Taking Allison Ch. 04

Story Info
Allison spends the night with Jake without her husband.
11.3k words
4.37
81.1k
207

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EasyDen
EasyDen
814 Followers

Allison laid naked on Jake's bed, his head was between her legs as he expertly licked and sucked on her clit while his index and middle fingers were rapidly pumping inside her. Allison was breathing loudly, a high pitched whimper would escape her lips every so often.

"Right there! Oh!...Just like that! I'm gonna cum!" She announced sharply between heavy breaths, her eyes were shut tightly as she concentrated. With one hand, she gripped the sheets of the bed, the other was running through Jake's hair, who was diligently working her. Adam watched from his usual spot in the corner of the room.

Allison's hips bucked as she let out a loud moan. "I'm cumming!" She whined out as her body began to convulse, Jake's fingers easily slid in and out as Allison was soaked from their sex and now cunnilingus. Her head was thrown back as the wave of familiar pleasure she had come to know from Jake washed over her.

She breathed heavily and opened her eyes. "God, that was good." She said tiredly.

The three made their way to the living room and got dressed, it was a Wednesday evening, the Wednesday following Allison's threesome with Jake and Harry that prior Friday.

"This was a fun surprise on a Wednesday." Jake said as he pulled his jeans up.

Allison was putting her shirt on. "Yeah, well, Adam's going out of town for work this weekend, so we figured we'd get our fix today instead. I didn't wanna be without." The whole meet up with Jake was last minute and unusual to happen on a weekday.

Jake frowned. "Aw. Well at least I got to see you guys today. Where are you headed, Adam?"

"Austin. My company is sending some coworkers and me out for some seminars."

"Austin! great city." Jake replied happily, the two chatted briefly about the city. Jake gave Adam some restaurant recommendations and different places he had to make time for during his time there.

Jake finally walked the couple to the door, Adam and Jake shook hands, Jake gave him a firm pat on the shoulder and wished him well on his trip. Allison and Jake looked at each other, she gave him a playful pout. The two embraced in a deep kiss before pulling away, Jake still had her in his arms.

"I don't want to overstep...but you're always welcome here if you're looking for company this weekend." Jake stated boldly, knowing it may have been a risk. Allison and Adam looked at each other, both stayed silent. Jake quickly chimed in again, worried that he was going over their boundaries. "Just a suggestion! Whatever you guys are comfortable with, otherwise I'll see you when Adam gets back."

Allison offered a reluctant smile. "...We'll discuss it, but otherwise I'll see you soon enough." They kissed softly again and the two walked down the driveway and into Adam's car.

Later that evening, Adam was packing his luggage as Allison laid back on the bed, she was browsing the internet on her laptop. She looked over at Adam,

"So...have you put any thought into what Jake said?" Allison asked.

"What's that?" Adam was folding a shirt.

"About me going over there while you're away."

Adam was silent, but continued to pack his luggage, Allison could tell he was in deep thought. He felt a nervousness in the pit of his stomach, he had mixed feelings about his wife being at Jake's house without him. He looked over at Allison,

"I don't know...what do you think?"

"I have...mixed feelings." Allison admitted.

"Do you want to?" Adam asked.

"I don't know...yes and no. I like being with him...and I obviously fucking him, but maybe I like it because you're there." Allison felt like being there without her husband would be as if she was cheating on him despite her having sex with Jake multiple times by that point.

Adam nodded, he was conflicted.

"...Why don't you take the weekend off and we'll regroup with Jake next week." Adam said as he finished packing the last of his clothes and zipped the luggage.

Allison quickly nodded, "Yeah, maybe that's a good idea." She was relieved that it wasn't up to her to make the choice, she knew her relationship with Jake worked because all parties were in agreement the entire time. There was a huge comfort to her having Adam there and she loved that it was as arousing to him as it was to her.

Allison shut her laptop and put it on the nightstand and looked at Adam with a devilish smirk. "Come here." She motioned over. Adam smiled and moved the luggage off the foot of the bed and crawled on top of his wife, the two intertwined in a deep, loving kiss.

It wasn't long until their clothes were off and Adam was on top of Allison thrusting himself inside her. The two locked eyes and shared a kiss, it felt nice for both of them to be able to decompress with one another. Allison moaned out as her husband pumped himself back and forth inside her. Weeks upon weeks of watching Jake and Allison made Adam subconsciously try to try harder to please his wife.

Allison moaned softly, she liked the emotional connection they shared during sex, even if he didn't feel physically as good at Jake.

Adam grunted as he thrusted. "Fuck...I'm gonna cum." He muttered out, Allison nudged him off of her and quickly moved down to his cock, taking him into her mouth. She quickly bobbed her head up and down on him as Adam groaned out, he erupted in her mouth. Adam breathed heavily as Allison slowly released him. She took a deep gulp and swallowed his cum, a thing she's picked up from her time with Jake.

Adam exhaled and closed his eyes happily, Allison got up and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she returned, she crawled back into bed and snuggled up to Adam. "I don't want you to go." She pouted. Adam wrapped his arm around her and held her close, he gave her a kiss on the head. "I know, truth be told, this really isn't going to be that fun of a trip. What are you going to do this weekend?" He asked.

Allison thought for a brief moment. "Jeez, I don't know. A weekend without either of my guys, I don't know how I'll survive."

Adam was silent for a moment. "If you wanted to...I guess you could go to Jake's."

Allison took a beat and shook her head, "It's ok." She assured him.

Adam nodded. "Well, I trust you, and if you decide to want to...that's ok. I mean, I guess I don't want you deprived." He told her jokingly.

Allison looked at Adam and nodded. "I guess I'll think about it, but I wasn't planning on going...Maybe I'll just have some girlfriends over for drinks or something. Or we'll go out to dinner... I don't know."

Adam nodded, "That sounds nice too." He closed his eyes to go to sleep. Allison's eyes stayed open, she was deep in thought about what she would be doing that weekend.

Early the next morning, Allison pulled up to the airport terminal drop off point, Adam was in the passenger seat. She stopped the car and turned to look at her husband. "Have a safe trip, please text me when you land!" She told him. Adam nodded and leaned in for a kiss. "I will. Thanks for driving me." He told her and got out of the car, he walked around to the trunk to retrieve his luggage. He walked back up to the passenger side window where they both exchanged their I love yous, Allison watched him walk into the airport and drove off.

Allison got home from work around 5PM, she placed her keys on the kitchen counter and let her hair down. Her phone chimed when she got a text, she picked it up assuming it would be Adam who she had been in contact with since he landed in Austin, but to her surprise it was Jake.

"Hey you. Enjoying your time alone?"

Allison read the text and smiled. "Hey! Just got home from work. The house is so quiet. It's going to suck not having anybody this weekend :("

Another text came in, "I miss you already! Remember, you're always welcome here. Stay the night if you want!"

Allison stared at her phone as she made her way to the bedroom. The house felt empty, quiet, and boring, she had grown used to spending her Saturdays with Jake and Adam and was a tad bummed she wouldn't be doing that this time.

She threw the phone on the bed and got changed out of her work clothes and into a pair of spandex shorts and a small white tank top. Her mind was racing as she weighed the options of going to Jake's without Adam. He told her it was ok, so why wouldn't she? On the other hand, would it feel more like cheating? It would feel wrong.

Allison grabbed a glass of water and sat on the couch in the living room. She flipped on TV and absentmindedly watched, though her mind was fixated on her dilemma. She let out a tiny sigh. She was bored. She missed Adam and she missed Jake. If she was at Jake's at least there would be things to do, even if they weren't having sex. She could lay out by the lake, soak in the hot tub...and she could get laid. She knew going there would lead to sex.

She finally picked up her phone to text Adam.

She typed, "So would you still be alright with me spending the night at Jake's this weekend?"

Adam read the text, he paused, his heart was racing, he felt a pang of jealousy in the pit of his stomach. He was walking out of the large hotel banquet hall and made his way to the empty elevator to go up to his room, he called Allison when the doors closed.

Allison nervously answered when she saw the call come up.

"Hey babe." She said simply.

"Hey."

"How is your day going?" She asked, trying to ease into things.

"It's just ending, thankfully. It's been a long day. I'm ready to get back to the room. Some people wanted to go out on the town, but I might have to wait until tomorrow."

Allison was relieved he was calm, "So did you read my last text?"

"I did...so you want to spend the night?" He asked.

"He suggested it, but I don't have to...I'm just bored and you know I hate staying alone."

Adam could sense she was flustered and nervous. "I know I said you could go over, but we didn't discuss spending the night." He said with a sigh, the elevator door opened on his floor, he headed to his room.

Allison started to speak, "I know, listen, I don't have to, but the offer was on the table, and-" She was interrupted by Adam.

"Do you really want to?"

Allison paused, "I mean, I do want to, but I don't have to."

"Listen, I trust you, and I love you. By this point, I guess we've known Jake long enough, and I trust you. If you really want to, you can...maybe this is the next step in our...agreement..whatever this is."

Allison smiled, "I love you too. You know you have nothing to worry about."

"Can you just check in regularly...be in contact...maybe facetime me from time to time?"

"Of course." Allison assured him.

Adam was nervous, but appreciated Allison at least being honest. "Listen, babe, I'm going to take a shower and rest up, let me know what you end up doing tonight, alright?"

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

They hung up. The two of them both felt the same tinge of anxiety over the situation. This was a new step, Allison had never spent time with Jake without Adam there. Adam stepped in the shower, lingering on the thoughts of Allison staying the night with Jake. Was he making a mistake? Was this a step too far? He sighed as the warm water washed over him. He debated in his head whether or not to call Allison and call it off. He sighed. "It'll be ok." He whispered, trying to convince himself. It's not like there's much more they can do without him there. He's already seen it all, he's heard her wails of pleasure, he's watched Jake take his wife to orgasm week after week, but at least he was there for it.

After hanging up with Adam, Allison saw another text had come through from Jake explaining that it was alright if she didn't want to come and he didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

Allison took a deep breath and typed back.

"I'll be over in a half hour :)"

She put the phone down and began to pack an overnight bag. She wasn't sure how long she would be there, so she packed a weekend's worth of different kinds of clothes in her bag and things like makeup and skincare products. She was a mixture of nerves and excitement. Before leaving, she emailed her boss telling her she wouldn't be coming in that next day. She figured she could at least make a three day weekend out of it. She looked in the mirror and gave herself a onceover before leaving the house to Jake's.

Some time later, she parked her car in Jake's driveway, there was no backing down now. She stepped out of the car and walked to the front door. It felt strange without her husband there. She felt butterflies in her stomach, she figured it was a mixture of nerves and excitement, she and Adam both agreed it would be fine, but she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Regardless, she knocked on the door.

The door opened with Jake on the other side. "Hi you." He greeted her with a smile.

"Hey." Allison replied as she walked into Jake's open arms but said nothing.

Jake's arms wrapped around her. He noticed her distant disposition, she seemed anxious to him. "Everything okay?"

She rested her head against his chest and nodded. "Yeah...it's just...weird...without Adam here I guess I'm weirdly nervous.." Allison admitted.

Jake pulled away slightly, his hand was on her back. "Aw, well don't be nervous. Why don't you come in and hang out. We'll just see how things go."

She smiled and nodded, Jake guided her inside, closing the door behind her.

Jake hugged Allison close, she closed her eyes and leaned into him, she was already beginning to feel better.

"Can I have a kiss at least?" Jake asked.

Allison opened her eyes tilted her head up, Jake leaned down slightly to meet her lips. What they both expected to be a quick peck on the lips quickly turned into a slow, drawn out kiss. She sighed a mix of relief and pleasure. Jake's hands found her ass and gave each cheek a firm squeeze, the spandex material of her shorts made it irresistible. Allison let out a small whimper, she didn't know how he did it. They couldn't resist one another, his touch was enough to make her melt away any concerns she had.

"Are you starting to feel better?" Jake asked softly against her lips.

"Mhm." Allison responded softly before going back for more.

Jake's lips moved to her neck, he began to suck and kiss on her causing Allison to moan softly. Admittedly, Jake was eager to have Allison to himself. As much as he liked and respected Adam, he was looking forward to having Allison to himself, not having to check in with her husband. She was his, even if for a few days.

"Whose ass is this?" Jake grunted softly.

"Mmm, it's yours." Allison replied.

Jake gave her ass a quick smack, causing Allison to yelp, she loved how rough and dominant he could be. "Smack my ass again...it's yours." She moaned out, her hand was rubbing his bulge through his pants.

Jake smacked it again and Allison moaned. "Take me upstairs." She whispered out softly. He took her hand and quickly led her upstairs to his bedroom. The two immediately started another passionate kiss upon crossing the threshold. Jake lifted her tank top above her head, exposing her breasts. His hands found them and kneaded each breast causing Allison to whimper softly against his lips. Jake quickly took one of her tits in his mouth and sucked on her hardening nipple. Allison moaned out, his tongue swirled around it.

She whimpered out as she watched him, her hand played with his hair, his hands began to pull down her shorts. She helped him by pulling them all the way down, leaving her in a skimpy black thong. Jake looked back up in Allison's eyes. The two exchanged another heated kiss before Jake sat on the edge of the bed with his legs wide open. Allison didn't have to guess as to what he wanted, she wanted the same thing. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and eagerly began to undo his button, then his fly. She reached down the front of his jeans and boxers and pulled out his cock, she stroked it while looking up into his eyes. "And this is mine." She told him softly before opening her mouth to take in the head of his cock.

Jake let out a pleasured sigh as her warm mouth engulfed his member. "Mmm, that's right baby, all yours." He watched as the young woman's head happily bobbed up and down on him, he felt her tongue lathering him as she went. "That's good, baby, just like that." He whispered out before leaning back slightly. He was glad it didn't take long for her to get over her jitters. Allison lowered herself as far as she could go. She held it for as long as she could before gasping up for air, she jerked his saliva covered cock and looked up at Jake.

"Are you having fun?" Jake asked her, she bit her lip and nodded before running her tongue along his length. Allison nodded, staring into his eyes, she decided she was going to let go this weekend and give into the pleasure. Their whole arrangement felt so dirty, so wrong. Week after week, meeting up with an older superior lover while her husband watched. She squeezed and rubbed the head of his cock and smirked as Jake moaned out softly. She knew she could easily please him as much as he did her.

"Come ride this cock." Jake commanded as he lowered his pants and moved up onto the bed. Allison stood up and slowly peeled off her thong. She kneeled onto the bed and crawled toward Jake, she straddled him and grabbed his cock, positioning the head at her opening. She slowly lowered herself down and let out a moan.

Jake grabbed her hips and guided her as she rode him. "That's it baby, ride this cock." He grunted out, he looked up at her. Allison simply moaned as she began to pick up the pace. "That feels so good." She whimpered out.

"Do you like this cock?" Jake asked.

"I love it." She quickly responded, she leaned back to give Jake a view of her heaving body. "Well I love this pussy..." Jake gave her ass a quick swat. "C'mon, baby, ride it faster."

Allison obliged, her pussy grinding along his length, her hips moved quickly. She let out a loud moan.

"That's it baby." Jake encouraged while watching her. Allison leaned toward him and rested her hands on his chest, she began to twerk herself up and down on him. Jake's hands squeezed her ass roughly as he helped her body move. Allison yelped out, "God you feel so good!"

"Tell me again whose pussy this is." Jake commanded and gave her a spank.

"It's yours." Allison squealed out through moans.

"Tell me again."

"It's your pussy." Allison reconfirmed as she rode him.

Jake spanked her once more, "Again."

Allison yelped out in pleasure. "It's yours!" She called out.

"That's right." Jake smirked, he squeezed her ass roughly and leaned up toward Allison, she leaned down to meet him in a kiss. The two stayed locked in for a moment before a ringing phone was heard. It was Allison's.

"Shit. I've gotta get that." She said softly but didn't stop riding.

Jake groaned in protest, "Can't you call back later?"

Allison moaned. "No, I should get it, it's probably Adam." She told him with a playful pout. She climbed off Jake and retrieved her phone from the pocket of her shorts. It was Adam calling on facetime. Allison looked at the notification and looked over at Jake. "Looks like we might get an audience after all." She smirked and answered the call. Adam saw Allison appear on the screen of his phone, it was apparent she was naked.

"Hi Baby." Allison cheerfully greeted.

"Hi babe...what's going on?" Adam asked,the camera view of Allison was close up, but it was apparent she wasn't wearing a shirt. Adam immediately figured it out.

"Oh...just getting the weekend started with Jake." She told him and tapped her phone to the rear camera to show Jake lying on his bed. "Say hi to Adam!"

Jake waved to the phone, though he was eager to get back with Allison.

Adam laughed softly, "Hey Jake." Allison walked over to Jake and pointed the camera at his cock, her hand came into frame and started to stroke him. Allison then switched back to the front camera to show Jake's cock in front of her face. "Are you gonna watch us, sweetie?" She aimed the camera at herself and slid her tongue along the length of him. "Do you miss watching me suck on Jake's big cock?" She asked before taking the head of his cock in her mouth. Jake winced at the feeling. She popped the head out of her mouth and stroked it again, swirling her tongue around the head. "Oh honey I miss you so much...but don't worry, Jake is taking such good care of me." She playfully assured him before taking him in her mouth again, this time she took more of him in. She sucked on Jake's cock while looking into the camera at her husband, Adam simply laid back and watched. Allison switched the camera view to the rear camera and handed her phone to Jake. "Can you please hold the phone so I can concentrate?" She asked Jake and she stroked him.

EasyDen
EasyDen
814 Followers