed herself and that she would be open to hypnosis in the future.

Over the next several weeks I took advantage of my new found power, regularly putting her under and having a great time. The longer this went on the easier she became to hypnotize. To the point where I would say, "sleep now Sam," and she would be under my control. Life was bliss for me!

One Friday night I was having a beer with a mate and talking shit. He was lamenting his unsatisfactory sex life and I thought it might be an opportunity to get some new people involved in our bedroom.

My mate Steve and his wife had been our friends for years. Our wives had actually gone to school together and I had always had a thing for his wife Sue. I started to tell him a little bit about what I'd been up to. He was very intrigued which encouraged me to continue. Long story short, he was keen to bring Sue over and see if I could hypnotize her for his pleasure.

We made plans for them to visit for dinner. I made no promises but told him that we had nothing to lose. The girls were both keen for a catch up so readily agreed to our dinner plans.

Before our guests arrived I put Sam under and gave her some very clear instructions. I told her that she would encourage Sue to give hypnosis a go cause it was so relaxing and had helped her feel so good. I also told her that once I started working with Sue she would sit quietly so as not to distract her. Other than that she would act normally and appear wide awake.

When they arrived it was treated as any other get together. We had a few drinks and a nice meal. After dinner I started telling Steve and Sue about my new hobby. Sam jumped in right on cue telling Sue how good she had been sleeping and how relaxing my hypnosis was. Steve played his part, reminding Sue how she had been feeling run down lately due to stress and lack of quality sleep. Sue expressed some doubts but agreed to give it a go.

I had her sit comfortably on our couch and told her to focus on my voice, ignoring everything and everyone around her. I started my monologue with a steady continuous tone. She had drank a few wines and was surprisingly easy to put under. Within ten minutes I could see clear signs of her entering a trance. I continued for a further ten minutes before trying a few tests. Once I was sure she was under my control i put her into a deep sleep. I then put Sam to sleep as well. I told both girls that they wouldn't recall anything that happened from now on, apart from some pleasant dreams. I also reinforced that they would wake on my command but remain under my control.

I then turned to Steve and asked him how far he wanted to take this. I told him i had no issue with swapping and sharing but if he didn't want this he could take his wife to the bedroom and have the fuck of his life. Steve didn't hesitate! "If I get to fuck your wife, you can fuck mine!" He replied excitedly.

He did seek reassurance that the girls would have no memory and I told him that this would not be a problem. The girls would be our sluts for the night and have no recollection of it. He was sold!

We have a three seat couch and two single recliners which we positioned to face the girls on the couch. We removed the coffee table, grabbed a fresh beer each and sat down for some fun.

I reminded the girls that when i woke them up they would be under my control. They would follow all my suggestions without hesitation and doing the things i suggested would give them pleasure. I then woke them both up. They sat there with smiles on their faces.

I wanted to take it slow and extend the pleasure cause I had dreamed of doing this for so long. First i spoke with Sue. "Sue, Steve would really like to see Sam's tits, can you please lift up her shirt and bra so he can?"

She immediately turned and moved over closer and followed my command. Sam didn't hesitate, just looked at Steve. I told Sue that she was free to play with Sam's tits which she did. Steve was in heaven. I think up until this point he still had a few doubts.

After a few minutes of this I told Sam to come over to Steve and straddle him so he could have a look and a play. I told Sue to do the same with me. Once she did I removed her shirt and bra. Finally, after so many years I was playing with Sue's bare tits! Her's were much larger than Sam's, not that I am a big titty fan but it was nice to play with some big ones for a change. I was distracted for a while but when I looked at the other couple Steve was sucking and fondling Sam's boobs. I told both girls that they were welcome to kiss us which they both did. Watching my wife make out with my mate was almost as exciting as what I was doing with Sue.

Once I thought it was time to move on I told Sue to stop and stand in front of me. I then told Sam to kneel down behind her and slowly remove first her pants then her underwear. She did exactly as I asked and I'll never forget seeing Sue's bald pussy being slowly revealed. Her inner lips protruded somewhat and looked so tasty, but eating her would wait for a while. Once Sue's panties were completely down she stepped out of them and stood for my inspection. I told Sam to reach around and use her fingers to open her up for me to have a proper look. I asked her if she was wet and how tight she was. Sam rubbed her fingers up and down her slit a few times before slipping her middle finger in. She told me she was very wet and tight.

My inspection complete I instructed Sam to stand in front of Steve and finish removing her shirt and bra. I then told Sue to repeat what Sam had done to her so that Steve could look at Sam's pussy. Again a beautiful bald pussy was revealed. This one not as 'meaty' but still looking tasty. Sue didn't need to be asked to spread the lips and finger it.

I looked over to Steve and saw his pants bulging. I knew he was keen to move on but I wanted to enjoy more of a show. I told the girls to move back to the couch and make out. They were free to explore each others bodies as much as they liked. The girls started kissing while fondling each other's boobs. Pretty soon their hands started moving further south until they were rubbing and fingering each others pussy. By the look on Steve's face he didn't mind the delay in him getting some action. For years we had both spoken about how hot it would be for our wives to do this.

I told the girls that for the next little while they could explore each other in any way they liked. I was keen to see how far they would take this without direct instruction from me. I didn't have to wait long. Sue was soon making her way down Sam's body, sucking her nipples for a while before making her way further down. Once she got down past her abdomen she hopped off the couch onto her knees. She pushed Sam's legs apart and started exploring her pussy with her tongue. Sam was moaning in pleasure. Once Sue started fingering her whilst sucking on her clit Sam came hard.

After she settled from her climax Sam got off the couch and encouraged Sue to take up the position she was just in. Similar technique, same result! They then both sat on the couch smooching like long time lovers.

Once they had enjoyed their post orgasm smooch I told Sue that it was time she introduced Sam to her husband's cock. I had Sam kneel in front of Steve and instructed Sue to take off his pants and feed his cock to her. The introduction went well! Pretty soon Sam was taking his whole in her mouth, bouncing her head up and down quickly. I knew Steve wouldn't last too long with this treatment but figured it would probably best to get the first load out the way. I was right and in less than five minutes Steve tensed up and moaned as he shot his load into my wife's mouth. Watching his cock pulse as he pumped semen into Sam's mouth was very intense to say the least! I told the girls to kiss and share the load before swallowing it. Then it was my turn for the same treatment.

I know this seems a bit methodical but I wanted to enjoy every aspect of the experience. By taking turns we could both enjoy the visual aspects without distraction and the physical aspects without missing anything. Because the girls were under my control I could do this. Maybe in future encounters I will let things flow more spontaneously but for now I wanted to soak it all up!

Once the girls had swallowed my load I sent them back to the couch and told them to play. I told them that we wanted to see some nasty, raw, lesbian sex. They should lick and finger each others pussies and arses. Scissor each other, anything to make each other come as often as they could. Over the next half an hour they didn't disappoint! Each girl came several times, with each orgasm seemingly more powerful than the previous one. Steve and I sat in our recliners with our beers enjoying the show.

Once our dicks were hard again we decided it was time for some serious fucking.

I suggested to Steve that we put one girl to sleep and team up on the other. I was keen for some spit roasting, double penetration and anything else we could think of. He agreed but asked which wife we should try first. I said that we could start with mine and swap after five or so minutes. Try one position then wake the other up and have her tag in. I would give the instruction that once the girl in action was tagged by the other she would return to the couch and sleep until I gave the command for her take over.

"Done," said Steve, "lets get started!"

I retrieved some lube and wipes in preparation and gave the commands. We started with Sam on her hands and knees with Steve in her mouth and me in her pussy. After five minutes we swapped. I watched carefully as Steve slid his hard cock into my wife of 25 years. A moment I will never forget! He quickly got into a steady rhythm which quickly brought Sam to orgasm. Once she was done I gave the command for Sue to tag in. Her mouth felt as good as it did the first time! Now to try her pussy. Steve stayed beside me as I entered her, wanting to watch the initial penetration. Oh fuck it felt good. She was tight like Sam had said and I know if it wasn't for the beer and the fact I had come earlier, I would not have lasted long.

We repeated this routine several times before deciding to take it to the next level. Steve lay on his back and we had Sam straddle him. Once he was all the way in I let her ride him for a few minutes before exploring her rosebud with a lubricated finger. I quickly added a second and once I knew she was ready I placed my well lubed cock at her back entrance. Being hypnotized and relaxed it didn't take long before I was all the way in and we got into a good rhythm. Feeling him stroking in her pussy added a whole new dimension to the sex and I didn't want it to stop.

Well I wouldn't have wanted it to stop if I didn't have another arse ready to be fucked! We swapped the girls again and I wiped my dick while Sue started riding Steve. Once ready I repeated the process and pretty soon I was fucking my mate's wife's arse.

We did another couple of swaps so that we each had a go in both pussies and arses, but all good things must come to an end. We just had to decide were each of us would finish, tough choice! I decided to get a dice and allocate a number to each option. We rolled and I got Sue's pussy and Steve got Sam's arse. We woke both girls up and positioned them, I chose missionary and as an added bonus had Sam positioned to rim me. This allowed Steve to kneel behind Sam and enter her arse. I couldn't take very big strokes due to getting rimmed, but every time Steve pushed in it had the effect of pushing Sam's face against my arse. Her tongue felt magic and despite the lack of movement by me it didn't take long until I came in Sue's tight pussy. Steve followed in Sam's arse soon after. A great end to a great night.

We cleaned up ourselves and the girls and had them get dressed. We put the chairs back where they belonged and double checked that everything was back to the way it was when they went under. I reinforced the message that they had a great night and no memory of what actually happened. Steve was nervous when I woke them but they both woke with big smiles and told us how great they felt.

Soon after we said our goodbyes, but not before the girls said that we should do this again. Steve and I exchanged looks and agreed. I checked in with Steve a few days later and he told me Sue was acting completely normal, although she said she had some sore muscles which she couldn't understand. She also said she can't believe how relaxed she has felt since being hypnotized. I can see another session in our near future!