Taking Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two ate their dessert and then finally got the tab, which Jake immediately grabbed. Once all was settled, the two made their way back to Jake's car. Allison noticed Jake followed her to the passenger door; she was expecting him to open it for her again. Jake wrapped his arm around her and took her face in his hand, bringing her into a deep kiss. Allison moaned softly into his mouth, their tongues brushed against each.

"Are you gonna take me home and fuck me?" Allison whispered as she rubbed his bulge, feeling looser than normal around Jake. "Mhm." He smacked her ass before opening the door. Allison stood into the car, bending over slightly to reveal a bit of her ass, the lacy thong covered her pussy. Jake walked around the car and got in the drivers' seat.

He started the car and slowly made toward the exit of the parking lot when he felt Allison beginning to undo the front of his pants, Allison whispered,

"Just drive the car and don't swerve us off the road."

Her delicate hand pulled out his already hard cock. She softly stroked him and looked around the parking lot to make sure nobody could see them. As Jake stopped the car to turn onto the road, Allison got on her knees on the seat and turned to face Jake, she looked one more time to make sure the coast was clear, extended herself over the center console and lowered her head down and opened her mouth to suck on the head of his cock. Her hand gracefully glided up and down his shaft, working in sync with her mouth.

Jake softly gasped as the sharp rush of pleasure engulfed him. He placed one hand on the top of Allison's head and kept his other hand on the steering wheel, doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, though they'd occasionally glance down at Allison as she sucked him off.

He ran his hand down her back and rubbed her ass before lifting her dress. His middle finger dug under her thong and slid inside her, the feeling caused Allison to moan softly on his cock, the vibrations of her moans only heightened the pleasure. His legs were shaking, he groaned out as he tried to get home as quickly as possible. Every red light would only prolong them getting home but it kept her sucking him. When the car came to a stop, Allison took him out of her mouth to catch his breath, she jerked off his cock that was wet with her saliva, she looked up at him and smiled.

"I need to get this car home." Jake whispered out softly, when the light turned green, he placed his hand back on her head and guided her back down onto him. Jake let out a moan, his body felt shaky, he felt like he could explode at any moment, but did everything in his power to not cum yet.

Allison sucked Jake the entire ride home, trying to please him, but not make him cum until they got home so they could properly fuck one another. Jake parked in his driveway and stopped the car, he put it in park and took the key out of the ignition. His movements were hurried as he wanted to get in the house as quickly as possible, Allison leaned back up and smirked. The two got out of the car and quickly made their way inside the house. Jake opened the door and pulled Allison inside, shutting the door behind her. Allison fell into him as the two began passionately making out in the foyer. Jake lifted her dress and grabbed her bare ass, giving it a firm smack. Allison moaned softly into his mouth as the two made their way to the living room. Jake sat on the couch and pulled Allison on top of them where their lips and tongues continued to work together.

As Allison straddled Jake, she grinded herself on top of him, her hips gyrated, she could feel how hard he was against her. Allison kissed Jake's neck a few times and kissed her way up to his ear. "Wait here, make yourself a drink, I've got a surprise for you." She whispered seductively. The sexual tension in the room was thick and palpable, the two were absolutely dying to dig into one another. Between the wine, the flirting over dinner and their fooling around in the car, Allison was able to take Adam out of her mind and just completely let go sexually, she was truly Jake's even if just for the weekend.

She got up off Jake and walked out of view. Jake could hear the sound of her heels clacking on the tile floor.

Jake did what Allison suggested and poured himself another glass of scotch and retreated back to the couch. He sat waiting for a few minutes in anticipation of what Allison had in store for him, taking a few sips of his drink as he waited.

His ears perked up as he could hear the sound of bare feet on the floor getting closer, he turned to the direction she was coming from to see Allison finally appear in the threshold of the living room wearing a light pink babydoll lingerie set with lace cups covering her breasts, the short sheer see-through dress that hung off the cups rested right below her crotch, the see through material showed a matching lace g-string underneath, a satin bow laid delicately between the breasts, Allison felt like a present and she was ready for Jake to unwrap her.

"Hi." Allison said softly, walking slowly toward Jake, she would play with the hem of the tiny sheer dress that hung off down and would turn her body as she walked, teasing him by showing him glimpses of her body, though the outfit left very little to the imagination.

"Good god." Was all Jake could mutter out, looking at the stunning young woman, Allison now stood in front of him, she would slowly turn her body for him as if she was letting him inspect her for approval. Jake's eyes drank her all in, her firm, perky breasts held up by the lace material, the g-string that got lost in her round, plump ass. Jake couldn't believe his luck to be in her presence.

"Adam hasn't seen this outfit. You think he'd like it?" She asked softly, looking down at Jake.

"If he doesn't he's either blind or stupid, but he's not seeing it tonight." Jake responded as Allison straddled his body. Her movements were slow and seductive, she was in complete control of the situation. "Well maybe this outfit will be just for you." She told him softly as she took Jake's hands and placed her breasts covered by the thin lace material, Jake squeezed them, his thumbs rubbed over her hardened nipples, Allison softly sighed out, her hips were gyrating, Jake's bulge rubbed up against her barely covered pussy.

"You showed me such a nice time tonight, I figured I'd repay the favor." Allison told Jake, looking him in the eyes. She took one of his hands and raised it to her mouth, she took his thumb in his mouth and slowly sucked on it. Jake's free hand trailed over the delicate sheer material that covered Allison's body. She gyrated on his lap in a steady rhythm, both of them appreciating slowing down whereas before they could've gone at it right in the foyer.

"You are so beautiful." Jake uttered softly, the two maintained eye contact before they leaned in to one another to share a slow kiss. Jake's hands kneaded her bare ass cheeks as he helped guide the motions of her grinding. His finger dipped down to her pussy, it didn't take much for the skimpy g-string to be out of the way as he was now rubbing her naked pussy.

Allison softly moaned, she found his cock and squeezed it through his trousers. "It looks like you're gonna get your hat trick after all." Allison stated before standing up, she grabbed Jake's hand and pulled softly, urging him to stand up. Jake followed behind Allison, her hand reaching back to hold him to guide him, her movements were sexy, slow, her ass swayed as she walked, Jake definitely noticed. Allison turned her head back and smirked at Jake as they reached the stairs. She took the stairs slowly, her round ass now at face level of Jake, he reached out and squeezed each ass cheek causing Allison to squeal out in delight. Jake bent her over on the staircase, he lifted the see through garment covering her ass, hooked the g-string with his finger and moved it to the side to expose her pussy. "I couldn't wait." Jake said before leaning in, his tongue rapidly lapped over her naked wet slit. Allison sighed out softly and rested on her arms, letting Jake take her wherever he pleased. "Fuck that feels incredible." Allison softly said.

Jake inserted a finger as he tongued her, getting a louder reaction from Allison. She rested for a few moments while Jake ate her out, the two were drunk with arousal. "Let's take this to the bedroom." Allison whispered before standing back up and continued her walk up the stairs, this time her movement was a bit faster. Jake followed her into the bedroom, she turned to him when they entered. "I'm all yours." She said softly, ready for Jake to take control.

Jake wrapped his arms around Allison's waist and hoisted her up, Allison giggled and wrapped her legs around him. Jake crashed her down on the bed and fell on top of her, their tongues intertwined as their lips engaged.

Jake's finger middle and ring fingers moved her thin g-string to the side and found her wet pussy, he rubbed circles around her clit, Allison moaned desperately against his lips. Allison's hand began to undo Jake's belt when Jake grabbed her wrists and forcefully pinned them down at her side. Jake began to feed on her neck causing Allison to breathe and hum out in delight. His lips sucked on the skin of her neck, he began to work his way down her body. He lifted the hem of her lingerie and slowly pulled down her g-string. Allison lifted her legs to allow him better access. Jake tossed the tiny garment aside and alternated kissing on her legs, starting at the ankles. Allison closed her eyes and laid back as Jake neared her urging pussy.

He spread the lips and softly lapped up her clit with the tip of her tongue. Allison let out a small whine, she cradled the back of his head in her hands, urging him to do more. Jake's fingers entered her and hooked, his hand slowly moved back and forth his fingers twitched inside her, his tongue rapidly flicked over Allison's clit. Her high pitched moans got louder, her fingers dug into his hair, it was apparent Jake was doing something right.

