Taking Care of Everything Ch. 09

Story Info
The rewrite - Reality, Promises, and Anguish.
8.8k words
4.74
1.5k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Care of Everything - Ch. 9

Reality, Promises, and Anguish

Rewritten by Aoife

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author and at his request, the below and in time, the continuing chapters are all significant rewrites. In collaboration with the original author I move forward.

Please know this story contains love and sexual relations between adults, both men and women. In future chapters the love goes into a trio relationship including the love of two women who learn about and grow into their bisexuality. I truly hope you enjoy it.

***

"I admitted everything to Katy. She is aware and welcomes my growing love for you. She also knows about Mike. You don't know yet and I can't do it here but we will talk tomorrow."

With that Jordan leaned forward standing on her toes and lovingly kissed my lips. The amazing kiss lingered just a moment too long. Breaking the kiss, she walked out to start working on my travel arrangements.

I was dumbfounded as I walked to my desk and sat down. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Katy. "I am falling deeper in love with you but we need to talk. What is this about Mike?"

I began working on the new proposal and plans John and I had discussed while deep in thought, my phone buzzed.

"Ok my love, do you want me to come over tonight? You know I didn't plan to. ... Oh, how was the kiss?"

"What?" I screamed internally. My mind was exploding.

Opening the office instant messenger I sent to Jordan, "JORDAN! Katy knew? What are you two doing?"

Jordan responded "Tomorrow Sir, please."

***End of Chapter 8***

***

I hastily closed the messaging app and returned to my work needing to finish this project. The deadline is next week. I worked for another hour and decided I needed a break. I stood, walked out of my office with my empty coffee cup in hand.

On my way to the kitchenette, I paused my Caroline's cubicle and the other five Directors let them know how much I greatly appreciated their work over the last months and that we were building a dynamic team.

Returning to my office, Jordan looked up at me. "I would have gotten that."

"Thanks but I needed a walk." I was flat in my response.

I was in a mood. I wasn't certain if I had a label for that mood. I asked her to please reschedule my directors meeting for 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning. I wanted to run past a few things past the team before departing.

I could hear a different tone in her voice, what was it? What had changed so suddenly?

Once the new meetings were scheduled, and others rescheduled, with plans in place and travel schedules locked in for the next two weeks, I called Jordan into my office.

She took her normal seat across from me as I sat at my desk. I laid out to her two new tasks; the Sr Director IT and the cyber security internship job descriptions I had been working on.

"John wants this new Senior Director position to assist me." I handed her what I typed and printed. "This is in the shared folder but in a file only you and I can see. I will announce it this Monday." She nodded.

"Also, last year, I sent him a draft recommendation for a college internship program to be put in place. John finally approved seeing my point of view and benefit to the company, community and opportunity to build relationships with local academic institutions." I looked at her, she was taking notes. "Take this to the Human Resource department. I want to see a draft of this from their end when I get back."

I stood and started pacing and talking about a few other things on my mind that were just ideas. I had been noodling the reality off a satellite office, maybe even a Midwest office. "That's confidential."

I stopped pacing and walked over and sat on the couch. I ran through the thoughts in my head and determined that was everything. I was dazed a bit but suddenly realized Jordan came and sat next to me.

I turned slightly to my left facing her and smiled. She lowered her head to my shoulder resting it there. I heard her take a deep breath then she slowly exhaled calming herself.

"Your value as an employee is beyond words, I hope you know that. But my thoughts and concerns for you run deeper than that of an employee." I said rather frankly.

She hummed and I continued. "Jordan, whatever it is, I will take care of it. Never hesitate to reach out to me regardless how big or how small. You are amazing and I could never repay you for all you have done before and more so after Mary passed."

I paused for the effect I needed her to hear and feel the next sentence. "For you, I will take care of everything."

Nodding in affirmation she leaned in closer, placing her hand on my thigh. She lifted her head, placed her hand on my cheek and turned my face slightly then kissed me.

This time there was no hesitation, it was a beautiful and loving kiss. Her lips separated as my tongue touched her. Her opposite hand softly stroked my thigh. There wasn't the hesitation I expected as our tongues touched, purely the opposite, there was a spark amid a deep desire.

