Taking Care of Dad's Needs

Story Info
A wusky anthro teases his father to lust...
2k words
31.7k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Night knew his father's secret. It was a big secret, a dirty secret, one that his father most likely would never, not even the once, have wanted to come to light. A striking wusky with a base coat of grey and white splashed down his belly, it was the blue and yellow markings on his body that truly set him apart, following the lines of his muscles. His father was a little demurer in terms of his physique, but the softness of his body had come to stay in middle age and the clock of time was harder to turn back from that stage, even if Damien was also inclined.

Yet Night's eyes had been on his father for some time, the wusky in his twenties, living at home again to save some money. It was more than alright, considering how damn hot his dad was, the older wusky a little taller than him, rugged and rough, even the fur under his chin a little bristlier than it was for him.

Night shuddered, his paw closed around his cock, the knot as yet unformed at the base. He could smell his father's need around the house, even if the older wusky thought that he was adequately hiding it: nothing could be hidden from his son, not truly. The muskiness clung to Damien like a second coat of fur, leading Night to get a hard-on at the breakfast table, even when they were watching TV together.

But that night...after his father took a sleeping pill to drift off with his insomnia once again gripping him after the divorce... Night would do for his father what he had wanted to do for so long.

It did not take much planning, waiting for his father to start snoring lightly before creeping into his room, holding his breath, avoiding the squeaky floorboard that had already been there for years. The wusky slumbered peacefully in bed, chest rising and falling, the bulge of his sheath and nuts showing through his jockstrap.

Night shivered. He had not thought that his father would be sleeping nearly nude...but it let him get closer, his own cock pushing out, straining with ever-increasing insistence against the front of his jock. They were, after all, perhaps the best underwear for guys out there!

With nothing more than the light of the moon filtering in through a crack in the curtains, he slipped across what had, before, been his parents' bedroom, easing onto the bed. It was a foam one, which helped him ensure that he did not jostle his father too much, the wusky rolling onto his side with a grunt.

If Night had been more aware, he would have realised that even that small amount of motion meant that Damien was not quite as deeply asleep as he should have been. For the wusky had been tired enough, that night, to forgo his sleeping pill instead of relying on medicine. He knew that, after all, he could not reply on it forever, despite the huge upheaval that had come into play in his life.

Night whimpered. His father's musk was even more alluring in the bedroom, moaning softly, nuzzling at his bulge, more confident that his father would not wake up as he still thought that Damien had taken a sleeping pill. He peeled his father's jock down only enough to free his sheath, nuzzling and lapping, swiping his tongue around and even into that soft fold of flesh to tease out his length.

No more would his father have to go without...oh no. No, Night would make sure of that as he took his father's slowly emerging cock into his maw, lapping sweetly up against the underside. He trembled. Oh, it was hotter than he could ever have imagined, thick and with a tang of male, his father studly, the little gut at the front of his belly even more enticing and exciting to Night.

Even as his father grunted and shifted on his side, the wusky could not help himself, hardly under the illusion that he was doing it all for his father when his cock was out and hard too, aching with a throbbing hardness that could only be chased away by one thing. His father did not have to know how much he lusted for him, not at all, not as he suckled on that fat length of prick, taking him lightly into the back of his throat and half-closing his eyes.

Night murmured around him, the wusky's eyelids fluttering above him, although Night was not in a position to be able to see that, not as he bobbed his muzzle slowly and languidly on his dad's cock. It was illicit and it was taboo and it was very much not something that he should have done, but somehow Night could not find it in himself to care. He was right where he needed to be, pushing the bedsheets back from his father's thighs, slurping down his cock as his long, wet tongue lashed around him.

But he still had to be quiet, still had to be aware that he was taking a big risk, even if he still told himself that he was doing it for his father, all for him. Yes, it was about his dad's rising needs, what had most likely not been taken care of long before the divorce, though the lies that were told, well... They were of no real consequence. Night swallowed a moan, hot breath washing over his father's dick, though his own need was too great for him to not take something else for himself too.

"Mmmph... Sorry, dad... But I've been stealing glances at your prick for too long..."

Night licked his lips. God, it was hot to admit that, even though his father was asleep, chest rising and falling steadily still, though Night still had not caught the flicker of his eyelids, how his fingers twitched. The wusky was close to waking and yet his son was none the wiser as he scooted up in front of him on his side, his back to his father's chest, arse grinding back onto his dick. It took a bit of a wriggle and a squirm to get into the right position, but Night knew that it would all be worth it, regardless of how things had gone so far.

He'd never see his father hard and randy without a warm muzzle or tight backside to sink into, not ever again. And he made good on that promise to his dad as he arched his back, bearing down on his father's hard cock, pressing it up into his pre-lubed tail hole.

Night caught his breath, cheeks puffing out as he held in his groan.

"Oh, god..."

But he could not resist, could not help himself, his father too hot for him to hold back from, moaning, whimpering, grinding onto his dick with renewed passion and further. Night was so ready that he didn't really need the lube that he's teased into his own anal ring, but that was still all well and good as that delectably throbbing prick sank into him. It was meant to be there, Night knew, wouldn't accept anything else, not until the end of his days.

"Mmmph..."

Damien's eyes fluttered open, pleasure swamping him, blinking as he tried to come back to his senses. Yet it took the wusky a good few seconds to blink the sleep from his eyes, yawning, something bumping into his crotch. Just what was going on? His eyes automatically went to the bedside table where the photo of him and his wife had been -- yet there was something bigger than all of them combined in the room that would take his attention well and truly away from all of that and more.

Something hot and tight around his cock, a firm rump, someone grinding back on him. Yet the hole that his dick was plunged into was not a pussy but a tail hole, clenching around him as his hips thrust without Damien's mind even catching up with what he was doing. All he caught were the wild, wide eyes of his son looking back over his shoulder before instinct kicked in, the pleasure too great for his body to do anything other than to follow the command of his mind.

"Grrrrff!"

He growled, locking around the wusky, though his mind reeled, an arm around his son's chest. His hips worked and pumped seemingly of their own accord, his knot swelling, passion sweeping through Damien for the first time in months. His son moaned, tongue hanging out, so hot, so solid, so perfect against him. Yet all the older wusky could do was to lean into the moment, remembering times long gone by when he had been with a guy, felt that carnal, primal force thrumming through him, how damn good it had felt.

He snarled, lips peeling back from his teeth, pinning his son on his stomach, thrusting and grinding wildly, as if Night's pleasure did not actually matter anymore, forgetting all else. How could he have misplaced those memories, those times before he'd been married? It felt good, too damn good, the solidity of his son pressing back against him reassuring even as he could not help but take the back of Night's neck between his teeth.

The wusky swooned, climaxing hard, painting the bedsheets between his belly and the mattress with his cream, though it would be him who had to clean them later. His head swam, trapped under his father's stomach and barely able to believe what was happening, crying out into the pillows as he clung to one: anything to feel like he was locked down. For Night did not want to be anywhere else at all as he weakly emptied his balls, throat tight with emotion that he could not put a name to, the slap of his father's hips on his backside rising to fill the room.

He grunted and moaned, yet his body was there to be used after all that he had pushed for and pressed for, aching so very desperately. The wusky tried to wriggle, to twist back and forth, under his father, yet there was no room for him to go, not even as his dad clenched a little more tightly around his neck.

Thus, he was there to fill his father's knot swelling fully to lock them together, the stud that he was, taking his son without thinking, knowing that, in some way, it was his right. With their bodies locked together, thrusting shortly and sharply, Damien finally hit his release, howling in a rush of warm air over his son's neck, hips hammering, still working furiously through his orgasm. Despite the ache in his lower back, the older wusky kept thrusting and thrusting, determined to enjoy his high, the powering of it flowing through him, resulting in spurt after spurt of thick, creamy seed flooding his son's rump.

Weakly, his son flagged his tail, giving him a show, showing off his soft, round backside, even though there was muscle down there too, giving it shape. His dad slowed, panting heavily, releasing his neck and licking off his lips, though there was so much left unsaid between them. With his knot fully engorged, however, there would be plenty of time to talk about that until Damien deflated and the wuskies could separate once more, though Night was not so sure that he wanted that. Maybe the reality of it all would change things between them in a way that he didn't want. Night whimpered, burying his muzzle between the pillows, tail flicking up against his father's lower abdomen. He didn't want to find out.

"Son..."

Night whined, tail flagged submissively. His father's paw groped his arse, fingers digging into his flesh.

"We have a lot to talk about."

But never again would either father or son have to go without, for all was right in their little corner of the world.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

New School, New Life Jamie replaces his mother in his father's affections.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Truckstop Gangbanged Guy stops on road trip and gets more than he bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned Man confesses homosexual desires to priest.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pay Your Dues Coal's rent is due, his landlord expects to be paid in full.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories