Taking Care of Everything Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused the kiss and lifted her face. Our eyes met, she gazed deeply into mine. She lowered her head as if hiding. "I don't know how to or with you ..."

I lifted her head, my thumb and index fingers holding her chin, lovingly and gently.

"Jordan, there are things I can't do, there are things I can still do, and there are things I modify, but I promise to love you as you want."

Her lips met mine again as she shifted her body, her legs spread, her knees on either side of my hips moving back and forth coating my cock with her sweet nectar. I slide my left hand under her body teasing her now throbbing clit.

I maneuvered myself so that my tip was splitting her lips. Jordan was slow and sensual as she slid her body lower then higher allowing my tip and head to press against her entrance. Jordan eased her body lower. I held her tight as I felt my tip and head enter her. I kissed her neck enjoying this amazing feeling.

I moved my hand away from her hips and wrapped her tightly in my arms. With the slow arch of my hips I felt myself move deeper inside of Jordan. I stopped short of being fully inside. My fingers now intertwined in her hair, I gently lifted her head back as I wanted to see her eyes.

I arched my hips up and she lowered her body, meeting me, now fully inside; together as one. My hands moved to her face, cupping her cheeks, kissing her softly, lovingly, gently. Her velvet walls were tight around me, holding me in place.

Jordan leaned forward, her breasts fully pressed on my chest, her hands moved under my neck hugging me. She kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"Ken, it's been a while, I need a moment."

Once Jordan had adjusted, she slowly rocked her body forward and backward, then from side to side. My hands moved to her hips and I slowly started moving upwards gently moving into her tight and very wet womanhood.

She slowed, allowing me to continue. Our lips connected again in a soft passionate kiss. With my arms wrapped around her, I leaned to my left rolling to our side trying not to leave her warmth and wetness. She broke the kiss murmuring incomprehensible words yet still moving with me.

Jordan shifted suddenly, moving her right leg closer to me and when doing so she bumped my nub. She exclaimed with excitement and worry. "Oh! I am sorry!"

"Shh it's okay. You are fine." I kissed her lips gently and rolled her onto her back.

Arranging myself, I slid back into her velvet warmth and carefully listened to her voice as the pitch in her voice rose. I sped up slightly at her urging and at my need and it wasn't long at all when I felt her legs start to quiver. Jordan wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust deeper and faster. Her arms squeezed as she squealed into my shoulder in an attempt to muffle her blissful sounds.

I quickened my pace and found myself as well attempting to muffle my sounds moaning into her neck. I was close as I felt the familiar twinge deep inside my groin. I kissed her then felt another gushing of fluid from her as I came spurt after spurt filling her womb with my seed.

As we slowed and came to a stop, our kisses were slower, softer, her legs carefully fell to the bed and her hands cupped my face. We paused looking at each other, our noses touching in a seemingly romantic pose.

She spoke first. "Ken I never imagined it would be so very special. I am yours sir, if you want. I am yours forever shall you desire me."

I kissed her lips gently, "You will always have a place in my heart, body, mind, soul and home."

I lifted my head, "When the time comes, you will be mine, ours. We will become one."

And with a final kiss, Jordan excused herself bending down reaching for a nightie which was on the floor and walked out of the bedroom.

I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up not knowing what would happen next. A few minutes later, I stepped from the bathroom to see Katy finishing the task of placing new sheets on the bed. When she finished, she smiled and crawled into bed, softly patting my normal spot seeking me to join her. We fell asleep that Saturday night, Katy resting her hand and her head on my chest.

The sun and the smiles were bright that Sunday morning as the four of us sat at the breakfast table chatting as of last night was the most normal night of our lives. Jordan sat holding Mike's hands as we chatted about the upcoming vacation I would plan which was two short weeks away.

As Jordan and Mike were ready to leave, I asked Mike for a moment alone. Katy walked Jordan out to the car.

As we stayed back I spoke from my heart. "Mike, I promise no matter what she needs, we, Katy and I, will take care of everything."

Mike smiled, "I wouldn't ask for anything more my friend." She shook hands. Mike turned and walked out to join Jordan in the car. It was then I noticed she was in the driver's seat. Was Mike that bad he couldn't drive?

Katy walked back into the house, closing the front door. She kissed me softly and wrapped her arms around me hugging me. She shared how thrilled she was that I assisted Jordan and Mike last night. I knew there were a few things that still needed a lengthy discussion between the two of us and eventually the three of us if that time came.

With a final kiss she told me that she needed to care for a few things at home and that I needed to start preparing for the next two weeks. We agreed that she would come over for dinner tonight.

"Katy, Wait!" I spoke softly. She looked at me and smiled.

"No, I am not jealous, I am not upset, and I am not hurt. In fact, I am thrilled you made beautiful love to Jordan." She smiled and kissed me. "I am not jealous. I promise."

She looked at me and I gently took her hand. "You don't want me to leave? Is that what this is? That's why you asked me to wait, isn't it." She smiled widely and winked at me. "If you don't want me to leave, ask me to move in then."

Oh damn I was caught red handed. I fell into her trap, but how?

"Okay!" I paused calling her bluff, "When we get back from vacation, move in with me, for good, this will become our house."

Ha! I thought I had her. She would back down on this silliness we had been going through. I didn't think she was ready to give up her independence although we had brought it up, she wasn't ready. She smiled and turned towards the door walking down the hallway. She turned her head as she opened the door.

"I'll think about it." She said casually. She blew me a kiss and closed the door. I heard her car door open, close, the engine start and she drove off. I took a deep breath.

"Whew!" I thought to myself that was close. I went about my morning cleaning the house and preparing for work and my travel for next week and the following week.

I went for a quick late afternoon jog to clear my head. When I returned home, I showered, dressed and waited for Katy to come over. I sat down in my home office with my laptop fired up viewing my favorite cruise's homepage.

I sent a text to Jordan. "I am working on the vacation, can I get yours and Mike's information, dates of birth and passport numbers? I would like to book this today?"

I sent the same text to Katy asking for her information.

It was only a few seconds later that I saw Jordan typing a response. "why do you need dob and passport # what are you doing Ken!?!?"

I smiled to myself internally and replied, "Because I asked. Okay? Just send them please."

Thirty minutes later I had the information I needed from Jordan and Katy. I had an idea of what cabin and which cruises I wanted. I looked at the clock and realized it was getting late; I would call tomorrow when I had a moment after landing in Omaha.

I returned to the task at hand, packing. I had what I needed for this next week all packed and what I would need for the following week set aside.

I heard the front door open then close as Katy called out for me. I walked out of the bedroom and into the hall greeting Katy. I grabbed her, hugging her firmly, planting a plethora of kisses on her face, neck and lips.

We melted into each other's arms and hugged until she kissed my cheek. "Let's have a conversation about a few things you need to know."

We reclined cuddling on the couch. Katy just melted into my arms resting her head on the left side of my chest. She started by asking me to just listen and understand that there were things going on behind the scenes that I needed to be aware of.

She took a deep breath, "Okay ... my parents. I told you earlier that I am not ready for you, you, to have that conversation yet." She held my hand stroking it. "Don't be upset but they have known about us for a long time. It seems my mother cannot keep a secret."

"Your mother!" I almost screamed. "Katy!" I lifted my head. Her fingers continued to stroke my arm and the back of my hand.

"I couldn't hide us from her as I fell deeper and deeper in love with you. Well then I had several conversations with Dad and then the two of them together. I begged them to give us time to come to them."

She paused. "They love you Ken. It wasn't easy but they understood. Dad said that when you are ready he will talk to you. They both love you more than you are aware."

Under my breath, I just cursed and wanted to argue this point but decided to let things be for now.

"Jordan" She hesitated, "Is a different topic." She snuggled closer to me. "Jordan and I have become friends, Ken." She kissed my shoulder, "Really good friends Ken."

She kissed my chest again and looked up at me.

"Oh!" My eyes wide open and an expression of utter surprise was written across my face.

"Look I love you more than you realize and so does Jordan but we have um ... connected. Jordan has shared a lot with me since we became friends."

