Taking Care of Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
Story finale.
2.6k words
4.3
9.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers

Melissa Malone woke up feeling alone. She was in her Daddy's bed with two other beautiful women but no Daddy. Her pussy felt extra empty because his swollen cock was not where it should be. She sat up in bed and took a look around the dark room. Maybe he was in the bathroom taking a shower, she thought to herself.

Melissa got up to check, leaving her best friend Amber and Joan to cuddle. Melissa went to the master bathroom and found it empty. She had a good look around and could tell he had used the shower and then left without waking anyone. She wasn't sure where he was but she had a good guess. She decided to go look for him.

Melissa got dressed in her running attire and woke up Amber and Joan. She thanked them for all the help and promised to call both of them as soon as she found him. Amber and Joan took turns kissing Melissa and trying not to fall back into bed as a tangle of bodies and moans.

After the other ladies left, it was now up to Melissa. She headed out onto the streets and headed for the hills. When she got to the top and didn't find him she thought hard about any other place he might be. As it started to rain, she could see that it would be a difficult descent so she had time to rattle her brain. There was only one other place he might be.

Once she made it down to level ground, she started making her way to the cemetery. It didn't take her long to get there. The trees that encircled the place gave some shelter from the rain. Once she arrived, she made quick work of going through the rows and looking for an old oak tree. It was there, under the tree and near a tombstone, that Melissa found her Father.

Frank was sitting next to the grave of his late wife Rachel. Last night, things had gone to far for him and he was dead set on leaving. He couldn't let himself corrupt his little princess any further. This game had to end or they would both be lost in madness.

"Daddy, why did you leave?" Melissa asked her Father.

"Because I think what we did was wrong. You're too young to understand but I can't be your lover. This is just too much for me. What we did last night...," he began but trailed off and stopped.

"I know Daddy. It was so bad...I've never cum that hard before," Melissa said getting closer to him. She slid her hand up his legs and found him hard. She gave his monster cock a gentle squeeze.

"Melissa," Frank tried to begin again but she put her fingers to his lips.

"Mom wouldn't want us to fight. She wouldn't want you to leave either. Come home and we will figure this out. Please Daddy?" She begged him.

Frank took one last look at the grave and then turned to walk home in the rain with his daughter.

They made it back in an hour but both of them were soaked. Melissa suggested they take a hot bath together and he just sighed. Frank headed to the master bath and began filling the tub. The water was hot and the jets would help relax him. When he was finally comfortable that was when she came in.

Melissa was wearing a pink bikini and had her hair in a long ponytail. She slid in the water and sat across from him. She sank into the water and waited for their conversation to begin.

"Melissa, I'm your Father and we cannot continue. It has to stop," he said with more conviction than he felt.

"I can't make my mind stop thinking about you Daddy," she said and swam closer. She got onto his lap and felt his erection. "I know you can't stop either Daddy. If we are both broken, then let's be broken together," she said and began kissing him.

At first, he didn't respond and she kept planting more kisses on him. "Please Daddy...let me be your good girl," she said and he was lost. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't fight it any longer. He kissed her back and she moaned. He had to have her now. He stood up and she clung her body to him. He walked them both over to the shower and she kept kissing him all over. He turned the water on and ripped of her bottoms. He plunged his hard cock into his daughter's wet pussy and began fucking her against the shower wall, holding her against it. She could only scream and thrash her body as he ravaged her.

"Fuck me Daddy...Harder," Melissa said and he picked up his pace. She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. Her tight pussy contracted and he lost it inside her, filling up her pussy with his seed. He let the water cascade over them both washing them clean. He shut the water off and carried her out of the bathroom. He wrapped her in two towels, one for her body and one for her hair.

Melissa got comfortable in her Daddy's bed and fell asleep. When she finally woke up, she was blindfolded and tied down. She tried to fight the ropes but they got tighter as she struggled. She felt something tight on her throat but couldn't tell what it was. Her body was naked and in the bed. She took a deep breath and she felt something attached to her nipples. Then she felt them.

"Finally awake I see," she heard her Father say. "This is the punishment you get for tying my up the other day. I'm going to make you beg to me cum...but I won't let you. Not until I'm satisfied that you can truly be my princess. Understand?" Frank said firmly.

"Yes Daddy," was her only reply.

"Good girl. Let's begin," he said and turned the vibes on her nipples. At a low setting, it wouldn't bother her much. Then she felt her Daddy's strong hands spread her legs. She felt his rough face go in-between her thighs and held her breath in anticipation of what he would do.

Frank began with slow and languid licks up and down her pussy. He had just fucked her but didn't care about anything other than making her feel good. His tongue dove deeply into her crevasse and she moaned louder. He moved up to her clit and circled it a few times. She started to breathe faster as she got closer but he stopped. He turned off the vibes on her nipples and waited for a count of fifty. He watched her body move as she breathed. When he turned the vibes back on, her body arched against the ropes. He slid two fingers into her and gently teased her opening. She was so sticky and wet it made his cock twitch. He slowly started pumping them back and forth and it wasn't long before she was close once more but he denied her again. This time it was a count of sixty. Afterwards, he turned her nipples vibes up to ten and her body shook. He kissed, licked and sucked on her pussy lips, making her moan out each breath. As she got close again he stopped. She thrashed in the bed this time.

"Please...please...please let me cum Daddy?" She begged in her most innocent voice.

"You can cum anytime I want," was his reply and she growled.

