Taking Care of Everything Ch. 10

Story Info
Love Solidified; the Conclusion.
13.5k words
4.86
1.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Care of Everything - Ch. 10

Love Solidified; the Conclusion

Rewritten by Aoife

A/N - The below story is fictional and fun. In collaboration with the previous author we have rewritten this story. We truly hope you have enjoyed the previous chapters and this conclusion.

***

I woke Friday morning and went for a long run anticipating that I would work from home. When I finished the run and walked into the house, I sensed something was different. I walked into the kitchen seeing Katy and Jordan both dressed for work. I was slightly taken aback.

Jordan was the first to speak. "Okay enough is enough. You two have taken care of so much; it is time to get on with my life. It is what he instructed me and frankly, both of you to do." She paused.

"Ken, go shower and let's get to work. You have a busy week next week and I have some personal things to attend to tomorrow."

And that is what I did. Katy kissed me as she left for work. I got ready and had Jordan ride with me to work as if this was a normal day.

I allowed her this. It is what she wanted. As I promised Mike, I would take care of her and everything.

***End of Chapter 9***

***

Throughout the day, the directors, the managers and almost every employee from both the network and cybersecurity teams stopped by Jordan's desk expressing their condolences. Several had brought her some small token of love and comfort. Many brought cards; others brought her gift card from her favorite coffee shop just down the street, 'Two Cups n Pups'.

It was owned by an older Irishman who was the nicest man ever. Caroline actually brought her a beautiful arrangement of flowers which I knew made her smile and brought some happiness to her Friday.

Just after 4:00 I unlocked my phone and sent Jordan a text. Another coffee or are you ready to leave?

Not yet, I do not want to go home yet.' She replied.

'You don't have to go home, you know that.' I replied. There wasn't a response.

I stood from behind my desk and walked out of my office toward the kitchenette. I grabbed a cup of coffee then walked over to Margaret's desk just checking in with her. As I walked back to my office I paused at Caroline's desk. I grabbed a pen and a sticky note and wrote out something for Caroline.

I handed her the note and walked away, back to my office, coffee in hand. As I walked past Jordan, I smiled and touched her shoulder gently. Stopping, I leaned forward whispering just loud enough for only her to hear.

She just smiled and nodded her head. Thirty minutes later there was a knock on my door. Caroline and Jordan both stepped in closing the door behind them. I offered them a seat while still preparing for a few things.

"First, I want HR to complete the job descriptions. Tell them I said no excuses, if there are issues call me. Next Caroline, I want you to call the CIO in Nebraska to see how things are going, do that Monday, text me afterwards."

Jordan was taking notes as I continued with the Ohio, Chicago, and Georgia projects.

"I want the new process and all updates saved to the Shared Drive Jordan and I created utilized. Caroline, Monday morning I would like you to gather the team, directors and managers, on my behalf, and explain the new process. We will go green very soon."

I paused because this would be tricky. "Okay, lastly If Jason gets stupid like he tried last week, text me. I don't need him thinking he is the cock of the walk. I need you to play nice with him for now."

They both nodded. I shut down my laptop and gathered the materials that were on my desk.

"That's all, go home."

I stood watching them walk towards the door. I neatly placed everything in my briefcase, walked out shutting off the lights. I looked over my shoulder; almost everyone was gone for the weekend. As we walked out to the parking lot, the three of us, I asked Caroline to hold back for a moment.

I watched as Jordan got in the front seat of my car. "No rumors, I am driving Jordan home. Clear?"

"Of course, I wouldn't have thought differently." Caroline smiled. "Ken, I always knew you two belong together. It's unspoken and shall remain so. I will make sure of it."

"Caroline, I truly appreciate you as an employee. Have a great weekend and week."

I got in my car and headed home. Katy was home when we pulled into the garage. As we walked into the house, Katy and I exchanged a hug and a kiss. I went upstairs to change. It was time to relax.

I came downstairs wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I was using my crutches and my prosthetic was bothering me slightly so I left it off. Katy was preparing some snacks. It looked like a fruit and veggie tray. I saw her put the platter in the refrigerator. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts as well.

We sat for a little while in the living room just relaxing from the day. I broke the silence. "Is she coming down to join us?"

