Taking Care of Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spun her around and used his fingers on her clit. She just looked at him and her hands covered his.

"That's enough Mark. My body has had a bit too much," Melissa said and he complied while feeling crestfallen.

"Can I at least help clean you up?" He asked.

"No...I got it," she said grabbing some shampoo and tuning into the water.

"Will I ever see you again?" He asked.

"I don't know," Melissa said while staring at the wall. She was done with him, for now, and Mark knew it. He just left the showers and got changed. Melissa finished getting cleaned up and headed back to the girls side to get changed. She put her outfit back on and sighed. Her next gangbang would have Daddy as a participant. That thought got her wet and she smiled as she headed back to class.

Joan was nearing her limit. The clock told her it was now two in the afternoon. She only had to last another ninety minutes and Melissa would be back to finish Frank off. His body would shiver every once in a while, his cock would occasionally leak and she would catch it. His cock was swollen and she could barely get half his length inside herself at this point. His balls must hurt, she thought while gently licking and kissing them.

She got off the bed and went to find some body oil. She gave Frank a massage. Going over his tight muscles and trying her best to make him more comfortable. She checked the knots every fifteen minutes or more to keep an eye on his blood flow. So far, he was holding up remarkably well. She took her time with the massage because she needed a break.

Joan was physically exhausted but kept pushing her body further. She knew her limits and was confident that she wasn't near them yet. As she made her way up his legs, his cock started leaking again and she quickly latched her mouth around it. She sucked and licked his cock clean before settling back into the massage. As she slowly stroked his chest, she mounted his cock again. She got him in as deep as she could, then she would slowly pull up

As she slowly rode him, she stroked his chest with oil. She gently kneaded the muscles and got a few more groans out of him. The massage was a surprise and a delight for both of them. She had to climb off him before she came and it was really close. She started whimpering and climbed off him.

"Joan...wait...it's okay. I know it's you. I've known since you first touched my cock. My little girl has been naughty and my mind hasn't been able to forget her hands...or her mouth," Frank said. "I can't climax anymore without at least thinking about her, so you don't have to worry about her request. You can cum as much as you like Joan...my cock likes to feel you shake," he said with a smile and she almost came from those words alone.

She got back on top of him. She grabbed his shoulders roughly and just rode his cock until she screamed. She didn't hold anything back anymore, but just fucked him with wild abandon. After she came, she cuddled up close to his body and whispered in his ear, "You're a naughty Daddy, Frank," his cock twitched inside her.

Once she had recovered she said, "Here...let me untie you." She reached for his wrists but he interrupted her.

"No...it's fine," he replied, "I can last until the game ends. I don't know what she has planned but just go along with it, okay?" he asked of her.

"Sure thing Frank. It's nice to talk to you...after I was quiet for so long. Holding all those moans inside me," she shuddered on top of him. "It was awful. I always liked talking dirty to you. I love the way your cock feels Frank," she said as she slowly moved her hips. They started a different game between each other. Their new game was how many times could Joan climax before she passed out again. Frank would keep count and just enjoy the ride. She never told him what time it was and he didn't ask.

"So...in my farewell words and best wishes to you all...I hope that your life is everything you can dream it to be," Melissa said with a politician's smile. The entire crowd stood up and applauded. It was a good speech that inspired people to follow their dreams and passions. Once she was done, she stepped off the stage and returned to her seat. While she waited through the rest of the ceremony, she thought about her own dreams.

Well, only one dream to be honest. It was wet, kinky and taboo to everyone around her. Her dream waited for her at home. All tied up and ready to explode inside of her. The videos would send him over the edge and into her grasp. She would have him for sure now. Daddy would be all hers to keep. She wouldn't mind sharing him every now and then. She owed Joan a few favors for her efforts today. Amber would be a big present for her Daddy. She was wet just thinking about him taking her.

The final ceremony began and all the students stood up to receive their diplomas. Melissa was first because she was the valedictorian. She took her diploma and shook hands with the Principal, the Vice and her favorite teacher Ms. Apple. She headed back to her seat and waited for the cue to move her tassel. While the other students tossed their caps into the air, Melissa was poised. Her celebration would be at home. She got out as quickly as she could and said her goodbyes. Amber gave her a ride home but they had to make a stop at Amber's house. Amber had been working on a special dress for Melissa. It was just for tonight and promised to make the evening spectacular.

Frank felt Joan riding his cock when he heard the front door open and close. Joan stopped moving and he could hear her breathing. Footsteps on the stairs made his pulse race. It was the final move of the game between himself and his own daughter. A game of wicked seduction and cruel ploys. He had only one move left. He would leave, tonight after whatever Melissa had planned was over. He would play his part to make her happy but his plan was to slip away once she fell asleep. He just had to make it through the night. He was getting tired but far from exhausted. He could keep pushing himself for hours yet.

He felt a piece of silk cover his mouth and get tied around his head. The blindfold came off and he had to blink a few times for his vision to return. Once it did, he was struck by a vision of true beauty. Standing in the doorway of his bedroom, was his little girl wearing her Mother's wedding gown. It had some major alterations done to it.

The dress was in a princess style with a large skirt and a bodice. The skirt had many layers of light silk but was divided down the middle. He could see her shaven pussy and soaked inner thighs. The bodice was more of a corset with her breasts left bare. She had the veil on but he could clearly see her beautiful face. She stared long and hard at his body. It was not the look of a daughter but of a lover.

"Hi Daddy," Melissa said to her father across the space of the floor between them. Joan stood with a look of shock on her face. A friend of Melissa's, Amber, was also there and Frank was surprised to see her. His cock quivered when his daughter spoke and he waited.

"I love you Daddy," she said, "I want...no...I need to take care of you. I've been a bad girl Daddy. I let people use my body so I could help you. I know how much you hurt Daddy. I can make it all better," she told him and he listened.

"I want you to watch two videos before we begin," Melissa said and used her phone to play what she had recorded earlier on the t.v. in the bedroom.

The first one was of Amber. Melissa walked toward the bed and Frank kept his eyes on the video. His cock shook and leaked a bit of precum as Amber described what she wanted Frank to do. Melissa got up on the bed and licked his cock from the base to the tip, sucking his head into her mouth. She let her saliva slide down his long pole. She used her hands to get him nice and slippery. Frank kept looking from the video to Melissa and then to Amber.

Amber was wearing a black silk robe but nothing else. Her nipples stood out and her fingers delicately teased one while her right hand played openly with her pussy. Her wet lips glistened even from a few feet away. Joan came up from behind her and started kissing her neck. Amber leaned against Joan's taller frame while Joan whispered in her ear. Amber just nodded and Joan led her to a chair. Amber was in Joan's lap and moaning while she watched herself on the screen. The video ended and Amber climaxed in Joan's arms.

"Daddy...I want you to be really comfortable before the next video," Melissa said and Frank's eyes whipped back to her face. She began to lower her body and sink down onto his cock. She went slow, feeling every inch of her father's own desire for her. His cock twitched and flexed as she made it to his hips. She sighed and relaxed, just feeling him inside her. She was stretched to the limit and took a moment to enjoy that feeling.

"I was a bad girl today Daddy," Melissa said and then played the video of her and the track team. She began to ride his cock slowly and watched his face for any expression. As Frank watched the video he just got angrier. He didn't see any condoms either.

"It was so much fun Daddy," Melissa said as she slightly moved her hips. "I knew I would need a good hard fucking before I could take Daddy's cock. It's so...big," she stammered. She was close to a climax already. Her fantasy was becoming a reality but it needed one last thing.

"When you came last night...you didn't say anything Daddy," Melissa said into his ear as she pressed her whole body down on top of him. She slowly worked her hips and tightened herself within. She made him groan but his body remained still.

"I want you to say my name Daddy...when you cum deep inside me," Melissa said as she kissed her father's forehead. "I want to take care of you Daddy, but I need to know that you want me just as bad...that you need me as much as I need you," she said and kissed his face a few more times.

As the second video ended, with Melissa being covered in semen, Frank turned back to lock his eyes with his daughter. He was fighting back tears and an inferno of rage was on his face. Melissa didn't know what to do and then she felt him move his hips. She shuddered and then began matching his movements.

"Yes Daddy," Melissa said, "just like that," she said as she started to really ride him. She placed her hands on his chest and leaned forward. She used her hips and slowly rocked his world. She untied the silk around his mouth and kissed him deeply. She pressed her tongue into his mouth and he sucked it into his before attacking it. As she pressed her hard body against his, she began cutting the ropes that held him down.

She sliced the ropes clean in the middle before untying the knots. She had to lean back to get his legs free. While she worked he touched her body. Softly feeling every inch of her with his hands. She felt differently to his touch and she picked up speed as he toyed with her breasts. Once he was free, he flexed his limbs and wrapped his arms around her. He held her still and they simply kissed. This kiss connected them deeper than any other as he gently slid his hands around her body. He filled his hands with her ass, giving her a good squeeze. A hard slap followed and she resumed moving her hips. He slapped her ass harder and she went faster.

"Good girl," he said and he heard Melissa moan. Amber moaned louder as Joan got her closer. As Amber watched and heard Melissa she just got more excited. She pumped her hips against Joan's hand on her clit. Joan rubbed harder but started going slower, making the little girl whimper. Amber had been really close. She kept watching as her best friend was fucking her own father. Joan smiled wickedly from behind Amber, turning Amber's body into a delicate instrument of pleasure. Joan's eyes were filled with Melissa and Frank, it was the most exotic thing she had ever seen. Then, the two stopped fucking and began making love.

It started after Melissa had another powerful orgasam from riding her father just right. She didn't bother to recover, she just pressed her lips against his for a kiss. She darted her tongue into his mouth and his hands wrapped around her body. Time seemed to slow down as their kisses got softer and more intimate.

"I love you Daddy," she whispered at his lips before kissing them again. She felt his cock twitch within her.

"I love you too Princess," Frank replied and kissed her more forcefully, holding her closer to his body. His hands slid around her body and stopped on her ass. He grabbed two handfull's and brought her ass and pussy up. He slowly lifted her and made her moan softly, stopping with just his thick head near her entrance. He slid her slowly down his shaft until their thighs met and he kissed her softly. He rocked her hips and she kept the pace. He met her with his own motions and she almost lost it. She dug her nails into his shoulder and he didn't even blink. She slowed down again and took a deep breath, he chose that moment to take one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned loudly as he swirled his tongue. She cried out and bucked her hips faster as his teeth nipped at her. He laughed and nipped her again, making her go faster. The third time made her climax so hard, she collapsed on top of him.

"My turn," he said as Melissa breathed heavily on top of him. He rolled them over and got on top. He started peeling the dress off of her. He kissed her naked body and worked his way in between her legs. He lapped up her juices and sucked her lips into his mouth. Her clit was swollen and he sucked it, swirling his tongue around it. She screamed from all his attention and grabbed the back of his head. She ground his face into her pussy. He slipped two fingers inside her and her back arched. He found her pleasure center easily and sent her into the stratosphere.

Amber came soon after watching Melissa squirt all over her father's face. Joan picked Amber up and took her to the bed. There was more than enough room and she really wanted to taste this sweet little minx. She laid Amber down on the other side of the king size bed. Joan kissed her way up Amber's soft legs, making the younger girl giggle. She kept kissing and moving up seeking out Amber's lips. The first kiss was soft but grew more heated. Joan played with Amber's wet pussy while kissing her lips. Amber was close to another climax when she opened her eyes and saw Melissa staring back at her.

"Cum with me," Melissa said and Amber nodded. Joan looked at Frank giving him a wink. They both slowed down and got into a similar pace. They were getting the girls to a point where they were both going to climax together. Melissa and Amber locked their eyes and fingers together. They screamed in stereo as they both came together.

Frank slid his hands under his little girl's ass and spread her legs. He slammed his cock deep inside her, making Melissa scream and clutch Amber's hand desperately. Frank began to really hammer Melissa hard, shaking the bed with intense force. The gravity of the past few days was weighing on him. He was exhausted and going full steam. His biggest problem was how good his daughter's pussy felt, the look on her face and the sound of her voice. He had been fighting back his climax all day and now he could finish.

"I love you Melissa," Frank said. "Daddy's going to cum inside your slutty pussy," he growled, "I'm going to make you mine." Frank picked up speed and pounded his poor little princess. She howled once another orgasam struck her but he wasn't done. He bit her nipple and she yelped, pushing her soft flesh into his mouth. He sucked it in greedily and pulled her up to a sitting position. He was close and wanted to finish in a lotus form. He didn't even have to say anything. Melissa enveloped him with her arms and body.

"I love you more Daddy," Melissa said with a smile and kissed her father while slowly moving her hips. She held him tightly and ground down on him. He pulled her in closer with his hands on her body. He started bouncing her slowly in his lap.

"Faster Daddy," Melissa said on edge. She was close again. "Fuck me Daddy...cum deep inside me...please?" she asked.

"Melissa," was all Frank managed to say before he lost control. He kept bouncing her but things slowed down, as if time itself had become something he could no longer sense. His cock pulsed and pumped within her. Melissa just moaned and shook. Frank began having a full body orgasam and Melissa held him tightly. This was different than anything he had felt before. It was like being a buoy at sea, floating on the waves and being supported. Melissa held him while he rode it out and his cock stayed hard the whole time. She was in a blissful state as well. Her pussy had never been so full before.

Eventually, they fell onto the bed and made it into a spooning position with Frank wrapped around his daughter, his throbbing cock buried to the hilt inside her. His cock still quivered occasionally and sent more of his seed into her. He just held her as the most intense climax of his life rolled through him. Melissa loved every beautiful incestuous second of it.

Before she lost consciousness, she watched Joan wrap up around Amber. She was staring into Amber's face and wondering what it would look like when her Daddy took her. His cock shook again and he groaned maybe at her naughty thoughts. He had fallen asleep, his cock still hard and inside her. She moved closer to Amber but kept her hips by her Daddy. She kissed and cuddled Amber with Joan while her Daddy's cock had her filled up. This was the happiest moment of Melissa's life.

"Goodnight Amber," Melissa said and kissed her friend again. It was a lover's kiss...one that spoke volumes about how they both felt and the things still to come. Amber closed her eyes and cuddled up with Joan. "Goodnight Joan," Melissa said and kissed her as well. This was a kiss of reunion, like lovers who had been separated and searching for each other.

"Goodnight Melissa," Joan said and they all fell asleep. Life had just gotten way more complicated for all of them but the morning promised a new day of sexy fun and adventure.

Next Chapter...House Hunting!

12