Taking Advantage Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking further advantage of hypnosis.
1.8k words
4.06
13.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after the awesome night with our hypnotized wives, Steve messaged me to see if we wanted catch up. He said that Sue kept saying how great she felt after that night and was keen for some more of my relaxation therapy. I didn't need to be asked twice and suggested Sam and I come over to their place the following Friday.

Induction was a simple process this time and within 20 minutes of our arrival both girls were asleep on the couch. I told Steve that I would not be so controlling tonight and we would each just do what we felt like. I added that for me this would involved a lot of time with his wife! This suited him fine.

I then told the girls that when they woke they would be very horny, they would take off their clothes and be ready for any sexual activity we suggested. I reinforced that they would enjoy everything we did without any inhibitions. Then I woke them up.

They immediately started to remove their clothes, a show that really got Steve and I in the mood (as if we weren't already)!

Both girls were hot in their own way. Sam had short black curly hair, Sue had shoulder length brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. Sam had small, B cup, tits with big nipples and just the slightest hint of sag. Sue had large double D's with huge aureoles topped with big pointed nipples. Their breasts suited them as Sam was slimmer than Sue, though neither could be called fat.

Both girls removed their pants revealing their underwear. Neither had on what would be called sexy knickers, but both were showing camel toes which looked hot. They started sliding their panties down exposing two beautiful pussies. Again the girls were different but hot in their own way. Sam had a thin landing strip. Until recently she had kept her pussy completely shaved so her narrow strip wasn't much more than stubble about an inch wide. Below this her lips were clean shaven. I always describe her pussy as pretty. Her inner labia were mostly contained within, with just a hint peeking out.

Sue on the other hand was completely bald. Her pussy lips were plump and her inner lips hung out thick and meaty. The contrasts between the two made this whole situation even hotter!

I told Sue to kneel in front of me and suck my cock. I told Sam to do what Steve asked her to. She immediately went over to him. I had my cock out by the time Sue had settled in front of me and she immediately went work on it. I'm a solid six inches, same as Steve, and Sue had no trouble taking my whole tool into her hot mouth. I told her to look at me while sucked. I knew I wouldn't last long which was fine because we had plenty of time. We maintained eye contact as she bobbed up and down taking my whole length with each stroke. When I was ready to come I held her head still with my cock deep in her mouth and blasted the back of her throat. She initially gagged but recovered to swallow my load. I closed my eyes and laid my head back while she cleaned up my cock.

I was brought back to the present when I heard a moan from Steve. I looked over and saw that he had positioned Sam on her back on the coffee table with her legs in the air. He was on his knees and had entered her and started stroking. I knew I would be a while recovering so sent Sue over to sit on Sam's face.

When Sue took up her position Steve looked over to me with a questioning look. I told him that I had shot my first load and thought he might as well enjoy them both while I recovered. He nodded and said, "well in that case we might as well get comfortable, you don't mind if we move to the bedroom do you?"

"Of course not." I replied.

After a couple more hard thrusts Steve pulled out and stood up, he told the girls to follow him and headed down to our master bedroom. I followed along.

Once in the bedroom Steve lay on his back and had Sam mount his cock. Then he told Sue to sit on his face facing Sam. I sat on the edge of the bed watching my mate enjoy both our wives' pussies. They started making out and fondling each others' tits. Both were grinding on Steve. It took about five minutes before they both came. I was surprised that Steve still held off.

Time for me to get back into the action. I told Sue to hop off and start sucking my dick. Once she did Sam lent down to kiss Steve, cleaning all her friend's juices off his face. In this position I had a clear view of Steve's cock in her pussy and I had an inspiration. I stopped Sue from her work and had her sit on the bed playing with herself. I then knelt behind Sam and told Steve it was time to truly share my wife. I said to him, "I'm going to join you in that pussy, I hope you don't mind a bit of cock contact!"

Before he had a chance to answer I started to push my dick into Sam's pussy on top of his.

I held Sam's hips still while I gradually entered using slow strokes getting deeper each time. Sam stopped kissing Steve and buried her head in his shoulder. Once fully in I paused for a moment before commencing long slow strokes. If Steve did mind he didn't say anything. In fact it wouldn't have been five minutes before I noticed him tense up and I felt a sudden warmth and extra wetness around my dick!

I only stroked for a short while after Steve came, I could feel his dick getting soft. I withdrew and told the girls it was time for a clean up. Arranging Sue on her back on the floor I had Sam straddle her face. Sue went straight work. Steve and I stood in front of Sam so she could clean our cocks. We discussed how good that had been and agreed that sometime soon we would share Sue's pussy.

I was still rock hard but Steve had gone completely soft. He soon moved away and then left the room, I assumed to use the bathroom. Now that I had the girls to myself I relocated them back onto the bed in a 69 with Sam on top. While Sue continued licking Sam's pussy I got behind and rimmed her rosebud. Occasionally I ventured down to her pussy and engaged Sue in a bit of a tongue dual.

I didn't hear Steve come back into the room until he asked if I wanted a beer as he went hand me one. I said, "sure, just hold it for a minute."

I grabbed some lube, applied a little to my dick and Sam's already moistened backdoor. Without too much effort I slid my meat in and took my drink from Steve. A classic "hold my beer" moment!

I didn't stroke much but got Sue to shift her focus from Sam's pussy to my balls. Steve sat leaning against the bedhead and redirected Sam's mouth to his cock. That's how we spent the next 15 minutes, me taking the odd stroke, the girls pleasing us orally and Steve just relaxing. We chatted casually about all sorts of general shit.

Eventually the topic of footy (Rugby League) came up. He's not a big fan but I love the game. We both agreed that Friday night footy would extra good this season with two naked waitresses providing drink service with specialized attention. The season started the following week. After we made some rough plans of what we would do we decided it was time to call it a night.

Again we had to decide where to finish. We didn't need the dice tonight as we both wanted to finish in each other's wife's arse. After getting the girls side by side on the bed on their hands and knees we took them anally. There was no finesse, just both fucking until we came.

While we were getting the girls cleaned up I noticed that Steve's mood had changed a bit. He seemed withdrawn and deep in thought. I figured he was feeling a bit guilty of the way we were taking advantage of the girls. I asked what was up and he denied anything was wrong. I kept pushing until he eventually opened up. My initial suspicion that he was feeling guilty could not have been further from the truth!

He said, "if you had of told me a month ago that we could turn our wives into a pair of sex toys I would not have believed it and if I did I would have thought we have the ultimate situation, what more could a bloke want? But here we are and only a couple of weeks in I'm thinking, what else could we do? It's like a drug, I've had a taste and I want more!"

I considered his statement for a moment and asked, "what did you have in mind?"

He replied, "anything and everything!"

For the next ten minutes we brainstormed ideas. We talked about having the girls gang-banged, ordering pizza and having the girls fuck the delivery guy and getting more girls involved. When discussing more girls we thought about who and came up with a list. At least one of these women had a daughter who was 19 and I suggested a mother daughter combination. This started him on a new tangent and he suggested his mother-in-law. Now there was a thought! We both have adult daughters but we both thought that was too taboo, we both have some limits it seems!

The only problem he had now was that he was concerned that we would be limited by our ability to keep performing and not being able to take full advantage of the available pussy. I said that there were ways around this and he immediately thought about Viagra. But I had another idea. "If I hypnotized you, I could give you ultimate staying and recovery power. I could make sure you were fully aware and remember everything. You'd be a sex machine!"

Steve considered this but worried that I might take advantage of him, he wasn't keen to be one of my fuck buddies! I assured him that I had never had any homosexual thoughts so his arse was safe! He said he'd think about this. We agreed to talk about all of this in a few days time, after we each had some time to consider all of our options.

Following some reinforcing for the girls we took them to the lounge, had them dress and woke them up. Once again the girls woke up feeling great. I suggested that Steve and Sue come over next Friday to watch the footy. The girls happily agreed.

Where we go from here is limited only by our imagination!