Taking Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake took the phone and aimed it at Allison, "I'm hoping I can concentrate." He muttered softly, wincing in pleasure as Allison began to suck him again. Jake held up the phone absentmindedly as the young woman serviced him.

Adam watched the up close show of his wife and Jake, he laid back, stroking himself.

Allison popped Jake out of her mouth and looked at the phone. "I was riding Jake when you called, honey. So I think I'm gonna get back to that." Allison climbed back on top of Jake and took his cock in her hand to position him. She slowly sank down on him and let out a moan. She began a steady riding rhythm and looked at the phone. "Oh, baby, don't worry about me. Jake is gonna take such good care of me this weekend." Her moans got louder, she rubbed on her clit as she bounced up and down on Jake.

Adam was stroking himself as he watched his phone. Allison took the phone from Jake and turned on the front facing camera so she could see her husband. This allowed Jake to grab Allison and thrust up into her.

Allison was wailing out in pleasure, she raised her arm in the air to give Adam an above view of the sex. She threw her head back and grinded on top of Jake's cock, she looked up at the phone. "Are you stroking yourself for me, baby?" Her voice was high and breathy.

"I am." Adam admitted softly through heavy breaths as he jerked himself to the show happening on his phone.

Allison bounced up and down on Jake, happy that she had an audience with her husband again. Jake aggressively leaned up and rolled to get on top of her. Allison yelped and giggled, dropping the phone in the process. The phone landed in a way that gave Adam a slight view of Jake plowing into his wife in missionary. Allison grasped the sheets while moaning. "Oh, honey, he's gonna make me cum!"

Adam concentrated, the bedsheets just barely covered the camera, he was able to see Jake lean down to kiss his wife, she happily returned it and wrapped her arms around him. Adam jerked himself as the two lovers went at it on the other side of the phone. He could hear Allison's muffled moans escaping into Jake's mouth. The two broke their kiss as Allison wailed out, Adam knew what those sounds meant all too well from their time of going to Jake's.

"Yes, Jake! Just like that! Oh, Adam, he's gonna make me cum!" Allison yelled out. Jake grunted as he drove himself into the young woman underneath him. Allison wrapped her legs around Jake's waist, Jake steadied himself with one hand on the bed, the other grasped one of Allison's breasts.

As her moans and cries got higher and louder, Adam could feel his own orgasm nearing. He held out as long as he could until he erupted a few shots onto himself. Allison cried out as her own orgasm came. Allison held Jake close to her as her body stiffened, moaning loudly in Jake's ear.

"Who fucks you better than I do?" Jake asked, grunting into her trying to assert his dominance over the young couple.

"No one!" Allison replied loudly, Adam could feel himself getting hard again at her words, feeling the sting of jealousy and arousal as he saw his wife with her lover, the sounds of her ecstatic moans, her wails of pleasure, he never heard her make those noises before they met Jake.

Jake grunted and took himself out of her, immediately shooting warm streams of his cum onto her chest. Allison softly hummed and moaned to encourage him. As the two caught their breath, Allison reached over to the phone and picked it up, bringing it back to her, she smiled sweetly at her husband.

"Hi, honey, sorry...you know how we get." She teased, but she knew that kind of talk turned him on. Jake laid next to Allison to look at the camera, he softly planted kisses along her neck.

Allison smiled, letting Jake do as he pleased, she pointed the camera at her chest that was covered in cum. "Ugh, Jake made a mess." She pouted, before pointing the camera back at her, she ran a finger through one of the streams and brought it to her mouth, licking some of the cum off her finger. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Adam smiled. "Of course I did, you looked so sexy. I'm jealous of Jake this weekend!"

Jake smiled, "Don't worry, Adam, just looking after her, then she's all yours again. Well, when she isn't here. He joked.

Adam laughed, "Careful, you two. You don't have me around to play referee, one of you might get hurt!"

The three chatted over facetime for the next 10 minutes, before saying their goodbyes.

"Alright, honey, well let me know what you end up doing tonight. I love you!" Allison told her husband sweetly.

"I will, you guys have fun, I love you too. Bye Jake." Adam said, before ending the call. Allison let out a small sigh of relief mixed with exhaustion.

"Are you hungry?" Jake asked.

"I could eat. Though, I desperately need a shower, thanks to you." She jabbed with a slight grimace, looking down at the cum on her chest.

"What a coincidence, so do I." Jake smirked. "Why don't we clean up and I'll take us out. Somewhere nice."

Allison stood up and walked into Jake's bathroom. It was outfitted with a large vanity mirror with two sinks on the countertop. A large walk in shower and a large whirlpool tub. Adam and Allison truly loved spending time at Jakes as it often felt like they were hanging out at a resort.

She stood in front of the mirror and examined herself, she grabbed a few tissues from the box on the counter and cleaned Jake's load off her chest. Her eyes glanced in the mirror to see Jake walking behind her to start the shower. He walked in and left the large glass door open. Allison walked in after him.

"I can't get over this house." Allison stated, the multiple shower heads sprayed soothing streams of warm water all over them. Jake moved closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. Allison smiled and wrapped her arms around her neck and the two fell into a deep embrace. "Are you enjoying your vacation?" Jake asked.

"Oh yes...the service here is lovely." Allison played along, she let out a small, surprised moan as she felt Jake's middle finger rubbing between her legs. Jake sucked on her neck as water cascaded down their bodies. Allison moaned and began to stroke him in response.

"I don't know how we're gonna get anything done this weekend." Allison let out, she felt pure satisfaction from the warm water and Jake's touch.

"I have nothing but you on my schedule." Jake responded before meeting her lips with his. Their tongues softly rubbed over one another.

The two stayed there for a few moments before Jake turned Allison around and bent her over, she placed her hands on the wall in front of her and looked back at Jake who was already making quick work of sliding himself inside her. "Fuck." She softly moaned out, Jake grabbed her hips and began to thrust inside her.

Jake looked down at her bent over, her ass spread as his cock penetrated her once again. He was convinced she and him were addicted to one another and wondered how many times they would have sex over the weekend. Looking down at her ass, he quickly put his thumb in his mouth to lubricate it and rubbed the outside of her asshole. After a few moments of thrusting and hearing no objection, he slowly stuck his thumb in her ass. Allison let out a surprised moan, "Oh! That's different!" She exclaimed as the new feeling took over.

Jake had inserted his entire thumb. "Are you okay? Would you like me to stop?"

Allison looked back as she rested herself against the wall. "No, keep going, just...be careful." She told him before turning back. She shut her eyes and let the pleasure take over, the sounds of moans echoed throughout the bathroom as her orgasm neared.

Jake picked up the pace on his thrusts, his thumb moving in and out of her ass. The sounds of Allison's moans began to pick up. "Just like that...I'm gonna cum!" Her voice whining out, "Fuck me!"

Jake grabbed onto her tightly and grunted as he fucked the 27 year old. Allison hollered out as she achieved another orgasm from Jake. He slowed his pace to help bring her down before taking his cock out. Allison quickly turned around and guided him to the platform in the shower where he sat down. She quickly lowered herself down taking the head of his cock in her mouth, her hand quickly jerking him off.

Jake winced, looking down at her as she worked him. "Fuck, that's incredible." Allison vigorously sucked and jerked him, Jake gasped out as he reached his own orgasm. "God!" Jake exclaimed as he was bursting inside her mouth. He breathed heavily as Allison slowly released him from her mouth. She visibly swallowed and opened her mouth. "C'mon, we're not gonna get anywhere if we keep being bad." She teased as she stood up, she walked over to a shower head and stood under it.

The two took their shower and got out some time later. Allison wrapped a towel around her body and hair, she walked downstairs to get her bag where she had all her makeup and clothes for the weekend. She took an empty bathroom and got ready.

Jake got ready in his bedroom, he put on a button down shirt and a pair of black slacks, he threw on a nice sport coat and walked downstairs. He looked around for Allison but didn't see her. He figured she must still be getting ready. He walked to the bar to fix himself a glass of scotch and took a sip before hearing the sound of heels on the hard tile floor.

Allison appeared in his view wearing a small, tight black dress that hugged her body perfectly. It showed a fair amount of cleavage without it looking like her breasts were spilling out, the hem of the dress stopped right at her upper-thigh. She wore matching black heels on her feet. Her dirty blonde hair had some wave to it. She had assumed Jake might be taking her out to dinner that night, so she packed accordingly.

"Got a drink for me?" Allison asked as she approached the bar.

"Good god." Jake said as she walked up next to him, he wrapped his arm around her waist and planted a few kisses along her neck, she looked and smelled fantastic. Allison smiled and tilted her neck a bit, she playfully rolled her eyes. "We could just order in." Jake said half jokingly.

"You're gonna let me waste all that time doing my hair and makeup?" Allison played back and leaned into Jake, she picked up Jake's glass of scotch and took a sip, wincing as she still didn't love the taste.

"Sure, why not." Jake said against her neck, Allison grabbed Jake's face and turned him to face her, she looked back at him.

"You're gonna pour me a drink, you're going to take me to dinner and show me a good time...then when we get home you can ruin my makeup." She told him in a playful scolding tone, she kissed his lips once before pulling back.

Jake kissed her back and smiled, "Fine, fine." He retreated behind the bar. "So what's your husband up to tonight?" Jake asked as he grabbed a glass and a bottle of vodka.

"Adam is hitting the town with some of his work friends, he'll probably be getting tipsy himself, knowing how they can be." She watched as Jake threw a couple ice cubes in the glass and poured in a shot of vodka, he then filled the glass with tonic water and a lime wedge. Allison took the drink and raised it to her lips to take a sip.

Jake took a swig of his drink, "Well I'm glad you and Adam agreed to this...to you staying over.

"Yeah...we discussed it. He trusts me, he trusts you. It's not like he hasn't watched me fuck you time and time again, but I could understand his discomfort that it's the two of us. Alone."

"If he's concerned, I can call up Harry, then it wouldn't be the two of us." Jake quipped.

Allison laughed, "Oh I'm sure that would quell all of his nerves...but that was fun...Adam loved watching it too." She said, referring to the threesome they had the previous weekend.

"Well I think if I called Harry and told him you were here, he'd break all traffic laws to get here as fast as possible. He's been asking about you." Jake told her.

"I'm sure he'll get his chance again." Allison told him, "I'm sure Adam is ok though. He told me he was. We've told each other from the beginning, as soon as this gets uncomfortable for either of us, we back out." She told Jake bluntly.

Jake sipped his scotch, "How would you feel about that?"

"Well, sad." Allison told him, "It would be unfortunate that I would have to start cheating on my husband because there's no way I can give this up." She joked. "Are you ready?"

Jake put down his glass. "Ready." He met Allison back out in front of the bar, he placed his hand on the small of her back and guided her out of the house, he felt a sense of pride in the way he was able to make this young woman feel. He knew that despite how much she loved his husband, Adam couldn't please her as well as Jake could. He wondered to himself if it would ever get to a point where Allison would be going behind her husband's back to get what she wanted. He didn't want it to get to that point as he loved spending time with Allison but also really liked and respected Adam.

The two arrived at the restaurant, it was a nice, high end place that Allison had heard of but she and Adam haven't been, it would probably be a place they'd save for a special occasion like their anniversary. She and Adam texted on the way, Allison told him they were going out to dinner, but weren't sure where. Adam was going to grab dinner with his coworkers and bar hop around town.

Jake parked the car and held his index finger up to Allison, indicating "one minute." He got out of the car and quickly made his way over to Allison's side of the car to open her front door. She laughed softly and shook her head, she found the gesture sweet, but unnecessary but she went along with it anyway. "Thank you." Allison told him sweetly, taking his hand and stepping out of the car, she adjusted the hem of her dress.

Jake looked her up and down, "God, you look stunning." he said and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Why thank you, you look quite nice yourself." She responded and leaned into him and walked together to the entrance of the restaurant. Jake felt a sense of pride having the gorgeous young woman on his arm. Their closeness would show everybody that they weren't father and daughter despite their age difference, but that they were there together on a date. Jake talked to the host and shook his hand, slipping the man a $20 bill in order to get a table quicker.

The host led the two to their booth. Allison took in the environment of the restaurant. It felt classy and sexy with its low lighting, it felt classic but had a modern flair to it. She found herself missing Adam, knowing this would be a place they'd love to go. She would have to suggest it for their anniversary. The host pulled out Allison's seat, she thanked him as she sat, Jake sat as well and ordered a bottle of wine.

Allison looked around again before catching Jake's eyes. "Wow." She said simply. "This place is beautiful."

"Wait until you try the food." Jake told her with a smirk. Allison smiled back. "Are you trying to impress me by taking me to the nicest place in town?"

"Maybe."

Allison laughed, "Typically you try to impress somebody so they'll fuck you, if we've done that twice already what more do you have to prove?"

"I'm going for the hat trick." Jake joked causing Allison to laugh, it wasn't hard to imagine they'd have sex again before the night was over.

The bottle of wine came, the waiter poured them each a glass and placed the bottle at the table. Jake, knowing the restaurant well, ordered oysters Rockefeller as an appetizer, when the dish came, Allison smirked and looked at Jake, "If you make an aphrodisiac joke I'm going back home tonight."

Jake grinned and shrugged, "I'm not saying anything, try it though, it's excellent."

Allison picked up an oyster shell, scooped out the topping and took a bite. Her eyes widened, she let out an involuntary "Mm!"

Jake smiled and took an oyster himself. "Good right?"

"Incredible." She responded, before taking a sip of her wine. "You really know how to treat a woman. In all aspects."

The two chatted over wine, getting to know each other better on a personal level. Jake talked to Allison about his career and how even though he was technically retired, he would often do work for the company and help out when needed. He told her about his marriage to his ex-wife, the two ended things on good terms and still considered each other friends. He mentioned they were casual swingers throughout their marriage, which Allison found unsurprising but intriguing. Jake told her a couple amusing stories from different swingers parties they had been to. Allison laughed at his stories. "Are swingers parties common?" Allison asked as she finished her glass of wine.

"They can be, sure. It depends on where you look, who you know."

Allison poured herself some more wine and looked at Jake. "So...have you done THIS before?...Like...the cuckold thing." Allison admittedly didn't like the word cuckold, she liked losing herself to Jake and loved her husband watching, but didn't want to take it to a place where she was too mean or rough with Adam, though she had noticed herself liking the teasing aspect of it. As Jake paused to find his words, Allison joked, "Are we one of many couples in your rolodex?"

Jake laughed, "No...no. I mean, I've had sex with mens' wives before, that's kind of the nature of swinging, sometimes they'd be having with with my wife in the process and there were a few that would watch, sometimes it would be me, their wife and my wife."

Allison took a sip of her wine. "Wow, you've got some experience on you." She giggled, though it was already apparent he knew what he was doing in the bedroom.

"You should come to a party sometime." Jake suggested, "You and Adam. They're a lot of fun."

Allison sighed. "Oh jeez...that's something he and I would have to discuss." She laughed, almost overwhelmed at the idea. Their sex lives had changed so drastically since meeting Jake, she had no idea where they would end up.

The subject in conversation naturally changed. Allison talked about her career, her marriage to Adam and their hopes for the future like their aspirations within their careers. They nearly drank the entire bottle of wine throughout the dinner, Jake ordered himself a filet mignon and Allison ordered the herb-crusted salmon. She was in awe when she took her first bite, her eyes nearly rolled in the back of her head. "Ok, THAT is incredible. When they say something is better than sex, they may be talking about that salmon."

Jake laughed at her comments, he could tell Allison was starting to get slightly tipsy from all the wine, she too cut herself off before she got to a bad point, she was being playful and flirtatious, holding and massaging Jake's hands, the two would also lean in and kiss from time to time. Jake had no issue pretending she was his girlfriend.

She took a few selfies for Adam making sure to show off some cleavage and texting him how fantastic the restaurant was. Adam read the text from Allison while walking with a group of his coworkers on a sidewalk in downtown Austin, they were on their way to the next bar. He texted back playfully, "What, is Jake gonna propose?"

Allison rolled her eyes. "No...he's just gonna fuck me ;)" She hit send, then followed up immediately with another text. "Don't worry! I'm your wife, not his! We'll talk later, I love you, have fun and be safe tonight!" She put her phone down before giving her attention back over to Jake.

The waiter brought their desserts over, and told the two to enjoy. The waiter glanced at Allison briefly before walking off. Jake leaned in and spoke softly, "Do you see how he's been looking at you? I'm sure he wants to fuck you. I'm sure everyone in here wants to fuck you." He said with a sense of pride.

"Does he now? Maybe he was wondering how much you're paying me." Allison shot back with a smirk. was looking into Jake's eyes, her heel was off of her foot, her leg was stretched under the table for her foot to be able to reach the other side of the booth, her bare foot was massaging his cock through his slacks. "I don't know if I could handle another man in my roster...plus, I doubt he could fuck me as well as you do." She told him, she was leaning in toward him. "How does that make you feel, Jake? You say everyone in here wants to fuck me, but you're the one that gets to take me home." Jake scooped some whip cream off his dessert with his finger and offered it to Allison, she didn't hesitate to suck on his finger slowly, getting the whip cream off his finger.