Taking Care of Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Change of plans Princess. I decided that we should head home. These packages make running back difficult anyway," he said. "Come on, we can go home and you can have the rest of the day to yourself," he told her.

"But Daddy...I wanted to spend the whole day with you," she said while twisting her fingers behind her back. She was hoping today would be the big day. When she would finally have all the time she needed to seduce him.

"Think of your afternoon of freedom from school as a little gift from me," he said with a smile as the cab pulled up and they got inside.

Melissa squirmed in her seat next to her Daddy. He smiled down at her and gave her a big hug. "Thanks for coming with me Princess. You make every social situation so much easier to bear. Your Mother used to do that for me as well," he said a bit mournfully.

Melissa tickled him to get a laugh and he roared. "Your mine now Daddy. I'll keep you happy, safe and take care of you," she said. "I love you Daddy," she spoke and kissed him on the lips. Melissa knew she still tasted like Amy. She was pleasantly surprised when her Daddy licked his lips and smiled. It was like a familiar flavor of ice cream for him. This made her curious about her earlier encounter. Was her Daddy testing her?

Once at home, Frank picked up the phone and called Joan. She had been divorced for awhile. Rachel had met her at a yoga class. When Rachel brought Joan home to play, Frank was enthusiastic. He always admired his wife's taste in women. She always seemed to know which one would be a kinky slut in the sack. Joan was no exception either. It turned out that Joan was free for the evening so he asked her to dinner. It would be his first date since Rachel. After the phone call, his daughter stalked around the house like an angry cat whose tail had been stepped on. He couldn't fathom what had gotten into her.

Daddy going on a date...without me, was the thought that kept cycling through Melissa's mind. She had never been so jealous before. It made her white hot with rage. She wanted to call all her boyfriends and have a gang bang on her Daddy's bed. That would show him, she thought. She got a thrill thinking about how he would punish her when he walked into his own bedroom...seeing his little girl getting fucked in every hole she had. How angry would he be? Too angry she decided. Something like that would ruin her plan. She decided to speed things up. She had bought some Viagra as part of some rope and a backup plan she had for Daddy just in case he wanted to be stubborn. She crushed up four pills and went downstairs. She grabbed a drink and put the powder inside. She went to find her Father.

"Are you thirsty Daddy?" Melissa asked Frank while he was tooling with something in the car.

"Yes Princess, thank you," he said and finished the drink in one go. "That really hit the spot, especially after that run. Remember to always stay hydrated Princess," he said.

"I know Dad," Melissa said with the air of an all knowing teenager. The wisdom of youth and the many years of experience had taught her how to properly respond to Dad speak. She told him the same thing everytime. "I love you too Daddy," she said and hugged him.

"I'm going to the mall to meet up with some friends. Do you want me to come home a bit later...so you can bring your date home?" Melissa asked.

"Would you Princess? That would be great," he said turning back to the car. "I guess I'll see you in the morning then?" he asked her.

"Sure thing Daddy. See you in the morning," she said before kissing him on the cheek goodbye. "Wrong wrench Daddy, you need a 9/16ths," she said as she sauntered out of the garage. She wondered how long it would take for the pills to kick in.

Frank felt the bulge thirty minutes later and grew concerned as it got worse and didn't go away. He tried relieving some pressure but it didn't work. He just came hard and his cock wouldn't go down. He got dressed and did his best to hide his swollen member. He got in his car and went to pick up Joan.

When he arrived she was already outside her place. She wore a sunflower yellow two strap dress. She even had matching sandals and a wide white hat. She had a great figure from years of yoga. She was soft and firm in all the right places. Joan opened the door and let herself in. She flashed Frank her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Hello again Joan. How's dinner and dancing sound to you?" he said with a smile.

"Sounds wonderful. How about somewhere new? I know of a good five star hotel with a great restaurant. The bar has a piano player and a dance floor. Sound exciting Frank?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"It does actually," he said and they were off. Dinner was steak and salad. It was topped off with a few drinks and long conversations. Joan fiddled with her necklace the whole time. A clear sign to Frank. He knew how much she liked being choked while savagely fucked. They headed to the bar and he slipped the piano man a twenty. He told him to play some old jazz standards and the man behind the ivories didn't fail him.

She moved with grace with him along the floor and his heart raced from the excitement. Being out and moving again made him feel alive but he also felt like he was missing something. He tried to keep his distance but they drew closer and she felt him. She moaned and got closer. He let her in as they danced together. He felt her body beneath her dress, gripping her tighter in her more sensitive places. He led and she followed with every song.

The piano man told the largely vacant bar that he was taking five, but really meant thirty. The drunks at the bar said nothing. Frank looked into Joan's face, trying to find a spark. She was beautiful, no doubt about that. She was like a fine aged wine, one enjoyed slowly over an evening. She brought her lips to his and they kissed. She felt like plastic. Stiff and uninviting at first. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him. Once she got back on the ground she was giggling.

"Did you book a room?" Frank asked her.

"No," Joan replied, "I wasn't sure if you would be interested in me that way...anymore." She kissed him again and wrapped her fingers around his neck.

"We can just go back to my place. I'll have the barkeep call a cab," he said and started toward the bar. Joan grabbed his arm, "What about Melissa?" she asked.

"She told me she would be out late and that I could have the house to myself. I trust her to be safe," he told Joan before speaking to the bartender.

They only had to wait a few minutes before the taxi showed up. They held hands and she was smiling but he wasn't. Frank was trying to figure out how he felt about Joan. She was fun and the night was going well but it wasn't the same without Rachel.

Once in the back seat, Joan said the same thing. She cuddled up to his chest and wrapped her arms around him. She said, "I missed you...I miss Rachel too." He could feel her control the sobbing grief from within her body. Her feelings were dust next to his but Rachel liked Joan as well. They were best friends and spent lots of time having fun. He still remembered that first night with Joan.

His wife had let him watch the foreplay. Then his wife had tied Joan up, blindfolded her and left her for him like a present. Eventually Rachel came back and they all had a great night together. Frank thought it would be different without Rachel but he needed to try.

His cock had been unnaturally aching for hours. He could think of only one reason. Melissa must have slipped him something. He would have to decide how to punish her for his predicament. His mind went to dark places. One in particular had him fixated.

Hours of orgasam denial and pleasurable torture would be perfect. Rachel had lasted for several hours on many occasions. She had been so sensitive when he finally started fucking her, that she passed out from the intensity. He wondered how long his little girl could last. He should have been more disturbed by these thoughts but he wasn't.

They arrived at Frank's house and he settled things up with the driver while she got out and waited. As the car sped away, they watched the tail lights get dimmer with distance. "Come inside and let's have a drink," Frank said and he took Joan's arm, leading her inside.

Melissa was at home, in her bed and under the covers. She had cried for hours after she went around the block a few times, waiting for Daddy to leave. After he was gone, she got changed, climbed into bed and never got out. She ended up falling asleep but she woke up as they made it into her Daddy's bedroom. Her door was open and she could hear everything.

"Wow Frank, I don't remember it being this big," Joan said as she hefted Frank's cock out of his pants. He was leaking precum as she stroked him. He moaned as she slowly worked her agile hand. She pushed him onto the bed and got down on her knees.

She sucked his cock, trying to get it all in her mouth. She almost made it but gagged when she got close to the base. She used her hands and sucked his tip. As she kept sucking him, she undid the straps of her dress and let her breasts spill out. She put his cock squarely between them and sucked harder. Drool and saliva spilled from her lips as she sucked his swollen dick. She played with his balls, making him groan but he didn't climax.

He pulled her up into a kiss and slid her dress off. He laid her on the bed and kissed his way down her body. He wanted to taste her, to see if she was as sweet as he remembered. She still tasted amazing but her flavor was missing that exotic ingredient from before. Maybe it was the sound of Joan's muffled screams as Rachel rode her face and Frank ate her out that was missing.

His cock was throbbing by the time Joan came and squirted all over his face. He sucked and lapped up her juices making her moan and shiver. He knew she was more than ready but he also knew something else. Joan had never been able to take him in completely. They had tried enough times but it never seemed to work.

He slid away from her and removed the rest of his clothes. He grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy. He slid in easily and she moaned deeply as he penetrated her. He got into a good rhythm and she would shriek occasionally as the number of positions and the time passed by. He still couldn't climax though. Joan got frustrated and got up, heading for his closet.

"What are you looking for?" he asked her.

"This," she said holding up the blindfold. "Please...just for tonight...just for right now...pretend I'm Rachel. I know you Frank. You can't live without release. Let me help you," Joan said and came back to bed.

She slipped the blindfold on him and said some magic words. It was an old saying between him and his wife. Kind of like code words for couples when things get rocky. Rachel always used to tell him, somewhere over the rainbow, and all his troubles would float away. He hadn't forgotten but he didn't know that Rachel had told Joan. Maybe Rachel loved Joan more than he thought.

His cock flexed as she got in his lap. She wrapped her legs around him and pressed her naked breasts into his face. Her arms tightly bound around his head, she slithered and kissed her way down to his lips. As they connected, she rose her hips up to take him inside herself. It was slow...like kindling a fire long gone out. She kept repeating the phrase like a mantra as she moved her hips. She got as far as she could and then she started swiveling her hips in circles. Slightly pumping up and down, tightly squeezing the head of his cock as it pressed near her cervix.

They kept at it for over an hour. Trying dozens of positions, speeds and even her ass. Nothing worked, Frank just couldn't cum.

Joan however did climax. She finally came so hard that she passed out and Frank couldn't awaken her. He grunted sourly and decided to put her in the guest bedroom. When she woke up in the morning, he would explain what had happened. She had tried her best but she wasn't good enough. She wasn't Rachel and Joan wasn't what he needed.

He got back in his bed and watched the time slip away. His cock finally went down around midnight. His balls really hurt though. He hadn't been able to climax with Joan and that only confirmed his suspicions. With Amy it had been no problem but he had been thinking of Melissa. These thoughts were tumbling around his mind, when he heard a knock at the door.

"Daddy...can I sleep with you? I'm scared tonight and I don't know why," Melissa said with tears in her voice. She stood in the doorway, wearing nothing but one of his old shirts. Frank assumed that him going on a date would upset her but he didn't think it would be this bad. He was still naked and dirty from Joan, but he wrapped the sheet around himself.

"Sure thing Princess," he said, patting the empty space next to him. She clapped her hands excitedly and jumped in. He laid down on his back and she snuggled up next to him on his chest.

"Hi Daddy," she said looking up at him with a big smile.

"Hello Princess, how was your day?" he said.

"Super special because I got to spend it with you. Your secretary at work, Amy, she was fun," Melissa said.

"Oh yeah? What did she show you at the office?" he asked her.

"Just a few offices, the lounge, and a big boardroom. I fisted her on that big table Daddy. Then I made her lick my pussy until I came. I used her like the dirty slut she is. Are you proud of me Daddy?" Melissa asked, eyes big as saucers and expecting a reply.

"You don't have to say anything Daddy. I can tell you like hearing me talk about how much of a slut I am," she said staring at the tented sheet. She slowly wrapped her hands around the sheet and encircled his cock. She squeezed and he groaned.

Frank's eyes were closed and he was trying to pretend this wasn't happening. His little girl's hand should not be clutching his cock, but it was. Precum leaked from the tip as she slowly worked her hand up. She noticed the wet spot on the sheet.

"You're making a mess Daddy. Let me clean you up," she said and she dove beneath the sheets. She used both her tiny hands to guide his swollen cock between her lips. When she finally locked on, they were both in heaven. She moaned from the taste of him and he groaned from her use of tongue. She used all her skills and quickly brought him to a truly intense climax. She kept sucking his cock while he pumped several times deep into her throat. She had her lips resting on his base when he finally finished and some of his cum dribbled out of her mouth. She kept sucking until he was done, then she licked him clean.

Frank's body shook as she kept licking and cleaning him. She loved worshipping his beautiful cock. She didn't even notice that her Daddy had fallen asleep. She tucked the sheets under his arms and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Daddy," she said and then kissed his lips, long and passionately. She sucked and pulled on them. He groaned in his sleep and his cock stirred beneath her. She thought about riding him. Watching him wake up and realise he is inside his beautiful little girl was really making her wet. The guest in the spare bedroom however ruined that plan. She would just have to wait until tomorrow night. She laid down next to him and tried to sleep. After graduation, her Daddy would finally belong to her.

See you soon and please leave comments. I read them all. Thanks for the support.


12