Taking Care of a Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked closer, there was something caught in it. I bent down to grab the material and pushed the chute door open as I pulled. It was a pair of panties. Sweet heaven, what did I do to deserve this treasure of a summer job? I do not know what came over me, but I put the material to my nose and breathed in. Oh wow, the sweet musky smell of her was in them.

I got dizzy as I kept breathing her scent in. They were nothing fancy, just some basic silky white panties, nothing like the thongs that Kari wore, but they were hers and to me that made them special. I stood there like an idiot for several minutes then thought best that I get back to work. I pushed the laundry chute door open and bid those sweet panties goodbye. Yeah, I was losing my mind.

I finished up the shower curtain rod, fixed her curtain back up and took the stool back down to her basement. There on the floor near the washing machine, were those panties again. They were calling to me in my mind, so I went over and picked them up. I was not sure where to put them as I looked around for a laundry basket to drop them in.

The silky material felt so soft in my hand and I began to imagine what it would feel like to touch them while she was wearing them. My cock got rock hard just thinking about it. I did not know what to do, I could not stop thinking about her as I stood there in her basement with her panties in my hand, so I did something that I never thought I would do, I pulled out my prick and start jerking it off with her panties wrapped around it.

I stroked it fast and hard, and felt my cum boiling up in no time. I began filling those sweet panties of hers with my hot seed, pumping spurt after spurt into them. After I had finished cumming and squeezing out the last of my pearly fluid into the panties, I saw a laundry basket peeking out the side of the clothes dryer. Thankfully, it had other dirty laundry in it so I could bury her panties in there. I put my limp cock away and headed back upstairs.

Just as I got to the kitchen, in came Julie. Wow, that was an awfully close call!

"Hi Pete, did you get finished, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I just took your step stool back down to your basement for you," I said breathing a sigh of relief that I had cum so quickly. If I had taken any longer, she may have caught me and who knows how she would have reacted. "The screws on your shower curtain rod needed replaced, luckily I had some longer ones that reached deeper into the wall to reach the stud."

She was all smiles as I talked to her then said, "Thanks again, you're awesome! So, you in the mood for a swim?"

"Sure, but I'll be in my boxers again. I probably should just bring my swimsuit with me next time."

"Aw it's okay, I don't mind. No one can see into the pool area anyway. Okay I'm going to go put on my swimsuit and I will meet you at the pool."

I nodded to her with a smile and headed out to the pool, dropping my shorts off along the way, then jumped into the pool. The water felt great and I was secretly glad that I had jerked off because that meant less of a chance of me getting an erection when I saw her in her swimsuit. Well, my cock had other ideas.

I had just swum a couple laps when I saw her approach from the deck. My insides began to do flip flops. She had on a different bikini than she had on yesterday, this one was a teal color but hugged her body just as amazing. She caught me looking and gave me a sweet smile. I turned red and glanced away.

"It's okay, Pete, you're looking at me like that is very flattering and makes me feel young again."

"Why do you need to feel young, you are amazing the way you are," I said with a mouth that clearly had its own agenda.

"Oh my gosh, you are just too sweet," she smiled from ear to ear as she sat down on the pool side with her legs draped into the water.

My God, she was amazing. "Julie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Pete, ask me anything."

"I know this goes against all rules regarding conversations with women of a certain age, but I have to know, how old are you really, because I swear you look better than most girls, I know that are my age."

She laughed out loud for a minute at that, "Oh my goodness, Pete, you really make me so happy inside and no, I don't have a problem telling you my age, Sweetie. I am 61, soon to be 62 in a couple of weeks. Oh, and thank you once again for the showering of compliments, not only your words but the way you look at me, too."

She slid down into the pool water and slowly waded her way over to me. "Yes, Pete, I've seen the way you really look at me. I was so flattered at how you said I was hot yesterday when I wore my bikini, that I have to be honest, I hoped that you would continue to look at me."

She came closer to me with a very seductive look on her face. "I know you saw my vagina this morning under the dining table, and I know you saw my panties when I showed you the broken shower curtain rod. I also purposely left my panties in the laundry chute door, hoping you would find them. They were gone when I went to change, so I can assume that you found them? Pete, I hope that you aren't put off by my forwardness, but you are such a sweet young man, and I am a very lonely woman with needs."

Julie pressed close against the front me, put her arms around me and looked deep into my very shocked eyes. She got quiet waiting for me to respond. It took me a minute to absorb what she said, then I leaned down and kissed her softly. She immediately responded pulling me into a deep passionate kiss with her.

We made out for several minutes as we stood there holding each other so closely. She clearly knew what she wanted as I she lowered one of her arms down, sliding her hand between us, finding my once more extremely hard cock. Her little fingers running up and down my length. "Oh my God," she breathed, "this is going to be a challenge."

I ran my hands up and down her back, feeling how soft her skin was, the stopping and unsnapping her top. She let it fall releasing her sweet breasts against my chest. I brought my hands around to feel just how firm she was, my thumbs moving around her very hard nipples. She moaned softly in my mouth as I did.

She moved her hands to the waist band of my boxers and pushed them down, releasing my cock into her waiting hands. She moaned again into my kiss, as she softly stroked my erection under the water. I reached down and slid my hand down inside her bikini, my fingers feeling her soft downy pubic hair until I reached her slit. I pushed a finger inside it to find her swollen clit.

Julie immediately responded by pushing her pussy against my fingers and gasping into our kiss. I moved them down further feeling her thick inner labia wrap around my fingers as they slipped inside her hot passage. She moaned louder as I pushed them deep into her. We continued kissing as she squeezed and stroked my cock, my fingers moving in and out of her, both of us breathing extremely hard. I wanted her and I know she wanted me.

We paused for a moment as I took her by the hand to the pool side, lifting her up gently to the deck. I moved in between her knees pushing them apart with my hips, I kissed her sweet lips, then slowly kissed my way down her neck until I reached her small firm breasts moving to each of her thumb sized nipples, tracing my tongue around them and sucking them.

I moved down further, kissing her soft tummy, and slipping my tongue in her little belly button, her breathing coming in short gasps as I did, her fingers running through my hair. I moved down to her pubic hair line, kissing every inch of her until I reached the top of her slit, then sliding my tongue inside her puffy lips to find her clit.

She jumped as it came in contact and let out a little squeal of pleasure. She opened her legs fully as she laid all the way back, giving me full access to her sweet love nest. Her pussy was like a sweet rose as her protruding heavy inner labia parted revealing her slobbering wet hole. I kissed her petals, taking them into my mouth, sucking on her tasty flesh, all the while she moaned over and over, her hands squeezing my head.

I opened my mouth and pressed my lips to her open orifice, sliding my tongue inside her, tasting her creamy nectar as it flowed freely. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, licking all around her inner walls, savoring her tanginess, and swallowing her fluids.

"OH, DEAR GOD, I'M GONNA CUM," She exclaimed.

Her body shook in pleasure as I continued making love to her sweet heavenly pussy with my mouth, moving up and sucking her clit in, twirling my tongue around it as I did. She spasmed so hard, she nearly knocked me off her. Julie rode out her orgasm on my face, grinding her sex against me. She slowly began to come down from her climax, as I licked all around her tender lips.

She pulled up on me and I moved up between her legs as she partially sat up.

Julie looked down at my hardness as it moved towards her sweet pussy. "Oh my God, Pete, I want you inside me. I want you to make love to me. I need you," she breathed heavily as she spoke.

I took my prick in my hand and rubbed it up and down her open slit, moving it around her thick meaty labia and pushing against her clit. She looked at me with pleading eyes saying, "Please put it in me, Pete, NOW! Just as she said now, I pushed myself inside her. She closed her eyes and cried out her passion as I slid all the way in. My God she felt so wonderful!

I could never have imagined any woman could ever feel so good. She fit around me like a silky hot wet glove that hugged my cock like her sweet vagina was meant just for me. I began to move in and out of her slowly and methodically, grinding against her each time I thrust into her. Our sounds of passion filled the pool area as we moved together in perfect rhythm, her hands running up and down my back.

She opened her eyes looking deep into mine again and saying in a heavy sexual voice, "Oh God, Baby, you feel so good inside me. I can't tell you wonderful you make me feel!" Her body began to spasm under me as she ground her pussy against me, crying out through another powerful orgasm.

I could not believe how her vagina squeezed and pulsated around me as she did, setting my own orgasm off. I slammed my cock inside her, crushing against her cervix, causing her to cry out again as I began pumping my hot cum deep into her. I groaned with each pulse as I held her petite body tightly against me.

We held each other tight for several minutes before either one of us could speak. I kissed her softly and said to her, "Julie, you are so beautiful and so amazing." I looked into her eyes and they welled up with tears. I thought I said something wrong, but she smiled and said, "Pete, you are the one that's amazing. You brought love and passion back to a lonely woman and I can't thank you enough for that."

I moved off Julie and got her a towel to wrap up in. I then wrapped myself in the other and helped her stand up, my arms holding her close to keep her comforted. She leaned her head against my chest, looked up at me and smiled so sweetly. I walked her into the house and upstairs to her bedroom, then lifted her onto the bed.

She was so happy as I laid her down, she pulled me down with her and kissed me again. I crawled into the bed with her and we laid there facing each other with smiles and kisses, soft touches over each other's bodies, enjoying the passion and euphoria of our post love making.

"Pete, thank you again for everything you have done for me. I wish you could just stay with me but I'm sure your Mom would not appreciate that." I nodded my head in agreement as I noticed it was getting late in the afternoon. "I hope that you will keep coming over to help me," she said with a grin. I kissed her softly, my tongue dancing across her lips.

"You know I will, Julie, because I cannot think of a better way to spend the summer than with you."

Julie smiled, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me once more. We got up and I realized that I had left my shorts and shirt out by the pool, so I had to go down naked to retrieve them. I slipped out the back in a flash and ran back in to put them on. Julie standing there with her robe on giggling at me as I did.

"Okay Ms. Julie, I will see you tomorrow morning bright and early once again." She gave me a wink then we kissed, and I headed home.

I walked in the front door, said hello to whomever heard me and headed upstairs to shower up. I scrubbed down, thinking once more about Julie and the sweet love that we made. She was so awesome. I finished up, got dressed and headed downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen getting dinner ready as I came in.

"Well, there you are, Ms. Julie must have had a lot for you to do today, huh? I was beginning to think she kidnapped you." We had a laugh at that. "Honey, why is the tip of your nose red, are you getting a pimple?" I glanced in hallway mirror to see how red it was then thought to myself, Julie's pussy grinding against my face.

I nervously said, "Yeah I must be getting a zit. Cleaning her pool took longer than I thought, and I had to fix some stuff inside the house. She had to go for her tennis lesson and then she invited me to use the pool again after I finished. It's a nice pool, too." I tried desperately to quell my mind and relax.

"Oh nice, maybe you could take your younger sisters over sometime, if she wouldn't mind," Mom suggested.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all; she'd love the company I imagine. I'll run it by her when I go back over tomorrow." Whew, I breathed a sigh of relief as I calmed down.

Mom smiled and then went back to dinner preparations.

We ate dinner and while my Sisters helped Mom clean up, I headed up to my room to chill out. Just as I plopped down on my bed, my phone rang. It was Kari. Shit, I thought to myself, should I answer it or not? If I do not, she will just keep blowing my phone with texts. I hit the call button and said, "Hey Kari, what's up?"

"Pete, I am a little upset with you. Why were you so distant last night at the party? Did I do something wrong? I mean I know we aren't serious or anything, but I thought you liked me? I wanted you but you acted like I was a disease."

Overly dramatic, this one was, and I could tell it was going to be hard to get a word in.

"Kari, that's not it at all. I just had my mind on a lot of stuff going on. I have a lot of work to do over the summer for one of the neighbors and around my house, in preparations for me to leave for the Marines in September. You did nothing wrong, okay?" I assured her as best as I could, because deep down, I did care for her and did not want to ruin a good thing. She was rather good in the sex department after all.

"Okay, Pete, I guess I believe you. What are you doing? If you aren't busy can I come over and hang out with you?"

I could not very well say no after just telling her she did nothing wrong, so I said, "Sure, Kari, come on over, I'm up in my room." She said she would be over in about a half hour.

Shortly thereafter, while I was playing some Call of Duty on my computer, I heard Kari come in downstairs. Her and Mom chatted a bit then I heard her come upstairs. She knocked on the door then peeked in. "Hey there Pete," she said with a smile as she came on in and closed the door.

Kari was a very pretty girl with red hair cut in a short pixie cut. She looked just like Emma Watson did in that movie, "Perks of Being a Wallflower." Her body was perfect as a 19-year-old could be, with her slender waist, long sexy legs, and perfect breasts. Maybe a little on the small side for some, but I thought they were genuinely nice. She had such a sweet smile, that I remember tugging on my heart strings back when I first started liking her.

She came over and draped her arm over my shoulder as I continued ravaging the enemies on my game. Kari loved video games, too, so she had that going for her, too. She cheered me on as I continued my slaughter fest, then playfully clapped when I cleared the mission. I turned off the game and turned my attention to her.

I pulled her towards me, and she straddled my lap facing me as I sat there on my chair and playfully pouted. "Are you sure I didn't do anything wrong last night?"

"Kari, I promise you did nothing wrong, why you feel guilty about something," I asked in mocking inquisitiveness.

"No, well maybe I was being a little too needy with you," she pouted then smiled.

I pulled her into a soft kiss, and she responded in an instant by pressing her crotch against me. The girl was sweet as honey, but she was also very horny all the time and even though we were not serious, she said on several occasions that she has no interest in any other men and she is going to wait for me when the day comes that we do take the next step.

As we kissed more intensively, my cock responded, getting hard very quickly as she continued to press herself against it through my shorts. "Can we have a quickly, I promise to be quiet," she whispered. I grinned and nodded yes. She quickly got up and silently locked my door, then dropped her shorts and panties, showing me once more that sweet pussy of hers. Even though I disliked how close she trimmed it with just a landing strip of red hair, I did like how she felt on me.

I put on some music to drown out any sounds of sex, then pulled down my shorts and sat back down on the chair, my cock sticking straight up in the air. She grinned as she straddled me once more, wrapping her hand around my shaft and directing it to her already soaking wet lips. She slowly impaled herself down on me, her eyes rolling back in her head as she reached bottom and letting out a quiet gasp.

"God, I love feeling you inside me," she whispered into my ear as she began moving up and down on me. The two of us desperately trying to keep quiet as we fucked right there on my computer chair. She ground herself on me hard on each downstroke, her breathing becoming very ragged, I knew she was close. That was another thing I liked about her; the girl was crazy orgasmic.

Several more thrusts into our sex and she went off like a firework, crushing her mouth against mine and moaning deep in my mouth as her powerful orgasm ripped through her body, shaking her like a leaf in the wind. I drove up into her hard and began unleashing my hot cum deep inside her hot quim as we rode out our climax together.

We sat there for a bit as we continued softly kissing. After a few minutes, my cock began to soften, and our combined juices started flowing out of her. I grabbed a box of tissues on the desk and hurriedly put a few tissues down between us to catch it before it ran on to the chair and carpet.

Kari giggled then lifted herself off my deflating organ and grabbed a few more tissues, pressing them against her pussy to catch any more flow. She reached down and put her panties and shorts back on as I did the same. We then sat down on the bed and chatted, listening to music. She smiled every time she looked at me and I knew that she was feeling happy and relieved that we were okay.

"Kari, can you do me a favor," I asked.

"Sure, anything you need, Pete," she replied with a grin.

"Can you let your pubic hair grow out? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like your pussy, a lot, but I really do love your soft pubes."

She seemed shocked at my question, then smiled and said, "Oh my gosh, really? I thought all men liked women with shaved pussies, like the girls on porn, so I just thought you liked it, too. Yes, I will happily let it grow back in for you, it's a pain in the butt shaving anyway, especially when I get those occasional ingrown hairs." She leaned over and kissed me adding, "You're the best Pete."

Kari and I chatted for a while longer before she had to head home so she could get to bed for work in the morning. I was already thinking about working over at Julie's house and could not wait to see what she had planned, as I fell asleep.