She nodded. "She is contemplating what to wear." She smiled, "You will see." Then Katy smiled wider.

We sat in silence, broken only by the low volume of the evening news in the background. I watched as Katy turned, her eyes widened slightly, her smile also widened and she exhaled.

"Hmmm baby blue is such a pretty color for you Jordan." Katy smiled.

I hadn't turned; I waited until she was coming to sit in the living room. But when I saw her I was immediately impressed. She has put on a beautiful blue nightie top and had matching silky shorts.

"I hope you don't mind, I am not trying to be rude or anything, I just need to feel sexy and comfortable."

I just nodded and smiled. She stood in front of us for a moment then asked. "Katy, can I sit with you a bit?"

She nodded and sat on the couch close to Katy almost curling into her. There was some silence as we took it all in. The three of us are relaxing after work on a Friday night. Katy stood and went to retrieve the snacks in the refrigerator bringing them out to us.

I took the opportunity and asked. "What do you need for tomorrow?"

Jordan looked at me. "Nothing really, it will be quiet and private, maybe a nice bottle of wine when I get home. He arranged everything. His sister will come later next month when she is free."

"Well whatever you need, just ask." I stood. "If you will excuse me, I am going to help Katy."

As I stood with my crutches, Jordan also stood and spoke. "How? Sit, please let me."

I tried to respond but there was a look in her eyes. As she walked away I mumbled, "I am not incapable, I am not a cripple."

In unison I heard, "We heard that!" Then they giggled.

We relaxed and enjoyed the platter that Katy had put together. Katy had opened a nice bottle of white wine. As the sun went down, Jordan decided it was time for bed. She kissed our cheeks, thanked us and made her way upstairs. We followed suit a few hours later.

***

We woke in the morning to the aroma of coffee; its amazing aroma wafted throughout the house. What we didn't expect was hearing the front door close. We then heard the sounds of a car starting and driving away. We made our way downstairs seeing a note on the table.

Ken and Katy,

I can't thank you both enough. I need to close this chapter of my life my own way.

God Katy, I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your car. I know you said I could but I feel guilty. I feel like a burden on you both.

Please understand. I will call you later.

Love,

Jordan

Michael Alexander Gibbons, ESQ. was cremated and laid to rest Saturday morning. It was a private service attended by family only.

***

Katy and I had a quiet morning with coffee and fruit on the back deck. We discussed the upcoming week, my business trip and the vacation. Katy had never been on a cruise. She was wondering what all to pack.

Out of the blue she asked, "Ken, are we still bringing Jordan with us?"

I cleared my throat and flatly said, "I promised. I will not break that promise. We just need to see what she wants. It's up to her."

It was just past 3:00, I was in my home office looking over some things, including the reservations that Aless had sent, which were amazing. I was reading about a few excursions trying to decide what to do. It was then I heard the distinct ring of Katy's phone. I heard Katy chatting in the background and then she walked into my office smiling.

"That was Jordan. She asked if you could drop me at her place. I am going to assist her with some packing. She wants to spend the week here while you are gone." Katy asked.

As Katy jumped out of the car and closed the door, I smiled and wondered what all that week would be like with these two beautiful women in my home.

My home ... I paused thinking would Katy ever be comfortable here. After all it was mine and Mary's. She had done all the decorating, picked out the colors and the furniture. Something just made me pause and think.

***

Jordan and Katie returned around 5:30 each with several suitcases. With one last trip out and back from the car they each carried in a hanging bag. I assumed were dresses. As they finished, I commented that I had prepared some food for dinner, and it was ready to be cooked whenever they felt like eating. It was nothing special, just some salad. I was marinating a few chicken breasts.

Not too long after unpacking, the three of us sat at a table where we enjoyed grilled chicken, salad, and some roasted potatoes. As Jordan had talked about earlier in the morning, we had opened a couple nice bottles of wine, relaxing.

That night as we made our way to bed, Jordan kissed both Katy and I on the lips, wishing us a good night. It was early in the morning when I felt a hand on my shoulder; I opened my eyes to see Jordan standing on my side of the bed.

I smiled and moved over allowing her to sleep with me. She snuggled up behind me with her hand on my right hip and her chest pressed carefully against my back. I could feel her breath against my neck as we fell asleep.

This was strange in several ways. I was in the center, which I am not used to. Someone was at my back which made me slightly uncomfortable, yet it was comforting. There was a hand on my right hip, and I was sleeping on my left side, totally out of normalcy for me. I laid there trying to calm my breathing. I was thinking and focused on relaxation techniques. Eventually, sleep found me.

I woke up feeling fingers running through my hair and a hand stroking my chest.

"If I ever complain about this, you have my permission to smack me." I joked.

It was then I heard Jordan whisper, "if you ever complain about being with two women who love and care for you, there will be something more significant than a smack for you to complain about dear sir."

I heard Katy giggle at that point, and then suddenly the three of us broke out laughing. I felt Jordan curl closer against my back hugging me tight. She kissed my neck whispering words of thanks and appreciation. With a final kiss she excused herself to the bathroom. Katy curled up laying her head on my chest as I rolled onto my back.

"Why didn't you say anything to her?"

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" I replied.

Katy stared into my eyes and said, "No one or nothing is ever allowed on that side blocking you in."

"I will need to pack today. I get back late Thursday and plan on working from home Friday but we fly out very early Saturday morning for Ft. Lauderdale." I changed the subject immediately.

She exhaled in frustration then kissed my cheek. "I need to pee."

I heard the toilet flush, then the main bath shower turn on as Katy rolled out of bed making her way to the bathroom. She turned and looked at me.

"No! You aren't invited. Not this morning we have something in store for you later."

With that she winked and opened the bathroom door. I just laid there wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I took that as my signal and made my way downstairs to start some coffee and breakfast. I started the coffee and turned on the oven. I grabbed some sausage links from the refrigerator, then some peppers, onions and diced them up. I threw it all into a cast iron skillet, added a bit of olive oil, covered it up and threw it into the oven.

I grabbed my coffee and had a seat. A few moments later I heard Jordan and Katy coming down the stairs. As they made their way into the kitchen I was caught off guard. Each was wearing a sundress which barely covered their bottom.

"Umm pardon me." I shook my head slightly as they both did a little twirl allowing the skirt to rise slightly.

"Are you two trying to bury me also? I am just over fifty and not ready for that yet."

They giggled and Katy spoke up. "We are just preparing you for next week."

It was Jordan who commented next with a sly smile and a wink, "And for later."

"Oh God help me!" I moaned as I stood and started to scramble the eggs. They were then added to the skillet in the oven. Ten minutes later I served a flavorful and semi-healthy breakfast.

After breakfast, I was sent out of the kitchen to pack for my business trip to Savannah and my visit to another potential client in Brunswick. Once I had finished packing, I slowly made my way back down to the living room not finding Katy or Jordan. I walked out to the back deck and there I saw them, relaxing.

It was at that point where I knew my life would take a significant turn. Once I realized my eyes truly were not deceiving me that turn would be today.

They were both lying there in bikinis, looking like the two most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. Jordan, a woman in her mid-thirty's her long chestnut brown hair wearing the whitest bikini I have ever seen. And Katie in her mid-twenties in a sun yellow but very small bikini. Her blonde hair in a ponytail.

As I approached, Katie lifted the sunglasses off her eyes and asked if I was ready for a nice relaxing evening? She knew that I would go to bed early as I had to be up early in the morning. As I acknowledged that I was interested in what our plans were for this evening I reminded them that I did need to be up early as I was catching a 6 AM flight to Savannah.

It was the first of its kind that I witnessed. I truly did not know how to react, but it was amazing. When they stood hand-in-hand, they turned and faced each other. Jordan's hands slowly moved from Katy's upper forearms gently up her shoulders, and around her neck, where Katy's moved from her waist around and up her back the two of them embracing it a soft hug, but then gently their lips met.

In an embrace, I had never seen before. Now I am not naïve but this was heart stopping. They kissed, and they kissed deeper. A lover's kiss for what seemed in eternity. I stood, amazed as the two women in my life. I truly witnessed them now as lovers.

They broke their kiss, slowly and softly, and both turn towards me. Jordan lowered her head, almost trying to hide her face. Katy smiled wide, reaching down and taking her hand walking towards me.

As she got closer, she smiled wider. She approached me, paused, and then up on her tippy toes kissed me and asked, "Are you ready to go inside and enjoy some us time."

I simply smiled and turned, asking them to go ahead and lead the way. I loved the sight of them in their tiny bikinis. I watched, no, I stared in awe as they climbed the steps ahead of me. I took my time enjoying the beauty of both Katy and Jordan. We had turned toward our bedroom and once entering, the ladies turned to each other. Looking over to the side I saw them as they both shared a sweet and very romantic kiss. They opened their arms and both nodded, asking me to step forward.

The three of us slowly embraced our first hug, but it was Katy kissing my lips, while Jordan was still kissing my cheek, and then finding my lips. Katy's arms wrapped around each of us, a trio, a triad, a threesome. For a moment it was also the first of its kind, a pure loving embrace that was brought on by the circumstances of life. A life that connected us and opened our eyes to this love for each other, heart, mind, and soul.

It was sexually charged.

I slowly l moved to untie Katy's top, allowing it to fall loose, and then to Jordan's my fingers eased the white string out of its knot. My hand continued up both of their backs undoing both top strings as our lips seemingly merged into one continuous kiss

There was a brief pause in kissing when I heard Jordan, "Katy, I have wanted something for months may I please?"

There was a murmur and a moan of pleasure from Katy as I felt Jordan hands move from my back down to my waist. I felt her slowly move her hands around my waist to the front of my shorts. She loosened my belt and unbuttoned the top button of my shorts.

Jordan slowly drew the zipper down. The "zzzz" was deafening as it tore through the quietness of the room. Her hands held the sides of my shorts, as her thumbs looped inside gathering my boxers.

Katie continued her soft and very loving kisses as she slowly drew my T-shirt up and over my head. There was a very purposeful and painstaking motion Jordan lowered herself onto her knees pulling my shorts and boxers down with her. She stopped and looked up, teasing me as if she was not certain what to do next.

At that point I said, "I think it is best to have a seat on the bed please."

Both of them paused, there was a concerned look on Jordan's face. I bent down and forward as best I could and kissed her telling her it would be alright. My hands moved behind me as I grasped the bed. I sat then rose up and with the assistance of Katy, stepped out of my shorts and underwear.

Jordan slowly moved over between my legs as I opened them for her. I looked down at her and I nodded and explained that this was normal for me.

"This is just a hiccup I have to deal with, I am sorry."

As I moved my hands to start the process, she placed her hands on top of mine then shook her head no. Cautiously Jordan's fingers and hands moved underneath mine. We slowly moved together as one, removing my prosthetic, the gel pad and my cushion sock, setting them off to the side and on the floor.

My fingers gently stroked her face but I lost contact with her as Jordan lowered her head kissing my right leg starting at my knee, sensually, erotically, lovingly, up to my inner thigh. I felt the bed shift and then felt Katy's hands on my back and side. The hair on the back of my neck rose straight as her lips started kissing my skin. I turned my head kissing Katy as I felt Jordan take me into her mouth.

The combination of these two very erotic moments, Katy kissing me deeply and Jordan making love to my manhood with her petite hand and mouth, pushed me closer and closer to the brink of my orgasm like a freight train. It took all the power I had to bring this to a stop. Breaking the kiss with Katie, and feeling her naked body against my back, her breasts pressing against me, her nipples hardening it took all the willpower I had to stop.

"Jordan please no more." I mumbled but she continued. "Please Jordan."

I smiled as she backed away and kissed the tip of my manhood and moved onto the bed with Katy and me. I rolled to my side as Katy pressed against my back wrapping her right arm over me, her hand to my chest. Her left hand never broke contact with me resting on my shoulder. Jordan moved with grace, my eyes took in her beauty and body as she lay in front of me.

Her lips pressed to mine as she lifted her leg over ours, seemingly locking the three of us together as one.

Jordan kissed me deeply and Katy whispered in my ear. "Jordan needs something from you Ken."

I was confused. Jordan was kissing me deeply but Katy continued to whisper in my ear. It was an overload and admittedly I wasn't reacting well. Jordan kissed down to my chin, and then my neck and up, to my ear. My hands were softly stroking her back, caressing her skin when she whispered.