Jake worked the young woman with his tongue and fingers, her moans were sounding desperate, Allison couldn't believe how well Jake did anything sexually. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were shut, her next orgasm of the night was quickly approaching.

"Right there! Yes!" She squealed out, her legs began to stiffen, she cried out as her climax got closer and closer.

Allison breathed heavily while Jake was laser focused.

Allison finally let out a cry, the sounds of her moans filled the room, "God, I'm cumming! Fuck! Right there!" She continued to wail as Jake worked her down and looked up at her as she was coming down from her pleasure induced hysteria.

Jake quickly undid his pants and lowered them along with his boxers, he stripped his shirt off and climbed back on top of Allison who was attempting to recoup. He positioned the head of his cock to her opening and slid himself inside her, the anticipation of their teasing made the moment that much more incredible for the both of them. Jake let out a sigh as he filled her, Allison moaned.

"That's it, go slow for now." She told him as she took in every inch of him. Jake looked down at her, she looked so angelic. "Is this my pussy?" Jake asked again.

"It's your pussy." Allison confirmed with a nod and wrapped her legs around his waist. "It's all yours." She lowered the straps of her babydoll lingerie and lowered the cups to reveal her heaving breasts.. Jake felt an immense pride over how he was able to conquer the beautiful, married young woman, knowing that he could do things for her that her husband couldn't.

"Don't you wish Adam was here?" Jake asked, trying to egg her on. Allison moaned with Jake's thrusts, she spoke softly.

"I'm not sure what good he would be. He wouldn't be able to make me feel as good as you do." As much as Allison missed her husband's presence, she was happy to completely give herself over to Jake. For as good of a sex life Allison and Adam had, she craved Jake more and more physically the more they would see him. She loved the journey Jake had taken her on over their time of knowing him. The two stayed intertwined in missionary for 10 minutes, completely wrapped up in one another.

After some time, Jake removed himself from Allison, "Get on your knees." He commanded, Allison quickly obliged by getting up and crawling onto her knees she stripped the babydoll top off her before leaning down on the bed, her ass was in the air waiting for him.

Jake got behind her and began to slide himself back inside her, Allison let out a long moan as he inched his way back into her. He looked down at her gorgeous, round ass as his cock split her pussy. Jake gave her a spank causing Allison to yelp. Jake grabbed Allison's hair and pulled back slightly as he humped into her. His cock pounded back and forth rapidly, Allison's back was arched as Jake had a hold of her. His hips bucked against her creating a pounding noise as their bodies smacked together. Allison was a symphony of wails and moans, her eyes were shut, she loved out rough Jake was being.

He looked at her tiny asshole presented in front of him, he inserted his thumb again, Allison let out a small grunt in response. His thumb worked in the same motion of his cock. "You like my thumb in your ass don't you?" Jake asked.

"I do!" Allison responded, though there wasn't much Jake couldn't do to her at that point. With Allison's hair firmly grasped in Jake's hand, he pushed her face down into the bed, Jake let go of her hair, his now free hand found its way between her legs.

As he thrusted, and thumbed her ass, his middle and index finger pressed into her clit and rapidly rubbed into her. His thumb and cock worked in unison, his hips picked up speed, as much as his 61 year old body would allow. He was now working her with everything he had, each hand busy, his cock plowing into her, everything working to please the young woman.

Allison gasped, it was almost all too much, her pussy, her clit, her ass, were all being worked by Jake. She was letting out high screams as her face laid against the bed.

"Oh my god, Jake! I'm gonna cum!" Her voice was high and trembling. Jake just continued to work her, he was grunting out and breathing heavily.

Allison was screaming, her body was trembling. "Oh my god!" She screamed, her words were sustained and drawn out. Jake felt a rush of warm liquid coat his fingers and cock, Allison had just squirted.

Allison was still wailing out loud cries, she had lost control of herself, her body was trembling, she was repeating, "Oh my god!"

Jake had worked her through her orgasm, he let out a long groan as he felt himself about to cum himself. He so badly wanted to stay in and cum inside her, but it wasn't something she and her husband had discussed with him, so he figured he would be respectful. Right as he was about to cum, he released his cock, immediately upon exit, he began to unload streams of his warm cum onto her ass. Allison let out a small pleased moan, happy Jake was able to cum as well.

Both of them were breathing heavily, Jake was exhausted. He looked down at the young beauty basking in her afterglow.

"That was incredible." Allison whispered through breaths. "That was amazing." She reiterated. "Oh my god, Jake, what did you do to me?" Jake leaned down and the two exchanged a few soft kisses.

"I think we're gonna sleep well tonight." Allison said as she stood up, her legs were shaky, she was exhausted, but deeply satisfied.

Jake smiled and nodded in agreement. "I think so." He was spent as well. Allison studied the messy room. Their clothes all over the floor, Allison's lingerie in a pile, the bed was disheveled. Allison sauntered to the bathroom to clean herself up and ready for bed.

Jake laid on the bed naked, still catching his breath, in disbelief of the day the two had and how they had a couple more days yet ahead of them. Allison walked back out, still naked and blew Jake a kiss. "Why don't you fix up the bed, huh?" She left the room to retrieve her overnight bag downstairs.

Allison finally grabbed her phone from her purse. She had a few missed texts and snapchats from Adam, she walked over to the couch in the living room and plopped down to check them. The snapchats were videos of him and his coworkers getting drunker as the night went on. She smiled as she watched them, missing her husband more as she began to come back to reality.

She typed to Adam, "Sorry! I'm here...been busy ;)" and hit send.

Moments later, her phone chimed again, a text from Adam. His typing was a bit messy, it was apparent he had been drinking.

The two exchanged texts for a bit before Allison went back upstairs. She eventually changed into a small tank top and a tiny pair of shorts. Jake was in bed already, he smiled as she crawled in to join him. "I could get used to this." Jake said softly as he wrapped his arms around Allison and spooned her.

"You still have a couple nights, but don't get too used to it." She teased, closing her eyes. "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Allison asked.

Jake's eyes were shut, he spoke softly. "Well, I did have plans to golf with Harry and some friends, I didn't know if you'd wanna join, but after that we can go out on the boat, do some swimming, some barbequing, whatever you want." Jake yawned.

"I like golf." Allison said, snuggling back against him. "Maybe I'll come along." She said softly, even if just to tag along, though she knew she would probably be ogled the entire time. The two drifted off to sleep shortly after. Allison was awakened by her phone again, another text from Adam. She reached for the phone and checked it, Adam was checking in, letting her know he made it back to his hotel safely. Allison got out of the bed and walked downstairs to the dark living room and called Adam's phone.

"Hello?" Adam answered, sounding more tired than drunk at this point.

"Hey." Allison spoke softly, relieved to hear her husband's voice.

"Hey." Adam responded. "How was your day?" Adam asked.

"Exhausting." Allison stated bluntly with a slight giggle as she sat on the couch.

"Was it now?" Adam asked, sounding intrigued. Allison smiled, "It was intense." She replied with a smirk. "How many times did you guys fuck?" Adam asked, he laid down on his hotel bed. "I lost count." Allison replied sharply.

Allison closed her eyes "Well...after we fucked the first time, we took a shower together...then he took me out to dinner tonight, I wore that little black dress you like...turns out he liked it too." She told Adam, he stayed silent. "Then on the way home, I sucked his dick while he drove." There was more silence on the other line. "Are you touching yourself for me, baby?" Allison asked. "Uh huh." Adam uttered out.

"Good boy." Allison replied before continuing on, she was tired, and fighting going to sleep, but was happy to be able to regroup with her husband after the busy days both of them had. "Hmm, let's see...then I put on some pretty lingerie for Jake...I'll have to show you it sometime...oh he thought I looked so good in it." Allison teased, she could hear Adam's heavy breathing. "Then I led him upstairs...we barely made it up though, Jake couldn't keep his hands off me."

Adam jerked himself off, feeling the familiar rush of jealousy and arousal, though the jealousy was beginning to fade as they got more used to their arrangement, he regretted not being there. He felt his absence added another level to it, as much as he missed watching.

"And the next hour or so was a blur, he took me in so many different ways Adam...it all felt so incredible, god, I came so hard, Adam." Allison said, her voice was seductive. She heard Adam groan on the other line.

"Mmm, are you gonna cum for me?" Allison spoke softly, she could hear a gasp, then a groan on the other line.