He took his time and edged her several more rounds. She was a mess and so was the bed. Her pussy was soaked and he had started playing with her ass after round four. Once he got to ten he let her loose from the ropes and gave her a full body massage. She would breathe and moan with his every touch. He turned her body into an orgasmic function from head to toe. As his hands swept from her soles to her shoulders, she would shudder all over. She felt his hard cock pass between her legs and she tried to arch her back but he held her down.

"Not yet Princess," he said. "Don't move a muscle. I'll just be a second. Keep the blindfold on," he said as she was reaching for it.

She kept herself still and heard a soft rustling sound. Slow pulsing music began to play. She felt him get back in the bed and her body get turned over. She was pulled into his lap and her body felt like electric jelly. Every inch of her skin was vibrating as it rubbed against his. He brought her legs around his waist and she locked her heals together. Her arms went around his shoulders and she scooted her body closer, rubbing herself on him.

"Breathe with me," he said and she pressed her body into his and took long breaths with him. She brought her forehead to his and searched for his lips with her own. As she kissed him, she slid her wet pussy up and down his pole. He groaned into their kiss and bucked his hips. She felt something cold at the base of his cock but tried to concentrate on breathing. His hands flowed up and down her back making a diamond pattern. She rubbed her clit against his hard cock and was about to cum when she felt his hard hand on her ass.

"Not yet Princess," he said into ear, slapping her ass again. She growled in frustration. He took the blindfold off. "Open your eyes," he said and she did. She took a good look around. The bed had drapes that made a reflective surface. Every where she looked she saw herself and her Daddy. Just the two of them locked in an intimate embrace. She noticed the collar on her throat. She read the gold lettering stitched into the leather. It started "Daddy's Princess" and she reached up to touch it.

"The collar belonged to your Mother. It means you are mine. No matter who you're with, no matter how they make you feel it will never feel like this," he said and picked her up bodily before slowly letting her slide down his cock. She cried out as she hit the bottom. He waited for her to get used to being filled again before they began.

They moved slowly to the music, grinding their bodies together. She would kiss him and he would hold her tighter. She would wrap her legs around him tighter as they moved slowly. They kept breathing together and it wasn't long before her mind was ripped apart by the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed as he slowly rocked them back and forth. Her nails dug into his back and she held him tighter as her whole body began to shake. She began laughing and crying but he kept going. He laid her down and began picking up speed. Bending her body and twisting her tight form into shapes she was familiar with. She lost count of how many orgasms she had. She was adrift and her body was going into overload. She shrieked and clawed at the bed as her body thrashed. She spasmed a few more times before taking a deep breath and closed her eyes. She blacked out from the pleasure. He rolled her over and slapped her ass. He kept slapping her until it was red on both cheeks and she was awake. When he stopped, she raised her hips and ground them on his cock, moaning the entire time. He slid his hand between her legs and using her own nectar her began circling her asshole. She brought her knees together and his thumb easily slid inside.

"Such a good slut for Daddy. You have been training for me," he said and she looked back at him with a wide beaming smile. He held her gaze as his thumb slid in and out of her asshole. Her eyes began to glaze over and drool pooled in her mouth. He guided his cock to her asshole and that is when she noticed the metal cock ring. No wonder her Daddy was lasting so long. She watched him take her ass from a side mirror. The look on his face as it slid all the way into her made her shake. He started slow and felt how tight her asshole was. He let her do the work.

"Ride Daddy's cock Princess," he said and slapped her ass. He kept himself still while she started to bounce her curved ass. She slowly started with curses before she was screaming into the wet mattress.

"Make tiny circles on your clit," he said and she tried. Her fingers reached down but she couldn't concentrate because a monster cock was impaling her ass. Her Daddy was the biggest cock she had ever had so far. She lighty brushed her clit but couldn't keep moving her hips and playing with herself.

"Need help?" He said and she nodded. He picked her up and brought her back into his lap but facing away this time. His cock was buried in her ass and he played with her whole body. His hands danced from her clit to her nipples and into her hair. He held her tight as she shook from another orgasm. He flailed her clit and she squirted again. He held her down as she bounced on his cock and screamed for him some more. He put her down on the bed and let her head hang off the side. He then slid his cock into her throat and began fucking her other hole. She played with his swollen balls as her mouth was used roughly. She didn't gag at all and he had to smile in spite of himself. He slid out of her mouth and she just laid there gasping for air. He slapped her face and she moaned from his touch.

"I'm proud of you Princess. It's almost over. Time to make Daddy feel good," he said and got in the bed pulling her on top of him. They got back in the lotus position but before they linked he removed his cock ring. She ground down onto his shaft until she hit his base. She worked her hips around in slow circles and found a rhythm with him. She kissed him hard.

"I love you so much Daddy. Thank you for making me your little slut. You've made me so happy," she told him.

"No princess," he said with a grunt. "I've made us both happy," and he began moving faster. She met his pace and held onto his shoulders. She was so close.

"Faster Daddy," she said quickly. "Fill me up please. I need it sooooo bad," she whined and wiggled her hips.

He held her tight and whispered in her ear, "I love you Princess," before he exploded inside her. Now he was truly damned and he couldn't care less. For the first time in a long time he was happy.

A few months went by and Frank found his family a new house. It was a four bedroom country house. They wouldn't be bothered by any neighbors. Melissa patted her flat belly and smiled, happy to not be a mom just yet. She looked at her friend Amber with excitement.

"My Daddy is the best Amber. He will take care of all of us. Do you still want to join our family?" Melissa asked her.

"Yes Princess, anything for you," she said in her bubbly way.

"Then come inside. Daddy is waiting," Melissa said and led her friend through the front door of her house. Daddy's family grew with the addition of a new slut and they all lived happily ever after.

The End

pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers