All Comments on 'Taking Care of Business Pt. 02'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
UwantwatUwantwatabout 2 years ago

These first 2 chapters are really good. Thanks!

wolftrapwolftrapabout 2 years ago

Great story and I must say the intricacies of Namibia are well researched and described. Am looking forward to your take on Chile.

A seriously minor nitpick - it is Jo'burg and not Jo'berg - one refers to a city, the other one would refer to a mountain.

Thanks for sharing

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Reads like a travelogue so far.... No angst, emotion, or much of anything except "rich boy with some morals trying to work as a billionaire," Interesting but not really absorbing so far... Needs some serious drama, humor, or something cause a travelogue only gets you so far...

4 stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

No emotions or romance at all. Fucking a married woman is not a turn on, at all. I'll give this story one more chance with the hope something is just slow to develop. 3/5

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

This is a really great start to a fantastic story. I really hope u continue and. finish it not leave us in a lurch with a great unfinished story like so may author's do. Like Randi n the eye in the sky story its such a great story she has left us hanging. Keep up the great work it is appreciated

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

This I really enjoyed an engaging, erotic story. I see that this is recent, I have only just discovered your work, but I do hope that you will be writing a whole lot more to go with such an excellent start. Excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tip of the hat for the treatment of the virgin Emilia. Class all the way. The only fly in your ointment is to fall into the "rinse and repeat" for him to fuck every woman he says "hi" to. Don't get stuck on that treadmill.

beamer142beamer142about 2 years ago

I am uncomfortable with the hero screwing a married woman who offered herself as an incentive to get the job for her husband. The same applied to the sister of the other applicant. Whilst I am generally enjoying this story (4 stars) I hope it does not descend into a shag fest. I feel the hero has feelings of "Droit de seigneury"

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Can’t disagree with the lack of character, in some regards, but many in his position would do the same. Great story so far, but I can’t see it being wrapped up in one chapter. Guess I’ll find out! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So our MC, rich as Croesus, flies into the poor countries to make sure the peasants are making him even richer, then decides it's a grand idea to cuckold his dirt-poor employees. Aren't we proud! This asshole Kevin is one of the reasons why white men have such a bad reputation in such places.

.

I'm hoping we see his plane crash in part 3, or maybe he gets shot in the face by a 9 year old boy carrying an AK47. AIDS would be good too; there are WHOLE GENERATIONS set to die over there because of aids, and this asshat is running around banging every girl who wants to keep her job. What a complete douche nozzle.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 2 years ago

Several more typos and grammatical errors than in part one, but still an excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous, did you notice that earlier he was contemplating desalination plants that would in general help the country. The worst thing he could do is go in and try to wave a magic wand to help people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Our "HERO" is a degenerate swine. As brilliant and, Yeah, ruthless as you've depicted him, I'd love to see him catch a bullet. Seriously, he's lower than a cracked whore pimp.

And, this may be a spolier, Uncle Jack is his father and his mother a wealthy slut who betrayed her husband.

Altogether the scum factor is genetic.

Still, well written, despite the fact that the gratuitous sex seemingly went on forever and was far from tantalizingly erotic.

I love your writing but you hurt yourself with this one.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I suspect this good story will be too short, even with three chapters. A shame as it has great potential

Scores 5/5

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Seriously flawed. Morally bankrupt. Obviously “Uncle Jack” is his father, as I’m sure you will find out if you continue to chapter three, which I can’t bother with. All these women are dying to get into bed with him? No, they are just dying. They will do what they must to secure a shaky future at the hands of a wealthy spoilt playboy who thinks it is his duty to fuck every woman in sight, because after all, they need his cock! Preposterous and disgusting!

BlastusBlastus11 days ago

One commenter calls the Main Character morally bankrupt. Another calls him degenerate swine.

Interesting that Literotica has an entire category celebrating such men - mind control. In that category, nearly every main character uses special powers to prey upon every woman they encounter.

Also interesting is the author's reference to the wisdom of Solomon. Solomon's father's life was ruined when he slept with an employee's wife. Solomon himself degenerated from wise man to fool when he used his great wealth to acquire too many wives. At the end of his life Solomon admitted that his behavior was empty vanity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous