Taking Care of Everything Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ken, please take me. I need you to have me."

She continued kissing my neck, her lips traced back to mine. Her hand slid down my chest, slowly and carefully she wrapped her hand around me guiding me to her warmth and wetness. I could feel the heat from her body and the moisture of her body as we connected.

Katy continued to whisper to me erotic and pleasurable thoughts as her right hand stroked my chest. Her left hands pressed against my back urging me on to take Jordan and make her ours.

"She wants you. She has a need to be taken at times and this is one of them. She has an admitted need to serve, for you to use her as you wish." She bit my neck as she finished.

My arms wrapped around Jordan, my hands now cupping her bum. I arched my hips in an upward motion.

Breaking the kiss, "Is this what you desire and need Jordan."

"Sir, there are few things in life I have needed more than this now. I give myself to you."

Her left tightened around mine and Katy's leg. As Jordan opened herself to me. My hand reached down and put the top of my manhood at her entrance.

She exhaled. "Yes please."

I pressed into her slowly in a single movement entering her soaked pussy. Once fully inside of her, I paused, wanting her to feel me. Her head leaning back, I began the slow movement in and out of her. While Katy kissed my back and continued to caress my skin, in this moment, together we were one.

I quickened my pace, as I thrust faster and now fully deep inside her I continued to move in and out.

"Fill me Ken, I am yours Ken!" She screamed as her first orgasm took over her.

Wanting her to enjoy the most of this, I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. My kisses covered her face, her lips, her neck and her upper chest. Kissing her deeper now, my tongue swirled with hers as I continued to move in and out.

Suddenly her breathing quickened again, her movements and mine quickened and more intense. Jordan came, squealing in pleasure, rocking against me. I did not relent nor slow. I continued my assault on her now soaking wet love pussy. Jordan must have sensed my breathing. I was close, she released her leg from on top of mine and Katy's as I neared my climax.

I withdrew from her, Jordan rolled onto her back. I took my manhood in my hand while stroking,

"Open." As Jordan opened her mouth, while on my knee I tried to move up but was unsuccessful, the first rope of my offering shot out landing on her chest and neck, the second, landed on her lips and in her mouth and the smaller covered her cheek.

Exhausted, I fell to the bed, Katy's arms now wrapped around us kissing me and then Jordan. As our breathing slowed, Jordan turned over spooning with me, grasping my hands; she wrapped her body in my arms pulling my arms around her like a security blanket. My hands now in her control, resting on and holding her firm breast.

We three nodded off for a bit until I felt Katy move from behind me and whisper to Jordan to come and clean up in the shower.

***

The week was finally coming to an end. I finished the Savannah client project yesterday and had spent the day in the small community of Brunswick, GA. I was heading north up Interstate 95 to the Savannah airport having completed a successful first meeting. Dropping the rental car off and arriving at the gate for my flight, I sat, pulled out my laptop and started updating the Shared Drive. The presentation went well. The client was considering our products and services and that is all that mattered. The implementation was going smoothly and I would hand it off to Caroline tomorrow morning.

Finishing my last email to John, I closed my laptop and sent a group text to Katy and Jordan. We agreed that the communication we would have moving forward would include all three of us. Nothing secret unless it was a surprise for the other.

"A bit tired, will catch a few winks on the plane. Who is meeting me at the airport?"

I saw Jordan typing then it popped, "Yes see you at baggage claim"

I smiled and waited my turn to board the plane. My eyes were closed. It seemed even before we started to taxi and I was nodding off taking a well-deserved nap on my flight home. It had been a long week filled with 12-hour days and average food. As my Thursday evening came to a close I looked forward to sleeping in my bed, in between the two women that meant the world to me.

I was jolted awake as we touchdown at BWI. I turned my phone back on, allowing the messages to load, one from John thanking me for the wrap up email and that he would message me in the morning. He had something to discuss. There was a text from Caroline letting me know that she had finalized everything with human resources and we were moving forward with the internship program.

Finally texts from Katie letting me know that 'they' had just parked. My curiosity got the better of me. I was tempted to reply, but hesitated when I saw the word they. Things were coming together and whether I admitted it or not, I was in need of this vacation.

As we taxied to the gate, and I got my wits about me, we deplaned. I made my way to baggage claim. I was astonished, taken aback. I was thrilled, but more and most importantly, my heart skipped a beat as I saw them standing there.

Certainly, their clothing decisions were purposeful as they were both wearing beautiful, just above the knee, black skirts with rose petal red blouses. The sleeves of the blouses were pulled slightly upward, halfway to their forearms. Both of them had their hair pulled back tight against their scalp in what was later revealed a ponytail.

I walked towards them. Katie reached down and held Jordan's hand. The two of them coming together Katie kissed my left cheek Jordan kissing my right, as I dropped my briefcase to the ground, I wrapped my arms around them, and they each wrapped an arm around themselves and me.

I kissed Katie on the lips and then turned to kiss Jordan on the lips. No words were needed. No words were spoken. That simple kiss, that simple hug reassured me that I was home with the loves of my life.

As my bag arrived on the carousel, I picked it up as Katie picked up my briefcase, and the three of us headed towards the parking garage. As we arrived at the car Katy told me she would drive as she "lost the bet" and I was to sit in the back seat.

I paused and looked at Katy, I was very perplexed. Jordan took my suitcase and placed it in the trunk then opened the passenger side back door, holding it open for me. She smiled.

"I won the bet, Sir. She drives and I enjoy it." It was then that she winked at me and took a seat in the backseat of the car.

"It?" I laughed out loud. "I am tired, can we go home please?"

Katy settled in the driver's seat, Jordan in the back to my left. As we pulled away from the parking garage, Jordan started removing her blouse.

"You see Sir; I won the bet that you wouldn't be too phased and lose your cool under pressure. Therefore, I get you for the ride home and she suffers."

With that, Jordan removed her blouse exposing her beautiful firm breasts and then lowered her lips, up zipping my pants and taking me into her mouth. Katy accelerated as we pulled onto the BW Parkway heading home. My fingers removed the scrunchie holding Jordan's hair in place allowing me to hold it tight controlling her.

I do not know if it was the drive, the speed of the car, my state of mind, but the situation certainly played into it as my breath quickened.

Katy looked in the rearview mirror and spoke. "You better not spill a drop slut."

And that was all it took. I let all I had, four days of pent up frustration, into the mouth and throat of Jordan. I slouched in posture; my head fell back against the seat in total relaxation. I was the typical man, almost falling asleep post orgasm. We pulled into the garage, turned off the car and we made our way inside. After my shower, I set the alarm and collapsed onto bed from exhaustion.

***

I woke to the aroma of coffee in the room and the clicking sound of fingernails on a keyboard. I heard voices and then I heard the 'firm voice' of Jordan speaking. In my mind's eye, I could see her face, teeth held firm and tight together with a smile, a smile you didn't want to confront.

"What time is it?" I mumbled but heard the soft thump of something on the bed. "What is going on?" I went to get up and get out of bed.

"Nothing Sir, it is handled as per John's directive."

And that was all it took. I heard John's directive and I was wide awake. At that moment, Katy walked into the room with a tray of croissants and fruit. Sitting up with my back against the headboard, I opened my eyes as I was handed a cup of coffee.

Jordan sipped her coffee and smiled. "Jason was on the phone and I told him he needed to speak with Caroline."

"John's directive is that you are not to be disturbed today and that you are out of the office as you are not feeling well. That is what the message I received from him said. Would you like to see it?"

"I was supposed to message him this morning. He beat me to it, I suppose."

Katy kissed my cheek. "Don't worry; we are taking care of everything."

I can honestly say that that Friday was the laziest day of my life. I wasn't out of bed until 10:00. I showered after lunch and dressed, if you could call what I wore, dressed. I threw on shorts and a t-shirt not really worrying about much all day.

***

The alarm clock sounded and waking me from my sleep, I rolled over, feeling a warm body in front of me in a warm body behind me. There were murmurs; there were moans, and then a squeal of either panic or excitement. The next thing I knew I was alone in bed, hearing the toilet flush then the shower turn on.

Twenty minutes later, the bathroom door opened as did my eyes, and there stood my beautiful Katy, her hair in a towel. Strangely Jordan's chin was resting on her shoulders, and her arms were wrapped around Katy's waist. They just looked perfect together.

"It is your turn in the shower. I suggest you get moving. We are leaving for the airport in forty-five minutes." Jordan announced.

I groaned as then both jumped onto the bed covering my face in kisses.

As we stood at the front door waiting for our SUV rideshare to the airport, Katy excused herself to the bathroom for a moment. It was then that Jordan turned to Ken.

"There is something that has been on my mind, and I am in need of yours and only your assistance for this."

She extended her left hand to me. "I need you to know, I have fulfilled my marital commitment and vows to Mike as have you to him as well. I believe it is time for you to remove these and allow me to place them somewhere special."

I was delicate in my touch as I removed the engagement ring and wedding band from Jordan's left ring finger. I placed them in her hand and kissed her cheek softly. With that, she turned and slowly walked up the steps. She came down a few moments later, her eyes puffy. When I inquired she told me that promises were kept and that these were mixed tears. Tears of sorrow, closure and of love, commitment and of closure but not forgetfulness.

"As you will never not love nor forget Mary, I shall never forget and not love Mike." She kissed my lips softly as we shared a few more quiet moments alone.

The rideshare arrived, we loaded our luggage and were on our way to the airport. It was an easy ride this early in the morning. We breezed through security, and boarded the plane without any hiccups. It was when the plane started to taxi down the runway heading to Ft Lauderdale; I was finally able to relax. The flight attendant inquired about our needs checking on us several times. The window seat next to Jordan remained vacant.

As we landed in Fort Lauderdale, we came out of the gate area and down the escalator to baggage claim. At the bottom of the escalator a gentleman stood holding a digital sign board with my name on it, introductions were made.

"My name is Rafael. I will see to and care for you, your luggage, and your ride to the port. Please follow me." He paused. "Sir I have a party of four, is there another guest?"

Jordan spoke quickly before I could. "No only three"

We were escorted out into the warmth of Fort Lauderdale, where a limousine waited on us. We took our seats in the car, and it was only a few moments later that we pulled away from the airport, headed towards the port. We enter the port, showing our passports and our trip information to the main security. We pulled further into the port area seeing our ship, Allure, in its majesty.

"There it is your home for the next two weeks." I smiled as I spoke to Jordan and Katy.

When we arrived at the cruise port terminal, Rafael was quick to open the back door assisting Jordan and Katy then me out. He shook my hand and assured me not to worry as my luggage was being attended to and I need not to worry.

Rafael then turned and introduced us to Stefan. He was dressed immaculately in a maroon colored tailored suit wearing an open collar white shirt.

"Good day, I am Stefan and I am your Genie for the next two weeks. If there is anything you require, it is my pleasure to get it for you. Please do not hesitate to call on me for anything."

Jordan and Katy asked if there was a ladies room available. Stefan nodded and led us into the main lobby area. We followed the signs for 'Suite and Pinnacle Guests'. He then directed them to the restroom just to the side of the check in area.

The girls stepped into the restroom and told me that they would be back momentarily. I took that moment to share with Stephen that there would only be the three of us and went on to explain to him the reason.

I asked for his understanding and that I appreciated his and the cruise staff's discretion and candor. I explained that this was still a celebration and a vacation. He assured me that we would be well cared for.

I was amazed as Katy and Jordan rejoined us. They were a wondrous sight of beauty. They had both changed out of the slacks wearing beautiful, coral shorts, white blouses, and matching white sandals. Katy suggested that I change into the shorts she had brought in her carryon bag for me. I felt a moment of trepidation and worry but she assured me that everything would be fine.

I changed and came out of the restroom watching cautiously for the reactions of others. Stefan escorted us through the suite check-in process in which we received our 'Sail and Sign' cards. We were then escorted into a lounge area where eight or so couples were already seated. Stefan shared that he would return momentarily as he needed to tend to something.

A few moments later, a gentleman dressed in a white crew member uniform entered the lounge area and approached us. He introduced himself as one of the ship's officers. He knelt down next to Jordan, and "on behalf of the ship's Captain he extended his condolences on the passing of her husband." She simply nodded and then thanked him.

The officer then stood turned to me and welcomed me back onboard thanking me for my service and sacrifice to this great nation. I wanted to stand, but he placed his hand on my shoulder, reassuring me that it was his pleasure to meet me.

I detected a slight Eastern European accent when he looked us and stated, "If there is anything, anything, at all you need during your sailing, please let me or any staff member know immediately."

We thanked him. He once again acknowledged each of us by our first name, turned and exited the area from where he entered. Less than an hour passed, when Stefan returned and escorted us to our suite, our home for the next two weeks.

He gave us a tour of the first floor of the Crown Loft Suite, which included a dining area, the living area, queen size sofa, and of course the balcony that overlooked the wave riding adventure machine, and the back of the ship. The balcony itself was large enough to put a queen size bed out on it. There was a table and three chaise lounge chairs.

Stefan then escorted us to the second floor up the staircase, showing us how we could if we wanted to use the control panel to close the drapery for the two-story floor to ceiling windows. Once upstairs he showed us the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, which included a king size bed and a walk-in shower large enough for four.

Stefan bid us farewell letting us know our luggage would arrive within the hour. He reminded us that whatever we needed, all we needed to do was call his number using any house phone.

We took a few moments and walked back down to the first floor. In the main seating area I noticed a basket of fruits, snacks and a bottle of wine.

We each filled a glass of wine and made our way out onto the balcony. The three of us sat there just enjoying each other's company and the wine. After a second glass of wine, Jordan excused herself.

As she stood, she asked us to forgive her as she needed a moment alone.

As she closed the sliding glass door, Katy took my hand. "Ken I hope you realize the simple gesture that she had you do today was extremely powerful and meant so much to her. Now she is free and the chapter is truly closed."

She squeezed my hand and said to me, "Ken, I am not saying this to imply anything, but both of our left ring fingers are now empty." It was then she kissed my cheek, stood and walked back in the cabin.

I took that opportunity to reach for my cell phone and made a quick phone call to John hoping he would answer which he did. It took a few seconds, but I got what I needed from him. I told him to reach out if needed. I would be in touch once I was back from vacation. As quick as I could, I took the information I received from John and made the phone call I needed.

Ten minutes later joined Katy and Jordan inside where we then decided to stroll the ship hand in hand and hand. I was getting accustomed to Katy on my left, Jordan on my right. After the mandatory lifeboat drill, we stood at the front of the ship as we sailed away then hurried to our suite watching Miami disappear from sight.

We each enjoyed an additional glass of wine and elected for dinner to be delivered to our room. After a quiet dinner, we strolled the upper deck as the sunset on the horizon as we headed south into the ocean waters of the Caribbean.

After the sun had set, we decided to walk the ship for three things, a nice drink in the Central Park area, a hand bag for Jordan, the one she brought the strap had snapped, and lastly a bit of window shopping. That would be easy for me.

We made our way back to the room after accomplishing so much. Jordan was the first in the shower while Katy and I sat out on the balcony watching the beautiful night sky of the Caribbean.

"I have a question for you and this is a secret." I began holding Katy's hand. "What would you think if I sold the house? I think I need to close the chapter as well?

Katy looked at me, "It is yours and Mary's, and it is up to you."

I half-heartedly laughed, "Not the response I was looking for. So let me try again."

I turned in my seat looking at her and held both her hands. "What if I bought a new house for us?"

I turned to her and kissed her cheek. "Move in with me, please be mine now and always Katy!"

She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me, and whispered in my ear that she would seriously consider it.

Then she pulled back from our embrace. "Ken, what about Jordan?"

"That decision my dear is up to you and her." She looked at me confused.

"Do not get me wrong. I would love to have Jordan move in with us, if you moved in with me. For us, the three of us to be together for forever. The three of us become one, but I do not know how you feel and I do not know how she feels."

I kissed her cheek and said we could discuss more in the morning. I explained I was tired and was heading to bed. With that I kissed Katy one more time in the moonlit night of the Caribbean. I turned and walked inside of our cabin up the stairs. Jordan had just come out of the shower. I kissed her on the cheek, shared with her that I was taking a shower as I was tired.