Taking Care of a Sweet Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm went off and I rolled out of bed. Jumped in the shower for a good scrub down, getting rid of any traces of my sexual escapades with Kari the night before, threw on some work shorts and a t-shirt, and headed downstairs. I told Mom that Julie was making breakfast again and I put on my shoes and headed out the door.

I arrived at Julie's in no time and rang her doorbell. She called out from around back and I walked around. There was Julie sitting at the table on her deck, wearing yoga pants and a workout top again. Her hair pinned up with her glasses on. She had a lovely spread of sweet rolls and donuts along with a carafe of coffee waiting for me.

"Hi Pete, good to see you, Sweetie! I hope you like what I have for breakfast for you. I had my Pilates class at 6am and didn't have time to cook."

"Hi Julie, aw no worries. You don't have to worry about getting me breakfast, anyway."

"Nonsense," she said, "I want to make sure you have plenty of energy for today." She winked and grinned at me as I sat down with her. She poured me a cup of coffee and handed me a small plate. "There you go, dig in."

She was amazing as I sat there shoving in a roll and 2 donuts, then washing it down with some hot coffee. "I don't have a lot of stuff for you to work on today, but I hope you can stay for a bit afterwards," said with a seductive smile, looking like the sexiest librarian you could ever imagine.

"Sure, whatever you need done, I have all day set aside just for you, Julie," I said with a big smile, and finishing my last donut.

"Wonderful," she said. Julie got up and took the tray into the kitchen and asked if I wanted more coffee. I told her that I was good to go, and she came back out to the deck. She took my hand and led me around to the small flower garden on the other side of the pool and showed me that she needed it weeded it out and some fresh potted plant put in that she had left in the garage.

I nodded my head and told her I would get to work pronto and fix it all up real nice for her. She smiled, came close to me and kissed me very softly and said, "That's just a taste for later. I'm going to shower up now and I will be back down in a little while." She winked at me and headed into the house.

Oh, dear God, what this gorgeous woman could do to me. I thought to myself, Kari, you could take some lessons from her. If you acted like half the seductress that Julie was, I would marry you tomorrow. I set about getting the weeds out flowerbed, taking my time and enjoying the thoughts in my head.

Julie came back down about 30 minutes later as I had gotten about half of the flowerbed weeded. She called to me as she came across the yard and I turned to her. She looked amazing as usual, her hair down, bouncing off her shoulders as she walked towards me with a smile, wearing a jean skirt that came down to her mid-thigh, a sleeveless red top, and a pair of sneakers on her feet. I just beamed at her.

This amazing woman could easily put most women half her age to shame with her alluring looks and oozing innocent sexuality. I knew now that innocent look she had was a complete rouse. She joined me at the flowerbed and said, "I thought I'd give you a hand if you don't mind the help, Pete?'

"Sure, why would I mind? Just gives me more opportunity to look at you, Julie," I said with a wink and a smile.

"Oh God, you are such the flatterer aren't you," she giggled like a young girl

I got back down on my hands and knees and began digging out weeds again, as she put the ones that I had pulled already in the wheelbarrow. I would look over at her and smile as we worked together, her returning my smile and then some. She stooped down to pick up another clump of weeds when I turned towards her and got a sweet view of her red panties she had on under her skirt. I felt an immediate twitch inside my shorts.

"Do you like my red panties," she asked with a giggle. Oh, this vixen had me like a black widow seducing the fly into her parlor.

I could not help but turn as red as her panties, smiled, now looking towards the ground as I resumed digging. She giggled again and reached over to playfully push my shoulder. I feigned weakness as I fell over causing her to laugh out loud. "You are so silly," she said as she laughed.

We finished up the weeding and I went to her garage to bring out the potted plants and flowers that she had delivered the evening before. She laid them out where she wanted them, and I dug the holes to put them in. It took us a few hours, but we finished up just before lunch time, the both of us looking like we had rolled in the soil that we had been working in.

We had a laugh at each other as she had black dirty smudges on her nose and forehead, and I had the same on my cheeks and neck. She looked at me with those sexy eyes and said, "I think we need a shower before lunch, don't you agree?"

Who was I to argue with this beautiful sexy woman, inviting me into her bath?

So, I nodded in agreement and followed her into the house, up the stairs and into her bathroom. She looked at me as she slowly began taking her top off, dropping it to the floor, then unsnapped the front of her bra and shaking it off, revealing to me once more those beautiful perky mature breasts, her nipples becoming awfully hard.

She unsnapped her jean skirt, never taking her eyes off mine as I watched in complete adoration, unzipped it, and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in just her sexy red silky panties. She smiled her naughtiest, looped her thumb through the sides of them and pushed them down to her ankles, kicked them off then standing back up straight, revealing her soft dark-haired pussy for my very appreciative eyes.

She reached over and turned on the shower, testing the temperature then looked back at me, saying, "Are you planning on showering with your clothes on, Pete?" Then giggled again. Oh, that giggle of hers was just as seductive as the rest of her. I came out of my stupor, laughed with her and in a split second, I was naked as the day I was born, my manhood standing at full attention.

She let out a pleasant, "Mmmmm," sound as she reached out to take my hand and pull me into the shower with her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we went into some very deep passionate kissing, letting the water run all over us. I held her close, running my hands up and down her soft skin, feeling her sweet body pressed against mine.

She pulled back, grabbed a wash scrunchie, filled it with soap and began slowly washing me off. I tried to help her, but she was not having it, she wanted to wash me, so I just stood there like a good young man and let her have her way. She covered every inch of me with soap then took the shower handle and rinsed me all down. As she kneeled, making sure my legs and feet were rinsed, she leaned forward and took my extremely hard cock into her mouth.

My knees went weak as she worked her mouth on my throbbing organ like a true seasoned pro. She seemed to know every single extra sensitive spot as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth, using her hands to stroke the base and my scrotum. I just closed my eyes, moaning my pleasure as I was in heaven with this beautiful angel kneeling before me.

She took me in as deep as she could go over and over, feasting on my flesh. No one had ever taken such wonderous care in loving my cock like Julie was doing to me. My knees started to shake, and I could feel my pleasure boiling up from its depths inside. Julie could sense it somehow and her pace picked up on me. I was losing control and I let her know that I was going to cum, so she could back off.

She did no such thing. She only increased her sucking and stroking on my rigid flesh. My hands running through her hair tensed up as the first volley shot out of my cock, right down her throat. She moaned as she began milking my cock with her expert hands, sucking, and swallowing in sync as I pulsed wave after wave into her hungry mouth.

She kept me in her mouth for several minutes until my cream ceased to flow any longer. She squeezed my cock from the bottom to the tip, coaxing the last pearly drop from my little hole, licking it up like it was candy. I was transfixed on Julie as she completely drained me, in a state of shock as no one had ever done that to me before.

Kari had given me countless blowjobs before, but that is all they were, just a blowjob, nothing even remotely skilled as this gorgeous creature kneeling in front of me did. I would get close to orgasm and she would back clear away like my cum would poison her, only to finish me off with her hand.

Julie looked up at me and smiled a happy, triumphant smile, then lifted her hands up for me to help her stand. I brought her up and hugged her close to me, kissing her on top of her head and saying to her, "Oh my gosh, Julie I can't believe how amazing you are. You truly rock my entire world, you know that?"

She giggled into my chest then pulled back and said, "Sweetie, you tasted so damn good. My husband always loved it when I took his seed like that and I just knew you would love it, too. You are only the second man I have done that for, and I would only do it for the man that I loved." She smiled the sweetest and I kissed her deeply. She loved me.

I returned the favor and washed her all over, paying extra attention to her hard nipples, her hot pussy, and her sexy ass. I had trouble finishing because she kept kissing me and teasing me, giggling all the while. Oh, this woman, she is too much.

We managed to finish in the shower and get dried off, but then the kissing started up again and I just could not help myself but to get extremely hard again. She felt my cock press against her tummy as we made out, as she reached down and stroked me so sweetly. Being the gentleman that I was, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed.

She just glowed when she smiled, touching my face, and kissing me as I laid her down. I crawled on top of her as she parted her legs for me, taking my cock and guiding it back into her sweet velvet pussy, crying out as I slid all the way in until I reached her cervix once more. Dear God, I was lost in Julie and I never wanted to come out of her.

We made love for hours, completely forgetting about lunch. Julie seemed to have an unexhaustive energy and kept right up with my young libido. We tasted each other's love and did not want to stop. Before we knew it, it was past 4pm and we had just shared one last intense love making session before collapsing in a heap intertwined to each other.

I held her against me as she cooed and touched me so softly. "I love you, Julie," I managed. Looked deep into her eyes and kissed her.

"Oh Pete," tears welling up in her eyes, "I love you, you sweet loving man."

We laid there chatting for a bit and she knew I had to head home, after she made sure I would come back the following day. We got dressed, and she walked me to the door where we got back into another long intense kiss. "See you tomorrow, Julie," I smiled and headed home.

I came in the front door and Mom was just coming out of the kitchen. "I was just going to text you to see if you were going to come home for dinner or not. She must have had a lot for you to do today, huh?"

"Yeah, we tore up her garden out back and replanted a bunch of flowers and green plants. It was a lot of work and she was nice enough to let me shower up afterwards, so I did not have to come home stinking," I said to my Mom. "I'm going to go up and put some clean clothes on, be right back down."

Mom nodded and I headed upstairs to change, then came back down to eat dinner. I was famished from all the work and all the love making Julie and I had done. I was happy that Mom had made plenty for me to have seconds and thirds.

"Good grief, boy, didn't she give you lunch today," Mom asked as she laughed at my appetite.

"We got so wrapped up in that garden, we forgot about lunch," I lied. I was too busy eating Julie's pussy to think about actual food.

"Did you ask her about your Sisters coming over to swim sometime?"

"Oh crap, sorry Mom, but I forgot. I will be sure to ask her tomorrow, though."

I finished eating, helped get the dishwasher loaded and headed upstairs. I just got into my video game when Kari texted me, "Hey there sexy, what are you up to tonight?" I knew she wanted to have sex again, but I was not sure I had enough energy to go at it again. Oh, heck with it, I was young and could handle anything.

I texted her back, "Not much of anything, you want to go down to the lake?" That was our silly code for going out to have sex.

She texted back, "Yes, sounds fun!" Smiley emoticon and several hearts followed.

Kari picked me up around 8 and we headed out for a drive until it got dark so we could find a place to park without anyone seeing us. In a flash she was on me, I swear the girl was like a wildcat. She tore at my zipper, fishing my hardening cock out and start sucking on me. Nothing even close to what Julie did, but enough to get me fully hard. Kari did not waste any time, she wanted fucked and that was how it was going to go down.

She pulled off her clothes and straddled me in the passenger seat, sitting down on my stiff cock in one smooth motion. Her pussy felt great on me. She may have been a bit rough around the edges when it came to sex, but she did feel really good. She rode me like a wild bronco through several orgasms before I finally bubbled up and filled her hungry pussy with my cum.

She relaxed on me, my cock firmly planted inside her, as she breathed raggedly saying, "Wow, you really lasted a long time, Pete! I can't believe how many times I came before you did." I nodded in agreement knowing exactly why I lasted that long. It was because I had nearly been drained of all life earlier by Julie.

Kari got all serious with me and said, "Pete, I know I have said this before, but I just want you to know that I never want anyone else. You are the only guy I have ever been with and I know we the best of friends, with love benefits, but I will wait for you to come back from the Marines, if you still want me, as your life partner." She started to get tears in her eyes, so I hugged her close to me.

"Kari, when the day comes that I am ready for a serious committed relationship, you are my girl, okay?"

She smiled as a tear ran down her cheek and then kissed me so sweetly. My mind and heart were both a jumble inside. I loved Kari deeply as a friend and I know I would love her as much more in the future, but I also had a new love in my heart for however long it could last, and that love was for Julie. Kari would have to wait for the future me.

Kari dropped me off back at home and I headed up to bed to get some serous needed sleep. I may be young, but I was drained by this point. My head hit the pillow and I was out cold until my alarm went off the next morning. I got up, took my usual morning liberties, and headed over to Julie's house. I rang her bell but there was no answer. I walked around back but still no answer.

I thought for a minute then pulled out my phone to check. She had texted me earlier, but I did not see it since it was before I woke up.

"Hi Pete, I have to go to the doctor's this morning. Something came up and I needed to get in to see him. No work for today and I will text you when I get home."

I began to worry about what she meant by something came up as I walked slowly back home. I came in the front and Mom asked, "What's up? She isn't home?"

"No, I missed her early text when I was still sleeping, something came up and she had to go to the doctor's office," I said in a worried tone.

"Look at you all worried about her, Petey, you are such a sweetheart to care about others like that. I am sure everything is fine so no need to worry."

I nodded in agreement but inside I was not, so I headed upstairs and plopped down on my bed to think about what I was going to do, my head full of concern for Julie.

I got back up after a bit and went outside to mow the lawn. I figured if I did not have work to do at Julies, I would get some around our house. I finished the lawn and trimmed the hedges, then weeded out Mom's flowerbed. I wanted to keep busy so I would not worry. A few hours passed and still no text from Julie. I really started to worry as Mom came out with some iced tea for me.

"Wow, Petey, you are really the busy beaver, today aren't you? Oh, and thank you for weeding out my flowerbed, I've been meaning to do that but just haven't had time."

"Aw it's okay Mom, no thanks needed, anything for my favorite girl!"

She smiled and gave me a hug. "Ewww you're all sweaty and gross," she laughed then looked at me serious. "Petey, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Mom, I can't help but worry about Ms. Julie. She said she'd text me when she got back but that was early this morning."

"Hmmm that is a little concerning, Sweetie, maybe after you shower up, you can run down to see if she's back, I don't want you going down there all sweaty like that, she'll kick you to the street," she giggled. What Mom did not know was that Julie and I shared a lot more sweat and other bodily fluids than she can even imagine.

I showered up and walked down to Julie's house to see if she had returned. I rang her doorbell and knocked but no answer again. I went around back to see if her car was in the garage and it was, so I know she had to be home. I rang the sliding door bell several times but still nothing. I sent her a text but got nothing back, so I just sat down on the deck, looking at the pool, deeply worried about Julie.

An hour or more passed and thought I should just go home but as I got up to leave, Julie opened her sliding door. She looked terrible like she had been crying and her hair was a jumbled mess. I nearly sprinted to her in panic to find out what was wrong.

"Julie, what happened to you, are you okay? Didn't you get my text? Where were you? What's wrong," I said all these questions so quickly she did not have time to process them.

She was fighting back tears as she spoke, "Pete, please slow down, Honey, and sit down with me, I need to tell you something."

My insides were a mess as we sat down in the deck chairs. I held her hand as she looked at me seemingly looking for the right words.

"Pete, I went to the doctor today because I had been having some medical issues lately including some pain in my upper abdomen and a few other issues. Well, my tests came back, and I have cancer, Pete. I have stage 4 pancreatic cancer." She began to cry.

"What does that mean, Julie? Isn't there a treatment for it? Did they catch it soon enough?"

"No Pete, there is no treatment for it at this stage and the cancer has spread to my liver and kidneys. Pete, I only have a couple months to live if even that."

My heart sank, I could not believe what I was hearing as the tears welled up in my eyes. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly as we both cried in each other's arms. I felt terrible for her, my heart was crushed for her. This beautiful woman so full of life was going to die.

"Pete, please promise me that you will stay by my side and help me out as long as you can? I love you and need you to do this for me, okay?" All I could do was nod my head yes and she sobbed even harder into my shoulder. We sat there for a long time. The sun started to set before we got up to move. She was still her spry self physically but who knows how long that would last.

I had her sit down in the dining room while I ordered some food to be delivered. It came and we picked at it, not eating much because neither of us had much of an appetite.

"Pete, I want you to head home now, Sweetie, I'm going to turn in early. The doctor gave me some tranquilizers so I could sleep, and I am going to take one and head to bed." She looked at me with her bloodshot eyes, her face puffy from crying and my heart just broke even more. I hugged her as tight as I could against me and cried.