I heard her voice crack a bit. I just hugged her a bit tighter.

"Mike has not been able to perform for Jordan because of his condition, the medication, and its side effects for the last year!" She paused.

"Sure they tried many things including toys and self-love and well you understand. But when Mary passed and you and I became closer, Jordan and I spent time together when you were traveling."

Katy pressed her lips to mine, kissing me softly. "Ken we made love, I made love to Jordan. I cheated on you with Jordan. Which is one of the reasons I am here now apologizing but I still have much to explain and have you understand?"

I was dumbfounded.

"Jordan shared much with me and I promised to remain quiet until a few things happened and these things came out in the open."

I looked at her confused. "A few things?"

She continued, "Mike told her with all the love in his heart and soul that Jordan would need to find someone to fully love her. Someone that they both trusted and that someone was you Ken and well, me."

I just nodded, still dumbfounded but nodded.

"They both love you, they really do but she needed to be certain you were interested in her, so she opened up a little, flirted a little more and yes teased you. She needed to see how the first kiss felt. And I needed to be okay with it all."

She looked at me and kissed my cheek lovingly. "This led us to yesterday and last night and now today and this conversation.

Katy continued, "Jordan approached me a few months ago in a very passive manner asking this favor. Ken, it is because of the love I have for you and the love that is growing for Jordan that I readily agreed to this. She needed you and I am glad you were able to love her last night."

I asked "So last night, where were you during, um?"

She nodded and smiled sharing with me she relaxed and read in bed with Mike while he slept. They had previously agreed that Jordan wouldn't sleep with me, that she would sleep in bed with Mike.

"Katy, I am flying out late tomorrow morning, I will be gone all week. I will speak with Jordan some in the morning but not in detail about this. I have too much going on tomorrow and so does she with the projects I have added to her and with Mike."

I sat up looking her in the eyes. "I need you to call her in the morning and see what she needs. I need you to watch over her until I get back on Friday afternoon. Focus on assisting her with whatever she needs."

I lowered my fingers under her chin and lifted it looking straight into her eyes. I said, "Nothing, and I mean nothing is off the table. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir".

We had a light snack for dinner, talking about various other things. As we lay in bed, I whispered to her that I sent Dave a text and I would talk to him this week. We went to sleep early that night as I had to be early at the office for meetings and then to fly out.

***

I was at work early Monday morning getting ready for my meeting, the announcement, then my flight, then a chance to call Dave. I heard her before I saw her as there was a soft knock on my door and the aroma of fresh coffee.

"Morning sir." She sat my cup down and two folders on the desk. "These are backups to what is on the shared drive for your client visits. I will have your meeting notes prepared momentarily."

She turned to leave. "Wait please."

She turned slowly. "Thanks." I paused but nothing came out of my mouth. I was frozen looking at her.

She smiled wide. "Sir, it will be a good week. A very successful week." She turned and walked out of the office.

At 8:00 am I stood and walked out to the kitchenette refilling my coffee. On my way back I saw Caroline coming in. Perfect I thought, this was perfect. I walked back to my office and asked Jordan to have her and Caroline stop in my office in 10 minutes; I wanted to speak with both of them together.

I closed my office door then I scrolled through my cell phone finding the contact record for Aless, short for Alessandra, and my personal Cruise Concierge. Mary and I had used Aless as our concierge for more than ten cruises in the past. When she answered we exchanged pleasantries. We hadn't spoken in quite some time. It took a moment but I explained what I wanted.

"That is great Ken; we will be thrilled to welcome you and Mary back."

I paused, swallowed hard. "Aless, um ..."

I stumbled through the explanation that Mary was no longer with us as she had passed some time ago. She expressed her condolences several times and apologized for making such an assumption.

I explained that I wanted to book a joyful and celebratory cruise for four; I gave her the names and information for the other three. I continued explaining that I wanted to book a 'back to back' cruise; two weeks. I wanted a Sky Loft Suite with Genie service. Aless, was simple in her response telling me that she will "forward recommendations and suggestions to me within an hour".

There was a knock on my door as I disconnected the call. "Yes?"

In walked Caroline and Jordan, the latter was smiling. I noticed her carrying a single sheet of paper folded in half. As if she knew what was going on, her assumption would be correct.

I stood, "Caroline, Jordan, please have a seat." I paced bit thinking on my feet.

"Okay this is confidential and this chat never happened. Okay?" They both nodded.

"In a few minutes at the Director meeting I will announce a new position, Sr Director." I looked at Jordan and nodded. She handed Caroline the job description.

"Caroline, the position is yours if you are interested and apply. I will look at others that apply but it is you I want. I want you as my right hand in this department."

I paused to look at her stunned face. "John wants someone to assist me as we get busier. These next two weeks will solidify things if you just keep doing what you normally do. Okay?"

I stopped pacing and looked at her.

"Yes sir, of course."

I looked at her, "No, not sir, just Ken. Jordan will be down at HR later today or tomorrow working on this with them, get your resume ready and apply online. When I get back from my vacation, John and I will make a decision who I am interviewing."

She nodded. "Oh! I forgot." I smiled and looked at her. "There is a second position, a college internship that will start in the fall. That person will report to the Sr. Director. You will interview candidates, I would at least like to meet your final two choices and have you make that decision."

I smiled. "That is if you want and are selected for this promotion." I winked, "That's all, and I will see you in the meeting." They stood and walked out of my office.

It was just like I played it out in my mind. The meeting went smoothly and I made the position announcement. One of the other Directors, a good but arrogant person, Jason, made a comment of how exciting it would be for him to apply for the role and how he would take on the additional responsibilities these next weeks while I was gone helping the team. I let the comment slide reassuring everyone I would still be available and in touch while this implementation was moving forward in Nebraska.

With the meeting adjourned, I made my way to the airport. I boarded my flight and headed west. It was a four hour flight. Just before 3:30 local time, 4:30 eastern, I was in Omaha greeted by our client's COI and a driver. We made our way to their office ready to launch the implementation of our cybersecurity solutions.

I sent John, Margaret, and Jordan a text letting them know I landed and was on site. I sent Katy a separate text.

"I miss you already. I want to call Dave today or tomorrow. Ken"

***

Monday afternoon went well as we started the implementation. As I was headed to my hotel, I tried to call Jordan and Katy, reaching both voice mails. I thought nothing of it. I was tired and it was later on the east coast. Later after a quick dinner at the hotel, I sent them texts as I was heading to bed and would talk to them in the morning. I signed both, 'Love Ken'

Tuesday morning after talking to Katy, I called Jordan. I knew she was busy with the Human Resources Department following the instructions I gave related to the two new positions we needed. I left her a voicemail message asking her to call but it was nothing important. I was just checking in.

Tuesday afternoon, I had a break from my client meetings as I monitored the implementation and took a quick coffee break. I stepped outside with my cell phone in hand. I took a deep breath and dialed his number.

Damn, voicemail, I left a message. "Dave! It's Ken. Listen brother, calling from a client visit in Nebraska. Would you text me when you are free? Wanted to catch up. Thanks."

The trip and the implementation were going smoothly. Our client was happy as our programming and solutions teams worked well with theirs. As of Tuesday mid-day, we were ahead of schedule. The integration and implementation was going flawlessly and the CIO was thrilled; a happy satisfied client is all that matters to me.

I invited the CIO and the implementation project manager to dinner and drinks. I sent Katy a text letting her know that I would talk to her in the morning and that I loved her.

***

It was early Wednesday morning when I heard my cell phone pinging. I am an early bird as it is but ugh! I rolled over to see two text messages; one from Dave and one from Aless. I then saw an email from Aless presenting to me options for the cruise. I replied I would look and call her back as I was traveling. Since I was up, I went down to the hotel fitness center for an easy jog on the treadmill.

Katy and I exchanged a few text messages. I let her know I would talk to her tonight. It was at that point, I called Dave.

He answered. "Ken! Long time brother! How are things with work?"

I was nervous. "Dave, listen I suck as a friend. I mean, I really suck. After all we have been through and as amazing as you and Shelly have been to me over the years." I paused.