I turned my body kissing her deeper, my arms wrapping around her, my hands pulling her closer to me, holding her caressing her body. A soft moan escaped her mouth as we slowed our kiss.

Our lips closed, ending something so wonderful which I was ill prepared for. This was one of the most perfect and amazing kisses I had experienced in months.

I wouldn't say her kiss was better than, or anything in comparison to Katy, but this was Jordan. A woman I have known for years and had always been forbidden; until now.

As we broke the kiss my eyes were open, looking upon her beauty. There was nothing I would compare her to.

"We should close the office and go home." I kissed her lips gently once more. "We will see you both tomorrow?"

She nodded. We both stood then shared a very sensual hug. "Until tomorrow." She whispered.

That night, Katy did join me as I asked. We enjoyed a light dinner. Over dinner I inquired about Mike as well as the kiss. This was uncharted territory for me. I am falling in love with Katy but have deep feelings for Jordan.

And ... Katy not only knew about her kissing me, but it seems she approved and encouraged her to do so. I was so confused. Her reply was simple.

"Tomorrow, please just wait until tomorrow. I promised Jordan."

We cuddled on the couch both falling asleep. Around 2:00 in the morning we woke and made our way upstairs to the bedroom. We undressed and cuddled in bed without making love. We laid there just holding each other; Katy's head on my chest.

My mind was racing but out of pure exhaustion I fell asleep as did Katy with her head on my chest, her body curled against my side and partial leg.

***

My internal body clock had me wide awake before sunrise. I was exhausted from not sleeping but I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. I kissed Katy on the cheek and carefully moved out from below her allowing her to return to sleep.

I got up, put on my running blade, dressed and was out the door. My plan was for a longer than normal, 'head clearing' run.

The music I was listening to was good and I felt pretty good as well. Six miles in fifty-eight minutes is what my tracker said when I cooled down and came to a stop in front of the house. "Huh, not bad for an old guy." I laughed to myself as I finished stretching out and then walked into the house and up the stairs.

Entering the bedroom I looked in and saw the empty bed then saw the bathroom door open. I walked over towards the vanity. There she stood!

Katy had a simple towel wrapping her hair, her body naked. She is 'beauty' in every sense and manner of the word. She stood there applying her makeup. I walked over and as I wrapped my arms around her she jumped away playfully pushing me away.

"No, there is too much to do. You are sweaty, you smell, although not horribly." She winked, "I am a bit turned on but no, you shower and then maybe later tonight." She kissed me.

"What time are they coming over?"

"They will be here at 12:00 noon"

I sat on my chair then removed my leg. There was something still troubling me, nagging in my mind.

"Katy, I think it's time we told your Mom and Dad. I owe them that much."

She spun on her standing on the balls of her feet with an expression of fear in her eyes.

"No, no, no!" She walked over to me. "Please Ken; I told you, I am not ready for you to have that conversation. There is enough going on right now."

"Katy" I started to say something but then paused. I just nodded but knew I needed to speak to my friend. I was seriously in love with his daughter. It wasn't a passing or fleeting thought. I was truly in love with her.

I stood, grabbed my crutches and made my way out to the kitchen grabbing my phone. I sent Dave a text asking if he had some time to catch up Monday evening. Feeling somewhat calmer and less stressed, I stood then made my way back upstairs for a shower.

***

Right at noon there was a knock on the door. I made my way to the front door, I was thrilled to see Mike and Jordan. "Welcome please, please come in."

We made our way towards the kitchen. I offered them a drink. Jordan just looked at Mike then walked over greeting Katy with a hug. I looked inquisitively at Mike; he asked if he could speak to me in private. My curiosity has now peaked. This seemed more serious that anyone had led on about. What did he know? What was this about?

As we made our way out to the deck, Katy handed us each a glass of beer. We made our way outside each having a seat at the table.

Mike started by asking me to listen and understand that this conversation wasn't going to be easy. We were interrupted briefly when Jordan brought out a glass of water. Simply setting the glass down on the table, she turned heading back inside.

"It is called Multiple Myeloma; a cancer in the blood plasma which is not easily found. The five year survival rate is just around 49%." He took a sip from his beer and placed his glass back on the table. "This has progressed and I am now what is classified as stage 3. That drops my survival rate to below 25%."

Mike sat for a moment then took a second sip and continued explaining that his most recent blood draws and tests showed his significant decline as he had relapsed again.

Ever the corporate attorney, Mike, was all facts. "It has been seven years since my diagnosis, the cancer is winning and things are drawing to an end Ken."

Mike looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I am getting weaker and weaker by the day. The medication coupled with my body's reaction and side effects are very intense. It is all taking a toll on us, mostly, Jordan."

He took a sip of beer and smiled. "I know about everything, in fact I have encouraged things to this point. She has never hidden anything from me." He smiled, "even all those years ago." He paused then smiled, "She teased once about the four of us, you, Mary, Jordan and I swapping partners. She was never brave enough to bring it up to you."

He laughed and took a sip of his water, then of his beer.

I looked at him with curiosity. "Ken, Mary was the most beautiful woman outside of Jordan that I had ever laid my eyes on. Jordan is now extremely upset that I am having a beer. I care but I don't care, Jordan and I came to an agreement. That agreement is what brings us to today; a celebration with our closest friends, as well as a specific conversation with you. After this conversation and a gentleman's agreement, no more discussion. It is my wish and desire, let's just enjoy life which remains."

I raised my glass to him and we sat just two guys enjoying a beer. We talked about nothing important but about everything except this cancer.

Katy and Jordan joined us shortly after we finished our beer. Jordan brought Mike a second glass of water. He looked at me, I just shrugged and smiled. We had some light snacks which Katy and Jordan prepared, then a nice chicken salad capped off by a nice strawberry and pretzel dessert.

We finished our meal and enjoyed the smiles, laughter and stories of the past and the potential of the future. It was then that Katy and Jordan excused themselves to clean up the dishes.

Mike turned to me and said, "I have a final request for you. This is the agreement I seek from you." He seemed very somber, "Jordan will not need financial assistance when I am gone, I have that covered. Ken, what she will need is love, family, compassion, understanding and protection."

He paused then finished by saying, "As I said earlier, I know everything. Her feelings for you as well as what she will need in the future. Maybe even the baby she wanted. You are my friend, I am asking you and Katy to be that for her. As much as Mary meant to you and still has a place in your heart, that is how I feel about Jordan."

I could see the tears well up in his eyes.

"Ken, please take care of the love of my life when I am gone."

He leaned forward, extending his hand. I stood right away and bent down as best I could. I wrapped my arms around him. "I promise Mike, I promise."

I patted his back, stood and went and sat back at my chair.

"Enough of it then, things are settled, no more of this. The handshake, this gentleman's agreement, is solidified."

We sat in silence for a bit then Katy and Jordan joined us outside as we watched the day turn to night. As the sun had set, I excused myself and walked into the house, up the stairs and quickly prepared the guest bedroom for Jordan and Mike. When I was finished, I walked outside carrying four tumblers clasped in the fingers of my left hand and in my right, an unopened bottle of 12 year old Redbreast Irish Whiskey.

I set the tumblers down on the table, cracked open the bottle and poured each of us three fingers of fine Irish Whiskey. While I was still standing, I handed each their tumbler.

I looked at Jordan, "You should be upset at me for this, not your husband."

I then raised my glass, I turned looking at Katy, then Jordan, and lastly Mike and said, "I promise to do my best for the dearest friends, Slainte'"

I sat down, took a sip and said. "I must share with you that John has ordered me on vacation." Looking at Katy, Mike and then Jordan I took another sip.

"I have decided, and I will not take no for an answer, that the four of us will go on vacation starting when I return in two weeks. I will handle all the details and the costs. I will not take no for an answer. I promise these two weeks will be focused on our friendship, our love for each other and a continued commitment to each other."

I toasted them saying, "Drink up, you are staying the night. I made up the spare bedroom."

Mike stood, walked over and hugged me. I filled all four tumblers again. The evening drew to a close when Mike commented about it being 'a bit cool out here'.

We went in to straighten the kitchen and then moved upstairs. Mike and Jordan went to the spare bedroom. Katy and I entered our bedroom, undressing each other and crawled into bed. Her kisses were filled with greater passion than ever yet they were different.

I was surprised to notice Katy's movements were passive and very tentative as she gave herself to me. My mouth sought out her right breast, taking her nipple into my mouth biting it softly, I heard her moan in erotic pleasure. As I switched to her left nipple giving it the attention it is due. It was then I felt the bed move behind me.

I wondered, had someone else gotten into our bed. Simultaneously, Katy held my head to her nipple as I felt a second set of hands start to roam my body. I pulled my head back stopping all movement.

I felt her breath against my neck as Jordan whispered in my ear.

"It is okay Mike wants this for me tonight. He is already asleep after taking his medication. The medication and his strength haven't allowed for much more than a kiss and a hug."

I kissed Katy's skin from her breast to her mouth. Our lips melted against each other's as our tongues started their familiar dance. Jordan moved, pressing against me, cuddling her breasts against my back. I felt her hard nipples against me her fingers softly caressing my side and chest.

Katy and I broke our kiss and I rolled over onto my back. I moved my hands to Jordan's face bringing her closer for our first real loving passionate kiss.

Katy whispered in my ear. "You must take care of Jordan tonight. I will be back later."

I felt her carefully move out of bed, I heard her footsteps slowly walking away, then I heard her close the door. I was stunned and started to question things.

"Jordan ..."

Jordan spoke, "He told you earlier. He asked you earlier and you promised!" She bent forward and kissed me deeply. "I am here based on what my heart says and my desire for you."

We kissed deeper, our hands caressing each other, searching, teasing, exploring with more passion than ever. Lovingly touching, listening to the others' response and creating more love from those touches.

I stopped; I withdrew my hands from her body and broke the kiss.

"I am so conflicted. I don't know what to do. He loves you more than words and deeds can show."

Jordan moved leaning up on her elbow while pulling the top sheet to cover her chest.

"You promised." She closed her eyes and lowered her head. "I understand the conflict as well but I have physical and emotional needs. Your girlfriend and I have had several conversations about this. She is happy that this is happening."

"I am still unsure"

She turned and moved to leave the bed.

"Wait!" I reached for her arms, my hand grazed her skin. "I am conflicted. And yes I promised. Yes, I am very attracted to you. Yes you are a beautiful loving and caring woman. Yes! I would be a fool to not love you but I am a man with a heart, a soul and a conscience."

She turned and lay back in the bed cuddling with me. "Katy was here and whispered to you to love me. Didn't she?"

In my mind, I momentarily recalled how beautiful she appeared while we worked together over the last four plus years. "Yes."

Jordan lowered her body, laying on me, her legs spread resting on my right leg. My hands lowered and came to rest, each hand caressing her naked flesh, holding Jordan. I slowly stroked and caressed her body, my hands coming to rest on her ass.

With carefulness and a soft touch I caressed her firm cheeks. This caused her to start rocking against my leg. Our kisses deepened. Our lips melted together sensually, very sexily. I felt her moistening sex against my thigh. Slowly, I worked my finger down across her rosebud, not stopping, I moved to her wet sex teasing her from its bottom.

She ground on my thigh as she moaned deeply into my mouth. Her arms wrapped around my neck, I felt her body shake and quiver as she broke the kiss and exhaled, moaning as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

It was then I felt her gush, her legs squeezing my thigh. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands softly caressing her letting her alone as she rode out her powerful orgasm.

"Magical, intense and more than I ever imagined Ken." Jordan whispered in my ear. As I slowly stroked her back keeping my hands above her waist not knowing what intensity she could or couldn't handle.

My question was answered when she started nipping at my neck. Small little bites which turned to kisses as her lips met mine this time with a firm kiss and an assertiveness.

She broke our kiss. "Please Ken, please enter me gently then take me as you want. I am here for you Sir however you want."

I kissed her deeper and she moved her body on top of mine, her wet and swollen lips were gently grinding against my throbbing member.