All Comments on 'Taking Care of Daddy'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
Beautiful

That is a true incest love story. I like the way it was done.

Beeman2005Beeman2005about 11 years ago
REALLY nice story

Excellent job, very good writing. It started appropriately slow and tentative for both of them and built up nicely. Would love to read more daddy-daughter from you!!! :-)

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I don't read father/daughter stories much,but this was well done.

hieratichieraticabout 11 years ago
outstanding

good build up, every event was given a reason to happen without boring the reader. Organic chacters, with realastic reactions. Calling the ex to try and sate her needs before running up to her Daddys bed was far more nautral than makeing a bee line to incest . 6 stars.

imharmless69imharmless69about 11 years ago
Wonderful

Your characters are living, breathing human beings with very real doubts, fears, passions and needs. A great, great story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Just plain brilliant! More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I don't know what it is exactly but there is something about this story that makes it one of the best I've read

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Nice

It was sweet... Thanks

travelingguy26travelingguy26over 8 years ago

you should totally add to this story, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make film

There are so many good romantic stories here like this one...can't someone make films out of these stories... Not just porn movies but romantic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent but could use some editing

The overall story was fine but there were parts that could be deleted to tighten the story a bit (scene about the eating out could go away, for instance) and the switch of POV from daughter to father was jarring--add a row of asterisks to show a break.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Very sweetly done!

DITTO ON THAT 'make a film'!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

Normally, I get aroused by incest stories, but don't actually consider that I would ever be involved in one. After all, they are pretty far outside of societal norms, and often tend to harm those involved. But I have to say, the way this was written, I could almost see how it would be a loving and helpful relationship for both.

I know that is most likely just an excuse for an old guy to get laid by a hot young babe, but still, a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
578 Followers
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...